VOTE COUNT 1.13

Raskolnikov (3):, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Ircher (2): Raskolnikov, UpTooLate
droog (2): pisskop, Performer
Boonskiies (2): Ircher, AlwaysInnocent
Pisskop (1): Golden Robster
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat

No Vote (2): Boonskiies, droog

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-21 12:00:00)
(Extended 24 hours due to extensive replacements)

NOTES

Keyser on LA until 23 January
Heat on LA until 17 January
Last edited by Dierfire on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by droog »

In post 24, pisskop wrote:I mean theres a reason my scum winrate is so high, and it isnt by being predictable.

oc, I have to question whether RC is voting me because old habits die hard or the admittedly crafty ScumC is snaeky.

pedit: Im sorry, who won that again?

In post 29, pisskop wrote:And you
just
finished telling us bout how it was a newbe games. I simply taught them that scum can do anything.

In post 34, pisskop wrote:Do just vote you for the hell of it every single game though? Because 1 of us does this.

In post 35, pisskop wrote:3 guesses to figure out which of us two does it, RC.

In post 42, pisskop wrote:Hey, my record of excellence speaks for itself.

I only have direct game with you being scum to measure you play to, so I don't have a firm read on you.

thats mini 1735

heres an iso of a game we played together
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

just because you think you play differently
doesnt mean that you do
its still the same peorson underneath
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 573, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 571, pisskop wrote:Do I?

Do
you
care to quote games? We know that AI wont, and we know that you dont really care even though youll ask about it.
You won't quote my games either. :roll:

Except I did. Several times now.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by droog »

took him 4 minutes too
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 576, droog wrote:just because you think you play differently
doesnt mean that you do
its still the same peorson underneath

Was I scum there?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by droog »

In post 166, pisskop wrote:I promise to do actual things after work and play.

In post 170, pisskop wrote:Blitz 11 - AI had in depth reads an analysis. He made judgements after publicly displaying his logic
Scum AI pushes people with the least amount of work possible. He calls people scum and finds reasons to scumread them, but his thought process is one-way and his intent to lynch is made clear without the fluff of overanalysis.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im tempted to post a woody Toy Story gif.

'reach for the sky'
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by droog »

no
you were town and voted me in lylo
when i had been your townread
and scumm hammered
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

You win some you lose some.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Ircher »

Active: AI, Ircher, Droog, Pisskop
VA: Heat Key
Everyone else is rather inactive
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Gone for 24 hours and already 5 pages behind!

In post 437, droog wrote:your motives are at odd with your statements
i dont believe you are really pushing me
like you say you are

Who do you think Ircher has 'really pushed' so far this game?
Do you see Ircher as a hard push scum-hunter?

In post 440, UpTooLate wrote:Pushes for a PL over and over and over again, but doesn't want to be the one to do it. Nobody else is on board with him, so he jumps ship to Droog.

The rest of his posts just aren't convincing, and he doesn't seem solid on his reads
(seems like he could be easily swayed)
. I don't like this.

VOTE: Ircher

"jumps ship to Droog" - summarise the development of the droog wagon. Ircher has been the main pusher of that slot. I think you are mis-repping Ircher's movement onto the droog wagon.

"easily swayed" - are you saying he's wagon hopping or that his reads are weak? "Easily swayed" can be seen in both town and scum (players possessing weak reads).

I think UpTooLate has moved firmly onto my uncomfortable list.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by droog »

In post 585, Keyser Söze wrote:Who do you think Ircher has 'really pushed' so far this game?
Do you see Ircher as a hard push scum-hunter?

ive moved on from this
(and this was last night before his big case)

hes pushed me
and i think he pushed you and ai earlier
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ircher's droog scum-case (post 451) gives me town feels. I think I can sense his genuine frustration with that slot [Note: I am currently neither scum reading Ircher or droog].

In post 460, UpTooLate wrote:The point was that you spent all that time pushing a PL, even though nobody else agreed, and
wouldn't do anything about it.
If you want a lynch that bad, show some initiative and take the plunge. Don't sit there and keep requesting a PL hoping someone will jump on that train with you so you have a legit excuse if he flips town.

If Ircher was "pushing" a wagon on his scum-read I could see your point. But this was Ircher "pushing" a policy lynch. Can't you see why Ircher wouldn't possess the same passion/convinction as if he was trying to lynch someone he thought was scum? (E.g compare his current push on droog vs his policy lynch push on pisskop). I do not understand why you are pushing this as scum-indicative.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Of course Ircher is town. Are we really still discussing that?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

The town-Ircher I know from Newbie 1666 is extremely open about his views, even when they are sometimes contradictory, or controversial.

I know this, because I was the scum framing him for his mistakes. We lynched Ircher in LYLO and won the game. I am not going to let that happen now that I am town.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I have not seen Ircher's scum game before. There is always a slim chance that I am wrong. However, I would expect scum-Ircher to be much more cautious than this. I think scum-Ircher would be easy to spot by being much less transparent, but that is just a guess.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 491, Performer wrote:
@Keys what do you think about Boon? Remember the game where you and I were town and he ended up being scum with Titus? His play here appears to resemble that

Boonskies has only made 4 posts so far, so it's hard to have a complete read of him. My only concern so far was when he posted a Finger of Suspicion on droog but did not follow it up with content. I am not town-reading this slot but will unlikely be supporting a lurker-wagon.

In post 496, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 482, pisskop wrote:What happened here?

You went from 1 to 2 without even mentioning UTL.
So? You can see the change for yourself, can't you?

You might need to explain this one clearly for everyone as people dislike unexplained changes of reads.

In post 535, droog wrote:pk clearly didnt engage with the material
he just gave some artifical differences
to justify a vote

I'm still waiting for pisskop to present the "clear" meta differences (games/quotes juxtaposed alongside eachother) - this would actually strengthen my read of pisskop. I.e
I need to see what pisskop was seeing
, and believe him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

If you cant tell the difference between someboy trying to solve a puzzle and somebody who is pushing for an end goal by activly pushing pieces together I dont know if I can help you
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 592, pisskop wrote:
In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

If you cant tell the difference between someboy trying to solve a puzzle and somebody who is pushing for an end goal by activly pushing pieces together I dont know if I can help you
Why do you believe that I am not trying to solve the puzzle?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 73, AlwaysInnocent wrote:We're like brothers. This is how I know he is scum.

In post 145, AlwaysInnocent wrote:If Pisskop is scum, then one of the people defending him is probably scum, too.

So: Axle or Raskolnikov.

In post 252, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Read List D1 V3

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}

In post 257, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 256, Keyser Söze wrote:@AlwaysInnocent - why are you scum-leaning UpTooLate? I understand your other reads.
I will explain this later. I don't want to give any hints if they are scum.

In post 474, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 473, pisskop wrote:I made a declarative statement that although I razzed him I had a townlean there.
Of course you did.

In post 479, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Again with the OMGUS.

In post 573, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 571, pisskop wrote:Do I?

Do
you
care to quote games? We know that AI wont, and we know that you dont really care even though youll ask about it.
You won't quote my games either. :roll:

a whole lot of hubris for one. avoiding questions for two, unexplained readshifts for 3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh. its also apparent you arent reading 4
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

a whole list of reasons to want to put you down
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by droog »

In post 594, pisskop wrote:a whole lot of hubris for one.

is that why you self-voted
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 597, droog wrote:
In post 594, pisskop wrote:a whole lot of hubris for one.

is that why you self-voted
He was probably super desperate because I was so full of crap. Makes a lot of sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

well I wouldnt call it 'hubris' per se :shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”