Micro 566: WORD SNEAK MAFIA! (Game OvER!!!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

Just read Frozen's ISO, I suggest everyone should it's not long. I could go for FA lynch if we really aren't getting Lilac, they haven't done anything and their limited criticism of Lilac can almost entirely apply to themselves. Also guys, if people don't start putting more effort in day 2 I'll just policy lynch my way to LYLO.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

yeah I was busy in other games ... I 'll promise to be more active in this one

BUT staying in RVS accusation is to much TMWSTW. I made some progression here ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:17 pm

In post 226, Frozen Angel wrote:BUT staying in RVS accusation is to much TMWSTW. I made some progression here ...

Could you clarify this for me?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 227, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 226, Frozen Angel wrote:BUT staying in RVS accusation is to much TMWSTW. I made some progression here ...

Could you clarify this for me?

your accusing me that I made no progression here- the accusation I put on lilac in first place - ?

where all my posts beside the first one were out of RVS - so thats a lot of accusation.

as I said I was kind of busy - my lack of interactions with slots is because of that - but my little interactions weren't RVS. I will promise for more posts

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.7
VoteCount 1.7

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Hemidemisemiquaver
[n][/b]

"A musical timing of 1/64."

TheManWhoSoldTheWorld -

GuiltyLion -

Davsto -

lilith2013 -
GuiltyLion
[L-4]

Postie -
Lilac
[L-4]

Frozen Angel -

vandergeist -

Wednesday_ -
Postie
[L-4]

lilac -
Wednesday_, Frozen Angel, Davsto, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
[L-1]

Not Voting
-
vandergeist, lilith2013

Deadline is this Friday!

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-01-15 23:00:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

And there is another thing : I have double posts than people like GL and lilac. whats about my post counts made you think I haven't done anything ?

I asked questions - shared my reads - attacked the one I found scummy - answered and defended the accusations on me

can you clarify what you meant ?

TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:22 pm

I found things contradictory in your ISO, you call people out for vote parking, but spent a fair amount of time with your RVS vote on Davsto and the rest of it Lilac. You call people out for not interacting with there scum read (when it's) but there was three solid real life day where after you voted Lilac you didn't talk to them. You also claim you aren't tunneling (and yes you've said your busy, but I'm going by what's in the thread) but besides me Lilac is the only player in this game you've given a significant mention to.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 231, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I found things contradictory in your ISO, you call people out for vote parking, but spent a fair amount of time with your RVS vote on Davsto and the rest of it Lilac. You call people out for not interacting with there scum read (when it's) but there was three solid real life day where after you voted Lilac you didn't talk to them. You also claim you aren't tunneling (and yes you've said your busy, but I'm going by what's in the thread) but besides me Lilac is the only player in this game you've given a significant mention to.

1 - I wasn't here after my RVS vote till my attack on lilac and after that I was really scumreading her - so yeah vote parking in my top scum read is not vote parking in RVS
2 - I wasn't interacting with lilac? that was all i did lol . I asked her questions - in nearly half of my posts ... and even in the one I voted for her and even before the vote ... and when she voted me and after wards! what are you saying?

yeah I'm working on a read list ... I usually end up with twice posts than the next top poster in my games ...

TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Maybe ISO is blinding me from necessary context, but all I see is this.

In post 102, Frozen Angel wrote:ok lets put some pressure here.

VOTE: Lilac L2

In my opinion your still trying to stay in RVS. seems fairly scummy in my opinion.

Vote with no question, just an explanation, which is fine but the next quote makes me wonder.

In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Then
In post 125, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 121, vandergeist wrote:
In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Is this meant for me? In which case, what?

yes about your parked vote on me....

can you help me understand why are you scum reading me?

You want Vander to interact with you, while you say nothing to Lilac.

In post 130, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not tunneling on lilac I'm pressuring her to sort her. and that's my playstyle. I play focused.

ISO lilac ... she is never out of RVS. she asked some questions about word sneak and answered postie why she did that. she had a parked random vote on davasto which unvoted right after I asked her.

this is what I mean her try to stay in RVS.

You talk about Lilac, but not to Lilac.

In post 156, Frozen Angel wrote:sorry for absent

just prododge

I'll be back later

Then when you return from this Prdo Dodge the next day (three days after the vote) do you interact with your scum read directly for the first time since voting them.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Spoiler: all my posts trying to interact with lilac
In post 56, Frozen Angel wrote:whats your read list lilac? you seems a hard trier . but it seems your just asking questions instead of answering any...

@TMWSTW whats the point of making people successfull about you to move the game out of RVS? I'm kind of lost in your logic here. I can't see town motivation for that ...

In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:Whats wrong with that?

She hit a nerve? or found the Roger Rabbit’s missing testicle ? why your so indignant?

and if you think Davasto is scummy why your Not pushing him yourself? you just parked your vote there ....

In post 84, Frozen Angel wrote:lilac! why your not doing anything contributive to girl and wondered (scumreading?) someone who said the same thing to you.

are you a Grizzly Bear ?

start acting like a mafia player!

In post 102, Frozen Angel wrote:ok lets put some pressure here.

VOTE: Lilac L2

In my opinion your still trying to stay in RVS. seems fairly scummy in my opinion.

In post 175, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 144, lilac wrote:I figured Frozen was trying to egg me on in order to get me to react to Postie’s vote on me, but I ignored it because I didn’t want to play that silly game. Then she continued egging me on, which probably drew the attention of Wednesday. It looks like she decided to go ahead and vote me since her plan didn’t work the way she hoped it would. I find it scummy how she waited for another person to cast a vote on me before she added herself to the bandwagon, when she clearly had already been trying pressure me. Then, oddly enough, she proceeds to use my RVS like tendencies as her reason to finally nail me.

VOTE: Frozen

First whats egging you? :| you mean like a hen or something ?

second You figured that yourself? I'm alwyas trying to make people to react to other things to read them. And your reactions were awful. What of my actions showed that I want to pur pressure on wednsday? I want it exactly on you. No I wasn't waiting for another person to cast the vote. I was trying to make you talk without voting you ...

In post 148, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:This isn't really scum hunting, your just OMGUSing and trying to make us all agree that Frozen is bad. These kind of actions strike me as coming from a mindset of trying not to get killed, which is the mindset scum have. Lilac only actually calls one thing here scummy, the rest is discredit. Saying they foiled their plans, or that their actions are odd, but nothing against the reasoning it's self.

liked this

In post 152, lilith2013 wrote:Hey FA, you never came back to this point. Do you still think TMWSTW didn't have town motivation for his actions, or has he changed your mind? What was your opinion of his reads?

That action is not what I'm expecting from a town player to do it. But its to much to call him scum for it ...

I like lilith and TMWSTW new posts :]

In post 181, Frozen Angel wrote:lilac unvote looks like backtracking [just after me explaining my reads]

I don't know

In post 182, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 176, lilac wrote:I think Wed, TMWSTW and FA are town.

what make you thinked that?

you were scum reading me for saying I voted you because I thought you tried to stay in RVS

what changed?

In post 188, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 186, GuiltyLion wrote:K after that latest post I'm thinking town on lilac and I'm pretty baffled at how confident some of you are that she's scum. That Postie vote makes no sense coming from scum, would expect her to vote lilith there.

I'm not confident on this read. she has a good point about postie and van .

I just can't see what changed her so solid scum read on me to a town read in one page just after my explanation ...

whats the definition of intraction then? I tried to engage with her

then van

and you

I must try harder to engage with dave , GL , postie , wednsday ... thats my fault yes

TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Yes you do talk to them a lot, but I'm talking specifically when you vote Lilac, then turned and said that someone voting you should talk directly to you while not talking to Lilac for three days. The juxtaposition struck me as odd.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

the point is I was talking to lilac then voted her

van wasn't taking to me but had a vote on me

I invited her to start interacting with me

I need to handle other games of mine - I'll share my read list in 1 or 2 hours

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 204, Postie wrote:@GL - Can you link me to some past scum games? I really like a lot of your thoughts, and I'd like to see how easy it is for you to fake towny thoughts as scum.

Hey, here you go:

I replaced into Newbie 1667 on Day 3 (basically Day 2 though because there was a no-lynch and no-kill), this is my only win as scum.

That's the only time I've been scum with a partner in a more conventional set up. My other two completed games as scum are:

- this was a weird setup, because Druids didn't know who the other Druids were and our win con was achieved when the other Druids died

Everything is a Lie 2 - I was a traitor this game so I didn't know who my partner was. I'm surprised you didn't mention this game, but I guess my thoughts aren't as good when I'm trying to push town!Postie :P
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 229, Aeronaut wrote:"A musical timing of 1/64."
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Davsto »

^you and your American music timings
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so I reread the thread and I'm not sure I have anything new to comment on.

FA seems rather calm in response to TMWSTW pushing on her. I can see that going either way with respect to her alignment but I feel she could certainly use more pressure because from what I've seen she is usually much more emotionally invested in her games. The tone of her latest few posts is odd to me but I'm having trouble sorting it because I seem to only play with scum!FA.

I also hate things like this:
In post 230, Frozen Angel wrote:And there is another thing : I have double posts than people like GL and lilac. whats about my post counts made you think I haven't done anything ?

because post count really has no correlation with alignment. This argument only serves to throw shade on other players, not to clear herself of accusations.

I don't think Davsto has done much either, he's made no visible effort to sort other players and seems content to sit back and ride the lilac wagon to lynchtown.

Wednesday's living in that null-leantown area where scum probably want to be. I don't really think I want her as a D1 lynch but I do get the sense that she came in gung ho about finding scum then fell off of Planet Earth as the day went on.

We could really use some more defense from lilac. She gut pinged me town but she's got many unanswered questions/accusations charged towards her and if she's a townie letting herself become the deadline lynch is not gonna help us out whatsoever. I can go for a Davsto/FA counterwagon to try to get some more juicy reads and associatives.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Davsto can you like give some reads or something I really have no idea where your head is at other than null!Postie and scum!lilac
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Davsto »

Leaning town on you and TMWSTW

Something about vandergeist/Wednesday is off but I wouldn't put either of them as anything other than null.

lilith null

I can see FA scum
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yeah I'm now fired up

Thank you all

I'm town here and there is nothing in your fucking posts that I can answer too

Dave you can see me scum? how is that?

GL I stated why I wasn't playing this game and you asks why I'm not generally emotionally invested here? No I'm not

and more I'm thinking I must play in lesser games to "actually play them" so I'm still thinking that I must out this one like some others or not . Because I'm just busier now days and I can't follow all my ongoing games

I'm posting my last read list though

I think postie is null town lean - I can follow her thought process. Dave is actively lurking. wednesday and lilith are my town reads - I really like their posts. TMWSTW is a null town read. some of his posts make me feel bad . other ones like town mindset.

I like you to review GL ISO. he was holding middleground whole day long

about lilac I already talked enough though

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Adding GL to players who failed to read my emotions... its 17 player named list now

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok not my last read list I'll stay in game - decided that eventually

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

crap , I can't play all my games

and I like my other game themes

soorry

/Ask for replace out

I swear to my blood and my mother that this is not a tactical replace out

something happened in my RL and I can't play like before...

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Replacing Frozen
2023 W/L | 1-0
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait what? Jeez sorry Frozen I was just trying to get a read on you

That looks pretty town but makes me feel bad
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

UNVOTE:

I don't really see why scum!FA would react like that to a single vote

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”