Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

also yoyo that really is a reach out by the way, titus has you as scum but I never wanna misread you if we are both town ever.

plz help me here
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 5962, Lowkey wrote:
Gale wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

So let me ask you this one last time, do you have to get Blue out of the game for you to win with us or you can win along with Blue? I know that you have mentioned that your win condition is the same as everyones, but I just want to make it 100% clear. As my major concern wrt you guys is, I am not able to understand who is lying.

This is the most carefully crafted set of paragraphs I've ever seen in my life. Jesus christ. This is caught scum writing nervously trying to avoid getting attention and letting wagon steam build.

We can't sit around and just fucking idle in flavor all damn game. Even Lowell doesn't care about flavor anymore and, tbh, I'm far past that. I don't give a flying fuck about flavor, regions, MC, party, fuck all your shit. Focus on finding scum. Stop making the focus of the damn game based so heavily on flavor talks. Varsoon is telling you not to do this for a reason.

ABR is still town and always will be. Seriously, stop trying to run a train on him. The dude already has a giant target on his back from the scum faction(s) as well.

Vote Gale. Or start your other wagons. But find SOMEONE who you think is scum and PUSH IT. I'm tired of sitting around here and catching up only to read some AtE followed up by flavor bullshit. Yes, MC is important with BP and party for powers but that's it. Help find scum. Please.

It is necessary for us to be clear in our communication, because I was trapped by a skillful scum in this game (Matrix6). I tried to trap the scum, but he outsmarted me, and he got me mislynched instead. Tbh with you, I was devastated at my foolishness and I believe that I lost the game for town there. So no thank you, I prefer to be careful while scum hunting than getting trapped like that again.

So while we are discussing a few things, let me ask you this:
In post 725, Lowkey wrote:
Max is probably town. Flum is town.

FA has no trouble with english. Not only that but she's been playing a ton of games lately and is probably the most active poster on site during the past month. This isn't a newbcard play. She's very easy to townread.

Why did you feel Max was probably town? And why is your read on Flum so certain here?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

DrippingGoofball has been prodded.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Since we have some differing accounts of role usages and targeting and such, including an interaction with our now deceased ascetic who was apparently targeted by something that should have made him hated but someone else was made hate, I would like clarification on this:

@Mod: How would an ascetic interact with a bus driver or a redirector?

Scenario:

A targets B
C targets D
B is ascetic.

What happens if any of the following happens?

E redirects C's ability to B.
E deflects everything from B to D, or from D to B.
E swaps B and D.

Basically, does the ascetic prevent the initial swapping/redirection, so those actions fail, in addition to the original action targeting B, or does it not affect the redirection, and only affects the result of the action which is now targeted at B?

I'd also appreciate a rundown on where we're at with the whole hated modifiers? We have Yosarian who is both hated+on fire, and ABR who is on fire. Was someone else hated?

-Cerb
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 5978, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
@Mod: How would an ascetic interact with a bus driver or a redirector?

Scenario:

A targets B
C targets D
B is ascetic.

What happens if any of the following happens?

E redirects C's ability to B.
E deflects everything from B to D, or from D to B.
E swaps B and D.

Basically, does the ascetic prevent the initial swapping/redirection, so those actions fail, in addition to the original action targeting B, or does it not affect the redirection, and only affects the result of the action which is now targeted at B?

Please read the Joker's role, then refer to NAR rules.
When a player's non-killing night action RESOLVES with Joker as a target, it fails.
I'm not going to parse out several hypothetical situations for role interaction that should be clear-cut.
I typically write exactly how the role functions rather that using short-hand like 'Bulletproof'. Sometimes, what I have written is very different than the similar shorthand role. When in doubt, just read the role and refer to Natural Action Resolution.
If you're asking about a hypothetical 'ascetic' role outside of Joker's flipped rule, I am not going to answer.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I got these fists
no investigation no right to speak
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

Zulfy, what do you mean by that?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Whatsup
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Skybird I mean I am ready to beat these guys up.

Primarily Yos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Are we still lynching Klingon?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

No just fakevigging her
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5974, Drunken Pirates wrote:
this is how eaten alive with paranoia we are: we say something in our hood and then there is this weird follow up in the thread that seems to come out of nowhere. we were just saying we thought that if some1 was not town amongst us then it was likely diamond and then bam abr is like "lets lynch diamond" and you are like "how about we vig him!" and neither of you seem to be the least curious about itelpip or why he is suddenly listening to you.

Itelpip clearly had a daykill burning a hole in his pocket. I mean, look at his posts in the early day today; he was going to shoot someone in the face, and he was going to do it soon.

That, by the way, is probably town-ish; a mafia or SK with a daykill would not have acted like that. Pip is most likely town, or maaayybe one of the more benign kinds of third party.

Also, it was town-ish of ABR to stop Pip from shooting Sky the way he did.

I will say I'm not surprised that you guys noticed DS's scummyness around the same time the rest of us did. He had looked dodgy for a while, but there was a point there where suddenly he just got super obvious about being anti-town.

and then there are his "I WANT A CHALLENGE BRING ME TITUS" which is kind of a warcry for titus to deathtunnel the living fuck out of him so why wld he do that as town. <----- cos it ain't going away at this point w/o a cop investigative.

He certanly wouldn't do it as scum.

As scum, like I said, he would either be trying to lynch you, or be trying to butter you up.

Defending you, calling you town, and then picking a fight with you guys is foolish, but town-ABR would be more likely to act like that then scum-ABR. Scum-ABR is more cunning then this, frankly.

I also don't remember you giving my read on you or any1 else this much weight so what has changed? cos it feeds my paranoia.

You guys have been finding ways to indirectly calling me scum for no reason for a while now.

In post 5381, Drunken Pirates wrote:yoyo I just want you to know that you freak me out.

In post 5670, Drunken Pirates wrote:
yoyo is freaking me out.

a yoyo scumflip wld point to 1 of itelpip or skybird as scum, we lean itelpip.

I am very unsure. :(

In post 5758, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5757, Yosarian2 wrote:Hah. I KNEW DS was not town. Boom, headshot.

That's a scary freaking role, by the way. Unlynchable SK? The amount of power the scum have this game is unbelievable.

tell me more about the power that scum have this game...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Grr
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5973, Zulfy wrote:
In post 5970, Zulfy wrote:
In post 5964, Yosarian2 wrote:You do understand that even though it unlocked his powers, that the town lynching Max was VERY good for the town, and that Max going unlynched until later in the game would have been VERY VERY bad for the town, right? If a 1-shot unlynchable unkillable scum gets to endgame without being lynched at least once, town just autoloses.

In the context of this game maxwell would never have gone to lylo.

His point stands

Yos

Eh? I saw your post, I thought you were agreeing with me and saying my point stands.

There's no reason to think Max "wouldn't have gotten to lynch or lose". He wasn't in any real danger of being lynched until Albert started attacking him.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

The pirates you sensei and cooldog were all pushing him
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 5986, Yosarian2 wrote:
Itelpip clearly had a daykill burning a hole in his pocket. I mean, look at his posts in the early day today; he was going to shoot someone in the face, and he was going to do it soon.

That, by the way, is probably town-ish; a mafia or SK with a daykill would not have acted like that. Pip is most likely town, or maaayybe one of the more benign kinds of third party.

Also, it was town-ish of ABR to stop Pip from shooting Sky the way he did.

I will say I'm not surprised that you guys noticed DS's scummyness around the same time the rest of us did. He had looked dodgy for a while, but there was a point there where suddenly he just got super obvious about being anti-town.

erm. it was said in the hood and THEN said in thread.

He certanly wouldn't do it as scum.

As scum, like I said, he would either be trying to lynch you, or be trying to butter you up.

Defending you, calling you town, and then picking a fight with you guys is foolish, but town-ABR would be more likely to act like that then scum-ABR. Scum-ABR is more cunning then this, frankly.

he did do that. to titus.

I also don't remember you giving my read on you or any1 else this much weight so what has changed? cos it feeds my paranoia.

You guys have been finding ways to indirectly calling me scum for no reason for a while now.

how exactly not understanding the question that I am asking of you here? I am asking you when did my opinion start to matter to you cos iirc that hasn't happened before. what changed.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh? Your opinion matters to me a lot. What makes you think it doesn't?

You've been one of the slots I was assuming I was town and have been trying to work with to get bandwagons together for a while now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5989, Zulfy wrote:The pirates you sensei and cooldog were all pushing him

I didn't start pushing Max until after Albert did.

Don't remember when the others started, I'd have to check.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Why didnt you?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pretty sure Im catching Yosscum here
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5921, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Klingoncelt, who are the two players you would like to lynch today and why?

ABR. I know some players think he's Town, but I've been scumreading him since his first couple of posts. Why would a Townie spam up a thread and clog any progress that Town can make? Why would a Townie have to lie so much?

Lowkey. Because reasons.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5960, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5925, Drunken Pirates wrote:

yoyo, you and I came to our individual conclusions that scum had to have a massive amount of cannons. what titus will need explained to her is why you are ignoring abr's freaking scummy behaviour and focusing on my flying shark's theory? .

Because ABR is town.

Let me break it down:

1. ABR is not scum with Max, period. If you read him yesterday that is obvious.

2. ABR avoided bad bandwagons like the cooldog wagon.

3. His reads in general make sense. He doesn't seem to he shielding anyone, nor does he keep persuing a person once they start looking town. Also while he really, really wants to be MC, he's not trying to scumread or discredit people for standing in the way of that the way he easily could. His scumhunting looks very real, and very townie.

4. He's obnoxious, gambity, rude, abrasive, brags too much, and has lied about his role at least twice. None of that is a scum tell though, especally not for albert, at least not unless he's doing it to advance the scum win condition, and it doesn't look like he is.

ABR is obvtown this game. He just is.

Are you and ABR surgically grafted together?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5920, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5904, Fluminator wrote:

Also VOTE: Gale (In before he tries to discredit the vote as omgus!)
There is no town motive in his last post. He's not trying to figure me out. He's scrambling after I called him out on his weak push.

FLUM
! o_0

Bro, I am impressed!

How do people even catch you as scum? Unless a PR finds you guilty or you are vig'd, or POE'd I don't think you will ever get caught.

Like I glanced through your ISOs in Open 600 (Scum Game, Scum PT), Pathfinder (Town Game w/ ABR as scum), and Steven Universe (Scum PT) and I couldn't find a distinction between your scum play and your town play. You are like the Chaos Kass of Survivor: Cagayan. Same face for Happy, Mad, Sad!

Like seriously dude, you need to teach me how to scum hunt you. Like is there a way to differentiate your scum play and your town play?

Lol, thanks. I'm not too bad as scum I think.
If you want to figure my alignment, you'll be better off reading my play in the current game.

In those games, you can look to see what I contributed. Open 600 I quickhammered both days, I was on every mislynch, and I brought someone up to L-1 on page 1.
SU before I had to replace out I pushed a mislynch on Beer.
Pathfinder I fought against the Titus mislynch day 1, helped push the next three scum lynches, and used my role power to put town in an auto win scenario with ActionDan.

I'm still waiting on that case you promised.
Some of the stuff you're saying about me is blatantly false, so either you're intentionally being misleading, or you're being lazy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5947, The Cool Cucumbers wrote: I really don't like how mollie has completely started ignoring us, then comes with some faulty stuff about us and refuses to respond when we point out she may simply be mistaken.

Welcome to the club bro.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5949, Drunken Pirates wrote:also I can't wait to read flum's "why I hate mollie" post in his hood, post game those never get old.

did any1 but me wonder at him saying he had a hood?

I don't hate you. I actually appreciate the friend you've been to Ika.
But if it's a common thing though, shouldn't that be a sign your playstyle isn't the most attractive? :neutral:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”