AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 3.9

RadiantCowbells (5) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus, pirate mollie
Titus (3) - RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99, pisskop
pirate mollie (1) - Nosferatu

Not voting (3) - Wickedestjr, Wake88, Keyser Söze

(expired on 2016-01-22 11:59:59)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5173, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5160, pisskop wrote:Hi remember the part where you had scum cases to construct?

^^ Keysor

you mean the big long walls that you complained about and wanted ap to spoiler tag them?

yeah those
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

oh, an excellent response to my point. how comepletely relevant.

But, I was specificly refering to Keysor making an updated read of me. Prefereably without the gifs from movies that were direct-to-DVD releases.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

So do you always avoid the topic when it suits you, even as town?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

So mafia, why is Titus scum?

[@pisskop - my 4 next features are still in production. However, they should be all released before Monday. Titus said I should stay focused, but I want to present my full cases on you and dwlee before Radiant Cowbells' lynch, but I understand her concern fully.]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Go over to your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

yea no. type like a normal person and I may even start communicating with you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

strictly on my ignore list with the exception of general questions.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am not answering you cos I am tired pisskop and I think your deathtunnel is hugely scummy. you change your narrative whenever you are refuted and then flood the game with bullshit and do nothing but lie deflect and pretend that things do not exist. you pull posts up to push your narrative while accusing other players of doing that and you have been doing this the entire game. you look desperate.

we are lynching rc today cos it is the correct play. you look like unhappy scum right now.

eta: keysor has given a recent read on you see this is you bullshitting and mist spreading cos it isn't like you have done anything town since then.

anyways I am done. I am back to thinking ap shld call it. you are making the game fucking unplayable and i think you are doing this as scum cos your goal is to try to wear pple down in order to induce apathy cos your posts are bullshit and you keep driving circular arguments and when they are addressed you move to another point only to keep coming back to the same bad points after that is refuted.

it is why I have no interest in playing this game with you. you are
lying
and have repeatedly lied throughout the whole game. your posts are very scum motivated and are not trying to sort things out only push a tired ass narrative that no1 is interested in following.

I am at the point where I don't give a fuck. hey! now you and rc can call me legitimately anti-town!
whew!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5179, Keyser Söze wrote:why is Titus scum?

In post 5180, RadiantCowbells wrote:Go over to your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that.

In post 5181, pisskop wrote:yea no. type like a normal person and I may even start communicating with you.

Come on now lads, play the game. It's
your
scum-case.
You're
scum reading her. Tell me why
you
think she is scum. Don't
you
want me to vote her?

[We have 13 more days of this! :twisted: ]
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5182, pisskop wrote:strictly on my ignore list with the exception of general questions.

so in other words you are not going to answer keysor's question while scumreading me for....not answering questions when I did.

okay
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5183, pirate mollie wrote:you change your narrative whenever you are refuted

Spoiler:
In post 1996, pisskop wrote:Fall off and back, and let mollie do more than make promises and attack points that dont exist.

^^ pot about Mollie not making content.

In post 2018, pisskop wrote:I said I was willing to give you rope to hang yourself, the same thing Mollie has requested when she placed in.

Post about mollie promising to give reads and her not yet doing so

In post 2021, pisskop wrote:We arent all ganging up on me.

Mollie has placed in.

In that time she has

-Said I faked some kind of scum meta on her based on something I said to frogger (which is a social thing, hardly alignment indicative even if I did lie)
-Promoised to read after 'assessing the enviornment'
-Pushed on me for being unwilling to unvote her

You want her to have time, thats great. Scum will still be scum.

You want to talk with me you need to stop dickriding mollie and take this one step at a time.

Post about mollie still not making content

In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?

Post about mollie still not making content

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

Post about mollie not making content

In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

post about mollie not making content

In post 2121, pisskop wrote:
In post 2110, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2107, pisskop wrote:
In post 2105, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

We'll give her time. We have like fifteen days or some shit.

Why are you always in a rush to end days?

Im not. Im giving her time frogger.

No you keep asking why are we giving her time like we shouldn't be.

Im trying to highlight the lack of progression from mollie.

post about mollie not making content

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

Post about getting fed up with mollie harping on non-sequitars. And not making content. If I included all of those we'd be here all day.

In post 2266, pisskop wrote:Oh man look at all the fancy footwork going on to try to save that slot; which still hasnt done anything contentful.

Mollie had done alingmnet indicative things, but hardly contentful stuff.

Post about mollie not making content.

In post 2289, pisskop wrote:ISO mollie and tell me what is town about it.

First in a long line of posts asking about what mollie is beign townread for.

In post 2345, pisskop wrote:
In post 2144, pisskop wrote:
In post 2142, pirate mollie wrote:you said it as a point of reference to scumred froggy over it. what was that about

Did I?

Show us where.

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

In post 2087, pisskop wrote:
In post 2084, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?

I am definitely getting a feel for the game and my posts demonstrate that.

point to the game where you saw me as scum hang myself. cos I mean that is what you said. as in meaning that you have seen it.

There is no game. You keep trying to make this about your meta instead of this game.

Let me ask; suppose I lied. What does that even mean? Youre pushing a flase point with no real meaning mollie.

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

In post 2089, pisskop wrote:Mollie, you arent playing this game; youre merely pushing a weak nonsequitur post.

You can act offended, but sooner or later its going to come back.

Post about mollie ignoring content.

^^ and that goes on and on and
on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

The rest of that particular post is nothing but feels without points.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Mollie is essentially saying the exact same things Ive been calling her out for all game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5184, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5179, Keyser Söze wrote:why is Titus scum?

In post 5180, RadiantCowbells wrote:Go over to your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that.

In post 5181, pisskop wrote:yea no. type like a normal person and I may even start communicating with you.

Come on now lads, play the game. It's
your
scum-case.
You're
scum reading her. Tell me why
you
think she is scum. Don't
you
want me to vote her?

[We have 13 more days of this! :twisted: ]

Ive already stated my case. You have been too busy mocking the gamestate.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

sigh whatever this game makes me sad because I had it figured out but then everyone just wants to lynch my town reads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:02 am

Yeah, this game's dumb.

Just vote me imo. everyone will see just how idiotic they are for lynching the cop.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:08 am

After my flip you're going to lynch these 3 people in this order.

Titus -> Keyser -> Mollie

If you're going to play a 13 day day phase where you talk about future actions based off of an inaccurate flip all you're going to do is completely tunnel yourself on the wrong people.

PK is town. Dwleee is null but not a scumread. The 3 mentioned above are scum.

I'm just about done here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:08 am

And DN, if you don't unvote me you know what's happening.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5183, pirate mollie wrote:we are lynching rc today cos it is the correct play. you look like unhappy scum right now.

Do you not see the part where you are narrating my posts?

Somehow youre coming around and claiming Im 'lying' about your posts because Im defending myself and trying to engage you?

Where do you see unhappy scum? Because I can point to posts where I both accept his lynch and point out how I will use it to push my scumreads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am

Responding to KS's 'case'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You keep saying youre town yet you keep doing the same things Ive been scumreadign you for all game.

How am I changing my narrative? Ive been calling you out for ignoring questions, not posting content, and using emotions instead of logic all game. Literally, its the foundation of my case on you. Instead of doing the town thing where you recognize these in some fashion you ignore them, only adding to the case.

The content from you I don have if in the form of:

-you pushed nero and he flipped town
-You scumread people because they scumread you. You have voted for frogger and voted for RC well before the cop-bit, and voted for anyone else who questioned you.
-Youre pushing this rc lynch heavily.
-You are trying to apply preflip associations and line up lynches
-Youre now exactly mimicing my earlier posts about your behavior.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont come in here and bitch abut how you dont care. People who dont care dont reply.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We need to hit the RB today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

Post is near perfection. The only thing I disagree with mollie on was that it was anti-town to post it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”