pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

holy hell, cant even get the context right and wants to throw that fucking tantrum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 3.11

RadiantCowbells (4) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus
Titus (3) - RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99, pisskop
pirate mollie (1) - Nosferatu

Not voting (4) - Wickedestjr, Wake88, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie

(expired on 2016-01-22 11:59:59)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5221, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK is hard defending me at a point where it would be far easier for scum to just let my lynch go through.

Especially when I'm cop.

I understand where his meta read on FA came from, I understand why he'd be so certain about your slot's alignment, and I think PK is not always consistent even as town.

I don't consider him being scum to be a real possibility; he has no motivation defending me here. Even after my townflip I don't think he'd get towncred for it because people would just say he's white knighting anyway, and he's pretty abrasive in general and with scum slots leading the lynches right now I could easily see him getting lynched later even after I'm confirmed town.

And yeah, I strongly dislike the Fire slot right now, if only because it random voted me and I feel like scum chat was all about quicklynching me today.

he wld have every motivation to hard defend you if you were scum with him which is what i thought earlier in this day round and said so.

how about we talk about his shitty read on me. tell me more about that.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fine.

Lets try this one more time for you, you special little thing.

-When I say you appealed to me as a townie who was fed up, Im saying you made that post about being tired of fighting with me.
- It is taken, at face value, as an attempt to disengage me and be genuine. As a town legit upset.

-So I,being the capable mind I am, begin to weigh the interactions of the game without associations and as each scenerio. I know you dont do things like that, but imagine schrodinger's cat where people would pretend the cat was alive and then dead and discuss.
This implies I was interpreting titus as scum with or without you being scum.

See, sometimes people find groups of people scummy but dont neccessarily think that all of them
have
to be scum.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like Im trying here lass. If I could punch you through a computer Id be doing it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre pushing this ridiculous push on me while voting for RC and its suprise, an exactly emulation of my early cases on you, except with more shouting.

You want to be townread, come work with me here. RC will flip town, and youre going to die if you dont.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

he wld have every motivation to hard defend you if you were scum with him which is what i thought earlier in this day round and said so.

If your case on him involves me flipping scum then it's a broken case.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5219, pisskop wrote:We can try this for kids:

You try to appeal to me as being a fed up townie ala .
You then criticize my attempts to imagine you as town.

Or were you just acting when you posted 5200?

the post is not even directed to you I am talking to rc. I am trying to sort his reasoning out cos his claim looks like a botched fakeclaim.

you keep painting a scenario that is divorced from reality. and you wonder why I think you are scum. and you wonder why I think rc is your buddy for not even looking at your posts. I am trying to read rc cos I think he is the better player and if I can somehow manage to formulate a townread on him it will give me insight into you. so far I am just thinking that he is scum.

both of you are stonewalling me like you are totally ignoring that rc is not answering my question about whether or not he really thinks there are 4 scum + 1 sk in a 16 player set up. and trying to mask it as "oh I only look for scum independently" when I know this is a lie.
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 pm

If there are 4 scum, I do not think there is an SK.

I believe that there are two possible setups here:

3 scum + 1 SK
4 main faction scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5220, pisskop wrote:**

Like seriously?

Do you not read more than one post at a time?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youve admitted that the nero flip hurt you to RC, and I suspect you realized where the game is going should you flip RC. This is why I think you unvoted him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im willing to talk with you, if only to preserve myself here, but gdi man.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5231, RadiantCowbells wrote:

If your case on him involves me flipping scum then it's a broken case.

why wld that be
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 pm

why wld that be

because I am the goddamn cop and will flip the goddamn cop and if you're town you're sheeping a maf wagon that can easily be pushed on you tomorrow.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5233, RadiantCowbells wrote:If there are 4 scum, I do not think there is an SK.

I believe that there are two possible setups here:

3 scum + 1 SK
4 main faction scum

okay so do you think that deathy is an ascetic bp sk still?
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:04 pm

I believe that's incredibly likely, yes.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Or to clarify; I don't believe that he's actually BP.

I think he's an ascetic non-BP SK.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So the main reason thats bullshit is because it is soooo much more likely and easier to just say you were roleblocked instead of assuming something like Ascetic.

My initial reaction would always be roleblocked then maybe my target was jailed or something. Ascetic is so far down the list. You are just hugging to that because you don't want to lose credit by dropping your guns. In reality, you are just scum who is trying to survive another day because thats a huge win for you and your team.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5238, RadiantCowbells wrote:
why wld that be

because I am the goddamn cop and will flip the goddamn cop and if you're town you're sheeping a maf wagon that can easily be pushed on you tomorrow.

I unvoted you.

cos the feels pull at the heartstrings so I have been trying to sort you both. mostly you rc cos a town flip from you wld sort pisskop for me.

but neither of your reasoning makes sense and it just looks like scum theatre at this point.

VOTE: radiant cowbells

like I literally don't give a fuck. rc totally fucked town over if he is actually a cop by not viewing me. he had every reason to do so but instead is giving a throwaway view on a player he was already reading as sk and nobody was disagreeing with it. this is why I think the claim is fake.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5242, DeathNote wrote:So the main reason thats bullshit is because it is soooo much more likely and easier to just say you were roleblocked instead of assuming something like Ascetic.

My initial reaction would always be roleblocked then maybe my target was jailed or something. Ascetic is so far down the list. You are just hugging to that because you don't want to lose credit by dropping your guns. In reality, you are just scum who is trying to survive another day because thats a huge win for you and your team.

I most likely won't be lynching deathy in the near future!
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5242, DeathNote wrote:So the main reason thats bullshit is because it is soooo much more likely and easier to just say you were roleblocked instead of assuming something like Ascetic.

My initial reaction would always be roleblocked
then maybe my target was jailed or something
. Ascetic is so far down the list. You are just hugging to that because you don't want to lose credit by dropping your guns. In reality, you are just scum who is trying to survive another day because thats a huge win for you and your team.

You can investigate jailed targets. Are you talking about your SK kill?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:49 pm

jailkeeper does not prevent investigations.

ascetic does.

either I was roleblocked, you were rolestopped (which I doubt), or you are ascetic.

your lynch will immediately follow mine.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5245, Dwlee99 wrote:

My initial reaction would always be roleblocked
then maybe my target was jailed or something
. Ascetic is so far down the list. You are just hugging to that because you don't want to lose credit by dropping your guns. In reality, you are just scum who is trying to survive another day because thats a huge win for you and your team.

You can investigate jailed targets. Are you talking about your SK kill?

hey guys call me crazy but this is what an actual scumslip looks like!
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Plz no hammer till I can polish vca. At red light ATM. Give me 2 hours.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5246, RadiantCowbells wrote:jailkeeper does not prevent investigations.

ascetic does.

either I was roleblocked, you were rolestopped (which I doubt), or you are ascetic.

your lynch will immediately follow mine.

Oh wow I got demoted from next lynch.

Boo cuz Pisskop said I hadn't said it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”