Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Can't lynch me. Little miss moonlogic paused the game. No votes.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5325, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can't lynch me. Little miss moonlogic paused the game. No votes.

Ohhh.

Welll....how you been RadiantCowbells?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:24 pm

I'm good.

how are you?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5327, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm good.

how are you?

Decent.

Want to go play on the sc2 mod?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:28 pm

I can't unfortunately, I'm doing something else.

In either an hour or some other time though!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5322, RadiantCowbells wrote:
what happened to your confscum read on titus?

lemme guess you just wanna lynch whoever you can as long as they are not on your scumteam.

I'd rather lynch someone who has a chance of being scum over risking the lynch of a town PR before they use their second shot.

If you'd stop voting me like a complete weapon I could stick it out with regards to pushing little miss moonlogic over there.

Otherwise, I have to seek other lynches. Or at least I do once the game resumes.

:good:

you wanting to lynch me cos....I am voting you when I was a townread in the previous day round does not inspire a townread from me. you literally look like you want to lynch any1 but pisskop, you, dwlee and nos/lld which is the very definition of opportunism.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC, have you tried to lynch jarjar yet? Or Wake?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5321, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5286, RadiantCowbells wrote:Who are you proposing we wagon instead?

I could do DeathNote, Keyser, or Mollie.

Do you think RC is scum? If so, vote her. No shiny distractions. I think Mollie is obvtown and have less than zero desire to vote her.

Note distancing from my town flip by calling me a shiny distraction as opposed to scum.

what happened to your confscum read on titus?

lemme guess you just wanna lynch whoever you can as long as they are not on your scumteam.

nos/lld you are such a nasty piece of work but I bet no1 will give a shit that you are playing directly against your wc cos I know that if you are town you wld know that I was too but by all means hide behind passive aggressive alt hiding bs

Mollie, calm down. This is a game where scum aren't going to bus unless forced to. RC and Pisskop are scum that need to be lynched by town unity. I don't know who the other scum is/are. Yelling at people and saying they are pieces of work will not be effective.

Let me guide these lynches. I trust you. Let me do this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5314, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not voting (3) - Wickedestjr, Wake88, Keyser Söze

Wicked. You gotta put your opinions in. Youre endng up as the tiebreaker and the conftown.

Stop sidelining.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5192, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Titus
-> Keyser ->
Mollie
In post 5221, RadiantCowbells wrote:I strongly dislike the
Fire
slot right now
In post 5274, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you get traction on
Mollie
I'll be interested
In post 5286, RadiantCowbells wrote:I could do
DeathNote
, Keyser, or
Mollie
In post 5309, RadiantCowbells wrote:If we can get a
Mollie
wagon going I'd be interested.
In post 5311, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dweelee, interest in
Mollie
?
In post 5331, pisskop wrote:RC, have you tried to lynch
jarjar
yet? Or
Wake
?

We won't be lynching Titus, pirate mollie, Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks or Wake88 today. Have you ran out of options guys?

In post 5198, Dwlee99 wrote:We need to hit the RB today.

Dwlee99 still pushing the mafia agenda for D3: the roleblocker theory (mafia get-out clause #1)

In post 5245, Dwlee99 wrote:Are you talking about your SK kill?
In post 5256, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's lynch the fucking SK then and I'll invest Mollie tonight.
In post 5265, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Deathnote
Can we please lynch this..

Dwlee99 and RadiantCowbells still pushing the mafia agenda for D3: the DeathNote-Serial Killer theory (mafia get-out clause #2)

In post 5276, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see what's so confusing about Titus replacing into a literally confirmed slot after Zulfy slipped last twilight.
In post 5284, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Titus
Yea I never liked VCAs I'm gonna lynch them for zulfy so yea.

Dwlee99 and RadiantCowbells still pushing the mafia agenda for D3: the false Zulfy scum-slip theory (mafia get-out clause #3)

In post 5207, RadiantCowbells wrote:That scum flip would pretty much clear you as well, no?

We are not lynching Titus with the theory to "clear" someone. We are lynching scum today.

In post 5287, pisskop wrote:Id be happy killing jeysor even if he was a townread with the way hes been posting.

We are not policy lynching my slot. We are lynching scum today. Your suggestion is both anti-town and scummy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

RC my guess would be titus, keysor and deathnote. Jarjars posting has been utter crap today, though so I can see scum there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

what do you mean crap?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Still mostly VLA till monday (I'm playing in a real life CCG tournament) but wanted to check in. I've been phone following loosely.

I almost wanna lynch the people saying RC is town more than I do RC. Like how do you look @ the cases Keysor and I posted and just pooh-pooh them and call RC obvtown? Terrible.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

They are pushing one of my town reads and yesterday they were gone for that whole fight you and mollie had pk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

hows that make them crap?

because they dont agree with you theyre scum?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like the fact that some people just left the thread during that suggests it was t v t because scum can sit back and wait for you and mollie to destroy each other without needing to do anything.

pedit They are trying to lynch someone who claimed to have a shot of their cop left. Lyncjing them today makes no sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Is wake scum for not being there?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

during that is during PK v PM

pedit they have just been inactive in general
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

It wasnt a sudden inactivity is my point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

The accusation that jajrjar is scum is based on the supposition that mollie and pk are town and that scum would sideline and . . . town wouldnt sideline?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I dont understand the question?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5337, JarJarDrinks wrote:Still mostly VLA till monday (I'm playing in a real life CCG tournament) but wanted to check in. I've been phone following loosely.

I almost wanna lynch the people saying RC is town more than I do RC. Like how do you look @ the cases Keysor and I posted and just pooh-pooh them and call RC obvtown? Terrible.

And while Im doing htis Keysors case is tedious to make but hardly catpures anything actually alignment indiciative. He quotes things and then says that scum tend to do <activities>, leaving the reader to imply that the posts demonstrates these thngs. Its literally a narration, its something scum can do, and its certainly not more valid or more town because it required effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5344, pisskop wrote:The accusation that jajrjar is scum is based on the supposition that mollie and pk are town and that scum would sideline and . . . town wouldnt sideline?

Why wouldnt town sideline during the mollie-pk town slapfight? Why would only scum do so?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5347, pisskop wrote:
In post 5344, pisskop wrote:The accusation that jajrjar is scum is based on the supposition that mollie and pk are town and that scum would sideline and . . . town wouldnt sideline?

Why wouldnt town sideline during the mollie-pk town slapfight? Why would only scum do so?

Town would be in there but I think it's more likely scum would be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

So then how do you differentiate between the two?
An given that scum is outnumbered by town by a ratio of 3 or 4 to 1 do you think this skews such a measure?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”