Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by absinthe »

In post 369, lalaladucks wrote:well nobody cares about my reads because apparently i'm a scum

My first post to you asked about your thoughts regarding the game. You blew me off.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by absinthe »

Raskolnikov, what are your other reads?
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by No Brainer »

Wednesday wrote:
Lalalafucks, see how clever I am? lololol I didn't call them by their name guise so awesome. Let me see if I can catch them in a slip up to get to scum read them guise I went to highschool debate and now work as a paralegal. My argument skills are soooo great.

Hang. And when you die I'm lynching no brains next and then scumsinthe.
If you make another post like this, I'm gonna ask that you get replaced.
And if the mod doesn't replace you, I'm gonna advocate you being policy lynched.
Stop insulting people.
-Cheet.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by No Brainer »

Rasko might be scum.
That last post was pretty bad.
-Cheet
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

In post 377, No Brainer wrote:
Wednesday wrote:
Lalalafucks, see how clever I am? lololol I didn't call them by their name guise so awesome. Let me see if I can catch them in a slip up to get to scum read them guise I went to highschool debate and now work as a paralegal. My argument skills are soooo great.

And if the mod doesn't replace you, I'm gonna advocate you being policy lynched.
Stop insulting people.
-Cheet.

@mod I ask that your remind players of outside influence from the game. Cheet is trying to make you the game master a figure for contention so that you can influence how I play instead of directly asking me to stop making posts like that

@cheet do it pussy
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:35 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 351, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Okay, so what's the case on Ducks? Their reads are consistent, and logical, and they are constantly engaging other players.

plz point to the "cases" that ducky has made that are logical and consistent.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:39 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 356, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 354, absinthe wrote:Great job responding to the concern. :igmeou:

But they had both you and the inactive player as a scum read, it isn't like they switched from scum to null. They also did point out they were feeling better about you.

lol, how can you how have an inactive player who you do not know as a scumread when they haven't posted?
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 359, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:There reason was it's inactive, which is true. My only real issue is that they didn't move their vote to another scum read after unvoting, but neither have I so it's exactly a fair criticism.

neither ducky, nor you, nor anybody else in the game "supposedly knew why the slot was inactive so why do you think ducky did?
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 363, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 358, absinthe wrote:
My read isn't likely to move much on this basis. Whatever you think of my questions and observations they are made in the hope that I can better understand why players do and say what they do. It's the only way I know to figure out alignment on day 1.

:[ i think you are town and i wanna work with you

but everybody says i'm scum all the time and wah wah wah

I have never been in a game with you where some1 called you scum. so where is this "all the time" coming from?
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 366, Wednesday_ wrote:Being passive agressive is cowardly. I refuse to ineteract with such dishonest behaviour. We can talk we can be two people talking. Why do you feel the need to make such pointless remarks if not to start that exact situation?

AHAHAHAHAHA

"I REFUSE TO INTERACT WITH SUCH DISHONEST BEHAVIOUR" SAYS THE ALT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:02 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 374, absinthe wrote:This game has become unpleasant.

UNVOTE: laladucks

really? I think it is pretty mild

I am not sure but i think I might be liking ducky more.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:08 am

Post by No Brainer »

I'm tired of people being awful in mafia for literally no reason.
-Cheet.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:10 am

Post by No Brainer »

Wednesday wrote:@cheet do it pussy
I think you misunderstand.
I'm not offended.
I'm just really upset that someone like you exists.
That there's some person somewhere in the world who made an alternate account just so that he or she could abuse people in a mafia game without having to take direct responsibility for it.
Because that's the vibe I get from this account.
And I'm just really tired of people who are more interested in shitting on people than actually winning/playing mafia.
-Cheet.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:15 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 379, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 377, No Brainer wrote:
Wednesday wrote:

Stop insulting people.
-Cheet.

@mod I ask that your remind players of outside influence from the game. Cheet is trying to make you the game master a figure for contention so that you can influence how I play instead of directly asking me to stop making posts like that

@cheet do it pussy

THUMP

okay how about instead of dealing with cheetos you deal with me. cos I can't wait to tear your sexist insulting tiny little self apart. :]

oh and before you try to go with "oh cheetos is hiding behind mollie" he won't cos we both will fuck your shit up and spit you are nothing but a chew toy to us.

"don't be a dick" is a sitewide rule. I thought you had a 1 off with the whole "lalafucks" thing and you wld move on but if you are going to continue to be a dick we are gonna have a problem. radja is a newbish mod I think and might not know what to do but I have no problem with notifying quadz!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:51 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 375, absinthe wrote:
In post 369, lalaladucks wrote:well nobody cares about my reads because apparently i'm a scum

My first post to you asked about your thoughts regarding the game. You blew me off.

sorry i was in a weird mood :S
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:53 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 383, No Brainer wrote:
In post 363, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 358, absinthe wrote:
My read isn't likely to move much on this basis. Whatever you think of my questions and observations they are made in the hope that I can better understand why players do and say what they do. It's the only way I know to figure out alignment on day 1.

:[ i think you are town and i wanna work with you

but everybody says i'm scum all the time and wah wah wah

I have never been in a game with you where some1 called you scum. so where is this "all the time" coming from?

w
h
a
t
?
?
?

w
e
l
l
y
o
u
w
e
r
e
i
n
t
h
e
g
a
m
e
w
h
e
r
e
i
w
a
s
a
n
s
k
a
n
d
m
o
s
t
p
e
o
p
l
e
w
e
r
e
t
e
r
r
i
b
l
y
i
n
a
c
t
i
v
e
s
o
i
t
w
a
s
p
r
e
t
t
y
c
o
a
s
t
y
f
o
r
t
h
e
s
c
u
m
s

y
o
u
w
e
r
e
i
n
n
u
m
b
e
r
s
m
a
f
i
a
t
o
o
w
h
e
r
e
i
w
a
s
a
n
i
c
a
n
d
s
o
d
i
d
w
h
a
t
e
v
e
r
i
w
a
n
t
e
d
b
/
c
i
c
o
u
l
d
r
e
v
e
a
l
i
f
p
p
l
w
a
n
t
e
d
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
m
e
b
u
t
t
h
a
t
g
a
m
e
t
h
e
y
d
i
d
n
'
t
s
e
e
m
t
o
f
i
n
d
m
e
s
c
u
m
m
y

b
u
t
m
o
s
t
o
f
m
y
g
a
m
e
s
p
e
o
p
l
e
s
e
e
m
t
o
b
e
i
n
c
e
s
s
a
n
t
l
y
c
a
l
l
i
n
g
m
e
s
c
u
m
m
y
i
'
v
e
b
e
e
n
m
i
s
l
y
n
c
h
e
d
i
n
l
i
k
e
s
i
x
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
e
t
h
i
r
t
e
e
n
g
a
m
e
s
i
'
v
e
c
o
m
p
l
e
t
e
d
w
h
i
c
h
l
o
o
k
i
n
g
a
t
i
t
n
o
w
i
s
n
'
t
a
s
b
a
d
a
s
i
t
h
o
u
g
h
t
b
u
t
d
u
d
e
i
t
a
t
l
e
a
s
t
s
e
e
m
s
l
i
k
e
p
e
o
p
l
e
a
l
w
a
y
s
s
a
y
i
'
m
a
s
c
u
m
;
-
;
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Antihero »

is wednesday tso?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 378, No Brainer wrote:Rasko might be scum.
-Cheet

No brainer might be scum.

Oh wait that's easy to say and doesn't really explain anything! My bad!
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I actually love you NB please don't take it personally
deranged and incoherent
?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:19 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

VOTE: wednesday
in class rn. will discuss when I get to work later.
Art is cool.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:38 am

Post by absinthe »

VOTE: Raskolnikov

Your focus looks bad.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 376, absinthe wrote:Raskolnikov, what are your other reads?

Don't like ETL. ETL + TheMan claim to be lost/confused but TheMan feels more genuine about it. He buddies antihero and lazy votes wednesday. In general I'm not impressed with the wagon on wednesday which is poorly reasoned and looks partly policy. Wednesday is being a dick but he's trying and I townlean him. Idk how to read weird people like lalala and antihero. You're actually okay.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oh and please stop the rainbow texting it's godawful.
deranged and incoherent
?
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 am

Post by absinthe »

It looks like your post 361 was written with Antihero's comments about how a newbtown case would differ from your 146.

In post 146, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 74, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: BBT

Let's talk about this.

Didn't like how you voted No Brainer with the statement "This is scum". Voting him is fine to get explanation and fuel the 1v1, but you just wrote him off.

Since then, you vote TheMan for having a convoluted or unnatural sounding read which I agree with. But you don't like ETL's push even though you understand why he's doing it and even agree with one of his points, because he's pushing your townread? Why you giving Absinthe such a strong townread at this point? And no brainer disagreeing with you, you just dislike him for defending Anti/ETL. Aren't you defending Absinthe the same way?

In post 305, Antihero wrote:
In post 289, absinthe wrote:
In post 287, Antihero wrote:DINGDINGDING

someone just won the secret scumread contest

Rasko? For similar reasons to BBT's post?

yep

between and i was flicking my eyes at the thread when i saw the post bbt talked about:
In post 146, Raskolnikov wrote:Didn't like how you voted No Brainer with the statement "This is scum". Voting him is fine to get explanation and fuel the 1v1, but you just wrote him off.

Since then, you vote TheMan for having a convoluted or unnatural sounding read which I agree with. But you don't like ETL's push even though you understand why he's doing it and even agree with one of his points, because he's pushing your townread? Why you giving Absinthe such a strong townread at this point? And no brainer disagreeing with you, you just dislike him for defending Anti/ETL. Aren't you defending Absinthe the same way?

first inspection, it looks a lot like a case.

In post 146, Raskolnikov wrote:But you don't like ETL's push even though you understand why he's doing it and even agree with one of his points, because he's pushing your townread?

that sounds familiar...

oh yeah:
In post 103, No Brainer wrote:Also you dislike ETL's push on her but you agreed with one of her points?
Heh?
Isn't it a little dissonant for you to be saying now that you think her entire push was bad when a page or two ago you were essentially appeasing her?
-Cheet

it's not a case

cases (esp. from newbtown) usually either have an explicit or REALLY REALLY obvious smoking gun. what rasko has here is a loose collection of points that lead to "so what?" conclusions or are recycled from the recent discussion. it's all this... stuff... dumped in a post just by rote that ~might~ be scummy maybe depending on your interpretation, but the interpretation just isn't provided b/c he doesn't connect the dots. there's nothing tying all the facts together, no "AHA CAUGHT YOU, YOU HYPOCRITICAL SCUMFUCK"

all the cues that i expect from newbtown giving a case are absent and it leaves this weird void of "why the fuck should i care if bbt did any of these things?" simplest explanation: he's scum and he's just regurgitating stuff hoping it LOOKS enough like a case to make people think he's scumhunting.

VOTE: rasko

You ramped up the accusatory, self-righteous emotional level in this post.

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What is wrong with accompanying my vote with 'This is scum'?

Because declaring someone scum based on so little is terrible. You can't draw strong conclusions from minimal evidence.

In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I specifically said I DID NOT understand ETL's push on absinthe, so I don't know why you think that I did.

Don't lie to me. What is this then?
In post 114, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:When I say I don't understand it what I mean to say is I don't like it. Should be more specific with my wording I guess.

I fully understand why ETL was pushing absinthe, but I don't like it. I also don't like this defence of Anti/ETL that you got going on.

It's filthy lies. You either understand or don't. Which is it? Both of these quotes CANNOT be true: checkmate.

In post 283, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Absinthe isn't a great town read, but it was my first town read and I'm fairly happy with it. I clearly stated why I was not liking NB's posting, why are you acting like I haven't? Your attempt to spin that into I dislike them for defending someone is scummy as fuck.

How can you be so wrong. The first time I see anything resembling a reason for you disliking No Brainer is like post . THAT'S AFTER MY POST YOU REPLY TO (). Why was I acting like I didn't see the reasons you posted the day after? Are you kidding me? If ANYONE can ISO BBT and find him having "clearly stated why I was not liking NB's posting" prior to that post that would be great. But you miss the point entirely by bringing that up anyways! Your defense was of Absinthe against ETL not nobrainer! P.S. don't worry, even if he meant to say ETL instead of NB there it still wouldn't have made sense, since he still didn't "clearly state" why he was not liking HIS posting either. Literally he just said he didn't like/understand his push on your townread, nothing clearly stated or in any way substantial. No, I can re-read however many times and still just see you disliking him to defend your townread, or at least based only on him happening to push your townread. It is your attempt at twisting my words that is scummy as fuck.

How do you misinterpret such a simple concise post as mine was? Intentionally, I must conclude. Maybe you hoped I wouldn't call you out on this because my activity was low. Would you prefer hanging or electrocution?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Anything substantial to say?
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”