Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It's not worth defending and replying. You're basically being accused of not scumhunting enough. Scumhunt more, the votes will go away. I have no plans on voting you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Lol, if you can get the town to promise to not fucking hammer me before I'm done, it's not a waste of time, but I'm feeling like I'm going to be in the middle of rereading etc and we're just going to get lolhammered, seriously.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7114, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6981, Varsoon wrote:
"Is he the only one happy around here?"
-Asellus,
discussing Rastaban, Chateau Auguille

VOTECOUNT 3.04

Skybird (4):
Albert B. Rampage, Fluminator, Sensei, Zulfy
Zulfy (3):
Klingoncelt, BIT, Skybird
Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
ZZZX (1):
DrippingGoofball
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (7):
Rylai and Lina, Lowkey, ZZZX, Drixx, Yosarian2, The Cool Cucumbers, Drunken Pirates

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, Skybird
Sensei (2):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers
Fluminator (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

Lowkey has been prodded.

10 days guys. Can someone explain to me why we went from 1 vote(which was placed by something you all fucking thought was a scum power until recently, and then suddenly fucking changed your mind on or decided if it was a scum power, maybe scum are using it to distance themselves, or something like that, it was an R&L post that suggested this for some reason and they don't make sense to me) to 6 on these few pages while I've been not posting so i don't get into a shouting match with R&L?

None of the reasons for voting given by any of you are actually good ones, especially when we're in a game with fucking dgb and flum and sky and klingon. Nothing any of you have noted are actually fucking scummy things, at the WORST they're playstyle conflicts.

DP: Seriously? "Oh yes, I'm just going to hop onto this wagon and express doubt about it and put them at L-2 in a game with double voting mechanics for no actual reason." You keep asking people for their fucking reads on us, and keep saying stuff like "yeah, gogurts seems town, but cerby is pinging me" and NEVER SAYING WHAT IS PINGING YOU and then other people articulate (bad) reasons for voting us, and you suddenly just decide it's sufficient cause to lynch us over all the no content useless slots in the game?

*sigh* Give me a minute. Let me address all of the dumb (in my opinion) points made in the sequence of votes that have happened recently, and then I'll go actually reread some peoples shit and give you firm reads, starting with the ones who haven't been doing anything. I'd appreciate if nobody hammered before I at least get my thoughts out, but whatever. When votes like DP's occur it gives me little hope that anyone's going to bother actually reading what I have to say.

-Cerb

pedit: yeah, I know ABR. I'm pinging wgeurts and just waiting for him to tell me to go ahead and claim, I really don't like doing stuff like that(ya know, potentially massively game altering things) without actually hearing from my partner.

Looking at this without meta, this post is still a scum flail.
And comparing this with how town you handles pressure it's completely different.
The bold part seems particularly flaily and not genuine. If you actually think they've been doing scummy stuff you'd be mentioning it before this point.

If it makes you feel better, I still find wgeurts more scummy than you.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I won't lolhammer you cerb. Please take the time. Anyone who does will should be policy lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Drixx is gonna make that promise, if the game could be frozen all winter the dude would praise the gods of mafia. Don't worry, this is a passive town, you will not be hammered. Do your research and come to your conclusion.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 7125, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're basically being accused of not scumhunting enough.

Not true.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 pm

I'm talking about Yosarian who has legit concerns over the slot, you're just paranoid Sensei you don't have a case.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

cerby idc

I really don't.

I have decided I hate the mod confirmed role. not 1 person will listen to you and if you try to scumhunt pple go into a paralysis state of passive aggression.

you make your slot look scummy and I have been saying this since forever. I am unsure on you.

I guess idc.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:33 pm

In post 7127, Fluminator wrote:
In post 7114, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6981, Varsoon wrote:
"Is he the only one happy around here?"
-Asellus,
discussing Rastaban, Chateau Auguille

VOTECOUNT 3.04

Skybird (4):
Albert B. Rampage, Fluminator, Sensei, Zulfy
Zulfy (3):
Klingoncelt, BIT, Skybird
Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
ZZZX (1):
DrippingGoofball
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (7):
Rylai and Lina, Lowkey, ZZZX, Drixx, Yosarian2, The Cool Cucumbers, Drunken Pirates

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, Skybird
Sensei (2):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers
Fluminator (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

Lowkey has been prodded.

10 days guys. Can someone explain to me why we went from 1 vote(which was placed by something you all fucking thought was a scum power until recently, and then suddenly fucking changed your mind on or decided if it was a scum power, maybe scum are using it to distance themselves, or something like that, it was an R&L post that suggested this for some reason and they don't make sense to me) to 6 on these few pages while I've been not posting so i don't get into a shouting match with R&L?

None of the reasons for voting given by any of you are actually good ones, especially when we're in a game with fucking dgb and flum and sky and klingon. Nothing any of you have noted are actually fucking scummy things, at the WORST they're playstyle conflicts.

DP: Seriously? "Oh yes, I'm just going to hop onto this wagon and express doubt about it and put them at L-2 in a game with double voting mechanics for no actual reason." You keep asking people for their fucking reads on us, and keep saying stuff like "yeah, gogurts seems town, but cerby is pinging me" and NEVER SAYING WHAT IS PINGING YOU and then other people articulate (bad) reasons for voting us, and you suddenly just decide it's sufficient cause to lynch us over all the no content useless slots in the game?

*sigh* Give me a minute. Let me address all of the dumb (in my opinion) points made in the sequence of votes that have happened recently, and then I'll go actually reread some peoples shit and give you firm reads, starting with the ones who haven't been doing anything. I'd appreciate if nobody hammered before I at least get my thoughts out, but whatever. When votes like DP's occur it gives me little hope that anyone's going to bother actually reading what I have to say.

-Cerb

pedit: yeah, I know ABR. I'm pinging wgeurts and just waiting for him to tell me to go ahead and claim, I really don't like doing stuff like that(ya know, potentially massively game altering things) without actually hearing from my partner.

Looking at this without meta, this post is still a scum flail.
And comparing this with how town you handles pressure it's completely different.
The bold part seems particularly flaily and not genuine. If you actually think they've been doing scummy stuff you'd be mentioning it before this point.

If it makes you feel better, I still find wgeurts more scummy than you.

That's the thing though man, I don't think they've been doing scummy stuff, but I do think they've been doing more *nothing* than we've been doing, and the push is on the basis of either us not scumhunting, or not scumhunting "genuinely". It's ridiculous to go after us for that reason and *not* be going after those other slots I mentioned. Does that make sense flum?

Anyways, yeah, you're right, I'm more concerned with this than I normally am. It's a combination of lost confidence given the fact that I was just mislynched for the first time ever in another game, in spite of spending like 3-4 hours working on defending myself I got lolhammered because mastin couldn't be bothered to read the vote mechanics and accidentally double voted me and hammered us, and the fact that I just woke up from a nap and discovered that no, I won't be spending the evening playing a bit of mafia and doing chores. I'll be spending the evening playing a lot of mafia and probably dying anyways.

Anyways, if i'm not at a virtual L-1, cool. I'll shelve responding to Senseis post, other than to say: Go check the VC's, there's a clear point before I started organizing a double lynch where gale shifted from CD to MP, he was the last person to do so among those who started voting MP and got credit for doing it early. I'll deal with the other stuff you said later.

-Cerb
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 7131, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm talking about Yosarian who has legit concerns over the slot, you're just paranoid Sensei you don't have a case.

This is also not true.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Actually you should reply to Sensei's post but not Yosarian. Go do that, it's not even long.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 pm

In post 7109, Sensei wrote:
In post 7083, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:"the way they were attaching themselves to DP in day 2 to prevent a gale lynch without pushing it themselves is a scum tell" - We placed the L-1 vote and said we are willing to vote but I just want to finish catching-up,
we never defended GWS once.

Ok.

In post 5730, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5724, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sheep me on Gale, I've got this game.

My main reservation with regards to Gale is they left the cooldog wagon in order to put more pressure on max, BEFORE I made my push to get a double lynch going. I still feel it's unlikely scum wanted Max dead, so that leaves me with the feeling that gale is likely town. The beginning of that push on MP waa all blank votes amd sheeping too, so it's not even like someone presented him with a compelling argument to give him a reason to vote his scum buddy.

-Cerb

ABR: you're alive because you're scum, or because the scum team didn't want to kill you. They clearly had access to a strongman last night and chose to RB 5 random slots instead of killing BP claims.

What is this then?
Couldn't be the first time the entire game your slot takes a stance on gale.
Oh wait it is.
And it's deliciously hedgy.
Yum.
Also question where are you seeing a gale push on max before we decided on a double lynch?
Or is that just something you made up?

In post 5738, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Cool ABR. I haven't even read the entirety of Gales iso, so like...yeah, I can't really argue in favor or against, other than to note what I did above. It's a small thing, but it doesn't seem like the line I'd expect a partner of Max's to take.

Do you still think the game is multiball ABR? As in, SK+ 2+ unique group scums? Or does the SK make you think it's one groupscum+SK? I'm just not seeing Gale as max's partner(on weak evidence), but if it's multiball that entire weak point is moot.

-Cerb

This is slightly later on. But pretty bad too.
"I haven't read in depth, but it's an unlikely line for a Max partner to take." - This doesn't sound like a real thought.
"Anyway let's change the subject, you still think this game is multiball?" - Shifting focus away from gale.
Hehehe.

-

I also agree with flum that CC's behavior right before hammer is concerning.
We had two people within hammering distance ala 2x gale slash and he was pressuring ABR to fully claim on the back of DPs push. While simultaneously throwing softball questions at gale such as this.
In post 6486, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:GWS, claim the flavour of each of your individual abilities.

And the followup is equally soft and immediately retracted. Seems like half hearted distancing.

In post 6493, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Thats crumpets.
I don't know about you lot but my role PM has quotes not separate move names. Let me check the flips to see if that also applies to them.

In post 6495, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Ah they do.
Nevermind me

But I believe the weirdest thing. Is the kneejerk reaction to gales "I was playing scummy day 1 for role related reasons."
Seen here.
In post 6527, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6510, Albert B. Rampage wrote:After this post, I purposely hid my scumread.

Yeah exactly CC. I said he was the best replacement instead of saying I thought he was town. I chose my wording carefully.

Then where did you start scum reading me exactly? I said I played to my Vig role on day 1. I wanted to appear scummy and still scum hunt. Thats how I have seen Vigs play. Remember Soren in the game that you are talking about?

Bad post. But enough to warrant a full turnaround.
Not really.
I've rolled strong roles and done similar playstyle shifts. Roles that you simply don't lynch - at least right away. Cop and Vig are two of those rolls.

In post 6529, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:ABR, claim.
P-edit:
Maybe we can vote GWS.

In post 6530, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Bwhahahah
That's the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time.

This is the reaction in question.
It's over the top I think.
Whoever thought ABR and Gale would both flip scum was either huffing paint or had some kind of agenda.

In post 6541, wgeurts wrote:Sensei, do you want to double lynch today or no?

"Hey Sensei, you can have my buddy today but can we pwetty pwease lynch ABR too?"

VOTE: Cucumbers
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Fluminator »

If you ever want to talk DP, I'm here to listen. Sorry if I've missed some of your posts. It's a large game and I generally power read and miss stuff.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

I really think it would be wise to back off and give Cerberus some time. I would like people to unvote simply so nobody silences him and claims they didn't realize. We have a good amount of time and he shouldn't feel like he has to compromise his real life to dump hours into the game today, or else. That's just asinine, even if he rolled scum. Nobody deserves to be pushed like that, regardless of alignment, when the day phases are so long.

This is mostly an OOC post. This is the person behind the keyboard saying that not one of us would want to be put in a position of having to set aside our Real Life plans (especially on Super Bowl Sunday) or else get lynched. It's one thing if we're close to the deadline, but this isn't that. A little empathy and compassion for one another would go a long way toward making things so much more pleasant.

I'll get down off my soap box now.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:45 pm

In post 7132, Drunken Pirates wrote:cerby idc

I really don't.

I have decided I hate the mod confirmed role. not 1 person will listen to you and if you try to scumhunt pple go into a paralysis state of passive aggression.

you make your slot look scummy and I have been saying this since forever. I am unsure on you.

I guess idc.

Well wgeurts isn't here mollie. I was going to just leave all this to him because the way I don't seem to mesh with the playerlist here was making it seem like it would be dumb to keep responding to everything myself. i've even been like telling him points to make and shit so that way HE can say it instead of me, so i wouldn't end up in this position of having to hastily deal with all this.

Ugh. Anyways. I'm done responding to stuff said here for a bit, I'm gonna go iso and shit, give me a bit.

-Cerb

pedit: Lol. Here's the beginning of what I was going to say about Sensei's post. :P

The first quote you mentioned was a post by wgeurts. The other was a post by me. There's no contradiction there, there is him not realizing I had ever said anything about the slot. That's null, whatever. To answer your question though, just go read the vote counts, that's all I did. There is a clear point where in one VC Cooldog has more votes/is tied with Max, and then GWS switched over to Max. Both were a few votes off L-1, and it was before I started shouting about the double lynch thing, but it WAS after the double lynch was mentioned as a possibility.

The next quote, you say that me saying that I haven't read in depth, but seeing that one particular vote movement makes him seem unlikley to be scum, isn't a real thought.

How is that not a real thought? I was focusing all my time on (stupidly, really, because there was way too much to look at) seeing how votes flowed between all the wagons on D1, not isoing people, and then i was going to, based on that, decide who i'd prioritize in isoing. I hadn't read gales iso, but I did know he had done something which I viewed as unlikely to be done by scum. That's it.

Then you say I try to change the subject, BUT I DON'T. I say "This is the scenario which reconciles my concerns over the vote issue with everyones push on GWS. If this scenario exists, then the ADMITTELY WEAK POINT that he moved to vote MP and simultaneously relieved pressure on CD wouldn't have mattered because he could have been scum on a different team from MP.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7133, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
That's the thing though man, I don't think they've been doing scummy stuff, but I do think they've been doing more *nothing* than we've been doing, and the push is on the basis of either us not scumhunting, or not scumhunting "genuinely". It's ridiculous to go after us for that reason and *not* be going after those other slots I mentioned. Does that make sense flum?
-Cerb

The cases against you aren't only the lack of scum hunting though. :igmeou:
And your complaint about the other four is still bad. For one, people are definitely going after Sky. People were going against Klingon much earlier than you but she's towned up. Saying I've been doing nothing is a load of crap. DGB is probably the only one you have a right to be offended by.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7138, Drixx wrote:I really think it would be wise to back off and give Cerberus some time. I would like people to unvote simply so nobody silences him and claims they didn't realize. We have a good amount of time and he shouldn't feel like he has to compromise his real life to dump hours into the game today, or else. That's just asinine, even if he rolled scum. Nobody deserves to be pushed like that, regardless of alignment, when the day phases are so long.

This is mostly an OOC post. This is the person behind the keyboard saying that not one of us would want to be put in a position of having to set aside our Real Life plans (especially on Super Bowl Sunday) or else get lynched. It's one thing if we're close to the deadline, but this isn't that. A little empathy and compassion for one another would go a long way toward making things so much more pleasant.

No one's asking Cerb to set aside his real life plans. He has time to respond. He's not going to get quickhammered.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 7138, Drixx wrote:I really think it would be wise to back off and give Cerberus some time. I would like people to unvote simply so nobody silences him and claims they didn't realize. We have a good amount of time and he shouldn't feel like he has to compromise his real life to dump hours into the game today, or else. That's just asinine, even if he rolled scum. Nobody deserves to be pushed like that, regardless of alignment, when the day phases are so long.

Fuck have to respond to this.

<3. Thanks. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter though, people demand answers and as we both know, people are stupid about voting discipline in this game and seem to feel that you can't actually pressure someone without having them at l-1, because people don't notice when others are suspicious of them and respond the same way to mass voiced suspicions as they would to the actual votes. /s

So yeah, I'm going to be looking at stuff for this game now instead of enjoying my life because I can't just trust that if I don't deal with stuff and I go to sleep we won't get hammered while i go to sleep under the pretense of "He's stalling! scum!"

-cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm

In post 7140, Fluminator wrote:
In post 7133, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
-Cerb

The cases against you aren't only the lack of scum hunting though. :igmeou:
And your complaint about the other four is still bad. For one, people are definitely going after Sky. People were going against Klingon much earlier than you but she's towned up. Saying I've been doing nothing is a load of crap. DGB is probably the only one you have a right to be offended by.

Fuck another.

Yeah, you're right, saying you've been doing nothing is a load of crap indeed. You 4 are basically the slots I'd be willing to lynch today, since zulfy is apparently also potentially conftown, so I just lumped you all in together. You've actually done stuff, yes. However, Klingon still hasn't done anything this game, even if she's "towned up"(which, I take to mean she started actually posting again), DGB thing is bullshit yes, and Sky thing is immaterial because guess what? In spite of all the expressed doubts etc., I'm the one at L-2 right now, not her, and part of the reason why I'm there is because I fucking started pushing her based on a mechanical contradiction in her claims, which led to the accusation that I'm wasting all my time on mechanics rather than actual scum hunting.

Alright. Going to go fucking iso, I don't fucking know who, I'm going to look at the playerlist and decide among those 4 and report back.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

Fuck have to respond to this.

<3. Thanks. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter though, people demand answers and as we both know, people are stupid about voting discipline in this game and seem to feel that you can't actually pressure someone without having them at l-1, because people don't notice when others are suspicious of them and respond the same way to mass voiced suspicions as they would to the actual votes. /s

So yeah, I'm going to be looking at stuff for this game now instead of enjoying my life because I can't just trust that if I don't deal with stuff and I go to sleep we won't get hammered while i go to sleep under the pretense of "He's stalling! scum!"

-cerb
People are stupid about voting discipline this game?
In a game where the town organized a double lynch? wtf? You're not even at L-1. And on day 2 it was YOUR slot that set up the hammer.
Stop being full of crap cerb please.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Flum, that was a general statement. Drixx and I were just mislynched in a hydra game because people are stupid about votes, and watched town accidentally hammer someone the next day too. This game is better, but people are bad in general.

And yes, we organized the double lynch, and if we hadn't, it wouldn't have happened, because people are bad at voting discipline.

Stop responding to things in ways that misinterpret what I'm saying it distracts me from actually getting anything done.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Sorry, when you said you were probably going to be hammered this game because people are stupid about voting discipline in this game, I interpreted that as you meaning it was specific to this game.
Just do your thing. I'll be around when you're ready. Enjoy your evening.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Not gonna lie, if you guys are in here insulting each other, you're spending too much time on the site and need to get out and do something positive with endorphins and shit. Damn.

Stop whining and scumhunt. If I or anyone else wanted to hammer you, it would've been happened. Just because you die doesn't mean everything you contribute to the game immediately becomes moot. People go back and read it even if they don't say anything about it in-thread or where you can see it.

Vote: DGB
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Can someone tell me why Yos is being voted in as the next MC? I clearly haven't read
Lowell/Hinduragi
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Sensei »

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:The first quote you mentioned was a post by wgeurts. The other was a post by me. There's no contradiction there, there is him not realizing I had ever said anything about the slot.

Wasn't calling the contradiction scummy, anyway.
Wgeurts saying "we never defended gale" is just plain untrue. And I knew it was untrue. Which made me look into your soft-defenses further to refresh my memory.

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:To answer your question though, just go read the vote counts, that's all I did.

I have read the vote counts. The prospect of a double lynch was brought before gale even replaced in to the game iirc. At the very least before he was "caught up."
You trying to townread gale for one cold vote count with him being on a scumwagon is terrible enough. Especially when you accompany it with "I mean like I haven't really read anything in depth yet but it totally doesn't look like an aborted bus I mean why would scum ever vote for scum? Gales probably town from that yup."
Then never following up on it later.

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:How is that not a real thought?

Just the vibe I got. And if there was ever another effort by you to polish up that assertion (which would seem like an important thing to do being that gale was being heavily pressured that day) then I'd probably have shrugged off the gut churn.
But you never did.
You disappeared for basically the rest of the phase.

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Then you say I try to change the subject, BUT I DON'T.

Not really interested in debating semantics with you.
But bringing up the prospect of multiball, even if it is in regards to a discussion on gale requires you to no longer talk about gale any further in an alignment indicative-y way.
Point stands.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”