(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5494, Drixx wrote:
In post 5490, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5482, Drixx wrote:Can we just lynch ABR now? I mean; how many times does he need to lie before enough is enough?

Uh. ABR is pretty obvtown here. You did notice that he was the one who drove the Max lynch yesterday, right?

You mean the guy who had to be lynched to power himself up? There's totally no reason at all to be paranoid at all there, amirite?

People keep saying this, but it is mostly wrong.

From a scum point of view, the most important ability Max had wasn't the roleblock or whatever, it was the fact that the town had to kill him twice in order to beat him. Max getting lynched once therefore actually does bring town closer to winning and Max's scumteam closer to losing.

Now, granted, it's likely there were some people more willing to bus Max because Max getting lynched didn't cost the scum team as much as a "normal" scum getting lynched does. But the "Max getting lynched helped the scum, so the scum would have lynched him on purpose" narrative some people are pushing is very, very wrong.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 5465, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can state with extremely high confidence that there are two scum factions in this game.

Why?
This could be pretty darn important for the way I start viewing the game while looking for associative tells.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Sensei »

Yosarian you're forgetting that getting lynched unlocked all of max's other shit.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5513, Rylai and Lina wrote:You cannot deny his reaction to the supposed guilty was pretty townie.

As even DS has pointed out, there have been a stupid number of stupid gambits like that so far this game. When I saw that "guilty", I was like 90% sure that it was just another stupid gambit, and he probably was too.

The fact that DS claimed ascetic in response to that gambit actually makes him look pretty scummy, in fact. That's the second scummy claim he's made this game.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5527, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
How are you certain about this Yos? Can we assume that because there was no neighborizer CC and that Errant's Flip showed us that there is a possibility of a Neighborizer, then Itlepip must be the only neighborizer in the game? I don't think it is a certainity, there could be two neighborizer's in the game right? Or may be none at all and Itlepip just got lucky with it?

That's not the only reason.

Scum don't fake a claim that get both of them lynched if one gets caught. In this case, if Pip gets lynched and doesn't flip neighborizer, then we know Flum is lying scum (and apparently lying scum who can daytalk with Pip, since they are clearly doing so).

For that reason, that would be an incredibly dumb claim for them to make if they were scum together; outing your scumbuddy for no reason would be just terrible play. So generally we can assume that that's almost certanly not what's going on here.

It's the same reason that when two or three people claim mason together, you should generally just assume they're all telling the truth.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Caught-up, anyone want to discuss anything with me right now?
~wgeurts
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:
Blue has the specific mission of mastering these magics and killing his brother, Rouge.
Since you don't play as Rouge,
it's unclear if Rouge also has the goal
of killing Blue, but it can be assumed.
Most other players can recruit Rouge, who is
probably the best human character
in the game due to his Gift for Realm magic and his great stat growth.
No player can recruit Blue. Red gets the option, but when he explains that his name is Red, Blue kicks him out of his room (because Red is similar to Rouge, get it?).
Blue is a bit of a cynical character
, who only sees others as valuable tools rather than actual allies. Rouge, on the other hand, seems to lack the aggression and cynicism that Blue has.
Every time Blue learns the Gift for one type of Magic, Rouge
will eventually learn
the opposing type. So if you decide to learn Shadow Magic in the game, Rouge will decide to learn Light Magic.

Rouge does not get Shadow Magic initially

Wow thanks Varsoon. That is a lot of info and I procrastinated. *shrugs*

So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:Rabbit is probably the
strongest Mec character
in the game (besides T260G, of course). Rabbit has unique access to a
Bit system
, which fires little satellite bit things that float around and shoot his enemies with
lasers
. His move, SatelliteLinker, is
one of the more powerful moves that a Mec can get
Rabbit only joins Red's storyline, as it turns out that Rabbit is an agent of IRPO searching for the Black X drug factory in Kyo. It's unfortunate that more characters can't recruit Rabbit, because he's
very powerful
and his SatelliteLinker ability can make quick work of bosses.

I think this role could be protown, but I also think Klingon is hiding something here. She might have more powers and could only be claiming the BIT vote. Which is fine, but her posts are really weird.

In post 5475, Klingoncelt wrote:I want satellite thingies, they look fun. :D

Like this one, lol. I have never seen the lighter side of Klingon, and although it is refreshing, can't really say if it is play acting or they have changed their play style from being grumpy and analytical to loony and sporadically.

In post 5493, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

And what exactly are you saying here? I can only gather that you think DS is scum, and you would rather not lynch him because it would be mercy killing, and you were a scum in another game and can see DS behaving the same way you did? (Btw, it took me 5 minutes just to understand this post of yours, and I am still confused :? )

Ma'am please! We have enough to read in this game and outside the game, and we don't want to spend hours trying to understand what your ISO means. Could you tell me who are the two people you would like to see lynched today and why? (Please make them a little easier to understand than this above post of yours, Thank You).

In post 5528, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.

In post 5529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.

Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.

I'm liking this post and others that Gale has made D2.

I am town. From what Itlepip has posted, his role is already much stronger than mine. When I first got my role and saw that Rouge was in the game, I immediately assumed he was scum. Then Yos thought we could both be town and I've been thinking about that a lot. After things that have been revealed D2, I'm back to thinking Itlepip is most likely scum.

I've already told everyone that I gain magic if I hammer someone. I haven't done that, so I have not gained any magic. Somehow, Itlepip gained magic last night. He could not have gone to Luminous because Drixx didn't have a party. So how did he gain magic last night?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

FUCK NOW SHOULD I LOOSE MY INTERNET CONNECTION

YOUR A GINIOUS SENSEI

YOU KNOW THAT ?

In post 5153, Varsoon wrote:
Slight mod error, but I fixed it:
Albert B. Rampage is still being voted (and began the day as so) by 'FIRE'.

we started day 2 with his vote on ABR

becuase he can't remove the vote

ABR and Yos I beleive you must carry this Fire vote till the endgame!

THE FIRE IS SPREADING :good:

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I FUCKING SOLVED IT

GIVE ME A MEDAL :D

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Sensei »

How are you sure he gained magic, skybird?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

There is a role in game which can make people hated in nights

Is that hard to believe that there is a mechanic to make a permanent vote on someone else during the day?!

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 am

FA, people realised earlier I'm afraid.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5577, Sensei wrote:Yosarian you're forgetting that getting lynched unlocked all of max's other shit.

I'm not forgetting that. I'm saying that, from the point of view of winning the game, that fact is less important then the fact that we needed to lynch or otherwise kill Max twice in order to win the game.

I mean, if town gets to lynch or lose with a scum that doesn't die the first time he gets lynched, town auto-loses. So getting that first lynch in on Max day 1 was huge for the town.

Even with it giving him powers, lynching Max yesterday brought us a step closer to town victory. It was something we had to do in order to beat his scum team, and the sooner, the better.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I believe there is an obvious relationship between sky and Itli roles

I think like the actual game if one of them get shadow magic the other one will get light magic

I can't beleive Sky has no magic

pedit : kidding me? when? that the vote can't be removed ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5581, Skybird wrote:
I've already told everyone that I gain magic if I hammer someone. I haven't done that, so I have not gained any magic. Somehow, Itlepip gained magic last night. He could not have gone to Luminous because Drixx didn't have a party. So how did he gain magic last night?

He claimed on day 1 that he would get magic every time he neighborized someone, which he apparently did last night with Flum.

He's also said that, unlike you, he doesn't get power from hammering random people (although he does get power for lynching you.)

It sounds like his role is somewhat different from yours, but all of this is totally consistent with what he claimed yesterday.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

If yossarian is town then hated + that permanent vote are both scum driven.

and we're fucking doomed ...

someone else noticed this as well ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Yos is basically require two less votes to get lynched ...

this is fucking ridiculous ...

town we need to stand united in this time of terror and fear

~ Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5582, Rylai and Lina wrote:FUCK NOW SHOULD I LOOSE MY INTERNET CONNECTION

YOUR A GINIOUS SENSEI

YOU KNOW THAT ?

In post 5153, Varsoon wrote:
Slight mod error, but I fixed it:
Albert B. Rampage is still being voted (and began the day as so) by 'FIRE'.

we started day 2 with his vote on ABR

becuase he can't remove the vote

ABR and Yos I beleive you must carry this Fire vote till the endgame!

THE FIRE IS SPREADING :good:

~Rylai

If that's true, then that's just catastrophically bad for the town.

Ey ey ey ey. The number of ways in which this town is probably screwed just keeps going up.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

MC : Sensei

for the reasons I can't share in this thread.

Please trust me town we need to make a really good permanent MC group or we're screwed
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

^~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 5587, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5577, Sensei wrote:Yosarian you're forgetting that getting lynched unlocked all of max's other shit.

I'm not forgetting that. I'm saying that, from the point of view of winning the game, that fact is less important then the fact that we needed to lynch or otherwise kill Max twice in order to win the game.

I mean, if town gets to lynch or lose with a scum that doesn't die the first time he gets lynched, town auto-loses. So getting that first lynch in on Max day 1 was huge for the town.

Even with it giving him powers, lynching Max yesterday brought us a step closer to town victory. It was something we had to do in order to beat his scum team, and the sooner, the better.

Lynching max doesn't automatically mean he's getting lynched again in the near future. In fact there was a good amount of rabble about him being town based on the lynchproof.
It depends on if scum wanted their strongman asap (guessing they probably did - look at all the bulletproofs and shit going around) some nice smooth town-cred and access to blocking 5 people at the earliest possible point in the game.

You've got a point as well. And I think if we meet in the middle it means probably a lot of soft-bussing.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5595, Sensei wrote:
In post 5587, Yosarian2 wrote:

Lynching max doesn't automatically mean he's getting lynched again in the near future. In fact there was a good amount of rabble about him being town based on the lynchproof.
It depends on if scum wanted their strongman asap (guessing they probably did - look at all the bulletproofs and shit going around) some nice smooth town-cred and access to blocking 5 people at the earliest possible point in the game.

You've got a point as well. And I think if we meet in the middle it means probably a lot of soft-bussing.

Sure. Like I said to Cuc earlier, being on the Max wagon isn't much of a town tell.

But people like Drexx are going way too far in the other direction. I mean, not only does lynching Max once make it possible for the town to not lose to him, it also made him vulnerable to nightkills and stuff; if we are in a game with two scum groups, that's a very big deal. Overall, lynching Max on day 1 was a good thing for town and a bad thing for his scum group, and the whole idea that "Oh the scum lynched him on purpose just to get his powers" doesn't really make sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 5593, Rylai and Lina wrote:
MC : Sensei

for the reasons I can't share in this thread.

Please trust me town we need to make a really good permanent MC group or we're screwed

No.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

yes

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina