Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

alright, here's my analysis of cerb:
In post 4, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3, Something_Smart wrote:First!
VOTE: Cerberus
Die, dog of the devil.

Good choice. But I'm like, a robot dog. Not a devil dog. O.o

This could be a fearful reaction from scum and that's the first thought that came to my head when I saw it. But the rest of his play is calm, relaxed, even his response to me, which makes me think this is genuine and town.
In post 14, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 7, NotAnAlt wrote:I love your avatar, Titus

Question for everyone:
Given that this setup is white flag, what do you think of bussing in this game? Will scum do it? More importantly, would you do it if you were scum?

I loathe bussing, I feel it is inelegant and I prefer to win perfect games. With that said, scum might do it?

What I'm interested in though, is why you're going out of your way to make us especially aware of the bussing possibiity, especially in a game where the setup is named after such tactics. Usually when someone pushes someone elss, it's because they believe they're on opposite teams, but here you're kind of making it seem like a push on someone is just as likely to be a bus attempt as anything else.

Hmm. I don't like the way I phrased the last sentencex but I think you know what I mean.

In post 10, SirCakez wrote:Cerberus, why no RVS?

I don't vote unless I have a compelling reason to. RVS is dumb, and I also find D1 to be rather uninspiring. I work off hard data that is, flips and dayplay/nightplay when taken in conjunction with the flips we have, to determine which players have taken lines which make compelling arguments that the are scum/others are town, so they must be scum through PoE.

Barring a need to absolutely push a lynch through towards deadline, or someone outright contradicting themselves, it's unlikely you'll see me put a vote down today or develop a hard read on anyone.

Not impossible, mind you. Just unlikely.

-Cerb

The way he talks about bussing and later when he discusses the fact that he doesn't vote on day one very often makes me think he's experienced enough to know what works for him. If he's scum, he's good scum because he seems to feel comfortable and relaxed in his role.
In post 39, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 38, PhantomCobalt wrote:This mechanic adds a lot of WIFOM to the game, and I'd rather not be a part of it.

@Rhazh I had to force it because I'm going to have to force myself not to scum-read people with associatives, even at a subconscious level.

@SirCakez What more to you want to hear? With the White Flag mechanic, scum's associatives are unpredictable. Why do you find using associatives are odd? Are you going to use them?

Let me get this straight...you're saying that because this setup has a history of motivating scum to bus, you are going to ignore ALL associative's so you don't fall prey to any such strategy?

This is an interesting reaction and it could be scum trying to wifom town back into wifoming but it could also be a legitimate reaction. I'm not sure on this, it's a bit of wifom in itself. :/
In post 74, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 72, SirCakez wrote:PC, Cow and Titus can go in the town pile.
SS and Rhazh can go in the scum pile.
Cerberus can be in the null pile alone.

YES! SUCK IT BITCHES, I HAVE A ROOM TO MYSELF!

Anyways, so you're buying titus' conclusion that scum totally slipped on P1 of D1?

pedit: hmm. Noted. I need to remind myself of what the hell that was, cause BM was kinda nailed to the wall for a lot more than just one post.

This post shows how coolheaded he is.
In post 140, Cerberus v666 wrote:I vote, Titus, but not for reasons this weak.

Cakes: how does your read on SS relate to your read on rhazh?

Nothing is taking him by surprise much. I don't know, but I'm thinking maybe town just biding his time to find scum, although I guess it's taking a while, isn't it.
In post 126, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 123, TheCow wrote:
Spoiler: post 14

Question for everyone:
Given that this setup is white flag, what do you think of bussing in this game? Will scum do it? More importantly, would you do it if you were scum?

I loathe bussing, I feel it is inelegant and I prefer to win perfect games. With that said, scum might do it?

What I'm interested in though, is why you're going out of your way to make us especially aware of the bussing possibiity, especially in a game where the setup is named after such tactics. Usually when someone pushes someone elss, it's because they believe they're on opposite teams, but here you're kind of making it seem like a push on someone is just as likely to be a bus attempt as anything else.

Hmm. I don't like the way I phrased the last sentencex but I think you know what I mean.

I don't vote unless I have a compelling reason to. RVS is dumb, and I also find D1 to be rather uninspiring. I work off hard data that is, flips and dayplay/nightplay when taken in conjunction with the flips we have, to determine which players have taken lines which make compelling arguments that the are scum/others are town, so they must be scum through PoE.

Barring a need to absolutely push a lynch through towards deadline, or someone outright contradicting themselves, it's unlikely you'll see me put a vote down today or develop a hard read on anyone.

-Cerb

This here quote made me interested in Cerberus. The wording a tone plus the length. Ending it on "-Cerb", too.

Spoiler: posts 69,74,86
In post 69, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 65, Titus wrote:
In post 64, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 63, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 62, TheCow wrote:AI must be a godplayer, three scumgets in three pages
I'm the bestest scumhunter in the world.

AI isn't voting scum. I caught two since post 18.

Whatever SS is at, he needs to die like now.

Was me.

I told myself I wouldn't hydra slip with this account. Lmfao.

Think of it as helping Drixx be a better moderator, now this game will show up for him even when he's in hydra with you. :D

Also, Titus, I'm pretty sure you're doing that thing I hate where you go off of like, nothing at all, and just decide a buncha people are scum. :-/

Speaking of Titus, who here is familiar with her, besides myself? And SS I guess, since she did say something about not being their IC anymore.

Anyways, so you're buying titus' conclusion that scum totally slipped on P1 of D1?

pedit: hmm. Noted. I need to remind myself of what the hell that was, cause BM was kinda nailed to the wall for a lot more than just one post.

In post 86, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 85, SirCakez wrote:Do you object to my posting a reads list?

84 post reads list. *sigh* This should be entertaining. :p

Weird that you'd ask if anyone objects, I mean...everybody likes getting more content from people that's actually meaningful, town so they can sort them, scum so they can twist it. *shrug*

TheCow: I'm at work, and this is kinda my lowest priority if ya know what I mean. :P

Ask me stuff though and I'll gladly talk to you about whatever though.

The format is similar, but those things I found interesting are gone. 84 came later with the emotes. I found this bit strange.

The conclusion I drew was that post 14 is far more worked than the other posts an was supposed to be catchier, be this a conscious decision or not. The "-Cerb" bit looks like a habit from playing in hydras. Oddly bulky first post (based on previous games) so the decision was likely conscious. Requires further reading.

Oh, lol. Yes, I did make a conscious decision to tell a game full of people who don't know me about my standard play before I start getting crap about not voting. I mean, usually nobody mentions me not voting until a few VC's in, and THEN I give them the spiel, but this time it happened on the first page, so I gave him the spiel then. And yeah, I've been playing in hydras lately, so I just reflexively signed the post. *shrug*

The other important point is that the first post(If you consider I'm in PST) came while I was at home, chillin' and all the other posts have come while I'm here, at work, and have to be sneaky about posting, so I try to keep it brief when possible, unless I decide to pull up a notepad and compose outside of MS, then post.

Good eye though TheCow.

This is an interesting prepared response. Like I've said before, he's played this role before and he's ready for it.
Spoiler:
In post 984, Cerberus v666 wrote:Holy shit. Okay, umm. Viva, what you're doing is the definition of a death tunnel. Maybe you're fucking right (I haven't seen anything from Titus to make me feel strongly about her in any way), but the WAY you're doing this is incredibly anti-town. You're ridiculous push almost put us at L-1 less than a day into the phase. Answering: lol speedlynch me if I'm wrong is bullshit if you're town, because now you're fucking asking for two mislynches in a row. Go directly to LYLO with 0 scum flips, do not pass go. How about you give us a REAL appraisal of the game state, starting with the assumption that Titus is conftown. I am very interested in seeing where your reasoning leads you. Remember, if Titus is conftown, people who have disagreed with you about lynching her aren't automatically scum anymore!

TheCow: is this a wagon because he's useless? Is that basically what I'm looking at? Oh, and "meta". "Lolhammered town" Yeah, right, because scum wouldn't be SUPER aware of the fact that they're blatantly hammering town. Are you telling me TheCow is Uber and next leveling us here? He made rhe blatant lolhammer play assuming we'd think "No fucking way scum just did that?" No offense, the cow, but I assume competence in scum teams, not inspired play, competence alone does not make that play make sense, and I don't have nearly enough experience with TheCow to assume he's capable of taking that line.

So, yeah. Give me more guys. Titus had a stupid tell that worked for her a few times before and she placed her faith in it, and TheCow is a useless lurksack. Does anybody actually have any more reason for having lynch worthy certainty the wagon they're on is on scum?

In post 1047, Cerberus v666 wrote:TheCow

:interest in pistachion and SS' read on sircakez
: questions 83 vs 104. Misrepresented SS's sequence of "express suspicion of Sircakez, then vote him later" as a flip in his opinion. Misunderstanding?
:Titus/Cakes/Cerb solid town, AI minor town, yonom scumlean, EE scum, pistachion is a "black sheep", PC, NAN are null. Rhazh is probably just a bad player, but not actually scum.
: dislikes both viva and titus
: dislikes how titus presents their arguments, wants to SS flip to put titus into perspective.
: "dissolving reads list pending reread" Hmm.
: declaration of intent to hammer SS.
: calls out PC for having two nulls, when he had multiple nulls in his own reads list. :-/ Hypocrisy!=scum. but weird.
: declaration of refusal to vote for SS because he looks town now
: lolhammer.

D2

: votes pistachion. Gone are the previous reads, as declared in 632 I guess? I don't like that. Did you go read pistachions meta TheCow? Or was there some reason for him going from a black sheep, as you put it, to hard scum?
: Down to wagon EE, so, back to consistency with prewipe reads
: votes titus, null.
: pistachion, EE, Titus are scum. Alright.

>>future distancing from the decision by saying "A man does what he says he's going to do" really bugs me. He said he wasn't going to vote SS, after all, didn't he? It's inconsistent, and I hate lolhammers.

He gets to be slightly scummy, for the inconsistencies, and the convenient dissolution of reads. I mean, reevaluating reads based on new events is cool, but what he did basically gave him carte blanche for changing his story. Might be more than slightly scummy, actually. Hmm.

pedit: I never even said she was null-townish? There was nothing alignment indicative in her play until today. Just a buncha stupid tunneling off a stupid tell that she now knows isn't perfect.

In post 1048, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh lol. YOu were referring to me saying the behavior in point 1 was null to slightly town. Yeah, no, it's the second point that's the slam dunk there. Why the hell do you set yourself up to 1v1 the person who you weren't even scum reading before in a super OMGUS? It looks INCREDIBLY scummy at first glance, and as such it's too fucking obvious. It's just NOT going to happen unless you're in a game with a LOT of players who you know really really REALLY well.

In post 1050, Cerberus v666 wrote:84: suspicious of rhazh and sircakez, who is fluffy and trying too hard, and votes sircakez.
178: dislikes SS' 177.

Some NAI theory stuff, interacting with SirCakez.

386: Thinks AI's 371 is a gambit of some kind, probably scum

389, 394, 397: Clear scumhunting, trying to get in AI's head. Did he ever actually give her a proper answer to 397?

663: Excellent analysis. Declares SS wagon is terrible. Cakez, AI, and Titus are top scumreads.

689: More pressure on AI

692, 694, 696, 701: Notes SS' inconsistency in frequent vote changes early game, but refusal to move it later in the day. Notes suspicion of SS at this point due to the convenience of changing styles once it got him negative attention.

706: Vote on SS, while stating suspicion of Titus and AI dependent upon SS' flip. Pistachion, can you explain why SS scum=AI scum? Also, what happened to sircakez as scum here? Is he just not in the picture at all anymore, or does this flip not reflect upon him in any way? I hate this vote, btw, Information lynch, etc. It's pretty terrible, but the logic with regards to titus kinda held, and may hold for AI, depends.

D2

958: Town!Titus=EE scum. Why?

I need her answers to my questions to give any sort of meaningful final appraisal. I don't know if this Titus push is opportunistic or real. No suspicion of Titus prior to 663, once the wagon was going strong, which makes it feel potentially fabricated.

Need more information.

pedit: AI, do you honestly find it likely that scum!Titus tunneled the shit out of town D1 without giving anything resembling a good reason to fall back on, and then basically said "fight me" to the person leading the push on her, when the sentiment of town was completely against her, and doing so looked scummy as hell?

In post 1060, Cerberus v666 wrote:I find it extremely improbable that she would take that line as scum. I disagree with AI's appraisal of Titus' scum play. So, yeah, she's probtown. Likely as close to conftown as we're gonna get in a game without PRs.

And as you see here he's put a whole lot of work and dedication into this game. If he's scum he's putting a lot more work into this game than necessary. I think he's a strong town read for me now.

@cerb do you have leads on scum?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:02 pm

alright, here's my analysis of cerb:
In post 4, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3, Something_Smart wrote:First!
VOTE: Cerberus
Die, dog of the devil.

Good choice. But I'm like, a robot dog. Not a devil dog. O.o

This could be a fearful reaction from scum and that's the first thought that came to my head when I saw it. But the rest of his play is calm, relaxed, even his response to me, which makes me think this is genuine and town.

Question for everyone:

-Cerb

The way he talks about bussing and later when he discusses the fact that he doesn't vote on day one very often makes me think he's experienced enough to know what works for him. If he's scum, he's good scum because he seems to feel comfortable and relaxed in his role.
In post 39, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 38, PhantomCobalt wrote:This mechanic adds a lot of WIFOM to the game, and I'd rather not be a part of it.

@Rhazh I had to force it because I'm going to have to force myself not to scum-read people with associatives, even at a subconscious level.

@SirCakez What more to you want to hear? With the White Flag mechanic, scum's associatives are unpredictable. Why do you find using associatives are odd? Are you going to use them?

Let me get this straight...you're saying that because this setup has a history of motivating scum to bus, you are going to ignore ALL associative's so you don't fall prey to any such strategy?

This is an interesting reaction and it could be scum trying to wifom town back into wifoming but it could also be a legitimate reaction. I'm not sure on this, it's a bit of wifom in itself. :/

This post shows how coolheaded he is.
In post 140, Cerberus v666 wrote:I vote, Titus, but not for reasons this weak.

Cakes: how does your read on SS relate to your read on rhazh?

Nothing is taking him by surprise much. I don't know, but I'm thinking maybe town just biding his time to find scum, although I guess it's taking a while, isn't it.
In post 126, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 123, TheCow wrote:
Spoiler: post 14

Question for everyone:

-Cerb

This here quote made me interested in Cerberus. The wording a tone plus the length. Ending it on "-Cerb", too.

Spoiler: posts 69,74,86
In post 69, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 65, Titus wrote:
In post 64, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 63, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 62, TheCow wrote:AI must be a godplayer, three scumgets in three pages
I'm the bestest scumhunter in the world.

AI isn't voting scum. I caught two since post 18.

Whatever SS is at, he needs to die like now.

Was me.

I told myself I wouldn't hydra slip with this account. Lmfao.

Think of it as helping Drixx be a better moderator, now this game will show up for him even when he's in hydra with you. :D

Also, Titus, I'm pretty sure you're doing that thing I hate where you go off of like, nothing at all, and just decide a buncha people are scum. :-/

Speaking of Titus, who here is familiar with her, besides myself? And SS I guess, since she did say something about not being their IC anymore.

In post 86, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 85, SirCakez wrote:Do you object to my posting a reads list?

84 post reads list. *sigh* This should be entertaining. :p

Weird that you'd ask if anyone objects, I mean...everybody likes getting more content from people that's actually meaningful, town so they can sort them, scum so they can twist it. *shrug*

TheCow: I'm at work, and this is kinda my lowest priority if ya know what I mean. :P

Ask me stuff though and I'll gladly talk to you about whatever though.

The format is similar, but those things I found interesting are gone. 84 came later with the emotes. I found this bit strange.

The conclusion I drew was that post 14 is far more worked than the other posts an was supposed to be catchier, be this a conscious decision or not. The "-Cerb" bit looks like a habit from playing in hydras. Oddly bulky first post (based on previous games) so the decision was likely conscious. Requires further reading.

Oh, lol. Yes, I did make a conscious decision to tell a game full of people who don't know me about my standard play before I start getting crap about not voting. I mean, usually nobody mentions me not voting until a few VC's in, and THEN I give them the spiel, but this time it happened on the first page, so I gave him the spiel then. And yeah, I've been playing in hydras lately, so I just reflexively signed the post. *shrug*

The other important point is that the first post(If you consider I'm in PST) came while I was at home, chillin' and all the other posts have come while I'm here, at work, and have to be sneaky about posting, so I try to keep it brief when possible, unless I decide to pull up a notepad and compose outside of MS, then post.

Good eye though TheCow.

This is an interesting prepared response. Like I've said before, he's played this role before and he's ready for it.
Spoiler:
In post 984, Cerberus v666 wrote:Holy shit. Okay, umm. Viva, what you're doing is the definition of a death tunnel. Maybe you're fucking right (I haven't seen anything from Titus to make me feel strongly about her in any way), but the WAY you're doing this is incredibly anti-town. You're ridiculous push almost put us at L-1 less than a day into the phase. Answering: lol speedlynch me if I'm wrong is bullshit if you're town, because now you're fucking asking for two mislynches in a row. Go directly to LYLO with 0 scum flips, do not pass go. How about you give us a REAL appraisal of the game state, starting with the assumption that Titus is conftown. I am very interested in seeing where your reasoning leads you. Remember, if Titus is conftown, people who have disagreed with you about lynching her aren't automatically scum anymore!

TheCow: is this a wagon because he's useless? Is that basically what I'm looking at? Oh, and "meta". "Lolhammered town" Yeah, right, because scum wouldn't be SUPER aware of the fact that they're blatantly hammering town. Are you telling me TheCow is Uber and next leveling us here? He made rhe blatant lolhammer play assuming we'd think "No fucking way scum just did that?" No offense, the cow, but I assume competence in scum teams, not inspired play, competence alone does not make that play make sense, and I don't have nearly enough experience with TheCow to assume he's capable of taking that line.

So, yeah. Give me more guys. Titus had a stupid tell that worked for her a few times before and she placed her faith in it, and TheCow is a useless lurksack. Does anybody actually have any more reason for having lynch worthy certainty the wagon they're on is on scum?

In post 1047, Cerberus v666 wrote:TheCow

:interest in pistachion and SS' read on sircakez
: questions 83 vs 104. Misrepresented SS's sequence of "express suspicion of Sircakez, then vote him later" as a flip in his opinion. Misunderstanding?
:Titus/Cakes/Cerb solid town, AI minor town, yonom scumlean, EE scum, pistachion is a "black sheep", PC, NAN are null. Rhazh is probably just a bad player, but not actually scum.
: dislikes both viva and titus
: dislikes how titus presents their arguments, wants to SS flip to put titus into perspective.
: "dissolving reads list pending reread" Hmm.
: declaration of intent to hammer SS.
: calls out PC for having two nulls, when he had multiple nulls in his own reads list. :-/ Hypocrisy!=scum. but weird.
: declaration of refusal to vote for SS because he looks town now
: lolhammer.

D2

: votes pistachion. Gone are the previous reads, as declared in 632 I guess? I don't like that. Did you go read pistachions meta TheCow? Or was there some reason for him going from a black sheep, as you put it, to hard scum?
: Down to wagon EE, so, back to consistency with prewipe reads
: votes titus, null.
: pistachion, EE, Titus are scum. Alright.

>>future distancing from the decision by saying "A man does what he says he's going to do" really bugs me. He said he wasn't going to vote SS, after all, didn't he? It's inconsistent, and I hate lolhammers.

He gets to be slightly scummy, for the inconsistencies, and the convenient dissolution of reads. I mean, reevaluating reads based on new events is cool, but what he did basically gave him carte blanche for changing his story. Might be more than slightly scummy, actually. Hmm.

pedit: I never even said she was null-townish? There was nothing alignment indicative in her play until today. Just a buncha stupid tunneling off a stupid tell that she now knows isn't perfect.

In post 1048, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh lol. YOu were referring to me saying the behavior in point 1 was null to slightly town. Yeah, no, it's the second point that's the slam dunk there. Why the hell do you set yourself up to 1v1 the person who you weren't even scum reading before in a super OMGUS? It looks INCREDIBLY scummy at first glance, and as such it's too fucking obvious. It's just NOT going to happen unless you're in a game with a LOT of players who you know really really REALLY well.

In post 1050, Cerberus v666 wrote:84: suspicious of rhazh and sircakez, who is fluffy and trying too hard, and votes sircakez.
178: dislikes SS' 177.

Some NAI theory stuff, interacting with SirCakez.

386: Thinks AI's 371 is a gambit of some kind, probably scum

389, 394, 397: Clear scumhunting, trying to get in AI's head. Did he ever actually give her a proper answer to 397?

663: Excellent analysis. Declares SS wagon is terrible. Cakez, AI, and Titus are top scumreads.

689: More pressure on AI

692, 694, 696, 701: Notes SS' inconsistency in frequent vote changes early game, but refusal to move it later in the day. Notes suspicion of SS at this point due to the convenience of changing styles once it got him negative attention.

706: Vote on SS, while stating suspicion of Titus and AI dependent upon SS' flip. Pistachion, can you explain why SS scum=AI scum? Also, what happened to sircakez as scum here? Is he just not in the picture at all anymore, or does this flip not reflect upon him in any way? I hate this vote, btw, Information lynch, etc. It's pretty terrible, but the logic with regards to titus kinda held, and may hold for AI, depends.

D2

958: Town!Titus=EE scum. Why?

I need her answers to my questions to give any sort of meaningful final appraisal. I don't know if this Titus push is opportunistic or real. No suspicion of Titus prior to 663, once the wagon was going strong, which makes it feel potentially fabricated.

Need more information.

pedit: AI, do you honestly find it likely that scum!Titus tunneled the shit out of town D1 without giving anything resembling a good reason to fall back on, and then basically said "fight me" to the person leading the push on her, when the sentiment of town was completely against her, and doing so looked scummy as hell?

In post 1060, Cerberus v666 wrote:I find it extremely improbable that she would take that line as scum. I disagree with AI's appraisal of Titus' scum play. So, yeah, she's probtown. Likely as close to conftown as we're gonna get in a game without PRs.

And as you see here he's put a whole lot of work and dedication into this game. If he's scum he's putting a lot more work into this game than necessary. I think he's a strong town read for me now.

@cerb do you have leads on scum?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1168, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@people scum reading Titus, please quote three posts of hers that show scum motivation and explain the scum and motivation behind it or move on. Pistachio and Firebringer are good lynches today and the last time I read through cerb I got a bad feeling about him as well, but I might need to look into that again.

-- Her scumread of SS was based off of "telegraphing," which is not an automatically scummy behavior. Other things she didn't give examples of.

-- Confident the game is solved on Day 1.

Also the relative inactivity (compared to how she normally is) after the SS wagon was taking off.

-- Misrepresenting me. Possibly intentional to discredit me? I don't know, but it's a misrep.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Also, @EE: Cerb is normally coolheaded, but it falls apart here:

In post 1127, Cerberus v666 wrote:Viva, I feel like you misunderstood those first two posts about Titus. The first one I asked her if her reads had changed at all since she hadn't been talking about the other two, which has nothing to do with how I read her. It's part of how I determine alignments, but I ask everyone shit like that. In the second, I make a post of me saying I have no fucking clue how I feel about how. I use a funny ASCII dude shrugging to indictate my read on her. How do you get me saying I scumread her out of that???? You're accusing me of scumread>townread, with no reasons, when it was null>townread, with fucking reasons.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

In post 1177, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1168, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@people scum reading Titus, please quote three posts of hers that show scum motivation and explain the scum and motivation behind it or move on. Pistachio and Firebringer are good lynches today and the last time I read through cerb I got a bad feeling about him as well, but I might need to look into that again.

-- Her scumread of SS was based off of "telegraphing," which is not an automatically scummy behavior. Other things she didn't give examples of.

-- Confident the game is solved on Day 1.

Also the relative inactivity (compared to how she normally is) after the SS wagon was taking off.

-- Misrepresenting me. Possibly intentional to discredit me? I don't know, but it's a misrep.

This is ok. I don't know, I still think I disagree with these. I guess if you say for number one that she's not providing many reasons that could be scummy but I've seen it from town so often and I'm so tempted to use it myself simply because I have such a hard time explaining myself

Two is more of a town than scum thing, IMO. I've seen confident town so far more often than I've Deen confident scum, especially on day one when so Mich can go wrong, I see that confidence only really coming from town who thinks they've caught scum.

As to the absence I guess she didn't see much reason to push it since it was already taking off? I mean she did come and and give it a couple nudges when it got stale, I don't really see a reason for her to push it any more. On top of this she became active ish after her wagon failed, although she isn't pushing too hard, so, idk? That part might be scummy.

For the last bit, it's hard to say misrepping comes from scum and I try to say it's only misinterpretation unless it happens repeatedly and only in convenient situations, etc.
In post 1178, pistachi0n wrote:Also, @EE: Cerb is normally coolheaded, but it falls apart here:

In post 1127, Cerberus v666 wrote:Viva, I feel like you misunderstood those first two posts about Titus. The first one I asked her if her reads had changed at all since she hadn't been talking about the other two, which has nothing to do with how I read her. It's part of how I determine alignments, but I ask everyone shit like that. In the second, I make a post of me saying I have no fucking clue how I feel about how. I use a funny ASCII dude shrugging to indictate my read on her. How do you get me saying I scumread her out of that???? You're accusing me of scumread>townread, with no reasons, when it was null>townread, with fucking reasons.

I saw that and it looked kind of town to me.
"@EE
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Why did you think that Cerb post was town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

It's not so much that this game is a mindfuck game. It is just that everyone seems crazy, or scum, or with their head up their asses.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:31 pm

In post 1180, pistachi0n wrote:Why did you think that Cerb post was town?

I completely get frustration with being misrepresented and that's what that looked like.
In post 1181, AlwaysInnocent wrote:It's not so much that this game is a mindfuck game. It is just that everyone seems crazy, or scum, or with their head up their asses.

are you talking about mafia in general or this game in particular. I think if you speak of the latter some people have been worse about it than others
"@EE
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1181, AlwaysInnocent wrote:It's not so much that this game is a mindfuck game. It is just that everyone seems crazy, or scum, or with their head up their asses.

This isn't useful commentary. It's a generic statement. What's your point?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Eagle, you seem to have an answer for everybody's play. It seems that you know what is going on a little too well.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1183, pistachi0n wrote:

It means that I can't get a proper read on anyone.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1185, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

What makes this game different from any other? Point out specifics.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1186, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1185, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

What makes this game different from any other? Point out specifics.
It's just a general impression. Besides, it's late. Get off my back.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1184, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Eagle, you seem to have an answer for everybody's play. It seems that you know what is going on a little too well.

This is pretty bad. Just because he's making analyses he "knows what's going on too well"?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1188, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1184, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Eagle, you seem to have an answer for everybody's play. It seems that you know what is going on a little too well.

This is pretty bad. Just because he's making analyses he "knows what's going on too well"?
Nice strawman, but the way he defends people seems to betray a certain insight into the role distribution (i.e., scum).

Similar to you defending random people for crappy reasons.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Except his reasons make sense?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:33 pm

In post 1189, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

Nice strawman, but the way he defends people seems to betray a certain insight into the role distribution (i.e., scum).

Wait a minute. Because I have extensive reasons for my reads... I'm scum?
"@EE
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

AI, how are the things you're saying helping town at all?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1191, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

I notice you jumping in everywhere defending whomever for town creds.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1192, pistachi0n wrote:AI, how are the things you're saying helping town at all?
First of all, I don't like certain people here. I want to make that clear.

Second of all, it is better to say things that aren't necessarily helpful than to do things that are damaging town, e.g., voting Something_Smart, like you did.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Eagle can you do a reads list? Your stances are disorganized, I'll give AI that.
P-Edit: Hopefully I'm not one of those people :cry:
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1194, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1192, pistachi0n wrote:AI, how are the things you're saying helping town at all?
First of all, I don't like certain people here. I want to make that clear.

Second of all, it is better to say things that aren't necessarily helpful than to do things that are damaging town, e.g., voting Something_Smart, like you did.

You've made it clear that you don't like """certain people""" here, but you haven't made cases for them. As for doing things that aren't necessarily helpful, yes, it's better than damaging town, it still won't win the game.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

I could actually see Eagle scum but if Eagle's scum he's almost definitely scum with Titus so please, AI, vote her with me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

This is an open setup. :shifty: everyone should know the role distribution. This is white flag. Game started with 3 goons and 10 vts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:21 am

In post 1193, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1191, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

I notice you jumping in everywhere defending whomever for town creds.

So doing things that you can get town cred for (ie, towny things) is scummy now? Dude, seriously? And you're saying I shouldn't defend my town reads? I'm sorry, too towny to be town isn't a thing. :/
In post 1197, Viva La Gloria wrote:I could actually see Eagle scum but if Eagle's scum he's almost definitely scum with Titus so please, AI, vote her with me.

This is a change from earlier, explain?
"@EE

Return to “Completed Open Games”