Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 621, Firebringer wrote:Something Smart has a strong read on Titus, is that really weird?
Yes, it is.

In post 603, Something_Smart wrote:I was townreading her in the beginning. Now she's kind of at null-leaning-town-unclear.

Read the thread before making comments like that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 624, Yonom wrote:But but... I'm not creative at all... :(

Be my dragon brother.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 625, Something_Smart wrote:Read the thread before making comments like that.

You aint my GF, thats Titus.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Fire go read the thread please, it'll be useful.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

By GF, I meant Godfather. Or in Titus case Godmother.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

But I'm your town godmother! I always come back town to cops. Sweetie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

I can walk people through my town read of Titus and cakes Tonight for doubters.

@viva I only skimmed to this point and I thought you seemed townie from wwhat I skimmed, but your reads/logic is off. just like Titus' (and maybe mine)

But ill discuss more in a bit when I have more time.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by TheCow »

Dissolving my reads lists until I reread.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 611, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't have a firm grasp on Titus this game. Not even a weak graap, honestly. I've played with her enough to expect to have some sort of lean one way or the other generally, but I don't this game. Her behavior differs from all my previous games with her, I think, in that she's been quite passive after that initial declaration regarding her suspicion of SS etc, but passivity is not in line with my experiences with her as either alignment. This is the second time I've seen her with a vanilla role (I generally only play theme/role madness games) though, and the other time she was hydraing with a hyperactive poster, so it's possible this is just what she does when she can't do any further scheming or planning for her play early game. She's tunneling, which is normal for her, and that's about all I can say for certain.

Basically, this is me doing this:¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with regards to her for the time being. Titus is, imo, almost always a terrible early game lynch, so I'm opposed to lynching her in general without a good reason (which viva has failed to provide), but she's not someone I'd defend based on her play..

I utterly don't understand your reasoning.

Why exactly is Titus a 'bad early game lynch' when she's scumming up the thread and pushing lynches on town?

Why shouldn't we lynch scum, whether it's Titus or someone else?

I can walk people through my town read of Titus and cakes Tonight for doubters.

@viva I only skimmed to this point and I thought you seemed townie from wwhat I skimmed, but your reads/logic is off. just like Titus' (and maybe mine)

But ill discuss more in a bit when I have more time.

wtf?

Why are you agreeing that your read and logic is off when you two are still pushing the same awful wagon?

Why did you put yourself in the arena with Titus? I'm not pushing on you.

Why is everyone WKing Titus? Someone tell me why she's town please.

Everyone who has actually looked back over her ISO has seen what I'm seeing. Let's get this going please.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by TheCow »

My PoV, I don't want to sort Titus proper yet. I'm still letting the read incubate properly. I want to figure out the strange SS->Titus relation first.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Viva: because I know for a fact she's both lynch bait at times AND very strong late game. Oh and I'm confident she'll be able to be read with more certainty later in the game. You're right that if she's scum we should lynch her, but I don't see anything particularly scummy in her play. The Yonom thing is rhe closest to being scummy, amd Yonom said stuff in the middle which could have very easily changed her mind on them.

Also, you're misunderstanding whoever it was you quoted in that shitty context removed quote. He said YOUR reads are off, and so are Titus', but maybe his are too.

To be perfectly clear here: I lynch people because they're being scummy, and their actions have scum motivations, NOT because they're not being "town" enough for me. Not obvtown!=scum. Especially on D1. Later on we can PoE things and use some logic, but right now? Nope. Not good enough.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 635, Cerberus v666 wrote:Viva: because I know for a fact she's both lynch bait at times AND very strong late game. Oh and I'm confident she'll be able to be read with more certainty later in the game. You're right that if she's scum we should lynch her, but I don't see anything particularly scummy in her play. The Yonom thing is rhe closest to being scummy, amd Yonom said stuff in the middle which could have very easily changed her mind on them.

Also, you're misunderstanding whoever it was you quoted in that shitty context removed quote. He said YOUR reads are off, and so are Titus', but maybe his are too.

To be perfectly clear here: I lynch people because they're being scummy, and their actions have scum motivations, NOT because they're not being "town" enough for me. Not obvtown!=scum. Especially on D1. Later on we can PoE things and use some logic, but right now? Nope. Not good enough.

Then why the hell is she refusing to explain her reads.
I voted her to get her to explain her shit. She did not explain her shit besides saying 'oh check my ISO' where I still find her shit utterly unexplained.
She does not get to play the "OH IM LYNCHBAIT" card and you shouldn't be playing it for her when she's utterly unable to substantiate her positions.
Why are you making excuses for her? Why is everyone making excuses for her?
Why isn't she asking questions about people making excuses for her.
She is clearly not making effort to scumhunt, her positions are clearly inauthentic. You were FoSing her and picking at her reads and all of a sudden you're townreading her?
Why?
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

Like, this is absolutely absurd and I don't understand what's going on.
This goes beyond people townreading her. People are expressing a variety of reads from null to scum and still making excuses and refusing to vote her.
Don't you think that if she was town at least one of those people would be like "hey we can lynch this and pin it on the replacement!"

Vote her and make her talk. I'm not saying she's 100% confirmed scum but don't enable her refusing to answer questions and deathtunnel random people play.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:46 pm

@viva I don't think my logic is off. Perhaps some of my reads but for now I'm certain SS is scum. My Titus town read revolves around the fact that SS is scum and since I am certain beyond reasonable doubt that SS is scum, I must also quell all doubts that Titus is scum with him.

In addition you can add to this that Titus is confbiasing hard on fb and still thinks hes scum simply because there is a relationship between him and ss even though they are pretty obviously not scum together, IMO.

She has no need to really scum hunt, either. In fact, I would argue that since we caught scum already further hunting is likely to result in distraction and pushing elsewhere and even a town lynch day 1 and confusion on day 2.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

If SS does flip town somehow then I would obviously reevaluate my reads. My reads right now are based on SS being scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Well then they're all wrong. I'd recommend you rewrite them now (at least hypothetically), because you should have independent reads and maybe a few associative ones.
EE, same for you, but to a lesser extent.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 639, SirCakez wrote:If SS does flip town somehow then I would obviously reevaluate my reads. My reads right now are based on SS being scum.
why
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Because Titus, EE, AI and Rhazh/Fire all have associative with SS. Some are townreading and some are scum reading so his flip will be invaluable to sorting those reads further.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:55 pm

In post 641, TheCow wrote:
In post 639, SirCakez wrote:If SS does flip town somehow then I would obviously reevaluate my reads. My reads right now are based on SS being scum.
why

The only read I would be less certain of should ss flip town is Titus, and that's to a small extent. Oh, and Razh too.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 643, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 641, TheCow wrote:
why

The only read I would be less certain of should ss flip town is Titus, and that's to a small extent. Oh, and Razh too.

Was Rhazh an afterthought? Why and how?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 pm

In post 642, SirCakez wrote:Because Titus, EE, AI and Rhazh/Fire all have associative with SS. Some are townreading and some are scum reading so his flip will be invaluable to sorting those reads further.

I'm town. Adjust your reads accordingly.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

Titus, see all the people declaring SS some variation of confirmed scum and then lining up mislynches to follow him?
See all the people soft defending you and preventing me from pushing on you while leaving you open as a later lynch?

Are you seriously saying that's not bothering you and making you reconsider at all?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 646, Viva La Gloria wrote:Titus, see all the people declaring SS some variation of confirmed scum and then lining up mislynches to follow him?
See all the people soft defending you and preventing me from pushing on you while leaving you open as a later lynch?

Are you seriously saying that's not bothering you and making you reconsider at all?

SS is confirmed scum, so it doesn't bother me. The defense isn't soft and I'm town.

If people think they can mislynch me while claiming the wagon is right, they got another thing coming.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 638, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@viva I don't think my logic is off. Perhaps some of my reads but for now I'm certain SS is scum. My Titus town read revolves around the fact that SS is scum and since I am certain beyond reasonable doubt that SS is scum, I must also quell all doubts that Titus is scum with him.

In addition you can add to this that Titus is confbiasing hard on fb and still thinks hes scum simply because there is a relationship between him and ss even though they are pretty obviously not scum together, IMO.

She has no need to really scum hunt, either. In fact, I would argue that since we caught scum already further hunting is likely to result in distraction and pushing elsewhere and even a town lynch day 1 and confusion on day 2.

I'm not confbiasing on FB scum. He's probably town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by TheCow »

Asbit stands, a SS lynch would bring us somewhere I want to be.

Return to “Completed Open Games”