Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 8097, Drixx wrote:Zulfy is not actually confirmed by Shiro. Shiro gave out the name before Zulfy claimed it. Just saying.

Doesnt really matter but:

Havent been counterclaimed

Didnt see that post until kc pointed it out.

Crumbed day 2 before there was really any pressure on me
no investigation no right to speak
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 8095, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8091, Drixx wrote:And even if you want to say that ABR shouldn't get much credit for the lynches ... he was still the counterwagon to Gale and nearly got lynched instead of Gale. Like... you can dislike the way ABR is going about things ... but are you actually trying to argue that he's scum and it's totally fine that Zulfy decided he wanted to gladiate obvtown out of sheer spite?

it is isn't that I dislike you, its that you make really naive/dumb assumptions like that.

scum being a cw to their scummate happens all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME.

welcome to larges. usually it is louder more egotistical player that lives and is given town cred by newbs or poor players.

lets look at what happened today:

zulfy who is confirmed by shiro along with sensei had powers to activate. the hammer kept town from getting those powers.

abr deprived flum from getting what are likely town powers.

we are letting the treestumping sk live who will only listen to whoever will let him live.

great job guys!

1) Assumption. There is less proof that Zulfy is conftown by shiro than Sensei is. In addition, without alignment confirmation of Shiro or the rolecop(which is still not even certain, because we don't know ZZZX's alignment), there is no proof that shiro even has that information in their role card.

2) Assumption. You do not know flums alignment.

3) Assumption: You do not know how we will act, other than that we will do so in a fashion which matches our win con, and you do not know that said win con is that of an SK, and we have claimed it is not such.

Stop presenting skewed facts. State what happened, not what you think of what happened.

Shit like that from you is the resaon why Zulfy thought we fucking hammered, and now we have to fucking decide if stumping him if skybird flips scum is actually the best thing to do so we don't risk getting pwned by him tomorrow, or if it's better to wait and see what zzzx has to say about shiros rolecard and hope that confirms him as town.

-Cerb

pedit: you not being counterclaimed means nothing. You were the premier lynch going into today, and it was well worth the risk of being counterclaimed to expose who conftown are to your team if they existed, and to give yourself a shot at living if it turned out they aren't actually in the game.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 am

Also, I find this really fucking weird.

All the other claimed roles that said they had knowledge of the existence of other flavors had certain knowledge they existed. Shiro is the only one that has said that it's possible they're not in the game.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Zulfy »

My role Card is short af. Varsoon was getting impatient I imagine
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:09 am

Not your role card, Shiro's, the role card that he says claims the roles of Liza and Annie are confirmed town.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Zulfy »

Pirates you need to answer the questions

Why did you lie about who hammered?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:13 am

Can I get a consensus here that if zulfy uses his powers again without discussion with the town, we're going to lynch him? I think it's optimal to get the rolecard info through ZZZX to confirm the claim shiro has made, so it's super bad for us to actually stump him tonight, but it's super shitty for our slot to leave him around and able to do that shit to us and others again.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 8106, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Can I get a consensus here that if zulfy uses his powers again without discussion with the town, we're going to lynch him?

This is extremely self evident. No need to uh, whatever the word is.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Zulfy »

Grandstand. The word is grandstand
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 am

In post 8107, Zulfy wrote:
In post 8106, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Can I get a consensus here that if zulfy uses his powers again without discussion with the town, we're going to lynch him?

This is extremely self evident. No need to uh, whatever the word is.

Yeah, but man. Consider the situation from my perspective.

If you dream super combo me, I'll be at 2/7 to lynch, automatically from the fire on me. DP wants to lynch me. 4/7. I assume if you dream super combo me, the you'd be voting me at well, so 6/7.

So I'd need to find 6 other slots to vote you with me, the claim third party, before one other slot decides to put a vote on us.

Actually. umm. If sky flips town, we shoot flum, and scum shoot someone...we're down to 11 alive, 6 to lynch. You guys can dream super combo me and just lynch me straight out. :-/

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 am

Like, people always underestimate the power of vote manipulation stuff.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Zulfy »

I dont have these powers if Im not liza.

Read the wiki
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Zulfy »

Dream súper combo is one shot btw
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 am

Oh true! You're totally right. All the others are one shot per day, and that one is one shot period.

And 1) You being liza doesn't mean you aren't scum(would require you to be scum with shiro though), 2)if you are town and liza, that doesn't mean you won't do something hasty like you just tried to do.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Zulfy »

This is all assuming I am alive tomorrow.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 am

In post 8114, Zulfy wrote:This is all assuming I am alive tomorrow.

I don't know why scum would shoot you, or why a vig would shoot you. The only person likely to shoot you is me I think, and that's only if skybird flips scum, and wgeurts and I decide to shoot you, which is, well, uncertain right now.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Zulfy »

I reject your premise.

This wont happen again tho.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7997, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:What about DGB? DP said you and Yos convinced them she was town, and you've been saying she was town all game.

-Cerb

pedit: yos, read my earlier post. I said I want NEITHER of you to get powers, because there's a risk you'll gain vigs, making me potentially lose, and because there's a risk that you're scum. I was mainly raging about the fact that there should be no double standard, we don't know either of your alignments, therefore it doesn't make sense to give one of you power while refusing to give the other power. We should just not give either power.

I'm not stumping him tonight unless you guys like...get way mor epeople saying to stump flum tonight if skybird flips town.

I'm not going to get lynched tomorrow because I followed the wrong peoples orders. :-/

:slaps forehead: Is this why you've been trying to keep me from getting rings all game?

TCC, all my rings give me global powers, not individually targeted powers. I said that way back on day 1. Based on how the mod described the role, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for me to get a vig kill in a ring.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8105, Zulfy wrote:Pirates you need to answer the questions

I didn't lie I thought drixx hammered. was it cuke pple?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 am

In post 8117, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 7997, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:What about DGB? DP said you and Yos convinced them she was town, and you've been saying she was town all game.

-Cerb

pedit: yos, read my earlier post. I said I want NEITHER of you to get powers, because there's a risk you'll gain vigs, making me potentially lose, and because there's a risk that you're scum. I was mainly raging about the fact that there should be no double standard, we don't know either of your alignments, therefore it doesn't make sense to give one of you power while refusing to give the other power. We should just not give either power.

I'm not stumping him tonight unless you guys like...get way mor epeople saying to stump flum tonight if skybird flips town.

I'm not going to get lynched tomorrow because I followed the wrong peoples orders. :-/

:slaps forehead: Is this why you've been trying to keep me from getting rings all game?

TCC, all my rings give me global powers, not individually targeted powers. I said that way back on day 1. Based on how the mod described the role, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for me to get a vig kill in a ring.

It's not the only reason. I'm still of the opinion that giving powers to unknown alignment individuals is a silly risk to take when you don't have to, especially at a juncture where town is so far ahead.

The precise point of not giving town more vigs and thus making it less likely that we could succeed in our win con was indeed relevant, but I would have made those points even without this win con. Just the way I feel about that particular aspect of game theory.

Can I please hear your thoughts on shooting fluminator if skybird flips town, and shooting zulfy if skybird flips scum?

I also think it's possible that, with certain scum team combinations, if I drop the lynch threshold below 6 by skybird flipping town, shooting flum, who ends up being town, and scum shooting, town could be effecitively endgamed tomorrow if the scum team is fast enough.

:-/

So, yeah, thoughts on just not shooting because fuck that risk?

In post 8118, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8105, Zulfy wrote:Pirates you need to answer the questions

I didn't lie I thought drixx hammered. was it cuke pple?

You quoted us in the post and you used an imprecise pronoun, rather than saying exactly who you were mad at for hammering. There is no reason why anyone would read that and somehow think you were talking to Drixx.

The same questions I asked yosarian apply to you as well.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:19 am

Also, I completely missed that you said anything about what the rings could do on D1. The concern about you getting a vig wouldn't have been relevant in that case, though the concern about you potentially being scum is still significant.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8097, Drixx wrote:Zulfy is not actually confirmed by Shiro. Shiro gave out the name before Zulfy claimed it. Just saying.

You're also not confirmed until it actually happens. I think it unlikely that you would make the claim that you will be mod confirmed in thread (equivalent to Innocent Child) if it's not true, but it would be foolish for me to just assume it is true and let that assumption impact other thoughts.

I appreciate it that I am almost certainly not as good at this game as you are, but do you have to constantly imply that I'm terrible? It has started to feel really personal.

(((drixx)))

its not personal I am just really annoyed! this was poorly played out IMO. ffs you pple need to keep it in your pants sometimes.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8119, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
Can I please hear your thoughts on shooting fluminator if skybird flips town, and shooting zulfy if skybird flips scum?

Don't shoot anyone tonight. In fact, I was pretty sure that you had already promised that you were not going to do that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 am

In post 8122, Yosarian2 wrote:

Don't shoot anyone tonight. In fact, I was pretty sure that you had already promised that you were not going to do that.

I said I wouldn't shoot anyone if that's what was desired. ABR and Drixx want me to shoot flum if skybird flips town, because of the conflict between them, and because per lowkey, lynching flum will just kill lowkey instead, and lowkey is bodyguarding him, so my shot is the best known way to remove flum if that's what we want to do. Zulfy did that bizarre terribly anti-town thing, and again, ABR and Drixx are okay with me shooting him if skybird flips scum. I have repeatedly asked for other people's opinions but you all keep ignoring me.

-Ceeb
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 8122, Yosarian2 wrote:

I don't want you to shoot any1 tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”