3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 3723, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait one fucking minute. Are we not going to use the dreamer power today? Am I missing something?

It has already been used.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You claimed bulletproof?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Or at least dav claims to have received a gun which he can't shoot or something.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Yeah...umm...it has been used, and you claimed bulletproof(not that I doubt our dreamers ability to dream a strongman shot).

Yeha, what 3dice said. Dav claims that his role prevents him from assisting in any kills, essentially. That is why even though he has a vote, he doesn't count towards a hammer(because that means he's part of a killing action, I guess). Same thing keeps him from actually shooting that gun at anyone. He might be able to use it on himself, idk. He should ask the mod. :P save us a lynch at least.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Davsto »

I'll attempt to kill myself when the time comes which I would need to be lynched otherwise

But honestly I doubt the game will get to that point
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay, lets look at this claim.

It's a third party claim that doesn't
quite
alignment shift, but definitely y'know, alignment shifts. Can be either town or scum, based on alignment of target.

Moderator: Could a role have its win condition altered such that depending on in-game events that role would either effectively be aligned with the town or scum? Or would that be effectively alignment shift, and thus bastard?

Anyway, even looking at that... it tells me nearly nothing. Muffin targeted him, then... became a non-entity. He's fallen off the face of the planet. And if I had that role, there's NO WAY I would think that I would win with the scum. I mean it basically says you share the alignment of the person who targets you. So it would really be obvious from the outset you didn't win with whoever. And why would you claim survivor over that? That's a much better claim than survivor, but survivor was the first claim you went to?

No, if you have that role, muffin targeted you and is scum, and you now have the scum win condition. I tend to doubt it though.

Nice claim. Nice gambit. A different time, a different game, a town in a worse situation, and it might have worked, especially if your first choice wasn't survivor.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

And why would you need to stay alive, but then say you bodyguard someone?

I mean that's pretty contradictory. I'm a survivor bodyguard? What, Dramonic hates you and didn't want you to win the game?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sorry, survivor compulsive bodyguard with no choice in target.

That's better.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

LH, 3dice, hammer? RP is going off on aspects of what's been said that he misunderstood again, and I simply do not have the energy to correct him this time.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3729, Davsto wrote:I'll attempt to kill myself when the time comes which I would need to be lynched otherwise

But honestly I doubt the game will get to that point

I mean like it will.

Especially since the pro-town utility of you trying to get yourself lynched yesterday falls off when the alternative was an itle lynch.

But like... still think you're town, but yes, you'll die sooner or later. Quite happy with later.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3733, Cerberus v666 wrote:LH, 3dice, hammer? RP is going off on aspects of what's been said that he misunderstood again, and I simply do not have the energy to correct him this time.

I dunno. I'm trying to work this one out, to see if there's any way it adds up with the actions I've seen versus what he claimed. I mean the claim has been modified so many times that it's hard to tell.

I don't think it does.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh, and davsto: if EAP flips as a non-killing 3p, and LH isn't scum...this game isn't nearly as close to finished as you seem to think it is. :-/

I'll explain it tomorrow RP, if we're both alive. If not, i'll explain it in post game. The crux of it was that as a survivor, he's best off if he aligns himself with the team that seems to have the advantage, and after we shot scum yesterday, it seemed to be with town. After we lynched scum AND shot scum, it was definitely with town.

The whole "I win with town" thing is just dumb semantics, survivors win when a team achieves a win condition that ends the game and they're still alive. So, technically, yes, he wins with town.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

RolePlay25 wrote:Okay, lets look at this claim.

It's a third party claim that doesn't
quite
alignment shift, but definitely y'know, alignment shifts. Can be either town or scum, based on alignment of target.

Moderator: Could a role have its win condition altered such that depending on in-game events that role would either effectively be aligned with the town or scum? Or would that be effectively alignment shift, and thus bastard?

Anyway, even looking at that... it tells me nearly nothing. Muffin targeted him, then... became a non-entity. He's fallen off the face of the planet. And if I had that role, there's NO WAY I would think that I would win with the scum. I mean it basically says you share the alignment of the person who targets you. So it would really be obvious from the outset you didn't win with whoever. And why would you claim survivor over that? That's a much better claim than survivor, but survivor was the first claim you went to?

No, if you have that role, muffin targeted you and is scum, and you now have the scum win condition. I tend to doubt it though.

Nice claim. Nice gambit. A different time, a different game, a town in a worse situation, and it might have worked, especially if your first choice wasn't survivor.

Oh shit. That really WOULD be clever. Why wouldn't I have claimed that? Maybe something stops me from claiming that. Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaan saaaaaaaaaay
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hmm. I'd really like it if a lot of people were talking more. :( I hate seeing the disconnect, it feels like we have apathy on day fucking 2 already. :-/
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:24 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Yo yo yo yo yo
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Ah ah ah ah ah
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am

I am literally seething with anger that RP is so clever. -w-
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

Also; the whole point of the game is to be miserable.
Survivor compulsive bodyguard is the most miserable.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Anybody gonna hammer?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:06 am

I would hammer myself, but I think people have the chance to rethink things now. owo
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3737, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Oh shit. That really WOULD be clever. Why wouldn't I have claimed that? Maybe something stops me from claiming that. Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaan saaaaaaaaaay

Man like only one other person has claimed to be restricted from saying shit. Oddly also listed in KC's translation role.

HI FIREBRINGER

Anyway, if that is your win condition, I'd be like angry on your behalf with the mods and shit, because that's not miserable, that's just like dumber than Ganondorf.

In post 3738, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I'd really like it if a lot of people were talking more. :( I hate seeing the disconnect, it feels like we have apathy on day fucking 2 already. :-/

Well no one gives a shit except Jeanne, you, me and LH. That's what happens when you get a cop guilty. Scum can't do much, town don't care.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:21 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

EAP - Let's say, theoretically, you are a reflexive compulsive bodyguard survivor. You win with whoever. Why should we assume that muffin isn't scum? It would be more beneficial for you to survive if scum targets you because you know scum isn't going to kill another scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:02 pm

In post 3746, 3dicerolling wrote:EAP - Let's say, theoretically, you are a reflexive compulsive bodyguard survivor. You win with whoever. Why should we assume that muffin isn't scum? It would be more beneficial for you to survive if scum targets you because you know scum isn't going to kill another scum.

Hey, man: You can cop muffin if you wanna. Then he will probably be double confirmed and bullet proof. Oh fuck, can someone just cop muffin and then not kill me if he flips town?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3747, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 3746, 3dicerolling wrote:EAP - Let's say, theoretically, you are a reflexive compulsive bodyguard survivor. You win with whoever. Why should we assume that muffin isn't scum? It would be more beneficial for you to survive if scum targets you because you know scum isn't going to kill another scum.

Hey, man: You can cop muffin if you wanna. Then he will probably be double confirmed and bullet proof. Oh fuck, can someone just cop muffin and then not kill me if he flips town?

Sure, that'd be awesome.

I mean if we trusted you.

But we don't.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Pffffffffffff

You are such a little shit, RP.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”