Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 293, droog wrote:
In post 14, Performer wrote:Strange that Axle asked Keyser about fake claim, during RVS. Never seen this happen before.

its random questions instead of random votes

Welcome, droog. Thanks for pointing this out - I haven't heard that phrase used in a really long time -
random question
instead of rvs. I know it's still a little early but can we get a reads list?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by droog »

In post 65, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Time for a read list. The game has almost been solved already.

From town to scum:

Read List D1 V1

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Heat}

{Massive}
{Mafiaturtle}
{Burning_Earth, Deus}

{Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop, Keyser, Axle}

why do you call town scum and scum town
do they play mafia that way where youre from
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by droog »

In post 300, Performer wrote:
In post 293, droog wrote:
In post 14, Performer wrote:Strange that Axle asked Keyser about fake claim, during RVS. Never seen this happen before.

its random questions instead of random votes

Welcome, droog. Thanks for pointing this out - I haven't heard that phrase used in a really long time -
random question
instead of rvs. I know it's still a little early but can we get a reads list?

technically called rqs
not really that useful tbh but some people like it
ill have reads in ~15
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by droog »

keysey have you considered taking over mastin academy
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by droog »

In post 100, pisskop wrote:
vote: pisskop

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.

VOTE: pisskop

Fixed formatting of vote tags! --Dier
Last edited by Dierfire on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by droog »

i played pisskop in a game where he did voted obvtown in lylo as a gambit
i think
not seeing anything different here tbh

not engaging until he changes his tune
otherwise just an easy target to waste time on
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by droog »

In post 124, UpTooLate wrote:Let’s talk about this wagon on PK. Burning and Ras voted him in RVS, then AI jumps on the wagon, changing his vote from Ircher to PK “because he’s scum.” He later lists his reasons, where Keyser “feels like sheeping this” and jumps on too, at which point PK just gives up and selfvotes putting himself at L-2 because he doesn’t care and this game is dumb. Ircher now wants to lynch him based on his poor attitude (but isn’t doing anything about it?).

AI’s reasons for voting him aren’t bad. PK has been at him with nothing of substance, with no sense of real intent. Unless, of course, he was just trying to see what reaction he could get out of the guy that, at the time, wasn’t really contributing much either. If that’s the case, it worked. He definitely got a reaction.

What’s really bothering me is the selfvote. He says he doesn’t care about this game, and yet, he doesn’t want to let somebody who does sub in for him. At this point, we’re put in a crappy situation. If we Policy Lynch like Ircher is suggesting, he may flip town and we’re already down on day 1, which isn't a good start. If we don’t and he survives the night, he may just continue with his current level of participation (or lack thereof) and draining attitude.

I guess what I want to know, PK, is what exactly is your intent with the selfvote?

dont like this on gut
it feels like

trying to overthink to look town
like talking and all is good but
i just dont see anything valuable about the pk wagon to analyze this early
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by droog »

In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:Alarm bells went off in my head when I read these.

[spoiler*]Image[/spoiler]
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by droog »

In post 162, Heat wrote:My only read right now is that I don't think pisskop is as scummy as people are making him seem

That and I don't like ircher right. He's pushing pisskop but doesn't want to be held accountable for his lynch

these reads feel odd to me
i want to hear more about them
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by droog »

In post 204, Heat wrote:
The only one who I agree
with here is AG. Ircher seems incredibly intent to frame pisskop in a way that strikes me as really scummy. He suggests a PL, but then doesn't vote him because he doesn't want to push him up to L-1. He even acknowledges that he's likely to be wrong. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me,
and it kinda signals to me that he knows more than the rest of u
s, aka he's scum.

I'm currently voting for AI (orig. it was a RVS vote, but I'm quite comfortable with it right no
w). Like who just refuses to discuss their reads list because the other person hasn't contributed? its a reads list, and you must have reasons for them. And I'd like to know them.

I like AG for town right now. He's engaged and is asking other people questions, and he doesn't seem like he has anything to hide. I'm in agreement with you there.

these arent convincing me
especially the commentary on ai
it all sounds like trying to get reads by consensus than scumhenting
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Alright, apologies for inactivity. I'll read up and post a bit of a summary before going to bed.
deranged and incoherent
?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by droog »

reads

town

keysey (great rvs)
axle (like his approach)

null

ircher (botd for inexperience)
pisskop (lynch him anyways)

scum

heat (dont like his styre)
uptolate (weird style)

scum
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by droog »

art i could also go either way on
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 311, droog wrote:
uptolate (weird style)

scum

Could you elaborate please?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Heat »

Catching up tomorrow
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Alright, the leading wagon is on me. I think you guys have fairly decent and justified concerns about my lack of involvement and my short posts and lack of explanations. I've essentially queued up for a decent amount of games which would have been fine but shit happened I don't want to get into and I'm trying to soldier on until things get better, which they will. It sounds retarded to say but the reasons behind this wagon are actually good even if it's wrong about me being scum.

Gonna see if anything else sticks out to me from the more recent events, but I probably won't change my mind about the ircher/pk thing.
deranged and incoherent
?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by droog »

In post 306, droog wrote:dont like this on gut
it feels like

UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 316, droog wrote:
In post 306, droog wrote:dont like this on gut
it feels like

Ok. Wondered if there was something more. Thanks.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by droog »

not yet anyways

the only read im strong on is keysey
i really liked that opening
itd take a lot to change that this early
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by droog »

also i feel pretty strong in ignoring pisskop
the guy gets his read s by a mix of
sincere trolling and shitposts

he says blarney to get a rise -> read
just ignore him and he'll engage more openly
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Ircher is still bad for his interaction with the PK wagon a while ago. His recent post with reads is rather cookie-cutter and I want to note him putting PK as perfect neutral/null. It is hypocritical coming from me but I'm not seeing that depth or insight in these, basically townreads on people logical and active, weak scumread on axle for low scumhunt and scumread on me. This isn't straight up scummy it's moreso that I'm not feeling it to be so genuine, so you can call that gut or w/e.

Keysor I didn't like earlier from 1 post that I responded to but skimming her ISO she's ok. null

PK still rough. I actually never talked about PK, I thought I did. He's a weak townlean, though it's hard to read someone acting like that I think his emotions are genuine, and maybe more importantly his actions have for the most part benefited town or at least moved the game forward. I am a little surprised he hasn't mentioned me considering I am leading wagon and I think the counterwagon to his so that's weird. (inb4 he hates me)

Deus I went over. Initially overanalyses/nitpicks which I don't like that early in the game. Joining PK wagon was meh since it was policy, but it's believable she cares and so is passable. And I see she actually hasn't visited the website since then. OK I should have checked that first she'll prob get replaced.

My read on UTL was pretty much entirely from , and since then I liked her questions she's asked people and her 264 as well. towny
In general idk how to explain townreads. I try to find scum with rationale like if I see them wagon-hopping, low effort in scumhunting, being extremely risk-averse/hedging bets, etc but I can't explain strong townreads. Some posts scream town to me, it's like I feel like they're being honest and sincere but I don't know why I feel it.

My vague impression on AI is good though I think he's wrong about PK: I have yet to look at the PK/AI exchange in very much detail so that should help solidify. Tomorrow I hope.

Honestly 13 people is a little overwhelming.
deranged and incoherent
?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

FoS: Droog

More later
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hello droog!

In post 283, AxleGreaser wrote:kaiser you have asked me various "leading", questions on "A vs B".

They are not "leading" - I wanted you to share your thoughts on three of the latest heated events/exchanges/attacks. There was no right or wrong answer - I just wanted your opinion (Heat shared his post 249: this gained me a better understanding of how he is reading certain players, compared to my own. I was probably just frustrated with the amount of time you were spending on talking about "noob interaction style" or "fake claiming" (no in-game alignment indicative items) -
the game had moved on

However, I liked post 288 though - you are using outside-game information to explicitly aid your read of pisskop (meta-defence) - I can see purpose here.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

droog's page 12 observations are all finely tuned and accurate (none of his unique opinions look reachy).
+1

In post 305, droog wrote:otherwise just an easy target to waste time on

This thought did cross my mind too - 'town'-pisskop's early interactions would be a mafia's wet-dream, they can sit back while 'town' waste time, naturally attacking his apathy/bad attitude - then possibly defending pisskop (who they know is town). Think back to Raskolnikov's overreaction to pisskop being at L-2:
Spoiler:
In post 191, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 189, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 146, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:WTF why are you guys lynching pisskop
UNVOTE:

No one is lynching anyone (there were 5 votes). Again, a suspicious overreaction
+1

That's bs he was L-1.
Your
flagrant disregard
for life is a
suspicious
r
e
a
c
t
i
o
n.
+1

Did you really think pisskop was going to get lynched based on two RVS votes, 1 early scum-case, a sheep vote and a self-vote (L-2)?

It was a 'big' reaction for a 'nothing' wagon.

Again, you exercise an overreaction.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 315, Raskolnikov wrote:Alright, the leading wagon is on me. I think you guys have fairly decent and justified concerns about my lack of involvement and my short posts and lack of explanations.

It sounds retarded to say but the reasons behind this wagon are actually good even if it's wrong about me being scum.

I personally don't like this defence - I have highlighted scum-motivation in your actions - you need to share with me the town-motivation in your posts (or at least your thought-process behind them). If someone hurled the same accusations to me, as the ones I accused you, I would not be taking a step back - I would challenge the accusations head-on and say why they are wrong.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”