pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5192, RadiantCowbells wrote:After my flip you're going to lynch these 3 people in this order.

Titus -> Keyser -> Mollie

If you're going to play a 13 day day phase where you talk about future actions based off of an inaccurate flip all you're going to do is completely tunnel yourself on the wrong people.

PK is town. Dwleee is null but not a scumread. The 3 mentioned above are scum.

I'm just about done here.

so you think there are 4 scum plus an sk in a 16 player game? do tell.

you KNEW that nos/lld was going to continue to vote me today I MEAN THEY PRETTY MUCH INDICATED THAT WERE GONNA LYNCH ME NO MATTER WHAT and I find it hard to believe that you did not think that pisskop was gonna stop pushing me after a town!nero flip. you have let him trash me all game when you cld have yanked him off of me at any point in time. do you know how 1 way you cld have done that? by viewing me. I was unlikely to be nked and it wld have given town cleared town. instead you used on some1 you were sure was the sk when nobody was arguing that deathy was not the sk. so no, if you are town it was terrible play and a terrible way to use your role and I guess I think you are better than that.

^ this is why I think you are scum rc. if you are town then I am truly sorry. if you are town then fucking get pisskop and nos/lld off my back and help me.

UNVOTE:

I need to think about some things.

@ titus - I was under the impression that your vca last night was preliminary and that you were gonna do more today and now today you are saying that you gave it last night. not to mention what you coughed up last night does NOT look like a town!you vca.
whew!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 3.10

RadiantCowbells (4) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus
Titus (3) - RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99, pisskop
pirate mollie (1) - Nosferatu

Not voting (4) - Wickedestjr, Wake88, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie

(expired on 2016-01-22 11:59:59)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5199, Titus wrote:Post is near perfection. The only thing I disagree with mollie on was that it was anti-town to post it.

it was anti-town to post what? my post?
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

@Mollie, My bad impression. It does look a bitrushed. DoingVCA at diners/between court dates will do that. I have intended to polish it up but hours on the road is a pain the the ass. It is finished, just not presented well. :S Anything to the otherwise is my bad on being unclear.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5202, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5199, Titus wrote:Post is near perfection. The only thing I disagree with mollie on was that it was anti-town to post it.

it was anti-town to post what? my post?

Right. You were like Pisskop was going to call you anti-town for it. And I am like nope. CallingPisskop out isn't anti-town like at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay i follow you
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:28 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

you KNEW that nos/lld was going to continue to vote me today I MEAN THEY PRETTY MUCH INDICATED THAT WERE GONNA LYNCH ME NO MATTER WHAT and I find it hard to believe that you did not think that pisskop was gonna stop pushing me after a town!nero flip. you have let him trash me all game when you cld have yanked him off of me at any point in time. do you know how 1 way you cld have done that? by viewing me. I was unlikely to be nked and it wld have given town cleared town. instead you used on some1 you were sure was the sk when nobody was arguing that deathy was not the sk. so no, if you are town it was terrible play and a terrible way to use your role and I guess I think you are better than that.

^ this is why I think you are scum rc. if you are town then I am truly sorry. if you are town then fucking get pisskop and nos/lld off my back and help me.

I'm not voting you. I'm voting Titus.

I'm still not sure if I trust you because of how you 180'd your super strong townread on me.

I agree that, particularly considering that he is prob ascetic, it was a bad check. I should have checked you but I got into some huge DN paranoia last night.

Help me lynch scum and we can move forward from there.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 am

Also, remember the way Zulfy slot jumped on you early D1?

That scum flip would pretty much clear you as well, no?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5207, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, remember the way Zulfy slot jumped on you early D1?

So would lynching you but you know we are town. No one needs to prove mollie town. She is

I will be back in 3 and a half hrs traffic cooperating
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

wHoly cow. Buddy some.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5206, RadiantCowbells wrote:

I'm not voting you. I'm voting Titus.

I'm still not sure if I trust you because of how you 180'd your super strong townread on me.

I agree that, particularly considering that he is prob ascetic, it was a bad check. I should have checked you but I got into some huge DN paranoia last night.

Help me lynch scum and we can move forward from there.

:neutral:

it isn't paranoia when you think he is an exposed sk, it looks like you are throwing your use of your "ability" away by wasting it on some1 who you were already convinced was the sk. <------- this is why it looks like a botched fakeclaim.

so you didn't answer my question; do you think it is 4 scum + sk in a 16 player game? with no secondary nks?

the numbers don't play out.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 am

I'm not looking for the maf as a team, I'm going after the scummiest people.

I don't see the point in speculating on how many people the maf have atm.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5209, pisskop wrote:wHoly cow. Buddy some.

rc if you were town this ^ is the shit you shld be stopping. his deathtunnel doesn't even make sense anymore and I really feel like a town!you wld have seen this and called him out on it.

eta: then that is shit play cos this is normals and reasonable expectations are in place. 4 scum + sk makes zero sense in a 16 player game you seem to play a lot of normals you shld know this.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why would RC be responsble for my behavior? Youre trying to guilt people into helping you instead of living up to the standards that nobody else seems to have issues with.

Titus is certainly taking advantage of your conversation with RC to drop so sickening posts.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus hasnt said boo to RC, and now she's following suit behind you despite not having time to contribuite?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5207, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, remember the way Zulfy slot jumped on you early D1?

no it wldn't. cos i was not here for d1. also cos town get derpy all of the time plus zulfy is new plus I put him in teenage age range guess who is not posting like they are from the teenage age range. I think nos/lld might be town tho. just being passive aggressive about some imagined slight.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5213, pisskop wrote:Why would RC be responsble for my behavior? Youre trying to guilt people into helping you instead of living up to the standards that nobody else seems to have issues with.

Titus is certainly taking advantage of your conversation with RC to drop so sickening posts.

In post 5214, pisskop wrote:Titus hasnt said boo to RC, and now she's following suit behind you despite not having time to contribuite?

rc I wld really love it if you cld explain the town motivation of these posts. cos i don't see any especially since if he were town and thought we were scum together the posts wldn't be "sickening" they wld be construed as scum working together but that is not his angle.

HE HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT WHAT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN DOING THE ENTIRE TIME I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME.

the froggy nk looks like a fire nk tbh. froggy can read fire pretty well.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like really?

You cant imagine a world where people consider scumreads independently?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

My lord :face:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

We can try this for kids:

You try to appeal to me as being a fed up townie ala .
You then criticize my attempts to imagine you as town.

Or were you just acting when you posted 5200?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like seriously?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 pm

PK is hard defending me at a point where it would be far easier for scum to just let my lynch go through.

Especially when I'm cop.

I understand where his meta read on FA came from, I understand why he'd be so certain about your slot's alignment, and I think PK is not always consistent even as town.

I don't consider him being scum to be a real possibility; he has no motivation defending me here. Even after my townflip I don't think he'd get towncred for it because people would just say he's white knighting anyway, and he's pretty abrasive in general and with scum slots leading the lynches right now I could easily see him getting lynched later even after I'm confirmed town.

And yeah, I strongly dislike the Fire slot right now, if only because it random voted me and I feel like scum chat was all about quicklynching me today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:31 pm

I also abhor the way Titus cleared Cow slot off of unspecified VCA.

So I could see it being Titus/FB/Keyser if they have a roleblocker.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5219, pisskop wrote:We can try this for kids:

You try to appeal to me as being a fed up townie ala .
You then criticize my attempts to imagine you as town.

Or were you just acting when you posted 5200?

STOP MISREPRESENTING ME!!!!

I NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOWN COS I DON'T. YOU ARE TRYING TO CONSTRUCT A LOGIC CHAN THAT DOES NOT EXIST AND YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL GAME AND I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY RC KEEPS IGNORING IT. HIS ANSWER WILL GIVE ME INSIGHT INTO RC.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wow.

Somebody explain to her so she claims down.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”