NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 848, Nero Cain wrote:your slot is scum for the following reasons.

-Silver tried to blame me for outing Ika. I do not think that comes from town.

-ABR came in and lid down a vote on Ika then left
-ABR replaced out when he has a history of replacing out as scum.

I'm not really concerned with your pushback on me.

In post 616, Nero Cain wrote:
Silver was p null to me
so I'll read her ISO in a minute, that in itself might be an issue that she didn't do anything memorable. The only thing that I do remember is her hop onto me b/c Ika asked her to. TBH that's kinda null but not a stretvh to come from scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I mean, I actually agree that silver blaming u for outing Ika was was scummy. I was just ISOing u though to see why you think the PK slot is scum and came across that post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 848, Nero Cain wrote:your slot is scum for the following reasons.

-Silver tried to blame me for outing Ika. I do not think that comes from town.
-ABR came in and lid down a vote on Ika then left
-ABR replaced out when he has a history of replacing out as scum.

I'm not really concerned with your pushback on me.

None of that is even alittle alignment indicative. Sounds to me like youre . . . playing defensively.

Silver 'blaming you' may or may not be right. Quote?
ABR lurks the crap out of his games. Im not sure where his vote came from and frankly Im not sure who would.
ABR places out all the time. He seems much happier to place out than defend himself.

In post 849, Nero Cain wrote:also townyou would know that this is town me so there's that too.

Y would I? Is it because you've misread my alignment in EVERY single game weve ever been in? Granted, youve mostly called me scum and tried to lynch me, but still.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is a case on scum revolving around the slights inflicted against you nero? When I say youre playing defensively I mean reacting to how others perceive you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR so does not lurk as town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 853, pisskop wrote:Why is a case on scum revolving around the slights inflicted against you nero? When I say youre playing defensively I mean reacting to how others perceive you.

lol

I'm not the Ika slot so and ABR's history as flaking out as scum has nothing to do with me so...nice strongly worded bullshit you are posting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 852, pisskop wrote:Silver 'blaming you' may or may not be right. Quote?

In post 314, SilverWolf wrote:Thanks for outing a PR there Nero.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre just cherry picking an otherwise valid point.

The meat of your case is some meta we cant even agree on and youre still defending yourself while pushing me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 856, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 852, pisskop wrote:Silver 'blaming you' may or may not be right. Quote?

In post 314, SilverWolf wrote:Thanks for outing a PR there Nero.

Neat. Ima see.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 857, pisskop wrote:Youre just cherry picking an otherwise valid point.

uh huh?

sorry that you replaced into a scumslot.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 288, ika wrote:hes scum.

Ika is butthurt that I said he doesn't play pro-town

I read up and theres a lot of feels there.

In post 303, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

this is p much why I'm ok with getting rid of Ika. Like me being voteless (wich is now proven false) is no way alignment indicative. I mean I am P SURE that the only reason he's calling me scum is b/c he's mad I called him out but if he's not going to play then he offers no benifit whatsoever to town.

In post 305, ika wrote:HEY NERO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO LYNCHT EH FUCKIGN SEER

Are you joking? This may not lay directly upon Nero's Mantle, but he def owns it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:48 am

Post by pisskop »

ika was emotional. I dont approve of that. But saying nero provoked ika isnt that much of a stretch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

yea no. The only question left is if Nero's an asshole town or scum.

In post 336, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I'm a bit torn on Ika's seer claim. I'll post more about this later but just in case there IS a real seer out there dO NOT CC ika.

This is a point in his favor
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 861, pisskop wrote:ika was emotional. I dont approve of that. But saying nero provoked ika isnt that much of a stretch

True but Silver had JUST voted nero before saying that. It seems more like something you would berate town for.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Would like to address this for a min.
In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:even if 50 was scum the ABR slot is still scum.

I completely disagree. The main reason I'm scumreading the slot is because of his flipflopping and oportunistic voting on almost:

Read these:
Spoiler:
In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 345, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 343, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 216, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and
Almost50 are prob town at this point
and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Let me know what you come up with and if you agree or not.

Why the townlean on Almost?

Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself
and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Really, cause you didn't seem to like em very much earlier:

In post 106, SilverWolf wrote: bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.
In post 424, JarJarDrinks wrote:Back to this:
In post 363, SilverWolf wrote:Right, I didn't like that post. His later posts after that look better. and don't strike me as something scum would push.
What would be the benefit to it?

You're trying to turn this around. I'm not trying to debate Almosts towniness w/ you. I'm trying to figure out why you flipped your read of him. Cause these 2 statements seem to conflict

In post 106, SilverWolf wrote: bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard
In post 345, SilverWolf wrote:
Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself
and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Why did 97 ping you hard?
In post 426, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like this seems like a pretty strong scumread for you to abandon.
In post 106, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: Almost 50

Jesus, could this be any more scum? Damn

Like, immediately wanting to target lurkers is scummy cuz most people haven't even posted yet and scum like to pick on inactives cuz it looks like scum hunting but gets almost no return pressure

"if I was scum" stuff is overly concerned about appearances and how people approach him

bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

As I've said, this really looks like opportunistic scum.

Like town sentiment was very anti-Almost when u posted this and it looks like you trying to get on the wagon early. Then when town sentiment was more pro-Almost, you abandoned the read. And you gave no reason for switching to a townread until you were asked.

pedit: already ahead of u

See this is why I'm not sure about Almost. Like every post of his screams scum to me. But several of my scumreads don't jive w/ Almost as a scumbuddy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

There are 2 teams, right? I assumed so because the name of the game is werewolves.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 865, pisskop wrote:There are 2 teams, right? I assumed so because the name of the game is werewolves.

Why do you ask?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

That doesn't answer my question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Because you seem to be think in terms of a single team.

Also Ive been looking for two
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 868, pisskop wrote:Because you seem to be think in terms of a single team.

Also Ive been looking for two

Just thought it was kinda weird that you'd mention 2 scumteams right when I say I don't like Silver and Almost as buddies.

Also, Is there any reason to think there's 2 teams?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 807, pisskop wrote:Well no, Im completely happy sorting through you while I wait for the rest of the game. Ima get in yo' head.

Still waiting on this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you asking circular questions. Didnt I literally answer these on this page?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 870, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 807, pisskop wrote:Well no, Im completely happy sorting through you while I wait for the rest of the game. Ima get in yo' head.

Still waiting on this.

Already happened. I think youre a townlean for it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

for 'liking a good debate' you didnt seem to notice me sizing you up :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 867, Xkfyu wrote:

That doesn't answer my question.

You do know that I didn't call him town right? I mean POE might make me lean a little bit town on him but meh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”