AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 3.7

RadiantCowbells (6) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie
Titus (3) - RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99, pisskop
pirate mollie (1) - Nosferatu

Not voting (2) - Wickedestjr, Wake88,

(expired on 2016-01-22 11:59:59)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5123, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5082, pisskop wrote:Where have I shown that I hate wicked clearing?

See mollie, you can say a whole bunch of stuff, but you can never back it up.

here:

In post 4742, pisskop wrote:No. miller can exist as either. And since there was no alignment in the role there no reason to believe he is confed.

and here:

In post 4754, pisskop wrote:Well there we go. Itd take up 1 nonnormal slot of this large.

then you got pissy.

you have been blatantly lying about what I have been doing all game. the narrative on keyser looks forced and it is bad cos you are doing the same thing to him that you did to me.

rc shld have viewed me like he said he was going to, not view some1 whom he was solidly thinking was a sk. rc;s cop claim looks like a botched fakeclaim which is what I have already said. you are defending him and yet every now and then you throw out a little suspicion on him my guess it is to distance from him.

How on earth do you read dismissal as pissy? Thats what we call narraration.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

'Lying' about you? 'narrarating' keysor?

not really. Not one person except RC, who you are trying to lynch, has even attempting to put forward a town case for you. Not Jarjar, not Frogger, not Titus. Keysor hasnt even, and he's trying his dmanedest to be weird with his movie bits.

Narrarating Keysor? Where? Because I said his reads are an attempt at narraration? He's literally writing movie trailors and you want to tell me he isnt narrarating?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5108, pisskop wrote:I dont agree with mollie being town for asking you for something thats a staple from you.

My case on mollie is far from non-issues, and Im not getting how you think it is. Its probably because you havent read?

your entire case case on me is made up and not based in reality what so ever.

its like you say these things and think that if you repeat yourself it somehow makes it true.

eta: froggy has jar jar has keysor has and titus you just are not hearing what you wanna hear.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5118, Wickedestjr wrote:I don't.

That's why I think it's not a slip. "Cop" and "role cop" are not mutually exclusive descriptors.

P-edit: he said that after the 'slip', but I believe that's what he meant all along. That's how I read his 'slip' post...

THANK YOU!!!!
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol @ mollie telling me that Im the one repeating montras.

I have post after post quoting you saying the exact same thing and even Frogger told you to stop and shut up about it. But youve suddenly conveniently forgot it now that he's dead, hunh?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3297, pisskop wrote:Nero is town

In post 3330, pisskop wrote:Nero is def town.

In post 3940, pisskop wrote:nero lynch and dn lynches are bad.

*Nero Cain roleclaims Town Role Cop*

In post 4203, pisskop wrote:
vote: nero

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5124, pisskop wrote:We shouldnt have, and I didnt. I put my faith into RC.
Fair enough. I can see why you read it that way, but I'm reading it as a misunderstanding.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5128, pirate mollie wrote:froggy has jar jar has keysor has and titus you just are not hearing what you wanna hear.

have they? Just quote them then.

I see them call you town, but nowhere are they giving more than situational reasons. Like titus saying 'he demanded vca'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

As a conf town, you need to hammer or tell them to back down. We need your input.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5130, pisskop wrote:Lol @ mollie telling me that Im the one repeating montras.

I have post after post quoting you saying the exact same thing and even Frogger told you to stop and shut up about it. But youve suddenly conveniently forgot it now that he's dead, hunh?

froggy never told me to stop and shut up he told us both to stay away from each other and focus on other things.

posts like this are why i think you are scum cos you keep lying over and over again it is just as bad as rc rewriting history by saying nero cc'd him when it was clearly the other way around.
whew!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Here's where I'm at right now...

Comfortably town reading: Dwlee99, Keyser, pisskop, Titus

Slight town lean: DN, mollie

Neutral;
Firebringer (didn't like Cow's most recent catchup post, not sure why he earned town credit for it)
JarJar (felt good about his day 1 stuff, the town read has kinda faded though)
Nosferatu
RC (I was strong town reading him yesterday, but am reconsidering after Nero's flip and today's events)
Wake (I like his replace out, but that's the only positive thing I can say)
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Not opposed to lynching RC today. But I'm also not ready for the day to end just yet.
-Wickedestjr
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5133, pisskop wrote:
In post 5128, pirate mollie wrote:froggy has jar jar has keysor has and titus you just are not hearing what you wanna hear.

have they? Just quote them then.

I see them call you town, but nowhere are they giving more than situational reasons. Like titus saying 'he demanded vca'?

no way in hell am I gonna do your busy work for you

every1 has given reasons that you keep trying to ignore while insisting that no1 is giving reasons. you keep trying to tie up the game in circular thought processes that is scum 101. rc's view choice on deathy makes zero sense but by all means ignore it.
whew!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

pisskop, what do you mean?

(by Justin Bieber)

When you say Nero is town
But then you vote him
What do you mean?
When you say Nero is definitely town
But then you vote him
What do you mean?
When you say the Nero lynch is bad
But then you vote him
What do you mean?

That is the definition of insincere reads and opportunism.

[Again, all scum-indicative behaviour]
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5136, Wickedestjr wrote:Here's where I'm at right now...

Comfortably town reading: Dwlee99, Keyser, pisskop, Titus

Slight town lean: DN, mollie

Neutral;
Firebringer (didn't like Cow's most recent catchup post, not sure why he earned town credit for it)
JarJar (felt good about his day 1 stuff, the town read has kinda faded though)
Nosferatu
RC (I was strong town reading him yesterday, but am reconsidering after Nero's flip and today's events)
Wake (I like his replace out, but that's the only positive thing I can say)

pisskop shld not in anyway shape or form be a townread for you, do you think deathy is an sk and I waffle on dwlee. wake is likely town since there has already been a scum neighbour flip.

if pisskop and rc are town and we lose cos of their shit play I am gonna be pissed.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5135, pirate mollie wrote:froggy never told me to stop and shut up he told us both to stay away from each other and focus on other things.

Spoiler:
In post 2596, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop answered there is no game. He admitted to it.

Can we move on?

In post 2602, Fro99er wrote:Oh.

My.

God.

CAN WE MOVE BEYOND THAT?

DN needs to make his town case on Mollie.

In post 2610, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2608, pirate mollie wrote:why the fuck are you ignoring pisskop?

What?

This doesn't even make sense.

In post 2793, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2788, pirate mollie wrote:I pmed ap to say that I wld stay in cos he won't have an easy time filling this slot.

plus I don't think he even noticed that I asked to replace out.

if pisskop is town WHICH I DOUBT then his death tunneling will ensure a town loss. if I was scum I wld be eating this shit up like candy and coaching my scummates in the scum pt. that isn't even remotely what is going on.

if you pple are freaking hellbent on lynching me then do it.

forgive me for not wanting you to feel good about it cos I am fucking town.

VOTE: frogger

So PK and I are scumbuddies?

Really?

This is beyond funny.

No no no he never explicitly used the words shut up, but after 1500 posts of you screaming 'put up or shut up' after I answered your question I imagine he got tired of your contant ignoring of anything that didnt suit your needs and tired of you scumreading everyone who votes you.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Normally I'd support letting the cop claim survive to investigate again, but it seems very unlikely that he'll have a result for us tomorrow even if he's town.

I'll be honest, even though I am skeptical of RC, I wasn't aware that two investigative roles in one large game was the big no no that people are describing it as.
In post 5061, pirate mollie wrote:the passed normal review and I am pretty sure ether is still the 1 who is reviewing normals I am telling you it wldn't have passed.
Do you have any evidence of Ether being opposed to two cop setups?

If we're setup speccing, one issue I have with RC is that a 2-shot cop just seems kinda out of place / random. I can't understand RC thinking he's the only investigative role in a large normal when he only has two shots...

On the other hand, I'm struggling to see RC-scum make this play too.
-Wickedestjr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5138, pirate mollie wrote:no way in hell am I gonna do your busy work for you

This is because it doesnt exist. But you know what, you keep saying it does and maybe just like you kept shouting about how I was trying to push you for meta before you replaced in and maybe somebody will believe you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5137, Wickedestjr wrote:Not opposed to lynching RC today. But
I'm also not ready for the day to end just yet.

Me too, can't let scum get another early hammer: UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells

I have 4 more items to publish, then we can lynch him:

In post 5066, Keyser Söze wrote:
1) Why Zulfy/Titus is town

2) Fist of suspicion: Part One, pisskop
3) Fist of suspicion: Part Two, Dwlee99
4) Let's lynch RadiantCowbells: Part Two
5) Full analysis of my other town reads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I would imagine that if he was roleblocked yesterday itll happen again today. And like Ive said, his flip will only help us lynch the actual scum
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5142, Wickedestjr wrote:Normally I'd support letting the cop claim survive to investigate again, but it seems very unlikely that he'll have a result for us tomorrow even if he's town.

I'll be honest, even though I am skeptical of RC, I wasn't aware that two investigative roles in one large game was the big no no that people are describing it as.
In post 5061, pirate mollie wrote:the passed normal review and I am pretty sure ether is still the 1 who is reviewing normals I am telling you it wldn't have passed.
Do you have any evidence of Ether being opposed to two cop setups?

If we're setup speccing, one issue I have with RC is that a 2-shot cop just seems kinda out of place / random. I can't understand RC thinking he's the only investigative role in a large normal when he only has two shots...

On the other hand, I'm struggling to see RC-scum make this play too.

no wicked, it is just things that ether has discussed in site chat and I have a feel for how she thinks. I have had limited shot roles before where I was roleblocked and the shot was used up. rc's claim is like 50 shades of wrong. it isn't a nono to have 2 investigative roles in the game but I feel like it is unlikely since funtionally the roles can possibly serve the same purpose albeit town role cop is the weaker of the 2 but that wld make more sense then having both in the same game.

I wld still like to hear titus's vca tho and it is worrying me that keysor seems giddy. but pisskop's play is VERY scum motivated.

if there is a doubt in your mind that I am not town then freaking lynch me cos I am so fucking done with this game.
whew!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5140, pirate mollie wrote:pisskop shld not in anyway shape or form be a townread for you, do you think deathy is an sk and I waffle on dwlee. wake is likely town since there has already been a scum neighbour flip.

if pisskop and rc are town and we lose cos of their shit play I am gonna be pissed.

pisskop - I wasn't a fan of his day 2 play, either. But have trouble seeing him behave that way as scum.

DeathNote - He's confused me. He claimed BP and neighbor but (iirc) indicated that there was something more to his role that he wasn't revealing. He might be an SK - that wouldn't surprise me - he wouldn't have wanted to shoot last night after all the paranoia surrounding his claim. SK might also explain his apathy. If he claimed vigilante, I wouldn't believe it for a second because he doesn't appear to be shooting. I'm pretty sure he's not mafia and that's good enough for me until we start seeing two kills per night.

Dwlee - He's my strongest town read. (explained in 3702) He's admittedly, not doing much right now, but I would be really shocked if he flipped scum. If I die tonight, please don't lynch him.

Wake - I've been in a normal game with a two-person neighborhood that contained two scum partners. Doesn't mean that's what's happening here, but I'm proceeding with caution. No interest in lynching him today or tomorrow.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 5146, pirate mollie wrote:no wicked, it is just things that ether has discussed in site chat and I have a feel for how she thinks.
Okay, I'll take your word for it.

pirate mollie wrote:if there is a doubt in your mind that I am not town then freaking lynch me cos I am so fucking done with this game.
Not interested in lynching you...

Why do you think RC-scum makes this play?
-Wickedestjr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5146, pirate mollie wrote:pisskop's play is VERY scum motivated.

how? Like im beating my head on a wall here trying to decide if youre actually pushing this because you believe it or are scum.

-You scumread people until the stop suspecting you.

-You ignore questions like:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

and answers to your own questions like the 6 times I answered your question and the 3 times I quoted those 6 answers and the 3-4 times I answered Frogs/jar's Questions about this same subject

-You promise to read, and then just off that the soonest you can. You put forward nothing that suggests you even ISOed dave, and your excuse for not reading was that RC voted you and you got mad.

-You repeat these montras and oppurtunistically push new points when other people introduce them. When yelling at people didnt work you started telling them that you were hurt and that they were being unfair and that I was being sexist. You keep pulling up new ways to try to win people over instead of consistantly doing any of them. Or you know, dropping the emotional appeals and using game logic.

-Ive laid out cases on you, and Ive told you Im tired of it. Ive explained how youre anti-town, and Ive tried to engage you. Theres nothing in the way of content that can be examined on later days to tie you to reads and opinions. And thats scumy in itself.

-Youre not doing yourself favors, and when RC goes and flips town its Titus then you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”