Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Stupidity, even. Blindness. Blatant ignorance. It's quite possible I'm completely wrong on Titus and you're right, and looking at the way the counter wagon formed on fb does make me nervous about them if I'm wrong on fb.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1550, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Stupidity, even. Blindness. Blatant ignorance. It's quite possible I'm completely wrong on Titus and you're right, and looking at the way the counter wagon formed on fb does make me nervous about them if I'm wrong on fb.

The way you word it as 'if I'm wrong as FB' aka wait till you've lynched him just makes me want to punch you.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

There is no Titus/SirCakez/Karnage block because I'm scumreading Karnage.
And KAAG I've said repeatedly I'm not sheeping Titus. Basically the only reads we share are scumreads on Cow and Fire and townread on Eagle.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:50 am

That's a perfectly acceptable feeling to have. I want to punch me too, sometimes. Actually a lot of the time.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:57 am

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

Viva:

So the reason I should think Titus is scum is because:

She, Eagle, SirCakez and Karnage were on the D1 wagon and are now on the same wagon D2.

Well, my predecessor was on the D1 wagon, and only posted to request replacement on D2. I'm now on the D2 wagon. So I guess I am also a suspect for you too?

Obviously, out of us 5, a minimum of 2 are town. Why can't it be Titus?

FB and Pistachion have posted a decent number of times on D2, but without really providing content to discuss, just throwaway statements. But that's not scummy?

TheCow is "super lurk". Innocent?

Cerberus hasn't voted. All game. Not once. Innocent?

AlwaysInnocent changes his reads every post. Innocent?

At this stage, my town suspicion on Cerberus is being shaken. I
do
suspect you are town, but I can't blindly agree with your read or reasoning, yet.

PEdit:

And KAAG I've said repeatedly I'm not sheeping Titus. Basically the only reads we share are scumreads on Cow and Fire and townread on Eagle.

And on D1? At what point in the game have your top 3 reads not matched hers?
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1548, Viva La Gloria wrote:EE's narcissism strikes me as far far more likely to come from town than scum.

I COULD see him as scum but it doesn't seem likely that he'd white knight to this extent on town. MAYBE this could be his way of defending scum!Titus; but again, better choices.

Or maybe Titus is arrogant town hmm.

Your whole dayphase has been nothing but Titus is scum. Your whole worldview (if town) depends on that.

You're saying narcissism is indicative of town, but ignoring my very confident push.

You allegedly have had a Firebringer scumread but are not pursuing it solely because the people you don't like are wagonning the other way.

You die tomorrow because I have little doubt FB will flip scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

If Cerberus doesn't place a vote by the end of the day I'll be scumreading him. He's still sitting at null for me right now.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1555, Titus wrote:
In post 1548, Viva La Gloria wrote:EE's narcissism strikes me as far far more likely to come from town than scum.

I COULD see him as scum but it doesn't seem likely that he'd white knight to this extent on town. MAYBE this could be his way of defending scum!Titus; but again, better choices.

Or maybe Titus is arrogant town hmm.

Your whole dayphase has been nothing but Titus is scum. Your whole worldview (if town) depends on that.

You're saying narcissism is indicative of town, but ignoring my very confident push.

You allegedly have had a Firebringer scumread but are not pursuing it solely because the people you don't like are wagonning the other way.

You die tomorrow because I have little doubt FB will flip scum.

Don't compare yourself to Eagle.
Eagle is confident in a 'why the fuck is VLG not seeing what I'm seeing' sort of way and as you saw on this very page he's capable of reevaluating his reads.
I could potentially be wrong on him but every indication this game has been that his one-track-mindedness has been coming from a town mindset.

You are deathtunneling people on extremely poor rationale, threatening to policy lynch people for pushing against you, your reads are poorly substantiated and change with the winds of the gamestate, and you consistently vote with the same block of people who are consistently mutually defending each other the entire game.

Oh, and your twisting of my Firebringer position is laughable. I didn't call him a scumread, I said that he could potentially be scum. I'm not going to vote someone because they could potentially be scum when the entire scumblock has just voted them and based on their play the rest of the game they're clearly not going to be bussing.

What will you do tomorrow about me when Firebringer flips town? Oh wait fucking nothing because you're going to kill me and hope no one asks questions.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Where, exactly, am I supposed to place a vote? Firebringer is at L-1, I'm still damn sure Titus is town, and I think EE'a case against firebringer isn't great. The problem with firebringer, though, is that theres absolutely no reason to think he's town. Basically zero effort out of the slot. If push comes to shove I'll vote for him, but I seriously don't see the scum in his play. I see bad town. Maybe he's scum pretending to be bad town? I've read his iso repeatedly to try to come down on a firm read on him so I could either agree with everybody else or push thecow over him.

Speaking of thecow: why did that wagon fall apart again?

Viva: why is some people's whiteknighting town indicative, as in, you don't think scum would go to that extent to help a town slot, but other people's (namely, my own with regards to Titus) cause for suspicion?

Pedit: viva, I know you answered this but I don't remember what you said and I'm mobile atm. Let's say fb flips town, AND Titus is town. Like, throw all your previous reads out. Who are the three scum?
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:22 am

In post 1558, Cerberus v666 wrote:The problem with firebringer, though, is that theres absolutely no reason to think he's town. Basically zero effort out of the slot. If push comes to shove I'll vote for him, but I seriously don't see the scum in his play.

You don't think that making posts (so not lurking) but having no content and avoiding all attention is somewhat suspicious?

He's played a shed-load of games here (check his wiki), so unlikely to be "bad town". So if not "bad town", what is the reason?
force
you to be right...
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

I could go back to TheCow. I moved to Fire because no one was pressuring the slot at all but now the same applies to Cow again.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:24 am

Show town motivation in razh's posts, please, cerb.
"@EE
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am at L-1?
This is racist against dragons here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1555, Titus wrote:You die tomorrow because I have little doubt FB will flip scum.

Be careful Titus, your guts going to start fighting you.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I've seen him play town before. He's kinda just like this, unfortunately. Nothing about his style or what he said/says in games screams town or indicates that he's even really trying. :/

You're right, though, in thinking that it's suspicious in general, but it's not enough to strongly think he's scum, if you understand what I'm saying? The reason *why* I vote so little is because I generally only vote if I feel extremely strongly that someone is scum, to ensure we don't no lynch, and to reaction test and see how people react to, say, me moving to put 3 different wagons at L-2 or something. The only one of those situations that applies right now is how close we are to deadline, but if I had to choose between the two useless slots in picking one to lynch (thecow or firebringer) I'd prefer thecow. But even then, he's not even much worse than fb overall, but he is worse imo because he's been useless AND has done objectively scummy things.

Pedit: I don't see any town motivation in either rhazhs or fbs posts. But, again, same thing with thecow.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

Cerberus, thecow is such obvious town. How can you not see it?
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Fire usually does more then he's doing this game as town, yeah?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1543, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Firebringer

The only good reason I have not to vote FB is that FB read SirCakez as possible scum, which I agree with.

I don't expect people to defend a wagon on them, but to present cases on others. You can kinda fit FB's contribution on D2 on a post-it note.

Also, not a fan of the exchange between him and Eagle: if you think someone's logic is wrong, say why. The statement without the explanation is pointless.

What part of my exchange with Eagle? I like eagle, I just think his logic this game makes no fricking sense. Its batshit crazy near moonlogic level.
Show

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 am

I think he's talking about how you said my logic sucks and then didn't provide any examples
"@EE
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1554, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:FB and Pistachion have posted a decent number of times on D2, but without really providing content to discuss, just throwaway statements. But that's not scummy?

Define content, because you said earlier that you didn't like my exchange with eagle. Which implies their was some substance noteworthy and provides something to discuss.

Like, if you want to say I am posting fluff okay, but its odd you don't like the stuff where I am talking to players.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1568, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I think he's talking about how you said my logic sucks and then didn't provide any examples

If I could dissect your logic for my own brain, it would be useful to me and everyone else lol.
Show

KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:49 am

I mean, what's the point of saying:

some of your logic is bad.

Without correcting it?

PEdit:

Saying "some of your logic is bad" is not content.
force
you to be right...
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1559, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:You don't think that making posts (so not lurking) but having no content and avoiding all attention is somewhat suspicious?

He's played a shed-load of games here (check his wiki), so unlikely to be "bad town". So if not "bad town", what is the reason?

Few things to point out:

1) There is not much content in my posts cause I don't feel that motivated at the moment, don't want to bring down the game but I don't feel like ISOing everyone and sorting the game, I have a players I see as town, and a few players that are sticking out to me. You are approaching that level of sticking out, but I think likely town in that case.

2) I have played a shit load of games, you know how I have? I played DOZENS at a time. I can't be gosu in every single one. If I am lucky, I will be gosu in 1 lol. I am not that good of a player.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1571, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Saying "some of your logic is bad" is not content.

Is this exchange content?
Is reads content?

Content is a buzz word at this point.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

This is where I am right now.

{TheCow}
{Cerberus}
{Viva La Gloria}
{KickAssAndGiggle}
{Karnage}
{Eagle}
{Anyone Not Mentioned}
{Titus}
{SirCakez}
{AlwaysInnocent}
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”