Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 392, Raskolnikov wrote:No brainer might be scum.
That last post was pretty bad.

Oh wait that's easy to say and doesn't really explain anything! My bad!
Just because it was easy and didn't explain why doesn't make it not true.
;D

Rasko wrote:I actually love you NB please don't take it personally
I'm not, no worries.
I know you're defending yourself.
Not just trying to abuse people for the sake of it.

-Cheet.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

Post by absinthe »

In post 399, Raskolnikov wrote:Anything substantial to say?

This is not addressing my point or refuting my point. It's ridiculing and discounting my point.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:48 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'll be here in a few hours.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 398, absinthe wrote:It looks like your post 361 was written with Antihero's comments about how a newbtown case would differ from your 146.
(snip)

Hey his case sucks, he must be scum. Hey he explained himself more when he was asked to and his case looks better. HE MUST BE IMPROVED SCUM. Do you see the flaw here?
That's right, it's a lose-lose. Catch 22. Morton's fork. If you scumread someone for one thing don't scumread them for the opposite thing it doesn't make any sense. How dare you imply it's nefarious to explain yourself when asked to: answering questions and concerns isn't some spooky behavioural adaptation, nor is being more invested as the game gets heated. But don't worry I'll make sure to accommodate your expectations of me by putting less effort and being less emotionally invested in the game so you can rest easy. You're welcome.
deranged and incoherent
?
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:58 am

Post by absinthe »

It's not the explaining yourself that makes post look bad. Over time players usually elaborate on scumreads while they continue to hold them.

It's the tone change. You dialed up the vitriol from sub zero about 300% What pissed you off so much?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:10 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 396, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 376, absinthe wrote:Raskolnikov, what are your other reads?

Don't like ETL. ETL + TheMan claim to be lost/confused but TheMan feels more genuine about it. He buddies antihero and lazy votes wednesday. In general I'm not impressed with the wagon on wednesday which is poorly reasoned and looks partly policy. Wednesday is being a dick but he's trying and I townlean him. Idk how to read weird people like lalala and antihero. You're actually okay.

I was starting to like you until this bullshit. Please quote me where I said I was lost and/or confused. And then, even though you won't find it since I never said such a thing ever, explain why it's scummy.

Also, it's news to me that "in class = lazy". And your unwarranted defense of Wednesday is noted. I don't think anyone is voting him for being an asshole.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:12 am

Furthermore!! Anti is, again, one of my best friends in the whole world. I'm going to actively seek to read him first since I know him better than anyone else. I did that. Found him to be town. Then proceeded to ask him to discuss the game with me.

But sure. That's "buddying". Anyone else feel like playing buzzword bingo?

lol
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:13 am

In post 404, absinthe wrote:It's not the explaining yourself that makes post look bad. Over time players usually elaborate on scumreads while they continue to hold them.

It's the tone change. You dialed up the vitriol from sub zero about 300% What pissed you off so much?

We usually call this "caught for the wrong reasons".
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 am

In post 263, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 262, Antihero wrote:
In post 258, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anti - your secret crush is lala isn't it? i knew you were cheating on me.

i know

im such a slut

In post 259, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anti my love let's have a chat. i'm kinda meh on things. probably could do with a good sit down on the last 10 pages or so. i might do that over lunch later today.

there's things i like and don't like but for some reason i'm not feeling super strong about anyone yet. which is weird.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:46 am

Re: Wednesday

Initially I liked the immediate catch-up once they supposedly realized game was afoot. However,I disagree with much of the posts.

In post 253, Wednesday_ wrote:Also aslo also I thinknwe should character claim.

? why?

Many of them are distinctly difficult to follow, both in content and language. It takes a lot of time to even understand what statement they are making.

Such as this:
In post 264, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 261, No Brainer wrote:What unvote are you talking about?
Why should mollie take over if I'm scum?
Say words with actual context.
Or I'm gonna get less patient.

>:(

Technically you are correct as unvotes are processed with voting someone else. So my wording should not be unvote be switching votes. My post mentions mollie voting anti so it is not that ambiguous what unvote I am speaking of.

Mollie is clearly the superior player this game and is largely liked. If you guys are scum she should do most of the talking.

Go ahead and get less patient your play suggests I can take you on.

I seriously don't get the "If you guys are scum, then Mollie should be talking" bit. Where is that even coming from? If they are scum, I honestly don't think mollie would take a leading role in the hydra because she hates being scum and it's uncomfortable for her. Secondly, why the weird skill evaluation.... not only insulting but... unjustified.

In post 327, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 324, lalaladucks wrote:if i were scum with rasko why wouldn't i say that to him in the scum pt

Scum have day talk? Cool.

FORCEDDDDDD.

In post 348, No Brainer wrote:sure!

VOTE: wednesday

In post 349, Wednesday_ wrote:VOTE: No brainer

and this is certainly not lazy at all /s

It's actually quite scummy, tbh. Seems like a cheap way to move the vote.

In post 366, Wednesday_ wrote:We can talk we can be two people talking. Why do you feel the need to make such pointless remarks

This. Is fucking. RICH.

It seems to me, and this is primarily the reason for voting, is their reaction to suspicion being thrown at them. It's not "no you're wrong and I can prove it, and I know you're wrong because I'm town and here's all the ways you are wrong", it's "you're a pussy". That is so not a town reaction. That's scum being mad people are catching on and having nothing substantial to defend themselves with.

lala pointed it out without knowing what it was. Caught for the wrong reasons, but still caught nonetheless, and I'm extremely content with my vote at this moment.

Also, I've reported several of your posts, Wednesday. Keep up the toxicity and I will also be happy to request you be replaced.
Art is cool.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

In post 388, No Brainer wrote:
In post 379, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 377, No Brainer wrote:
Wednesday wrote:
Lalalafucks, see how clever I am? lololol I didn't call them by their name guise so awesome. Let me see if I can catch them in a slip up to get to scum read them guise I went to highschool debate and now work as a paralegal. My argument skills are soooo great.

Hang. And when you die I'm lynching no brains next and then scumsinthe.
If you make another post like this, I'm gonna ask that you get replaced.
And if the mod doesn't replace you, I'm gonna advocate you being policy lynched.
Stop insulting people.
-Cheet.

@mod I ask that your remind players of outside influence from the game. Cheet is trying to make you the game master a figure for contention so that you can influence how I play instead of directly asking me to stop making posts like that

@cheet do it pussy

THUMP

okay how about instead of dealing with cheetos you deal with me. cos I can't wait to tear your sexist insulting tiny little self apart. :]

oh and before you try to go with "oh cheetos is hiding behind mollie" he won't cos we both will fuck your shit up and spit you are nothing but a chew toy to us.

"don't be a dick" is a sitewide rule. I thought you had a 1 off with the whole "lalafucks" thing and you wld move on but if you are going to continue to be a dick we are gonna have a problem. radja is a newbish mod I think and might not know what to do but I have no problem with notifying quadz!

Cheetory has been hiding behind you with his total lack of being obvious townie.

@mod mollie is implying an information channel with quadz and wants to influence the game with an outside influence if they were in fact bothered and not milking this situation they would have reported me if they have not reported me I ask that you remind them not to make statements that bring in outside influences

Baiting me into starting a flame war if you wanna go I'm right here. The fact that you assign all the blame to me and ignore the context of what happened means you're ignoring the truth. I'm here to play. Is cheetory here to play? Or just to troll? His game play suggests as much.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:59 am

In post 316, Antihero wrote:not too terribly much, but he signed up for a newbie game here so i'm working from the assumption that he's not really someone's sooper dooper top secret alt (LK;FJ;LKSADJF;LKSAJ;LKASDJFLK;AJDS F ALTS SOMEONE PULL THE FIRE ALARM)

In post 308, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Talk to me about ETL and NB Anti.

In post 325, lalaladucks wrote:
what?

is this a real thing

Yeah, I'm assuming you know what it means?

In post 328, lalaladucks wrote:mollie was telling anti to stop talking in the scum pt so i assume there is

This is a horrible post. Why would you assume something someone said to be true whose alignment is supposed to be unknown to you?

In post 339, Wednesday_ wrote:
If you thought so you would not only have voted but called it out. Either you thought they slipped and didn't vote and didn't question them or you thought you'd wait to see what someone would say about it.

I like this post.

The interaction between Wednesday and NB at the bottom of this page is horrible. It just feels so fake and forced, I'm half tempted to say they're both scum but I don't know. Something is off there.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

This is incredibly stupid. If mollie and cheet were actually so offended by some blasphemy I did they would have reported me. They are using our argument to fam flames. They saw how it easy it was to bait me and are just wanting more chaos. Lynch them.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

I'm not buying that they were offended and are now the champions of ethics ready to fight against the big bad wolf wednesday. I was gonna respond to them with words, but I decided to give them another chance id they try to bait me they're scum and should be killed.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 am

Post by No Brainer »

Wednesday wrote:Cheetory has been hiding behind you with his total lack of being obvious townie.
Right.

Wednesday wrote:Baiting me into starting a flame war if you wanna go I'm right here. The fact that you assign all the blame to me and ignore the context of what happened means you're ignoring the truth. I'm here to play. Is cheetory here to play? Or just to troll? His game play suggests as much.
Lol.

Wednesday wrote:If mollie and cheet were actually so offended by some blasphemy I did they would have reported me.
I hope you're town.
I really do.
I love being vindictive.
-Cheet.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

I'm not liking that post at all. Whatever I'm just going to ignore them and focus on the game.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Post by No Brainer »

Like seriously, I've done plenty this game.
You want to frame it like I'm hiding behind mollie when I really haven't been. At all.
You could frame it as me trying to use this situation to avoid scumhunting. But I have a wonderful track record of finding it really fucking hard to focus on playing the game when someone is being awful at me and at other people in general!

Not that you're actually interested in nuancing out anything here [so I'm basically wasting my time talking here!], as you're either badtown or scum.
:)
-Cheet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:18 am

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:
Because declaring someone scum based on so little is terrible. You can't draw strong conclusions from minimal evidence.

You're telling me you thought I was saying, with 100% confidence, I had found scum in my second post. Serious?

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:Don't lie to me. What is this then?
In post 114, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:When I say I don't understand it what I mean to say is I don't like it. Should be more specific with my wording I guess.

I fully understand why ETL was pushing absinthe, but I don't like it. I also don't like this defence of Anti/ETL that you got going on.

You sure are selective with your quotes. Look what you would have read if you had just scrolled down one more post;
In post 116, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It doesn't make sense to me, I don't see how absinthe's actions were attributed to her being scum. I explained why in a post to ETL.

In post 361, Raskolnikov wrote:
How can you be so wrong. The first time I see anything resembling a reason for you disliking No Brainer is like post . THAT'S AFTER MY POST YOU REPLY TO ().

Again, you sure are selective. Look here, at post 85, WAY BEFORE your post;
In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Hmm, OK. I felt the whole 1v1 thing was overdone, especially as it doesn't seem like there was any basis for why it happened.

So, yeah, you're misrepping the shit out of me right here.

In post 371, lalaladucks wrote:
rasko is scummy

You should vote him.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Antihero »

im kind of ready to lynch wednesday just to make this game playable
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 am

In post 378, No Brainer wrote:Rasko might be scum.
That last post was pretty bad.
-Cheet

I look forward to seeing you on the wagon.

In post 391, Antihero wrote:...
is wednesday tso?

Haha, my exact thoughts!

In post 396, Raskolnikov wrote:
Don't like ETL. ETL + TheMan claim to be lost/confused but TheMan feels more genuine about it. He buddies antihero and lazy votes wednesday. In general I'm not impressed with the wagon on wednesday which is poorly reasoned and looks partly policy. Wednesday is being a dick but he's trying and I townlean him.

So, now I'm wondering why you have done nothing about your ETL read? I'm further wondering why you sat idly by whilst a wagon was building on someone you're town reading and don't agree with the reasoning given for why they're scum.

Then I'm wondering why it took somebody to ask you for these things for you to post them.

Then I remembered. You're scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 am

In post 405, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I was starting to like you until this bullshit. Please quote me where I said I was lost and/or confused. And then, even though you won't find it since I never said such a thing ever, explain why it's scummy.

Also, it's news to me that "in class = lazy". And your unwarranted defense of Wednesday is noted. I don't think anyone is voting him for being an asshole.

Huh, I didn't realise I had gone to the theatre.

Anti, don't you dare leave this Rasko wagon.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 am

In post 418, Antihero wrote:im kind of ready to lynch wednesday just to make this game playable

Don't you ignore me.
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 410, Wednesday_ wrote:Cheetory has been hiding behind you with his total lack of being obvious townie.

@mod mollie is implying an information channel with quadz and wants to influence the game with an outside influence if they were in fact bothered and not milking this situation they would have reported me if they have not reported me I ask that you remind them not to make statements that bring in outside influences

Baiting me into starting a flame war if you wanna go I'm right here. The fact that you assign all the blame to me and ignore the context of what happened means you're ignoring the truth. I'm here to play. Is cheetory here to play? Or just to troll? His game play suggests as much.

so you think notifying bringing in the list mod for micros is an outside influence that you think I am trying to force on the game?

I am not baiting you I want you to stop!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:35 am

Can NB and Wednesday just stop this bullshit?

Like, seriously. Grow the fuck up. You're both distracting from obvscum Rasko whom I would like to lynch.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

Have I not stopped am I not paying them any mind bbt? Am I escalating? No. Cheet is the one continuously trying to pull me into conversation.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”