Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

oh and if we get a blue flip we lynch awsome they need to go and if they are town they clearly are doing jack shit

pedit: not really? i mena i dont see anythign super town out of you yet or would you like to case yoruself
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

We are color flipping Mario

His immediate response to RC calling him scum was to discredit him.

Mario only voted BBT after BBT publicly gave up.

He is scum.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Also I obvtowned Day 1 for the sole fucking purpose of a color flip not having to be wasted on me

Me wanting to lynch someone else over flipped scum at one point in the day means jack shit, especially when I was part of the swing back over to BBT

So you can all get your acts together now
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Of love and razor blades your blood is burning.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:25 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1397, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1396, acryon wrote:Hmm, this weird hivemind makes me nervous.

whos hiveminding?

Spiff had no traction and then Davesto mentions him after I ask him a question and immediately pisskop, you, and now elbirn jump on board. Not to mention a flip on Spiff seems terrible.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

All I did was provide the spark.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1406, acryon wrote:
In post 1397, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1396, acryon wrote:Hmm, this weird hivemind makes me nervous.

whos hiveminding?

Spiff had no traction and then Davesto mentions him after I ask him a question and immediately pisskop, you, and now elbirn jump on board. Not to mention a flip on Spiff seems terrible.

well i mean we arent getting anything done at this point and nobody seems to be trying anymore to get the DGB/awsome/MM stuff sorted out

i mena i primarly want lynches in there for real flips but color im jsut kinda whatever at it
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

pisskop if hes blue would you be with us on lynch DGB/awsome in second half?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:27 am

I want to lynch or flip MM4 today.

I'd actually somewhat prefer to colour flip someone else and lynch him, but I'm good either way.

Let me know what's up.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

Yeah nvm I'm not informed enough to do this. I'm not doing any votes until I'm caught up fully, which I pinky promise will be by the end of today.

I hope.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1408, Anxiety Attack wrote:

well i mean we arent getting anything done at this point and nobody seems to be trying anymore to get the DGB/awsome/MM stuff sorted out

i mena i primarly want lynches in there for real flips but color im jsut kinda whatever at it

Well you shouldn't be whatever about it, because if we color flip a strong player, then we are losing a strong townie now that we may want to have around later.

And whose fault is it that nobody is trying anymore to get that stuff sorted out? If you want to get it sorted out, then, idk, maybe try and sort it out? Ask some questions?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

yuppers.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 am

In post 1378, Davsto wrote:
In post 1375, acryon wrote:
In post 1372, Davsto wrote:
I feel that scum!RC would stubbornly keep messing around even though it's anti-town because, let's face it, he'd probably get townread for it.

This is such a weird and specific conclusion to draw. On top of that, it would become clear soon enough that there was no FA alt in the game, so your reasoning involving RC continuing seems additionally silly.

Have you played with RC before?

Scum!RC would probably keep pissing about like that until he actually were in danger of being lynched for it.

It seems like an odd conclusion, but it makes sense for RC in my head.

Well past the point where I'd actually be in danger of being lynched for it.
I actually have a tendency to be a class A dickweed when I roll scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I do like the idea of mm4 getting flipped or roped though
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1410, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch or flip MM4 today.

I'd actually somewhat prefer to colour flip someone else and lynch him, but I'm good either way.

Let me know what's up.

im up for color on him but i want full lynches on the others if we dont color them

like my mind is getting more set on theses 3 to be sorted

pedti: isnt that what we did with tso? we colroed him cus we knew hes strogn either way?
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

the edit was at acryon but to further my poitn, how am i suppose to sort them when they are not here to ebgin with?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1410, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch or flip MM4 today.

Let me know what's up.

I want mm4 flipped because if he is town than scum are forced to get rid of him at some point over someone actually doing something.

And if he's scum we lynch him.

It's literally a win-win.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

DGB would serve the same purpose but I'm actually town reading DGB so I would prefer it not be her.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

spiffeh if hes blue will you be willing to help us lynch dgb/awsome next?

like im gonna repeat this poit over and over to ppl so we cant keep having this same "wait till deadline" crap
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

why is she town
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Spiffeh »

ika maybe?

I would need them to talk more, especially Tammy.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@Mod Can you prod Awesome? They haven't posted all Day phase.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 am

In post 1366, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1362, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1355, lilith2013 wrote:RC: No, I'm town. Feel free to ask me all the things you need to if you are having trouble reading me.

I am still townreading Spiffeh and AA. I wasn't getting nearly as townie vibes from Aero as others seem to have been, but I think Elbirn's entrance was okay. Not any worse than Aero, I think. I think I am leaning town on acryon, although I would like to know why he didn't vote for BBT yesterday if he was scumreading BBT. I do not appreciate that marquis was like "trust me on DGB guys, sheep me" and then went "ew no nvm." I sheeped because I think DGB is a person whose content I can't really read, so I am definitely not against that flip. the fact that marquis left the wagon because he didn't like it seems kinda townie to me though. I also feel like if they were scum together, he would have stayed on that wagon until the flip in order to gain towncred. So leaning town on marquis as well.

I.. am not getting the scummy vibes from West that everyone else seems to be. I felt like a lot of his logic over the course of D1 aligned with what I was thinking and I was townreading him yesterday. I can definitely see a scum!Mario, what's been bothering me is his supposed townread on bbt D1 which suddenly and inexplicably turned into a vote on BBT at the end of the day. Not sure what else I have, hiplop and Aristophanes have been very hard to read for me and I need to reread their stuff. I was thinking that Tammy's reaction to her wagon seemed genuine but what do I know. And as I said yesterday, I feel like there wasn't a lot of resistance to the Awesome wagon either, but then BBT's wagon didn't have much resistance and he flipped scum so I don't know what to make of it.

Oh and you. I feel like I want to townread you for your push on BBT, and I feel like I always townread you, but then you love to bus so I could totally see you leading the charge on that one, and no one suspects a thing because you're the first person on the wagon. I also feel like daring us to color flip you is a thing that you would do in order to WIFOM us (well, mostly me because I was fool enough to fall for it once already) into thinking "oh, he's so confident about flipping blue that he'll vote himself."

God I suck at reading people.

What are you thinking about me? Also, I would like to hear your thoughts on acryon once more.

@Elbirn: Sorry, I misread I guess? I realized after I posted that my point was moot. Can you explain what you mean by "you nailed the scumteam by page 20"? And talk more about your read on Dav?

Also @hiplop, I would like to hear why this was said
In post 1266, hiplop wrote:
In post 1263, Anxiety Attack wrote:marqui get your vote back onthere right now you said you had reasons you back it up

hippy your being fliped next

I'm literally conf town

Uh, I think you're town but my read is nowhere near as solid as it is when you don't have a lengthy period to edit your response.
I'm way better as town in face to face / chat mafia.
And while drunk.

No 100% guaranteed townreads for you this game.

Are you still townreading Spiffeh after what was pointed out?
I note that I hated the Skybird wagon when it was formed and I definitely feel like at least one scum was pushing it. Could be Spiffeh.
I'd be more interested in pushing it if I wasn't focused on MM right now.

To a certain extent, yes..? I am trying to trust my gut a bit more and that's still where it's leading me, but I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention while it was happening. Can I get back to you on this tomorrow after I reread things?

Also, yes, my playstyle in chat/f2f is much different from forum. When I play f2f with my friends I tend to be much more of a town leader (because I happen to be a very vocal member of the group). Not so much online.

Can you tell me how to help you solidify your read on me?

Basically just post as much as you can, and ideally engage with me whenever you can.
I like what you've posted so far today but it takes a lot for me to get a read on people, and talking with them directly helps!
Doesn't even have to be game related, there's stuff that I'm looking for that I can see from anything regardless of whether it's relevant to the game.

Tammy has been absentee but she's really busy in real life at the moment so I'm not sure if there's much value colour flipping her.
Would rather just lynch her since I don't think she would be able to contribute much even if town at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”