The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 7720, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7717, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:1) There was also a 5 fucking shot roleblocker around on N1. You surviving doesn't mean anything.
2) Got it. I need to read up on KC.
3) Cool. For what it's worth, My reread of DGB's ISO left me feeling like she's just lost more than anything else. Lack of experience with the player means I don't know if that's normal for her or anything, but she doesn't feel like a priority lynch anymore.

-Cerb

pedit: Exactly flum. Techniques aren't a problem.

1. pretty sure strongman bypasses role blockers!
2. you shld do that
3. I am leaving her alone!

1) I believe you are wrong about 1. Strongmen bypass protections only, don't they? If the slot is blocked, the action does not take effect. Also, in any case, my role specifically says that normal kill protection does not stop the kill from happening. So it's possible strongmen bypass roleblocks(which would be news to me) but my particular power only bypasses protections, as specified in my role pm.
2) I'm doing taxes for my whole fucking family because nobody else is capable, so I'll try to, but I'm not certain I'll be able to do it tonight. Just DGB took way longer than i thought it would and she basically has no content at all.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:05 pm

For future reference though, and since there is a technique for gaining a strongman kill in this game:

@Varsoon: Do 'strongman' kills work even when the slot making the kill is roleblocked?

-Cerb
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #7728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all, namely Commuter and Hider.
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 7728, pirate mollie wrote:
Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all, namely Commuter and Hider.

That's from the wiki.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7725, Drunken Pirates wrote:Image

I am sorry Fulminator. Forgive me?

~Titus

Lol? Of course, but why now?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Interesting. Well, it seems I was wrong then. I always equated strongman as being vulnerable to roleblocks. If you check my lengthy version of my role claim though, I did always say that my kill could not be stopped by normal protection methods, and started shorthanding it to strongman recently, because I thought they were the same thing.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:11 pm

In post 7730, Fluminator wrote:
In post 7725, Drunken Pirates wrote:Image

I am sorry Fulminator. Forgive me?

~Titus

Lol? Of course, but why now?

@Fluminator, Because I have finally come around to mostly townreading you. It took me awhile. I still have minor nagging concerns but you are likely town. You're town enough where I should reach out given the flack I gave you before and you're on.

Back to lurker mode.

~Titus
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7615, Drixx wrote:So we have a Miller AND a Third Party we are obligated to use lynches on?

I think there's literally zero chance of you making it out of today alive TCC. Best you can get out of this is to try and leave behind good reasoning about who is scum and why and show that you will play town friendly as a neutral. Nobody is going to listen to me.

Not necessarily.

If Sensei and Zulfy die/stump there won't be any need to lynch the Miller.

The 3rd Party must die before Lylo.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Taking a break from keeping up with this and doing the tax stuff. Thanks for at least talking with me mollie and flum.

Flum, I don't really know what else there is for me to say about my role. It is what it is.

-Cerb
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7620, Drixx wrote:Scum miller is a thing.

I believe that Yosarian2 scum slipped in the Party PT. I would like votes OFF of TCC temporarily as fast as possible. Do it so the day doesn't get ended prematurely. I will post again when he has satisfied me that it's not a slip, or else the post will out how he slipped and be accompanied by my vote and hopefully a bunch more.

:eek:

the plot thickens...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:If Sensei and Zulfy die/stump there won't be any need to lynch the Miller.

Lol no omg what the fuck is this post right now.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Sensei »

Scum who were just given two flavor names in the game or something like that?
Scum flavor cop?
...Other stuff?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #7738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7615, Drixx wrote:So we have a Miller AND a Third Party we are obligated to use lynches on?

I think there's literally zero chance of you making it out of today alive TCC. Best you can get out of this is to try and leave behind good reasoning about who is scum and why and show that you will play town friendly as a neutral. Nobody is going to listen to me.

Not necessarily.

lynch it with fire lynch it with fire LYNCH IT WITH FIRE DUM DE DAH!!!
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:20 pm

In post 7738, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:

Not necessarily.

lynch it with fire lynch it with fire LYNCH IT WITH FIRE DUM DE DAH!!!

I agree.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Sensei »

Either way, that's like the completely wrong order, klingon.

Also guys. We're still lynching the third party. "We can win with town yayz" is almost 95% of the time bullshit.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7634, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7330, Klingoncelt wrote:But the main reason is that Hindu outed my secret alt 3 fucking times in the game. That kind of below the belt shit just is not done, not for any reason, but to use it as part of a "case" against someone? That asshat should have been flashlynched.

At first, it was a mistake but then you pointed it out and brought more attention to it so I kept the point and didn't care since it was alright in the spotlight, especially since I was talking about meta and that was my meta with you, considering how involved in that game I was.

Also, you outed your own alt at the end of that game or during it.

Thinking I'm scum or that I'm a dick because of this is an overreaction.

I altslipped in the game. Once. It was a small game, and not something a lot of people would likely read. The playerbase is much larger in this game, and a lot of people read Varsoon's games.

I wouldn't have a problem if that alt were in a game and you were, say, a Mason or Cult Leader and outed it in the PT, as long as that post got deleted before it was opened for public viewing. Sooner or later all alts get found out.

But you did it very publicly multiple times, when it had no bearing whatsoever on this game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 pm

In post 7740, Sensei wrote:Either way, that's like the completely wrong order, klingon.

Also guys. We're still lynching the third party. "We can win with town yayz" is almost 95% of the time bullshit.

we agree
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7635, Lowkey wrote:How am I your strongest scumread over mentioning your alt while stating my case for voting you? That makes no sense. You've carried this read from D1 to D3 even.

Are you struggling to get scumreads?

Not really. I have some, just seeing where they all land in the next few days. You aren't necessarily the strongest read, just the one I'm most pissed off at.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7675, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 7673, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7350, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

CC and DGB needs to die yet

I think DGB is the one with the other hated/RB role and Cool is the main villain. ...

~Rylai

CC stays alive as long as they're useful. They will likely die before endgame. But not now.

They're bulletproof. They only die if we lynch them.

And if we're going to lynch them eventually, we're much better off if we do it now, before they murder any more townies (which, have no doubt, they are going to continue to do, no matter what they claim).

If they don't net us any Mafias in the next few Days, or if any multiple voters like myself or Sensei get killed, CC gets lynched right away.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7695, Sensei wrote:I don't want to leash them. Stumps are unfun to play and it's bad enough that we've already got one.
Not only that but I don't really trust them. They aren't town.

They will flip when stumped. If a Townie is stumped, why would you not trust them? And while they can't vote or have any actions, they can still speak, very helpful if they're useful Town.

I was treestumped in a game, I posted lots and had a lot of fun with it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7696, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7694, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7458, Drunken Pirates wrote:Ok, Cerb needs to die. No ifs ands or buts.

Right now, we have a Gamestate where we want low as fuck kpn. Sensai and I cannot be killed (speaking of which more Sensai MC votes people). This forces the scum to kill Zulfy or ABR. Scum must start murdering conftown or they will lose. They cannot afford a bus as long as Myself, Sensai and Zulfy are alive. Having a wagon with resistance at this time is highly indicative that TCC is scum or provides scum a huge benefit.

Increasing KPN (although it reduces the time till we innocent child) is bad for town. Doubly so if we do it for information. TCC is not a "town controlled kill". He's not a vig. Town doesn't want death. Scum does.

We have 14 alive. If we have 1 kpn and 3 scum remaining, that's 3 mislynches in a row scum would have to get. That's unlikely. Doubly so with a high number of confirmed town.

If we have two kpn and three scum left alive, scum need only two mislynches before lylo. Plus, if anyone hints at being vig, they die and not scum (as Cerb has to keep up appearances).

What's my rule? Count the bodies.

Cerb dies.

~Titus

I agree that they need to die, but not just yet.

As 3rd Party they can help us find & eliminate the remaining Scum. We can always lynch them later in the game.

No. No. No.

You don't get to bitch slap on Mollie being the active head and dismiss what I am saying so easily. You've built me up and used me as a shield, far after I have told you your theory about third parties is a load of fucking hogwash.

You're not aggressively going after your scumreads or doing anything useful lately.
Your wagon composition has the same players as Gale's lynch.

Today coming in, you were my preferred fucking lynch because confirming your alignment says a shitton about D1 and D2. I am not townreading you anymore.

So no, drop the pretense. Drop the we lynch Cerb later. He dies today.

The wheels are off. Shape up or die.

*REDACTED* to keep the peace

And quit lying. I've spoken to Lowkey and DGB, and pointed out a major flaw in Zulfy's claim.

Skybird's on my Scum list, but apparently she's being used for confirmations tonight.
-
MiniDeathStar
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 7745, Klingoncelt wrote:They will flip when stumped. If a Townie is stumped, why would you not trust them?

Never even slightly implied that I wouldn't trust a modconfirmed town voice.
Are you just posting for the sake of posting or is reading comprehension just difficult for you?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7714, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7709, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sure.

Each night I may submit a target. That target will be treestumped. Normal kill protection does not stop this stumping from happening.
I may not be killed during the day or the night, but I may still be stumped/lynched/otherwise removed from the game.

So, Unlimited strongman stumping and unlimited super bulletproof, as in, immune to all killing effects, so delayed kills and bombs and such wouldn't work on me either, but vulnerable to strongman or adventuring party focus fire.

-Cerb

pedit: mollie, are you saying you're willing to lynch either klingon OR ourselves today, and DGB is next on the list? Or do you mean you want to lynch us before ANYONE else, and KC/DGB are tied for second?

1. you aren't telling the truth here. you targeted us n1 and whoa lo and behold we really ARE BP JUST LIKE WE SAID!!! DID I MENTION WE ARE CONFIRMABLE AND WE ARE LIKE A COCKROACH????

2. I wanna lynch klingon and titus is nearly sold on it. klingon really doesn't want to unleash the kracken.

3. nope I am off my crack induced paranoia of dgb cos both yoyo and abr vouch for her and the early town feels (1 of the few reads titus and I agreed on) and if that was not enough she is killing what I am killing and she knows exactly where I got that from. plus i feel like I can hear her brainwaves in "GOD CAN THIS DAY END ALREADY" altho I MIGHT be picking up on some "MOLLIE GOD SHUT UP" but I am ignoring that part. I am pretending there is noise interference or something.

game needs levity and i think gogurts gets that which is the only thing appealing about keeping your hydra around but no you need death.

You're falling apart, Mollie.

Look, take a break. Take a nap, take a walk, take in a day at the spa, whatever, relax and let Titus talk for a bit.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7736, Sensei wrote:
In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:If Sensei and Zulfy die/stump there won't be any need to lynch the Miller.

Lol no omg what the fuck is this post right now.

Someone (not me) wanted to treestump/lynch Rylai and Lina in order to confirm you and Zulfy.

If we're desperate to do so, maybe, but it would only confirm you, actually.

(Zulfy claimed Liza
after
R&L said Liza was the 2nd confirmable name.)

Anyway, if you
and
Zulfy
both
flipped, treestump/lynching Rylai and Lina would be stupid.

Don't get wound up, I don't want you or R&L dispatched. You're both on my Town list.

Zulfy, on the other hand...
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”