Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:02 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod:
I'll be V/LA until Monday morning CST.

Also:
VOTE: RadiantCowbells for reasons.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:10 am

Post by acryon »

VOTE: Some Random Mafia Player

Not sure why the hate on you has ceased. Your lack of avatar legitimately makes your presence less memorable, which is only helpful for you if you are scum.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:28 am

Post by acryon »

In post 196, Elyse wrote:Is that serious

Tell me what you think about it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:45 am

Post by acryon »

In post 198, Elyse wrote:I think it's a bad vote if it's serious. And if it's not, then you should make a decent vote since there's more than enough grounds to do so.

I see you have a naked vote on SirCakez. Should I be voting there? Why?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:50 am

Post by acryon »

In post 200, Elyse wrote:Yes...I'm waiting to expand on that for the time being.

You still haven't answered by original question.

I know. It wasn't really serious, although I do strongly believe they should get an avatar, for the reasons I mentioned which I believe are legitimate.

Haven't quite caught up yet, but I'll have more to say soon enough. Although I do find it interesting that my vote with reason requires questioning but your vote without does not. Why is that?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:06 am

Post by acryon »

In post 94, tictac wrote:
In post 10, Lokiben wrote:I didn't know you were in this game...

In post 56, Lokiben wrote:that's why I invited him to join me in this game.

Yeah. That is weird.
But is it scum-weird or newb-weird?

Very weird.

In post 124, Lokiben wrote:Ok. If it was forced, which it wasn't, what possible scum motive could have fueled me making such an announcement? I'm completely new to this RV stage, and I was just following examples set by posts like this:

In post 21, camn wrote:

PS..Hi CKD. I haven't seen you in a million years! Elyse, too.

So it wasn't forced, but you were following an example in posting it? Those two aren't all that far off methinks.

In post 160, RadiantCowbells wrote:Exactly.
Tictac is my other partner who I'm going to bus tomorrow for even more towncred.
I'm having Camn claim Doctor and Tictac claim Cop so I can out the protective and investigative PRs as I bus them so I can get rid of the PRs and easily coast to endgame.
I've pretty much already won this game to be honest. My scum play is just out of control right now.

These kind of posts ping me because of the blatant appealing to extremes/absurdity. If you're town, then enough with the melodrama and sarcasm; just scumhunt. It's like every game you need to put on a song and dance and then wonder why people aren't listening to you.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 am

Post by acryon »

In post 225, Elyse wrote:That vote seems more like a policy vote than a vote on someone you think is scum.

So many scummy people in this game...

Well you would be wrong about that. I would educate you on what the word "ping" means in the context of mafia, but I know you already know.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 247, Elyse wrote:
In post 226, acryon wrote:
In post 225, Elyse wrote:That vote seems more like a policy vote than a vote on someone you think is scum.

So many scummy people in this game...

Well you would be wrong about that. I would educate you on what the word "ping" means in the context of mafia, but I know you already know.

I thought you'd be smart enough to infer that your use of the word ping doesn't make your vote better :/

If voting for someone who pings you as scum isn't a valid vote, then I'm not sure what your definition of one is...

In post 243, camn wrote:
In post 224, acryon wrote:It's like every game you need to put on a song and dance and then wonder why people aren't listening to you.
SO TRUE. But I am with Elyse. LolJester is annoying regardless of alignment. I have played with guys like them before.. and although that playstyle is frustrating to read, its not a scumtell. And I think we aren't ready for a Cowbells policy lynch yet.

It appears my post is being misconstrued. I am not voting for RC because I don't like his playstyle; I am voting for him for using blatant fallacies to take apart arguments, which is the scummiest thing I have seen done this game thus far. The second part of my post is an appeal to potential-town-RC to stop doing things that scum would do.

In post 252, RadiantCowbells wrote:Every single post by Camn pings my gut :(

Where are you at on this post Elyse?

In post 265, ika wrote:
In post 264, RadiantCowbells wrote:What do you want to hear more about?

why im pining you and your neraly morriong your play in that cult game right now.......

like if your town i want to sort you if your sucm i want you lynched first

and rigth now i feel unconvinced you are town afer reading the iso

I stand with ika.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:46 am

Post by acryon »

In post 312, camn wrote:Alright, its time to find tictacs partner. Ima put this down now while I have the time.
Prediction: if I actually get run up today, it will be 2 scum in the wagon, 1 or 2 off.
So lets predict. I'll start with the bottom half- they tend to get neglected.

Is it Zulfy?
I like his entry into the game actually. I don't mind the light hearted talk about chaining lynches... I think maybe I haven't caught up with the site meta yet... But to me if its too obvious, its not as scummy. He really has disappeared this last couple days though, which I want keep an eye on. Not sure..probably not tictacs partner.

Is it UpToLate?
Not enough info. Lurkerslot. Getting better.

Some random mafia player?
Maybe yes here!
My early vote was a thin, page one vote. Tictac piling on, and then the whole thing gets written off as "reaction testing" in 106 and 110. It sounds like tictac set that up in their scumchat.
And now this "lol I asked you if you were scum" nonsense... Too much distancing.

SirCakez?
This could DEFINATELY be one of tictacs off-wagon partners...maybe with the flip to on-wagon.
He just is too fixated on prompting tictac to give us a real case... Like if the wagon runs off he's ready to white-knight me. . but if it needs some help he is SO READY to "be convinced"

SilverWolf/Ika
Also to little meat here to say anything.

Cowbells?
I just think it would be so ironic and unlikely....its hard to consider at this stage in the game.

I didn't hate you before camm but this post sucks. Specifically the prediction part which essentially means nothing and reads as town-posturing, and the idea of devoting the whole rest of this post to pre-flip associations on Day 1.

In post 319, SirCakez wrote:
In post 317, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 314, SirCakez wrote:

I wanted RC to share his case since everyone was sheeping that and he had (and still hasn't) given next to no reasons.

can you explain this a little further, where did you ask RC to share anything?

, it was an open question for the people wagoning camn but RC was leading the wagon.
Second scum read is probably ika right now, don't like how he just came in, dropped a RC vote and left.

What part of ika's posting do you think is scummy? Do you think his vote lacked initial/follow-up reasoning, or do you have an issue with his 1 day absence since then?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 322, camn wrote:Your face sucks.

Do you not see the issues with that post?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 326, SirCakez wrote:
In post 320, acryon wrote:What part of ika's posting do you think is scummy? Do you think his vote lacked initial/follow-up reasoning, or do you have an issue with his 1 day absence since then?

Both, he gave little reasoning with the vote and has disappeared from the thread since.

To be fair it has been one day. I don't know that it's appropriate to use that as a reason for suspicion.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 am

Post by acryon »

In post 329, Elyse wrote:
In post 318, Lokiben wrote:
In post 313, Elyse wrote:
In post 309, Lokiben wrote:And you never said why you thought I was serious when I prompted you to.

I'll respond more in depth tomorrow because I'm going to sleep now but boy do I have some words.

I was asking you...because I didn't know...that's how questions work.

Serious question- Did you ever see post 231, in which I answered that already in-quote in bold? Because if not, then your 247 makes much more sense to me, as my 248 should to you.

All I see is you asking me why I thought you were serious and not answering my question...

UpTooLate wrote:Why does RC only have 2 votes? He's literally just flipflopped between Tictac and Camn, and in between joked about being scum. There is literally nothing of substance, he's just hiding behind Camn and Tictac's interaction making comments about it.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

This vote is icky to me. The overuse of the word literally makes it seem like UpTooLate is scum who is trying to vote a townie and found reasons. A townie is "literally" doing scummy stuff everyone look!!!

VOTE: UpTooLate

Also he's perennially catching up and not posting much substance.

It's weird to me that you would put that much focus on the use of the word "literally" here. I think your reasons following "also" are the good ones, but not the literally part.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 331, Elyse wrote:cool

I just wanted to make that note public so we can come back to it later if need be. A few too many weird things tends to make a scum.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 346, camn wrote:
So look, acryon (if that is your real name!)- Maybe it doen't help YOU when I run some isos- but it helps ME.

When did I say there was anything wrong with looking at ISO's? That's not what made that post bad.

Only played once with Elyse and she was scum and it was a long time ago, but in this game she seems to be bullying people into defending themselves, and then acts surprised that they aren't scumhunting. Scumhunting is good. But players with power and confidence can easily steamroll a town into burning down a townie through their tunneling, and it seem like this is what Elyse is doing. This isn't alignment-indicative, but I think the rest of the town needs to be careful of buying into the confidence as opposed to the case. It's Day 1 people; any person that has an incredible scum-case on a player is lying to you.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 441, SirCakez wrote:Does Elyse tunnel as scum a lot? I thought that was indicative of town but if she does it as scum I might be wrong.

Well I don't know for sure, and it's not actually alignment-indicative either way. It's more a warning to the town to not buy into something just because the louder person is saying it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 444, tictac wrote:@acryon What's your read on Cake?

He has hard-defended Camm, which it seems a lot have found to be scummy, but there are clear problems with that. He could be attempting to buddy Camm, but that doesn't make much sense when Camm seems to have a target on his head. He could be protecting his scum-buddy, but there's not much reason to theorize there without a flip. He could just be attempting to slow a wagon that seemed to be brewing, which I tend to do as well, whether I think the person is town or not, because I think that's what town should do and helps to avoid mislynches.

He has been understandably defensive of those pushing on him, which is fairly understandable given some of the apparent reasoning around it.

Not sure I buy the idea of him not scumhunting, because I look at his ISO and he does appear to be looking for answers, unlike others in this game.

If tictac-Sircakez isn't TvT, the scum is tictac. Tictac talked about having no pressure on him, but then bothered to answer each of sircakez points on him with an individual response per quote. I'm not sure an unworried person does that.

Sorry that question didn't quite work out how you wanted it to Tictac.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 446, tictac wrote:
In post 445, acryon wrote:Sorry that question didn't quite work out how you wanted it to Tictac.

Nah. Aside for the false dichotomy that's a good answer.
Didn't expect you to be scumreading him after 434.

What's your read on camn?

I don't think it was a false dichotomy. You acted like you weren't at all bothered by it, but then made a point to address every little thing he mentioned. For someone who didn't think there was any pressure on him, you sure respected it a lot enough to respond as you did.

I find camn hard to read. I think others are having trouble with her playstyle and calling her scum. I don't know one way or the other at this point. There's things I like an don't like.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 448, tictac wrote:
In post 447, acryon wrote:I don't think it was a false dichotomy. You acted like you weren't at all bothered by it, but then made a point to address every little thing he mentioned. For someone who didn't think there was any pressure on him, you sure respected it a lot enough to respond as you did.

Just showing how made-up his push on me was, but I can see how you might think that.

With false dichotomy, I meant that I am not the only person who pushed him, so framing your answer as tictac vs. Cakes was kinda weird.
It's ok to scumread me, but kinda un-related to your Cake-read, don't you think?

It's not completely unrelated, because if I think someone is town, then it makes some sense to look at those pushing him and at their reasons for doing so to find what looks legit vs. scum. You vs. Cakes was the most recent one, so it's the one I talked about.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 450, Elyse wrote:Pause.

ika lurks as scum.

I am 99.99% sure he is scum.

It's his biggest tell and he does it without fail.

VOTE: ika

Please follow me here. I promise.

I forgot ika was in this game until Cakez reminded me. (Cakez this will give you townpoints. Hop on!)

If you're going to keep trying to use meta to lead wagons, this is going to be a very long game.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 453, tictac wrote:
In post 450, Elyse wrote:I promise.

I'll hold you to that
VOTE: Ika

What reasoning do you have to sheep Elyse here?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 am

Post by acryon »

In post 457, tictac wrote:
In post 456, acryon wrote:

I townread her strongly, and I believe meta is a valid reason to suspect someone.

You believe it's valid enough to have literally zero other reasoning?

And why do you strongly townread her?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 459, tictac wrote:
In post 458, acryon wrote:
In post 457, tictac wrote:
In post 456, acryon wrote:

I townread her strongly, and I believe meta is a valid reason to suspect someone.

You believe it's valid enough to have literally zero other reasoning?

Yeah. Pattern recognition is where humans are strong.
If you want more then it would be stupid of her to lie about this, because it's easily and un-ambiguously checked.

Just because she's telling the truth doesn't mean it's a good reason.
In post 459, tictac wrote:
And why do you strongly townread her?

Early mindset had strong feeling of 'solve the game'.
Why would she push Cake when she could have joined my wagon?
Why would she now push Ika as scum? Even if Ika is town that's still a bad lynch for scum. They could have gotten an active townie instead.

While there is some validity to solving the game, without flips you can't really speculate on the other things. There are any number of reasons to do the things above as scum. Set up future lynches, stay off the main wagons, etc.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 465, Elyse wrote:Also if ika flips scum, acryon dies next.

There is zero reason to oppose a wagon on a lurker at this point, even if its sole purpose is pressure.

I'm actually fine with pressuring lurkers. I am not fine with saying X person is 100% scum because they are lurking.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:06 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod
I'll be V/LA until Monday morning CST.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:15 am

Post by acryon »

Great work Elyse!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:16 am

Post by acryon »

I hope everyone that mindlessly jumped on this stupid wagon thinks long and hard about it overnight.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”