Micro 575: Twin Peak Neighborhoods Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In the first one you had more of an if implied but the second post its clear you say you WANT to lynch in the small pool because FJ is in the small pool and that they are a freebie. How does that not look like you want to lynch them?

I said that IF frozen angel was scum she'd be a free lynch.

I did not say that I wanted to lynch FA at any point and I don't.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 224, Kahlan wrote:For one I NEVER voted for RC!! I simply was trying to say what he was doing was/is scummy. My reasons I feel are pretty valid because I have never played with him before so of course I wouldnt know about his Meta. I don't go an look at other games. I stated before this is my second game so I dont know why outside things would matter. players just need to play this game right? So I feel if you post something in the game about something outside or from another game it has relevance to who the player is. So I take the information given in the game and use it the best way I know how. Thats how I feel the game should be played but I guess some of the things that get posted arent relevant to the game or I get accused of just misreading it.

Second I voted for AllIn not because of him voting but because HOW he voted. He basically jumped right on to the vote right after RC voted. sure he could have been trying to get a reaction out of Prohawk but all he did was vote and say thank you to RC. In that sense it looked like he was just voting so there can be a wagon or lynch he has been wanting from the beginning (someone from the east side)

Thirdly I'm sorry but have more content/Reads then you do. Good ones? maybe, maybe not but they are reads. I'm trying to find scum the best way I know how and this is the best I have for now...

For one so why you voted him becuase of something that wasn't related to game? The problem is this! Your saying he failed to answer the question , the question was "why you thought you will be the night kill?" and it was already answered "I honestly don't know" it was implied its a meta thing,

what was scummy about it?

Second if jumping on someones vote is scummy why you basically followed prohawk vote on RC ? and whats bad about it ? can you explain your point of view about it ?

Thirdly shall we count ? I have 40 posts after I replaced 3 or 4 pages ago, I dare you to find a contentless one in them please :]

and you have 26 posts and 3 votes, never pressured the one you scum readed , never asked questions. just throwing shades and promises, making contradictions and huge buty wall posts. I don't call them content
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 225, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In the first one you had more of an if implied but the second post its clear you say you WANT to lynch in the small pool because FJ is in the small pool and that they are a freebie. How does that not look like you want to lynch them?

Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. I was quoting you (even put your post in my post) . You were the one who said you wanted to lynch the smaller pool because FJ (who is now FA) was in that pool and that she was a freebie. In that post I didn't see any Ifs. now I must be misreading it but whatever. So if you don't want to lynch her and you think she is an easy read then lighten me how you feel about her up to this point?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 226, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 224, Kahlan wrote:For one I NEVER voted for RC!! I simply was trying to say what he was doing was/is scummy. My reasons I feel are pretty valid because I have never played with him before so of course I wouldnt know about his Meta. I don't go an look at other games. I stated before this is my second game so I dont know why outside things would matter. players just need to play this game right? So I feel if you post something in the game about something outside or from another game it has relevance to who the player is. So I take the information given in the game and use it the best way I know how. Thats how I feel the game should be played but I guess some of the things that get posted arent relevant to the game or I get accused of just misreading it.

Second I voted for AllIn not because of him voting but because HOW he voted. He basically jumped right on to the vote right after RC voted. sure he could have been trying to get a reaction out of Prohawk but all he did was vote and say thank you to RC. In that sense it looked like he was just voting so there can be a wagon or lynch he has been wanting from the beginning (someone from the east side)

Thirdly I'm sorry but have more content/Reads then you do. Good ones? maybe, maybe not but they are reads. I'm trying to find scum the best way I know how and this is the best I have for now...

For one so why you voted him becuase of something that wasn't related to game? The problem is this! Your saying he failed to answer the question , the question was "why you thought you will be the night kill?" and it was already answered "I honestly don't know" it was implied its a meta thing,

what was scummy about it?

Second if jumping on someones vote is scummy why you basically followed prohawk vote on RC ? and whats bad about it ? can you explain your point of view about it ?

Thirdly shall we count ? I have 40 posts after I replaced 3 or 4 pages ago, I dare you to find a contentless one in them please :]

and you have 26 posts and 3 votes, never pressured the one you scum readed , never asked questions. just throwing shades and promises, making contradictions and huge buty wall posts. I don't call them content

For the love of pete! I DIDNT vote for RC ever.. I was simply stating what I found scummy about his actions. If I thought he was actual scum at this point I would have voted for him.

So I thought reads were what you post in your post about other players? Like what you read about them or how you see them? Am I wrong?
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 am

Post by All In »

I still think we should lynch ProHawk.

FA is town
RC is town

Kahlan I'm not too sure about, but reads as town being wrong.

East Side scum pool: Prohawk, Random
West Side scum pool: Kaboose, lewarcher

Still going to keep voting east side.
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 am

Post by All In »

Coyote, who's east side scum?
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:04 am

In post 227, Kahlan wrote:
In post 225, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. I was quoting you (even put your post in my post) . You were the one who said you wanted to lynch the smaller pool because FJ (who is now FA) was in that pool and that she was a freebie. In that post I didn't see any Ifs. now I must be misreading it but whatever. So if you don't want to lynch her and you think she is an easy read then lighten me how you feel about her up to this point?

I'm leaning town on her but not positive.
I'm townreading you if it makes you feel any better about it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:19 am

Post by ProHawk »

Been pretty busy, post incoming soon.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 228, Kahlan wrote:For the love of pete! I DIDNT vote for RC ever.. I was simply stating what I found scummy about his actions. If I thought he was actual scum at this point I would have voted for him.

So I thought reads were what you post in your post about other players? Like what you read about them or how you see them? Am I wrong?

you love Pete?!

ok sorry , your push on him.

If you have any specific question about anyone ask me. I don't like to just give a readlist in my everypost ... thats not in my nature.

I like reaction testing and it destroys it.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod
, VC, please.

Post incoming.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:49 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 206, Frozen Angel wrote:prohawk posted a bunch of scummy posts. I made an attack on him. he started sorting out the lynches by his words. his inconsistansies about me and the fact he had no comment about my posts about his posts is the scummy thing here

I feel like ProHawk will dispute this summary. I could be tempted onto ProHawk though, I guess. I like the second part of your argument though, almost as though he was pretending you weren't there.

In post 207, Frozen Angel wrote:whats your read on Allin and Kaboose ?

I like All In for town. Kaboose has done nothing for me except for the fact that he's on the same wagon as me, so I'm biased in his favor at the moment.

---

Kahlan 216 wrote:In the first one you had more of an if implied but the second post its clear you say you WANT to lynch in the small pool because FJ is in the small pool and that they are a freebie. How does that not look like you want to lynch them?

This makes sense to me. I get where Radiant's coming from, but I also get this interpretation.

I think I'm being too pacifist this game... I don't know. Usually I'm a bit more bloodthirsty. Maybe because everyone's acting so civil this game. This is a good thing!

---

Kahlan 228 wrote:For the love of pete! I DIDNT vote for RC ever.. I was simply stating what I found scummy about his actions. If I thought he was actual scum at this point I would have voted for him.

No, you're right, and this is townie. I'll stick my neck out for you, K. I've got a pretty solid town read on you. What's hanging the game up is that no other wagon is really naturally forming. Both the ones on Radiant and SMRP are stagnating for different reasons.

---

All In 230 wrote:Coyote, who's east side scum?

SMRP is my best guess. I named a couple of reasons earlier, but, to expand further, he's only posting when called out and his comments seem arbitrary and aimless. What I mean by this is that he doesn't seem to be looking for a scumhunting target so much as he's just throwing out random comments. See: , .

Lastly, he hasn't asked one question all game. That's a big red flag for me that has proven to be a fairly reliable indicator of alignment in the past. Town is naturally wanting to get clarification, figure out what other people are doing, ask 'what if' scenarios, etc (e.g. "What do you mean by post X?", "Who do you think is scum right now?", "What if X flips town?").
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I like Kahlan activity btw

I have him as a newbie town

I want a more prohawk pressure

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:25 am

VOTE: RedCoyote
FA, how do you feel about him?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

lewarcher82 has requested replacement.

Some Random Mafia Player has been prodded.

With nine alive it takes five to lynch!

Votecount 1.9

RedCoyote - RadiantCowbells (L-4)
Frozen Angel - lewarcher82, Kahlan (L-3)
All In -
Kaboose -
lewarcher82 -
Some Random Mafia Player - RedCoyote, Kaboose (L-3)
RadiantCowbells - ProHawk (L-4)
ProHawk - All In, Frozen Angel (L-3)
Kahlan -

Not Voting - Some Random Mafia Player

Day One Deadline
(expired on 2016-02-15 16:30:00)
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RedCoyote
FA, how do you feel about him?

why the sudden scumread on redcoyote?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm not sure if sudden is the correct choice of words.

I haven't liked most of what he's posted and I have liked a lot of the stuff that Kahlan has.

I think that any of the 3 of you could be scum but RC hasn't been under pressure so I want to see how he reacts.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure if sudden is the correct choice of words.

I haven't liked most of what he's posted and I have liked a lot of the stuff that Kahlan has.

I think that any of the 3 of you could be scum but RC hasn't been under pressure so I want to see how he reacts.

What dont you like about his posts? Why do you like what kahlan has put out?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Can we just agree to disagree SRMP?

I don't feel like arguing with you.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Ranger replaces lewarcher82.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 142, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 74, ProHawk wrote:I could probably lynch the dude I'm voting now, Radiant, or Lewarcher at this point.

this was fast and fairly scummy I see , hmm

Name one scummy thing about this post. Go.

This post was nothing more than... Here are my scum-reads.

In post 144, Frozen Angel wrote:ok I'm scum reading whoever think catched RC as scum like this. Don't joke to me man. what questions are you even talking about? and there is no scummy sign in RC so far till this point. you ever played with him before?

How many times do you call me scum before you actually vote me? Hmmm... This will be a point I hit later. You also are obviously not really reading the thread.

In post 42, ProHawk wrote:who fears you RC?

First question, which was important because he was crying about getting the NK. Never gets answered.

I follow up with a "Hey dude pay attention to me" post. Nothing. Khalan has to intervene to which he blows off the question AGAIN.

In post 92, ProHawk wrote:I'm right here Radiant. Talk to me and not at me bro.

Oh look! He is still ignoring me. Wait, isn't that a scum-tell of yours? I digress.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 187, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 182, ProHawk wrote:Yes, if Radiant is town, your buddying looks especially bad. You get major scum points.

show me one post that I called him town in

I don't get why you are defensive about calling him town. I will play ball though. Lets quickly take a look at all of the posts from Radiant before you start posting content.

In post 15, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, you best be town here or there will be CONSEQUENCES

In post 31, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm 100% sure I can sort both FA and Jeanne as well so it's basically a 3 lynch pool.

In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're blatantly misinterpreting things.

I said that I will be able to sort the two of you with 100% accuracy.
That means that if we lynch in YOUR neighbourhood, either

1) You guys are scum and we lynch you for free
or
2) You aren't scum and we have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum.

I have made no judgement as to your alignment at this point and will not do so until FA posts because I can read her better than I can read you.

In post 123, RadiantCowbells wrote:When Frozen and Jeanne show up and start posting more I'll be more inclined to generate discussion.

The tone has already been set. Now. What do you do if you are scum, and there is someone here who -claims- (I'm sure with just cause) that if you are scum, he will catch you easily and drive you into the ground? Probably not best to piss said person off, get on their good side so they won't notice you pulling the wool over their eyes.

What is the FIRST thing you comment on?

DING DING - Prohawk's scummy post of course! - No it's not a post that he (ProHawk) made against Radiant, its about a post that RADIANT VOTED PROHAWK OVER.

Buddying Evidence #1 - Side with the person you want to be friends with. Think alike.

... in case anyone hasn't been following along, this next post came before Frozen posted.

In post 117, RadiantCowbells wrote:I strongly suspect that the wagon on me is being jumped on by scum.
Hence,
my Prohawk vote
. Hence,
my FoS on Kahlan
I think Kahlan's reasoning (which she actually gave unlike prohawk) is extremely weak and scummy.

So... Frozen, your two biggest scum reads ALSO happen to be who Radiant is voting for and who had a FoS on Kahlan. Coincidence? WHEN I FLIP TOWN AND IF KAHLAN FLIPS TOWN AND IF FROZEN IS STILL ALIVE LOOK BACK HERE!!!

Later comes...

In post 144, Frozen Angel wrote:ok I'm scum reading whoever think catched RC as scum like this. Don't joke to me man. what questions are you even talking about? and there is no scummy sign in RC so far till this point. you ever played with him before?

Frozen, you had mentioned you NEVER called Radiant town. Well, if someone isn't showing "scummy signs" but two other people are who are in the same neighborhood, wouldn't that logically put Radiant into your town pile? I dunno... maybe that's just me. This is neither here nor there however.

"I'm scum-reading whoever think catched RC as scum"

Lets just cover this phrase for a second.

Buddying Evidence #2 - Attack the attacker of the person you want to get on your side.

.... Tip of the iceberg.

I'm an idiot. VOTE: Frozen

Radiant is probably town who is going to lose cred at being able reading Frozen this game.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:I like Kahlan activity btw

Activity = Town, AmIRite?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 229, All In wrote:I still think we should lynch ProHawk.

Lazy.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I am going to freaking line up all the lynches in this game. So get over it.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Ranger »

{ProHawk}
{RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel}
{Some Random Mafia Player}
{Kahlan}
{All In}
{Kaboose}
{RedCoyote}
This, off the first page. I'll let you know if it changes.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”