droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by droog »

In post 734, Mathilda wrote:It made you and Pip look scummy by denying the possibility of there being scum on it.

i never denied the possibility
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Something Pip
Something Pip
Goon
Something Pip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Something Pip »

@Mod: What is your policy on hydras posting with their mains?

I'd feel much more comfortable on a Mathilda wagon. She was fairly obviously flailing. Lynching RF3 is not a bad idea but I'm less certain with that.
Trow, Egg, I think you both should vote Mathilda or explain why not.
Something Pip
Something Pip
Goon
Something Pip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Something Pip »

Shoot that submitted before I had a chance to sign.
-the smart head
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Egg »

Something Pip wrote: Whatever they flip, Newbie is probably the opposite since that interaction is very likely not SvS.

Why are their interactions not scum/scum?

Newbie wrote: Eh. I was willing to be partial and place my vote on the Lowell wagon because I could've been wrong, but then I saw how much resistance your wagon was getting.

That doesn't answer the question. You said you would unvote Dom if he was replaced, but he was scummy for more than lurking. I wanted to know what difference a replacement would make. If Dom was scummy, being replaced wouldn't magically make him town. It looks like an excuse to jump on the Lowell wagon and get a mislynch because a Dom lynch wasn't happening.

[Quote="Newbie"[/quote] Egg should've been lynched a day phase ago.VOTE: egg[/quote]

1) Why?
2) if this is the case, why didn't you vote me at day start?

RC wrote: No, see this isn't going to be happening because you're trying to lynch my townreads.I'm not okay with my townreads being lynched.I'm not positive if you're scum or not but continue to try to lynch my townreads and you will be lynched.

You're gonna have to be more specific on why Mathilda is town if you're going to keep saying things like this. Also, lynching people you don't think are scum is bad.

Droog's post 726 (and yes I realize it's been brought up multiple times before that) is probably the number one thing that makes Mathilda scummy. It's even stronger than anything in my catchup post against her.

Mathilda wrote: who are you going to get to hammer me then? You don't have the votes 

Something Pip wrote: Trow, Egg, I think you both should vote Mathilda or explain why not.

Ok
Unvote, Vote Mathilda
RadiantalyFarrar3
RadiantalyFarrar3
Goon
RadiantalyFarrar3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by RadiantalyFarrar3 »

Alright RC head is replacing out.

I tried to work with town but this town is awful.

You have my reads, you will know they came from town tonight. bye.
Hydra of RadiantCowbells, JohnnyFarrar, and Taly.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Egg »

That's pretty ridiculous.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like you've legitimately put me in a position where the correct play for us would be to post our role PM and get modkilled so you'd know that I'm town here and stop sheeping scum onto crap wagons.
Taly insisted on BPing N1 because he figured that we'd get NKed with me in the hydra so we can't even return fire.
This game is just nonsensical.
last post, bye!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Egg »

No, correct play isn't to ruin a game just like it's not to quit when you don't get your way. Either you are town who wants to just tell people what to do without using any logic or reasoning and getting frustrated when it doesn't work or you are scum pretending to replace out (or doing it tactically which is against rules) so people will cater to you. Either way it's bullshit. Hard to believe your play can be even worse than the last time I played with you. Thought having two heads who I repect on your side would help things. Guess not.

Note to self: no more games with RC.

Seriously I like to play with people who actually play the game.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Karnage »

does anybody know RC well enough to tell if this is legit frustration or is it some sort of crazy scramble by scum?

seems like he is experienced enough around here that he wouldn't legit consider getting modkilled to prove he is town. I would also think coming out about using his 1 shot isn't playing towards his win con if he is town.

Ii'm leaning toward RF3 and mathilda being scum with the 3rd being either the scorpius or burning earth slot.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by droog »

i think its his personality
thats my experince watching some ongoings

i wouldnt wifom too much
if hes town his noise is whining
if hes scum his noise is useless
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Egg »

It's bullshit whether he's town or scum. He's either town who is threatening to ruin the game or he's scum who is breaking rules. And either way he's pulling BS just to get his way.

Mod, RC pulled himself from the game already and has implied he's willing to break rules. Can you confirm that he is out of the game and can not return?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by droog »

agree
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm

I didn't say I was willing to break the rules, I said that it would be the 'correct play'.
Egg remains scum and is just pissed off at the prospect of me having potentially been confirmed as town and my push justified.

I'm done here. Egg lynch best lynch!
Peace out Mathilda, you're awesome.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Egg »

If you actually posted a town Role PM, yeah you'd be modkilled and confirmed. You'd also be fucking over Taly and Johnny, dropping town's numbers, and proving nothing about Mathilda or myself. Now stop posting. You already removed yourself from the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm

In post 762, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't say I was willing to break the rules, I said that it would be the 'correct play'.
Egg remains scum and is just pissed off at the prospect of me having potentially been confirmed as town and my push justified.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 763, Egg wrote:If you actually posted a town Role PM, yeah you'd be modkilled and confirmed. You'd also be fucking over Taly and Johnny, dropping town's numbers, and proving nothing about Mathilda or myself.
Now stop posting. You already removed yourself from the game.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by droog »

please stop rc
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: RF3

I think this a scum ploy

additionally, how can just a head of a hydra replace out? we have no way of knowing who is posting from the RF3 account. The hydra should have to replace out as a whole. Then we are stuck with 3 slots (BE, scorpius, and RF3) indefinitely awaiting replacement. It would be easier just to lynch RF3
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Egg »

None of that explained why it's a scum ploy. You're right that it's easy, but that doesn't make it the best play.
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Mathilda »

In post 750, droog wrote:
In post 734, Mathilda wrote:It made you and Pip look scummy by denying the possibility of there being scum on it.

i never denied the possibility

You read everyone on that wagon as town.

In post 428, droog wrote:Ok so here's my problem
Can someone please push a case
Or a breakdown
I don't see a compelling case for anyone
Onthat wagon

And I think the only case has been made against me
Since I started the wagon
I can't be the scum who made it popular

In post 429, droog wrote:
Loweell wagon

Me -- not seeing any cases to respond to
Scorpio - I forgot he existed will look into
RF3 (the other heads) -- y'all need a
heart to heart before I can look into that
Spip __ Imy leaning more and more town on him
Karnak -- dunno but I liked his entrance

In post 430, droog wrote:Scorp'so vote is from rvs
He doesn't count as part of the wagon

In post 434, droog wrote:
No
It's large enough where it probably has scum

But who?
I'm not seeing any cases
Against anyone on the wagon

Which is why I'm going through it myself

In post 436, droog wrote:Reads on the loweell wagon

Town

Droog
Spip
Karnage

Null

Scorp
Rc

I don't think it's Karnage or spip
Unless loweell is town
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Mathilda »

In post 748, MrTrow wrote:
In post 652, Mathilda wrote:I've said my piece

Am i to take this to mean you have no intent what so ever to answer:

In post 646, MrTrow wrote:
In post 607, Mathilda wrote:Agreed. People are just repeating the same arguments and ignoring any responses as if they were never made. Trow and Droog are guilty of this.

Care to back this up?
What did i ignore, what response did you make that i pretended weren't there?

Sorry about that. I missed this because I've stopped reading your posts.

I explained several times now that my case against Droog and Something Pip stemmed from them denying the possibility that there were scum on the Lowell wagon and all their scum reads being people who were not on it. Yet you kept ignoring this and kept demanding that I made a case against Pip.
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Mathilda »

In post 762, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't say I was willing to break the rules, I said that it would be the 'correct play'.

Same. It has truly been a pleasure fighting scum with you RC.
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Mathilda »

What I am about to do is, whether you agree with it or not, is intended to play to my win condition. I am town. Town needs to generate information. That information has been generated but is being buried under noise from scum who keep repeating the same arguments and not listening to responses. I don't want it buried any more. Scum have revealed themselves by voting for me and still not managed to get enough votes because of inactive players.

I can do this because I used my PGO last night therefore I am now no longer anything other than a vanilla townie. Therefore my role now is expendable.

I want you to remember these things:

Droog advocated focusing on RF3 if I flip town, but Newbie if I flip scum. Yet he gave the same reason for both that they were aiding me and backing me up. Yet he could not explain why they should be treated different. If Droog was town then he'd be thinking that if I flip scum then he should tunnel both Newbie and RF3, and look elsewhere if I flip town. But what he did was lay out optimal scum strategy. He knows that I will flip town so wants to seed people with the idea that somehow this means that RF3 needs to be lynched next. Newbie has always been close to being lynched anyway so she would likely be the next target anyway. Droog would only advocate this if he was scum. He was thinking about scum needs to do next and not what town needs to do. This is why it is a scum slip.

My scum reads are Droog, Something Pip, and either Egg or Trow. I was wondering about Karnage also being scum when he moved onto my lynch wagon when I goaded him to, but overall I am going to revert back to my town lean on him.

Both Droog and Something Pip have deliberately twisted what people have said to make them look suspicious. You can read their posts and wonder how they misunderstood what was said so badly.

I am no longer at L-1 so it will be interesting to see who jumps back on my wagon to hammer me. Please do not let this be a waste because town will lose otherwise.

VOTE: Mathilda
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 768, Egg wrote:None of that explained why it's a scum ploy. You're right that it's easy, but that doesn't make it the best play.

The ploy is to guilt everybody into a town read. If we decide RF3 is town because he is willing to sacrifice himself to prove it, then we will have to accept mathilda as town as well.

If RF3 replaces out we will have 3 inactive slots which I don't see getting filled anytime soon. If we lynch outside of RF3 and mathilda and mislynch that leaves us with 9 players alive (assuming a NK) with only 6 slots being active in the game. We would need 5 out of those 6 to agree in order to lynch which I think gives scum a distinct advantage.

If we lynch RF3 today and he flips town, we are left with 9 players alive with 7 slots being active. which is obviously a better scenario for town.
Something Pip
Something Pip
Goon
Something Pip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Something Pip »

Karnage I agree about the scum ploy.
But please, Mathilda's been so ridiculously antitown. Now she's claimed to have armed N1 when the scum would have had a -10000% chance of killing her if she were town given the pressure, and she's self voted. Let's get rid of this first.
-the smart head

Return to “Completed Open Games”