Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I can vote Yosarian for MC.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Skybird »

I wanted to collect a few things on Itlepip that were bugging me and comment on them.

In post 4458, itlepip wrote:
In post 4457, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4374, itlepip wrote:Also, does anyone, presumably someone who is townreading me, want in on a neighborhood?

Yes! yes! Pick me!

hmm, I'm null on you right now. Is it something to do with your role or do you just like neighborhoods?

If you have a neighborizer ability, why do you want someone who is town reading you for your neighbor? Wouldn't it make more sense to get someone who was null or scum reading you? D2 Itlepip stated that he would have picked Sensei but he was afraid that Sensei would die. In post , Sensei said Pip was null at best. What happened to Pip's condition of being townread?

In post 5099, itlepip wrote:Skybird probably can currently doublevote as long as they aren't voted ever today. So I would wait to vote for them so we can use that double vote do make the double lynch easier.

I also have a day vig ability.

Pedit: wow go fig.

While the way he states it makes it look like he's doing a good thing by saying "don't vote Sky 'cause she can prob double vote", it also looks like fear mongering, especially since I can't double vote.

In post 5133, itlepip wrote:I could get all of the magic if I shot skybird right now, which is why I took that ability.

Then he makes this statement about gaining all the magic if he shoots me. Why tell people not to vote me because I might be a double voter and then admit that the reason he took the vig ability was to shoot me?

In post 5138, itlepip wrote:flum

is everyone fine with me shooting Kling?

did you get a power last night/what was it?

PS it was the shadow/light magic and was from luminous.

It's possible that Itlepip can get magic by neighborizing people, but that's going to make that role insanely powerful. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe he stated on D1 that he can neighborize every night. That would make it too easy for him to gain magic IMO.

In post 5174, itlepip wrote:
In post 5150, Skybird wrote:You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.

I already said I get 1 ability by adding people to my neighborhood. Flum is added to my neighborhood so I could go get magic from Luminous. Why the hell are you complaining about this now, and how exactly are the ways that you get magic sky.

ABR
I might end up killing sky today
, but I'll wait until a few other people okay it.

Pedit: no I neighbored Flum cause
I thought sensei was going to probably die last night and I wanted my neighbor partner to be alive.
+ I thought he had something that he wanted to talk to me about but it turns out that isn't the case.

Who do you want me to shoot? I can only shoot every other day so not super psyched about using it to test a claim.

Again saying he's going to shoot me as soon as he convinces a few more people. That way when I flip town he can point at those other people and say "well hey, they agreed with my shot".

In post 5209, itlepip wrote:
So sky used it on Yos and didn't claim it?
or is there someone else who uses it. Unless we have a transporter and the whole game is fucked.

Yos I used it more for the RB than then hated, I didn't realize that it would stack.

Total lie. I did not action last night. Whoever made Yos hated, it wasn't me.

In post 5291, itlepip wrote:Hey Diamond,
it saved you from being RBed the rest of the game
and lets me RB other people, so that is a plus.

Also it makes it less likely for me to lolshoot you.

Pedit: I'm planning to shoot Kling, no real reason for a reaction test.

Why does he think DS won't be rollblocked for the rest of the game? This statement doesn't make sense.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5600, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can vote Yosarian for MC.

That's definitely the most stupid MC vote you can do right now based on two negative utitility which are used on him. his death at night is a PR move ... :facepalm:

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I looked at my role PM.
Come on man. Pay attention to the game. I respect you and your ability. Be better bro. I need more challenge.

Did you scumslip? :eek:
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5603, Skybird wrote:
In post 5560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I looked at my role PM.
Come on man. Pay attention to the game. I respect you and your ability. Be better bro. I need more challenge.

Did you scumslip? :eek:

:facepalm:
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:47 am

If neither Yosarian nor I are voted MC, I'm protecting him at night. Scum are targeting us, during the day and at night, and I will not lose the voice of reason in this town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5584, Sensei wrote:How are you sure he gained magic, skybird?

He claimed if he neighborized someone he would gain magic. Why claim gaining magic if you really didn't?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If neither Yosarian nor I are voted MC, I'm protecting him at night. Scum are targeting us, during the day and at night, and I will not lose the voice of reason in this town.

You have no idea what I'm talking about , do you ?

today it takes 9 to lynch and he need 7 votes. if scum have an ability to manipulate a vote on him they can finish him if they get 6 other votes. if Kling is scum they need 4 other votes.

You siriously Can't ignore this can you ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:53 am

If Yosarian is MC, he cannot be lynched. This is an advantage. Same as with me. We are more vulnerable because of FIRE. I am town. I think he's town. It all makes sense.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

we're hated as well remember ?

Its all make sense if you MC us as well.

I need more time to recheck Yos

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:55 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

My my my, this is certainly interesting.

VOTE: Albert

There is no reason someone with so many years of experience should flail this hard.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:58 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

What
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

He's clearly grasping for whatever he can get ahold of here. His reasoning makes no sense, especially from a Town PoV.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 5595, Sensei wrote:
In post 5587, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5577, Sensei wrote:Yosarian you're forgetting that getting lynched unlocked all of max's other shit.

I'm not forgetting that. I'm saying that, from the point of view of winning the game, that fact is less important then the fact that we needed to lynch or otherwise kill Max twice in order to win the game.

I mean, if town gets to lynch or lose with a scum that doesn't die the first time he gets lynched, town auto-loses. So getting that first lynch in on Max day 1 was huge for the town.

Even with it giving him powers, lynching Max yesterday brought us a step closer to town victory. It was something we had to do in order to beat his scum team, and the sooner, the better.

Lynching max doesn't automatically mean he's getting lynched again in the near future.
In fact there was a good amount of rabble about him being town based on the lynchproof.

It depends on if scum wanted their strongman asap (guessing they probably did - look at all the bulletproofs and shit going around) some nice smooth town-cred and access to blocking 5 people at the earliest possible point in the game.

You've got a point as well. And I think if we meet in the middle it means probably a lot of soft-bussing.

yeah yoyo was the 1 who was proselytizing that 1
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

yeah I am impatient

VOTE: albert
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Albert lynch isn't going to happen. Mollie, I'm interested in why Titus has vanished and what her thoughts are of the current game state.
Could you also possibly explain what your views are right now?
Anything you wish to discuss with me?
¬wgeurts
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5464, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5448, Fluminator wrote:The main one is where he's confirmed town basically.

*sigh*

I don't get a lot of time to play mafia guys, and catching up is taking most of the time that I would usually spend in building a case or trying to set traps. So I think that the better part of my scum hunting would come later in the game when I can concentrate more on indepth scum hunting rather than spending most of my time reading pages of posts. Just getting used to the fast paced games I suppose. *shrugs*

He's literally confirmed town. I thought you were more caught up sorry, but rylay said her role pm clears them. And his behavior after is nothing like a "confirmed town" scum.
It's also weird for you to call me "talented scum" which means you would see me as somewhat townie at least. I don't know what to make of it.

In post 5465, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can state with extremely high confidence that there are two scum factions in this game.

Nononono. Please no. Multi sucks, and I still remember Varsoon saying somewhere he didn't like multi. I could try to find it.

In post 5534, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5532, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?

I started the day very aggressive with Skybird, but you know what, I liked her posts and the way she's been defending herself.

She hasn't even defended herself!! She just keeps avoiding the question. What am I missing that's causing people to town read her?

In post 5536, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim?

Link me to the post where you think she had a good defense. Or are you just agreeing to be agreeable?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Fluminator »

Cerberus, can you tell me what your read on Drixx is?
Drixx can you tell me what your read on cerberus is?
You guys know each other quite well, right?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Fluminator »

After reading done speakeasy posts, I'm very confident Zulfy is a troll account which is annoying.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Sensei »

I figured that out just from his posts here tbh.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 5618, Fluminator wrote:After reading done speakeasy posts, I'm very confident Zulfy is a troll account which is annoying.

I feel like this is against the rules
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Zulfy »

Also Flum, I crumbed.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 5309, Zulfy wrote:I feel like the frog
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Zulfy »

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:39 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:
Blue has the specific mission of mastering these magics and killing his brother, Rouge.
Since you don't play as Rouge,
it's unclear if Rouge also has the goal
of killing Blue, but it can be assumed.
Most other players can recruit Rouge, who is
probably the best human character
in the game due to his Gift for Realm magic and his great stat growth.
No player can recruit Blue. Red gets the option, but when he explains that his name is Red, Blue kicks him out of his room (because Red is similar to Rouge, get it?).
Blue is a bit of a cynical character
, who only sees others as valuable tools rather than actual allies. Rouge, on the other hand, seems to lack the aggression and cynicism that Blue has.
Every time Blue learns the Gift for one type of Magic, Rouge
will eventually learn
the opposing type. So if you decide to learn Shadow Magic in the game, Rouge will decide to learn Light Magic.

Rouge does not get Shadow Magic initially

Wow thanks Varsoon. That is a lot of info and I procrastinated. *shrugs*

So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.
My 2 cents here, if my role is exactly as I claimed it and I currently have the dayvig, which I will probably prove today, if I was third party I just claim third party with those conditions, then shoot Skybird since I know he is a third party and killing him won't hurt me that much.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

In post 5588, Rylai and Lina wrote:I believe there is an obvious relationship between sky and Itli roles

I think like the actual game if one of them get shadow magic the other one will get light magic

I can't beleive Sky has no magic

pedit : kidding me? when? that the vote can't be removed ?

~Rylai

yeah, this is my thinking and I think what I talked a little to flum about, or someone mentionned in thread I don't remember, but my role seems soo much stronger than Sky's. I get a neighborhood + a way to get magic each night for free. Obviously Sky's abilities proc when she gets into a party, I have a little doubt the hammer thing a little since she made absolutely no effort yesterday to try to get the hammer, I feel like if I was in her position I would have a much bigger deal of me hammering. Actually what I honestly think is that sky is scum and gets magic probably through making the factional kill, so since she knew she had that line of getting magic she didn't bother about making sure she hammered yesterday. Past that she may or may not have the hammer way of getting magic but I don't think it matters, I think here play yesterday and the relative power of our roles point to sky being mafia here.
In post 5601, Skybird wrote:I wanted to collect a few things on Itlepip that were bugging me and comment on them.

In post 4458, itlepip wrote:
In post 4457, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4374, itlepip wrote:Also, does anyone, presumably someone who is townreading me, want in on a neighborhood?

Yes! yes! Pick me!

hmm, I'm null on you right now. Is it something to do with your role or do you just like neighborhoods?

If you have a neighborizer ability, why do you want someone who is town reading you for your neighbor? Wouldn't it make more sense to get someone who was null or scum reading you? D2 Itlepip stated that he would have picked Sensei but he was afraid that Sensei would die. In post , Sensei said Pip was null at best. What happened to Pip's condition of being townread?
I remembered that Sensei was townreading me. The townread mandate is so the person in my neighborhood is willing to provide information and is willing to trust me with the gambit stuff I have done.

In post 5099, itlepip wrote:Skybird probably can currently doublevote as long as they aren't voted ever today. So I would wait to vote for them so we can use that double vote do make the double lynch easier.

I also have a day vig ability.

Pedit: wow go fig.

While the way he states it makes it look like he's doing a good thing by saying "don't vote Sky 'cause she can prob double vote", it also looks like fear mongering, especially since I can't double vote.
how tf is this an argument, based on my magic there was a solid chance of you being able to double vote, not sure how it is 'fear mongering' especially since it is so easy to confirm

In post 5133, itlepip wrote:I could get all of the magic if I shot skybird right now, which is why I took that ability.

Then he makes this statement about gaining all the magic if he shoots me. Why tell people not to vote me because I might be a double voter and then admit that the reason he took the vig ability was to shoot me?
Also because I didn't want you to have it to shoot me. The other power had a few other upsides, but I chose this one since I felt it would be better today, which it honestly really has been.

In post 5138, itlepip wrote:flum

is everyone fine with me shooting Kling?

did you get a power last night/what was it?

PS it was the shadow/light magic and was from luminous.

It's possible that Itlepip can get magic by neighborizing people, but that's going to make that role insanely powerful. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe he stated on D1 that he can neighborize every night. That would make it too easy for him to gain magic IMO.
it would be balanced with you having the NK, but past that yeah my role seems much stronger than yours

In post 5174, itlepip wrote:
In post 5150, Skybird wrote:You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.

I already said I get 1 ability by adding people to my neighborhood. Flum is added to my neighborhood so I could go get magic from Luminous. Why the hell are you complaining about this now, and how exactly are the ways that you get magic sky.

ABR
I might end up killing sky today
, but I'll wait until a few other people okay it.

Pedit: no I neighbored Flum cause
I thought sensei was going to probably die last night and I wanted my neighbor partner to be alive.
+ I thought he had something that he wanted to talk to me about but it turns out that isn't the case.

Who do you want me to shoot? I can only shoot every other day so not super psyched about using it to test a claim.

Again saying he's going to shoot me as soon as he convinces a few more people. That way when I flip town he can point at those other people and say "well hey, they agreed with my shot".

In post 5209, itlepip wrote:
So sky used it on Yos and didn't claim it?
or is there someone else who uses it. Unless we have a transporter and the whole game is fucked.

Yos I used it more for the RB than then hated, I didn't realize that it would stack.

Total lie. I did not action last night. Whoever made Yos hated, it wasn't me.
You claimed the exact action that Yos is being affected by

In post 5291, itlepip wrote:Hey Diamond,
it saved you from being RBed the rest of the game
and lets me RB other people, so that is a plus.

Also it makes it less likely for me to lolshoot you.

Pedit: I'm planning to shoot Kling, no real reason for a reaction test.

Why does he think DS won't be rollblocked for the rest of the game? This statement doesn't make sense.
Cause I would have roleblocked him otherwise, and not I might not roleblock him every night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”