pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: pisskop

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

wtf
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 100, pisskop wrote:

Like I dont even care about this game

Why don't you replace out?

In post 100, pisskop wrote:and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

Do you think this is scum-indicative?

In post 100, pisskop wrote:I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.

His town or scum meta?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 100, pisskop wrote:trying to force us out of lylo

UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Hola. I'm UpTooLate and I'm literally always up too late. Anyway, I'm glad to see there has been some good conversation going on. Pisskop, can we get more than:

This game is dumb. AI is dumb. I have never seen such an overbearing attempt to get me to ???

P.Edit. I'm with Keyser, why don't you replace out? You haven't contributed anything of substance but are complaining? Or are you just complaining because you're in a game with Keyser and AI? Or...?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

why would I?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 106, pisskop wrote:why would I?

Like I dont even care about this game

You're right. I have no idea why I thought you might want to get out of a game you don't even care about to open the slot for someone who will. Silly me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by massive »

Just skimming.

In post 42, Ircher wrote:
Oh, and I just want to point out that scummiest is a relative term, so when I use it, I might not neccessarily think they are scum; what I truly saying is that their play looks the scummiest. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So ... when you say someone is the scummiest, you might actually think they're town? Just the worst town?

Keyser Soze
: Have you played any newbie games where you are the IC? Can you link me to one?

I tilt at fakeclaims. Hate their guts. Lynch all liars and whatnot.

And I've played with pisskop but I honestly don't know if this bad attitude is alignment-indicative. I kinda feel like it isn't and kinda feel like I should go find the games I've played with him.

... tomorrow
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 108, massive wrote:
Keyser Soze
: Have you played any newbie games where you are the IC? Can you link me to one?

Only newbie slots.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.04

Pisskop (5): Burning_Earth, Raskolnikov, AlwaysInnocent, Keyser Söze, pisskop
Keyser Söze (2): Deus Asmoth, Ircher
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat
Ircher (1):, AxleGreaser
UpTooLate (1): lilac
AxleGreaser (1): Performer

No Vote (2): UpTooLate, massive

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-20 12:00:00)

NOTES

None
Last edited by Dierfire on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 108, massive wrote:In post 42, Ircher wrote:
Oh, and I just want to point out that scummiest is a relative term, so when I use it, I might not neccessarily think they are scum; what I truly saying is that their play looks the scummiest. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So ... when you say someone is the scummiest, you might actually think they're town? Just the worst town?

Not neccessarily. Early game, yes, that's a possib)e way to interpret it. (as it was in this case)

I would jump on Pisskop's wagon for his very pooor conduct except he's at L-2 right now... Still, maybe we should policy lynch him?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

The wagon on me is crap and I dont really think Id set a good impression if I changed my behaviors under a wee bit of pressure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

And still, even as I type we have some people trying to justify the terrible terribleness that is my wagon,
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 111, Ircher wrote:
In post 108, massive wrote:In post 42, Ircher wrote:

Not neccessarily. Early game, yes, that's a possib)e way to interpret it. (as it was in this case)

I would jump on Pisskop's wagon for his very pooor conduct except he's at L-2 right now... Still, maybe we should policy lynch him?

Why are you jumping straight to PLing him? That's excessive honestly.

I've never played with PK before but am I the only one who finds the self-vote null? It doesn't ring like something scum would do.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

You really should read my game in the sig.

Let's see.... Pisskop is not helping town at alll, is complaining a lot for no reason, self voted, and is overall making the game less fun or everyone else.

I think he would deserve a Policy Lynch, but as I stated, I'm not jumping on the wagon because there is a good chance I'm wrong and pisskop is just being stubborn.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 108, massive wrote:Keyser Soze: Have you played any newbie games where you are the IC? Can you link me to one?

@Massive.
Ive seen a couple, of recent ones.

Spoiler: Summary:
meme lords like pro.
reasons like buzz saw.
As scum: has no scum meta.
As town: while hes on the money, with some observations about intent etc(), like hes a seasoned player from elsewhere that has come here. (hence scary the first time he rolls scum), I also see signs hes relatively new to the game as a whole(but that is more a feeling).
As a player that reasons like buzz saw, when he rolls scum he may be scary. Maybe not the first time he does, but before long.

TLDR:

While I might rank the active players (Axle, Keiser, PissKop, AI, Ircher) from scummiest by play to least scummy by play....
They might well all be town.

I was actually starting to wonder if
all
the scum were standing over there where you have recently been standing. If you are town you could move even further, if you are scum I advise taking more risks.

TLDR: TLDR:
@Rest of thread.
Come on in the water is fine. Hardly any sharks at all.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 115, Ircher wrote:You really should read my game in the sig.

Let's see.... Pisskop is not helping town at alll, is complaining a lot for no reason, self voted, and is overall making the game less fun or everyone else.

I think he would deserve a Policy Lynch, but as I stated, I'm not jumping on the wagon because there is a good chance I'm wrong and pisskop is just being stubborn.

It sounds a lot like you want his lynch but don't want to take responsibility for it
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Ircher

Hi,
Spoiler: stuff for us to do
Consider this an attempt to make communication protocol for establish a base to communicate with fewer errors in transmission. (A common language/protocol)
In post 115, Ircher wrote:You really should read my game in the sig.

I have started to read the game.

Something id like you to do (even though you may not trust me... in this previous game i was town, and i advised someone new to do the same thing(read some stuff), so doing it was on that occasion town axles advice.) In this post from an old game i advised player to read some things. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5900559 (an old post)

I suspect he didn't, it turned out bad, I was sad.
If you don't do anything else
read the post and the one immediately after it.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3018250 (from a thread on motivation and analysis)

If we talk about the game in terms of things in those two posts we will mis-communicate less.

As i read the game.
Post (see the red bit at the end) was aiming to get you to think more about
that
kind of thinking and say what part of that(thinking about motivation) you were thinking.

I plan to read your first game in its entirety before we have our chat. if you read some of the things I linked to (thread on motivation or all the things from my old post)

Initial conclusions I have reached so far.
I suspect that if you play in this game like you did in your first i will be able to work out your alignment.
I suspect that if i just push you now on what has happened so far, that will be error prone.

Indeed
UNVOTE: Ircher

not so much because my view of the words in his posts have changed but because my expectations of what i might learn by what method has.

I dont support the Pisskop wagon. It has no reasons, that I see.
I fully expect my next vote to be outside the pool {Keyser, Pisskop, AI, ircher}
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Explain to me why AxleGreaser ("a very experienced player") asking me (an inexperienced player) about my general opinion of fake claiming is scum indicative.

@Keys it looked to me like he was trying to fabricate an innocent question . I remember the game you and I were in, when you asked about day talk on early d1. THAT had potential to be innocent from town, and you turned out town. But asking about fake claiming?.....there's even a discussion created about that being a bad idea

In post 19, lilac wrote:@Performer Sweet. Do you sing in a choir? I do!

I used to and one day when I am too old to do choreographed dance, I may return to choir again. : )
I started out singing in choir, then advanced to advanced choir, in high school. I never can forget those spectacular days. There's really nothing like the power of a well-oiled choir.

In post 57, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 14, Performer wrote:
Spoiler: off topic
initiating playstyle imitations of Antihero, GuiltyLion, RadiantCowbells

Spoiler: more possibly OT
BTW that color renders horribly on my screen.

I know you said this was off topic, and thats ok, and was at that time.

This question is a little sidling up to something I don't understand, sideways. (AKA a clarification if you will)
Could you link me to one Antihero and one Guilty Lion, the 'playstyle imitations' are initiated for.
I have seen enough RC games, and dont need another linked.

I was unfamiliar with GL, but having had skim, any attempt to simultaneously imitate those 3 would make head explode.
basically I am wondering what common ground i can find in choosing those 3.

I just wanted to choose 3 styles in the hopes they can balance each other out. For example, Antihero can sound crude and isn't the most cooperative duck in the pond all the time, yet he has his own approach in scumhunting. RadiantCowBells seems to have a good intuition for scumhunting, and GL is polished and sharp in his own ways from what I've seen from one of his town games.

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.

dude pisskop
remember the games you hosted where I was town, and how I stated my strong stance against people who self vote??
what are you doing??

although I'm uncertain what you are really trying to achieve here
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Performer »

@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts
@UTL hey there. good to see you back. :cop:
Are you the same alignment as me this time? :doc:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Performer »

So far it looks like Keys is up to his same charming town methods.
And UTL, she appears...different from the game I was with her , when she was a Goon...hmm...

and massive are you town in here like the last game I was in, with you? :]
I'm not too certain about you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 120, Performer wrote:@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts

Right. I totally forgot that large post counts = large amounts of games.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: off topic at AI
In post 122, pisskop wrote:
In post 120, Performer wrote:@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts

Right. I totally forgot that large post counts = large amounts of games.

AI how many games have you played?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Let’s talk about this wagon on PK. Burning and Ras voted him in RVS, then AI jumps on the wagon, changing his vote from Ircher to PK “because he’s scum.” He later lists his reasons, where Keyser “feels like sheeping this” and jumps on too, at which point PK just gives up and selfvotes putting himself at L-2 because he doesn’t care and this game is dumb. Ircher now wants to lynch him based on his poor attitude (but isn’t doing anything about it?).

AI’s reasons for voting him aren’t bad. PK has been at him with nothing of substance, with no sense of real intent. Unless, of course, he was just trying to see what reaction he could get out of the guy that, at the time, wasn’t really contributing much either. If that’s the case, it worked. He definitely got a reaction.

What’s really bothering me is the selfvote. He says he doesn’t care about this game, and yet, he doesn’t want to let somebody who does sub in for him. At this point, we’re put in a crappy situation. If we Policy Lynch like Ircher is suggesting, he may flip town and we’re already down on day 1, which isn't a good start. If we don’t and he survives the night, he may just continue with his current level of participation (or lack thereof) and draining attitude.

I guess what I want to know, PK, is what exactly is your intent with the selfvote?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”