Raskolnikov (4): Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser, Ircher
Performer (2): droog, pisskop
Ircher (1): Boonskiies
droog (1): Performer
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat
Heat (1): UpTooLate
UpTooLate (1): AlwaysInnocent

No Vote (2): Golden Robster, Raskolnikov

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-21 12:00:00)

NOTES

Keyser on LA until 23 January
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Still catching up.
-----
performer at the same time
says he only socializes sometimes
but cant give an opinion on pisskop

@droog I'm townreading him. He's much more involved here, than when he's scum. When he was scum against PantherPunt and scum against me, he posted extremely brief posts that didn't dig deeper than the surface. He was still posting very much but the depth of his posts weren't apparent in those games, when he was scum. Here, he's providing info and pressuring people.

my read is null on pk. And your regarding my reads...I think you have to reread my ISO then because it sounds like you're saying I only put out surface reads. I understand where you're coming from in 645 but as I stated, I was seeing what his motive was. It wasn't like when Firekari voted himself in the Open game, which just increased his already scummy behavior.
-----
Boon's & defense against my pressure on him, actually sounds sensible to me. However, I don't see how Boon was scumreading Rask at the time of his post.
Ircher's , I'd disagree with. Highly doubt there's an SK in a Normal Mini. How did you come up with this??
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by droog »

In post 776, Performer wrote:because it sounds like you're saying I only put out surface reads.

i guess i wasnt clear enough

im challenging anyone to remember your reads
because they arent distinct
or memorable

i had to dig to find them again
and they were a few hundred posts
out of date
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 679, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 247, Performer wrote:
massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

Can you explain why massive stating this was scum-indicative.
Is massive still in your "scummy" pile?

Is massive due a prod?

In post 761, Raskolnikov wrote:Mmm. Ircher was a red herring and my next strongest scumread is on axle who's probably won't go anywhere today. welp.

@droog I'll provide an update, just as sec
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Performer »

forgot I added 2 quotes in my 778 post, blah
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Performer »

I need to look at the interaction between Heat and UTL because frankly, they might be scum partners.

@Golden what in the...help me understand how you connect these two??

Ircher's touches on 4 players in a vague, ambiguous manner. Along with all the analyses on Ircher between pgs 21-30, I am not believing that slot to be town anymore.

My read on massive has stayed the same since the stat of d1. His catch-up after the weekend , on pg 30, looks like empty posting. His is alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things. However, I'm still scumreading him.

Rask's scumread on Axle in - I don't get how he scumreads him. Axle's reply in looks very like a helpful town post.

@droog has your read on Boon changed since your post about him being a townread for you? Why or why not?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Performer »

I've got Heat and Boon at null, Keys/UTL/Axle/Golden/Rask/pk at town.
VOTE: Ircher
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 781, Performer wrote:I've got Heat and Boon at null, Keys/UTL/Axle/Golden/Rask/pk at town.
VOTE: Ircher

I had a look,
can you explain specifically why you have Rask at town?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I will be online this evening with my catchup/thoughts/reads.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

AxleGreaser
He starts the game off asking harmless-looking questions to keysor, AI, Ircher. Post RVS he votes Ircher for ok reasoning, he didn't like Ircher scumreading him based on the innocuous question to keysor about fakeclaiming.
I think posts like and are rather awkward from town and especially the latter in which he's trying to teach his vote. He talks a lot about theory and what how he plays the game which never gives me a good feeling about someone. He loves to go into meta, which he did for ircher (), then later for others in and also for me in which he tries to use as justification to vote me. He comes in as the 4th man on my wagon (though sort of 5th as ircher had just switched to droog for a while at the time), which is involved but not a focus point as the l-1 or a later hammer-decider would be. I think it's BS how he tried to twist my intentions (trying to paint my RVS as scummy which is absurd, and also assuming that me not liking the PK wagon = must have strong townread on him despite statements to the contrary) and justifies his vote with meta despite it all being ongoing-game and not much of it either. Overall I hate his primary tool of reading everyone being meta (see: his conclusion on ircher, PK, and me) which isn't something that people can really engage over, and his wishy-washy focus. I feel he's been involved in pretty much every going-on in the thread but his actual actions feel half-hearted and weak. My concern is that the weirdness I feel in his posts is partially from his quirks as a player and I might be going too hard on him for that. Medium Scumlean.

Ircher + AI
My previously made points on Ircher all still stand. What spooked me off the Ircher wagon was the Ircher <-> AI interaction, recently reinforced. Yeah, AI's hard defended Ircher all game from a level of confidence that doesn't match his reasoning (a shared game and no idea of what scumIrcher looks like). But now in addition Ircher is saying he gut-reads AI despite not liking his posts and its based on something that'd be "prob. be best I didn't say.", which is kind of fishy. I don't think being in a scumteam would explain this behaviour, I get the feeling they're in a neighbourhood or something else is going on I can't understand. I don't feel as comfortable with this as before though at this rate I don't think I'll get what I want anyways.

Droog
Hasn't changed particularly much from the null-scum earlier (). Since then, he admits I wasn't on his reads lists for lack of impression one way or another but soon after states he'd be down joining the wagon on me so that's meh. I haven't looked into the performer case and wagon so I'll reserve judgement on that, but I do remember previous to his scumread him saying everything on the page by performer was town which is funny. Still a weak read to do anything but I'd take this wagon over one on a townread or me.

I'm going to bed now. Keyser if you can summarize your reasons for voting me again it would be appreciated, I know the other people who are voting me thoughts pretty well but I'm thinking you have a decent chance at being town.
deranged and incoherent
?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 784, Raskolnikov wrote:and also assuming that me not liking the PK wagon = must have strong townread on him despite statements to the contrary

You do keep saying I said that, when i didnt. Indeed i did the opposite.

I wanted to find out if you not liking the pisskop wagon with as strong a reaction as you had could have a towny reason.
by finding out that your other two stated reads were the ones you had worth mentioning... (popped in & basic outlook and views)

I ruled out you having strong pisskop read. Here is me doing exactly that as literally as it is possible to.
In post 441, AxleGreaser wrote:I also dont see that you had any kind of strong town read on Pisskop. So i have ruled out you jumping because your town read was in trouble. (
ruled out strong town read on pisskop
)

That was just one explanation I ruled out.

In 441 I rule out others.

Which leaves me with just the scum reason. Which i think is you didn't want to be on the pisskop wagon, because you knew it would flip town.
I believe at the time you thought there were much easier wagons to lynch.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Performer »

@Axle I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. Later in d1 though, he addressed people’s questions to him. He’s been continuing to stay engaged and sounded logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. He looks better than others like Ircher, massive.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Performer »

K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 doesn't look good either, it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress. Deadline is just around the corner, I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

VOTE: Rask
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:35 am

Post by massive »

I could be convinced to vote for Performer but I'd need some help. Him hanging onto a scumread on me is tunnelling at the very least, which is town, but he doesn't own that his vote is probably all self-interest and tries to come up with reasons to flip on Ras (one of which, post 784, is about the most town thing Ras has done so far this game).
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:44 am

Post by droog »

why is tunneling town
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 789, droog wrote:why is tunneling town
It is not necessarily town but it is quite a risk to take as scum. It usually means that a townie is overconfident about someone.

But this is just a matter of probability. It is not impossible that a tunneler is scum.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:27 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

[.. size 12 boot elided ..]

I still like my vote but
I got an itchy feeling.

@performer

You liked .
In post 780, Performer wrote:Axle's reply in 762 looks very like a helpful town post.

How do you think he should have acted in response to ?
specifically this aspect of it.
In post 762, AxleGreaser wrote:So ....
come at me.

and or see if other reasonably scummy reads look more plausible.
and or clean up and make clear your town reads and the reasoning for them.
way too busy or welp.

If hes town he has a reasonable expectation he will flip he needs to put his reads in the thread?
In post 787, Performer wrote:It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32.

would you make your point clearer please. It doesn't seem to make sense as it is.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:52 am

Post by massive »

In post 789, droog wrote:why is tunneling town

In addition, scum need to be as flexible as possible early-game to help ensure mislynches. Being stubborn about one player isn't beneficial to this plan. Of course, Performer has consistently expressed a scumread on me all game but has voted for four other non-massive players, so maybe I'm giving this too much credit.

I'm re-reading.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Please be patient with my catchup - just back from a day trip to Gozo.

Page 28

In post 695, Ircher wrote:I'm against a D1 Heat (and Droog) lynch because I think another day may help in sorting them out.

I may be forced to agree with your comment regarding Heat here - part of my null scum lean read of Heat is based on the gaps between his opinions and explanations - but this could be purely activity based. Heat does try to fill in and explain his jumps in post 698 - but in my head it's too late now. The analysis needs to come at the same time of his observations.

In post 699, Boonskiies wrote:Really? See this everyone. He is legitimately going from one to another. My wagon started picking up steam, he went to it, based off of 'lurksack' reasoning. Now he's going to Ras, the current wagon. Come on. This actually gives town cred to Ras for me right now.

Yes, I can see Ircher's late jump on the Raskolnikov wagon, but Ircher has previously scum-read Raskolnikov.

Spoiler: Ircher's developing read of Raskolnikov
In post 213, Ircher wrote:
Likely Scum - Rad - is ridiculous. Pisskop wasn't even at L-1 then. Then, is rather ridiculous imo and just an attempt to frame me. He says alarm bells but doesn't explain why. Rather than ask me, he has jumped straight to faulty conclusions.

With that said,

VOTE: Rad

In post 558, Ircher wrote:
Likely Scum

Ras - I like how he decides to stop contributing when a wagon was formed on him. I also strongly dislike his entrance.

In post 614, Ircher wrote:{Ras, Droog, Heat} --> Mafia

Thus, Ircher is not making the opportunistic jumps / wagon hopping that you have presented.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 780, Performer wrote:Rask's scumread on Axle in - I don't get how he scumreads him. Axle's reply in looks very like a helpful town post.

It's helpful but that doesn't make it town. He asks me to come at him knowing full well nothing will come of it as he's completely safe today, and he says his vote is reinforced by my position being too "survivalistically orientated" when its 1 day to deadline and I'm by far leading wagon. They're comments which appear substantial and make him look better to you guys but don't actually say much.
In post 787, Performer wrote:K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 doesn't look good either, it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress. Deadline is just around the corner, I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

99% I'm going to get lynched and I want to write down my thoughts before then. Tell me how am I "impeding progress"? Nobody on my wagon is really engaging me besides axle and I'm not confident on ircher anymore so idk what to do.
deranged and incoherent
?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I apologize for these wall-posts.

Page 29

In post 700, Boonskiies wrote:What exactly is 'the norm'?

I am unsure if this question will help Boonskiies discern Ircher's alignment.

In post 703, Boonskiies wrote:*yawn* Nothing really here, just annoying that he's in the middle of the pack. Also, he's buddying/WKing Heat/Keyser/Pisskop with this. He's been buddying the hell out of Pisskop.

Yes, it is annoying Ircher naming himself within his reads, but unsure about your 'whiteknighting' observation - yes, he has expressed his town-reads, but not feeling the "buddying".

In post 706, Boonskiies wrote:'knows' there is 3 scum, and still start pushing for a SK lynch. I understand that it's easily assumed, but 3 mafia and a SK? Come on.

Are you scum-reading Ircher for this?

In post 709, Boonskiies wrote:What is the point of that? Why focus elsewhere if this is the case.

Yes, if Ircher can see scum-motivation in a slot he should try to pressure that slot today. Is this scummy or bad-town though?

In post 718, Ircher wrote:11. I was a bit rash in the suggestion (it was at the top of my mind), but do you understand what a PL is, it doesn't seem like it.
Also, you justed stated (in a matter-of-fact way) that Pisskop is town. I don't think a lot of people had strong townreads then, so scumslip.

What you seem to be doing is misrepping me.

Possible scum-slip, but I'm not going to jump on it (because when we talk about policy lynches we're usually talking about town).
"Missrepping" - I do feel that Boonskiies is over-gunning your posts/behaviour.

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 683, Ircher wrote:Personally, I'm against the following lynches for D1:

{AI, Heat, Keyser, Ircher, Axle,
Droog
, Pisskop}

I notice 2 players in here who are leaning scum for you (), and not your townlean on golden robster. Can you explain why would you would be against lynching 2 of your scumleans over some of your neutral reads and a townlean?

Very good observation here - I will find out soon if Ircher addresses this.

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:The thing with voting people for low activity is you're pretty much admitting it's a shallow wagon and out of annoyance or to get them to post rather than alignment indicative reasoning. That's fine occasionally but not for the entirety of your play, and near the end of day 1 you should have
something of substance by now
In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:voted me again for
inactivity

I do not think Ircher has been voting purely based on activity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: ras
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I work until for the next 6 hours but I want to get aperformer iso in at least. We'll see.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Performer
Lots of fluff early, and relies on meta analysis for his early reads (). Voted me for brief posts/low content which is fair, and he kept his mind open and unvoted for liking my defense. Later pushes droog a bit but then disappears and cancels it when he gets back. I think he's genuine in trying to reconsider his reads/votes on new information, which is towny as scum don't often fake it well. Later he says he'd be fine on a lynch on AI, droog, or boon in and yet later he votes Ircher then me most recently, so I think his lynchpool is pretty much half the players but I also see him townread a lot in which balances it out a bit: he appears to make t/s judgements easily and isn't undecided on many people. He's been putting the effort to try scumhunt this game and actually focus and prioritize even if it's been on me more often than not. The drawback is his big pool of people he admits to being up for lynching leaving him a ton of flexibility, and his vote on me at this point could be motivated by his own wagon gaining some momentum. Overall he's a moderate townlean and I don't want him lynched, which sucks considering he's the other wagon to mine.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 796, pisskop wrote:
vote: ras