NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Wow lol, Masquerade's reason for voting Ricastle was that he just "wanted the day to end". Somebody said earlier that nobody in this game is acting like ten and I can see what they mean
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by BlackStar »

And it looks like Zulfy never gave a reason and just voted for him
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by BlackStar »

RC's main reason for wanting to lynch Ricastle was that he wasn't fighting back. Do you see how dumb that is? Ricastle kept saying rant we'd all see the truth when he flipped and that's when I unvoted and tried to get all of you to do that but one of said I was scummy for saying that it was obvious he was town. It's clearly muh more scummy gang RC was so adamant about getting him lynched for such a weird and flimsily reason
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1324, Ricastle wrote:Hammer, Black. The only way we're going to get an alternate lynch at this rate is if the entirety of the town not on my wagon consolidates on Piss/Almost; that or a NL. So you judge for yourself how likely that is to happen in less than a week the way things are going.

Meanwhile, my wagon is almost certainly scum-infested, and will be prime VCA fuel if it goes through as it is.
It is potentially even entirely pro-town to hammer if it results in focused pressure on those players.

Nobody but me ever acknowledged this. I want to know the reason why
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, would it be fair to say that your current lynch pool consists of Masquerade, Zulfy & RC? Do you think it more likely for the scum team to have all ganged up on Ricastle (4 of the opening 6 votes) rather than join in later or have some on it and some off it?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also how do you currently read the rest of us on that wagon? That's myself, PK & SRMP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1328, Fraggernaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

Ricastle (9) - TheBlueRose, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Zulfy, Some Random Mafia Player, Ricastle, Blackstar
pisskop (3)- Nero Cain, BebopAReBopRhubarbPie, Keyser Söze
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman,
TheBlueRose (1) - Firebringer
SnarkySnowman (1) - Golden Robster
Blackstar (1) - JarJarDrinks

Not Voting (0) - No One

With Nine Votes Ricastle has been lynched. Reveal coming next!

^^VC

Why should his wagon be any different than any other mislynch wagon? I mean, is he special? Who is the scum? The person I townread least is you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure there is a scum or two on it. Most mislynch wagons do have them. Focusing on them, especially after you hammered and are now only raging about it when you catch a wagon on yourself is a little disenguous.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by BlackStar »

@almost Well those three had the most obviously horrible votes, so yeah I'd be fine with lynching any of them. I'm null on you and have a scum lean on pisskop

@pisskop I've been talking about it this entire time... Don't know what game you've been watching, bro
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by BlackStar »

It's special because nobody gave a shot about the mislynch. They just immediately moved on and never acknowledged it
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1533, BlackStar wrote:@almost Well those three had the most obviously horrible votes, so yeah I'd be fine with lynching any of them. I'm null on you and have a scum lean on pisskop

I believe I asked about a third person too???
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Oh yeah. I'm null on him too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1315, BlackStar wrote:If you hammer, you're scum

In post 1326, BlackStar wrote:Ugh... Fine. But I doubt that Ricastle is scum. Let's agree to lynch RC if Ricastle is town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ricastle
Hammered

D1^^

In post 1343, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: radiantcowbells You got an innocent townie killed

In post 1361, BlackStar wrote:It's good logic. He self voted and asked me to hammer him. Why would scum do that? If you use your brain, the logical conclusion is that he would flip town and he wanted to show us that the people pushing his lynch (like you) were most likely scum.

A decent enough push.

In post 1508, BlackStar wrote:You seem to be daring us to lynch you as if you believe it could never happen, so I want to prove you wrong

UNVOTE:
VOTE: radiantcowbells

And then you post as if youre reluctent to vote for RC?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by BlackStar »

So you're basically admitting that you're not paying attention to the game at all? Let me quote this again for the second time

In post 1324, Ricastle wrote:Hammer, Black. The only way we're going to get an alternate lynch at this rate is if the entirety of the town not on my wagon consolidates on Piss/Almost; that or a NL. So you judge for yourself how likely that is to happen in less than a week the way things are going.

Meanwhile, my wagon is almost certainly scum-infested, and will be prime VCA fuel if it goes through as it is. It is potentially even entirely pro-town to hammer if it results in focused pressure on those players.

He asked me to do it so I did. He and I thought that this would make it obvious that the push against him was probably by scum. And that post wasn't me reluctant to vote him. That was me wanting to show him that he's not invincible. But apparently everything I say is scummy, so that was an invitation for more people to join the wagon on me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

So are you just to silly to grasp context? Nobodys debating that he asked for himself to get hammered.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

BlueRose was on it (and was confirmed scum). Iso'd Blackstar and I think maybe the other scum on that wagon? But I read Almost as scum a lot more. From order of Towniest to Scummiest, RC, Zulfy, Piss, Masq, Zulfy, SRMP, BLackstar, Almost

VOTE: Almost
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by BlackStar »

But you're acting like my contradiction ankles me scum. If I was scum, it would be idiotic to contradict myself so soon after making a post like that. I only did it because it's what Ricastle wanted . The fact that I was willing to hammer after saying that shows that I am town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, here's my own analysis of that wagon (since you seem interested in discussing it):

TBR was scum (we know that now). RC is TOWN on merit of being 2nd to vote Ricastle alone. Scum would NOT be piling up at the start of a wagon (that's just how my skewed way of thinking leads me). Moreover, RC pushed so hard for that lynch, and it really doesn't make sense for a scum to do all that when they KNOW Ricastle would flip town.

I myself sheeped RC. Not that I didn't think Ricastle was scummy (check my reads in ), but I did have other candidates at the time. However, I was fine with voting him and became more comfortable with it with his responses.

The following 3: PK, Masquerade & Zulfy. I do believe there's a good chance for one scum to be there. The most comfortable spot would be (5) (since we needed 9 for the lynch.. you know.. theoretically the middle spot is the most comfortable one..). Anyway, I do have town leans on both PK & Zulfy already, while Masquerade's inactivity is null-leaning scum to me.

Then the last 3: one or 2 scum in there. We know Ricastle himself wasn't scum, so it's either you, SRMP, or BOTH of you.

Now if I combine my current reads with the above analysis I would say my current top two candidates for today's lynch are: BlackStar & SRMP. I'd put GRob in there except they weren't on that wagon, so I'm leaving them out for now. Masquerade's scumminess has been overshadowed by BeBop's soft claim & Nero's overall behaviour.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1515, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1503, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1502, Zulfy wrote:Thats just how it is Nero, no town reads. Everyone null or scumlean.

What deal?

so you think nobody is town?

+1

Next post will be scoreboard.*

*(No guarantee)

>suddenly implying its scummy without answering the question.

If you have no town reads, you think nobody is town, you have to think somebody is town dont you?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Thanks for giving scum an open invitation to join my wagon
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

S, basically I have 6 people I won't be touching with a pole (i.e. NOT going to consider them for the lynch today.) These are (in the order they appear on the list of players): RC, Zulfy, Keyser, SS, Xkfyu & PK.

I'm open to discuss the lynch of any of the other six, but I prefer BS, SRMP or G Rob over the other 3.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Y golden rod?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1544, BlackStar wrote:Thanks for giving scum an open invitation to join my wagon

So, you DO acknowledge tyhat the current 3 on your wagon are NOT scum? Bc I thought you already had me as a null and scum read RC & PK!!!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I don't know who is and isn't scum. I don't trust anyone
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1545, Almost50 wrote:S, basically I have 6 people I won't be touching with a pole (i.e. NOT going to consider them for the lynch today.) These are (in the order they appear on the list of players): RC, Zulfy, Keyser, SS, Xkfyu & PK.

I'm open to discuss the lynch of any of the other six, but I prefer BS, SRMP or G Rob over the other 3.

Why would you not touch SS (cut a day short for no reason) or zulfy (a player that is in no way townie)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”