FIRE, Zulfy
The Cool Cucumbers (2):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
Zulfy (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (13):
Klingoncelt, The Cool Cucumbers, Drunken Pirates, Drixx, Shiro, Skybird, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, Yosarian2, Lowkey, Fluminator, Sensei, ZZZX

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Shiro, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Sensei (5):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Fluminator, Shiro
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Skybird, Drixx
Zulfy (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

All players may only vote for Zulfy or Albert B. Rampage for the remainder of Day 3.

Albert B. Rampage can not vote for the rest of Day 3, take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against him will count as double for the remainder of the Day 3.
The Cool Cucumbers can not vote for the rest of Day 3, take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against them will count as double for the remainder of Day 3
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8201 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

ABR is already at L-4 (L-2 really since votes are double votes rn) so yes, now I see what Drixx is saying. The fire vote on him counts as a double vote even though it's only a single vote on Yos and Zulfy (?????). Yos, if there's a good reason to be rushing a lynch based on what Drixx says in PT, then yeah, let me know. Otherwise I'm waiting on everyone.

mollie, ABR isn't even manipulating emotional people. People just don't like his playstyle or how blunt he is or that he's calling them scum. What FA did was out of place and she did the same thing to me earlier in the game too. I've read all your posts.

Zulfy isn't even emotional, he just made a hasty decision and used all these abilities out of nowhere because he thought there was a hammer and didn't even read the whole thread to see what happened. This is a shitshow.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 8201, Lowkey wrote:ABR is already at L-4 (L-2 really since votes are double votes rn) so yes, now I see what Drixx is saying. The fire vote on him counts as a double vote even though it's only a single vote on Yos and Zulfy (?????). Yos, if there's a good reason to be rushing a lynch based on what Drixx says in PT, then yeah, let me know. Otherwise I'm waiting on everyone.

mollie, ABR isn't even manipulating emotional people. People just don't like his playstyle or how blunt he is or that he's calling them scum. What FA did was out of place and she did the same thing to me earlier in the game too. I've read all your posts.

Zulfy isn't even emotional, he just made a hasty decision and used all these abilities out of nowhere because he thought there was a hammer and didn't even read the whole thread to see what happened.
This is a shitshow.

Yeah.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Wow. Is Zulfy even for real?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Sky, since we are apparently not lynching you right now, we are going to need you to demonstrate your role tonight to prove you have a temp hatred and roleblock. Do not target anyone who already has a hatred or fire vote on them though.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'm stepping away to watch a movie.

Anyone: Do not lynch ABR while I am gone. I will treat you as scum trying to advance the game ahead and silencing myself, among others, if you do. I will be back once the movie over.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

The primary reason for my hurry is that it will take almost nothing for ABR to be killed by this shitshow, while we have to gather together SIX people to vote on Zulfy so I can hammer him with my now outed ability.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8190, Drixx wrote:
In post 8183, Skybird wrote:
In post 8145, Drixx wrote:Mechanics Semantics (especially when multiple people are obviously confused and there are multiple posts in here and in the MC party chat showing that the intent was to hammer and I in fact had the ability to hammer) should never get in the way of the actual intent of the players.

Drixx, It is what it is. Tomorrow I'll even self-vote for you idiots that want to lynch me.

In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?

For what it's worth, Skybird; I supported flipping you because it would bring clarity to several things that are obfuscated right now. I don't have a really strong read on you in one direction or the other. Your flip has a bit of a spiderweb impact on other things though. I would have preferred people be willing to let TCC stump you so you could still talk and help if you flipped town, but people are super paranoid of 3rd parties (or 3rd party claims as the case sometimes is). There's a lot of reasons for that bias but I view having someone be able to scumhunt and continue to contribute as much preferable to someone being silenced. Scum getting stumped would just not say anything or else would spam or wifom and just be ignored.

Town stumped; however, retain the ability to play to their wincon.

Thanks Drixx. I really would rather be stumped than dead. I'm enjoying the game which is why I haven't replaced out even though I barely have time to play.

Drixx, I can vote Zulfy. I agree that what he did was pretty crappy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8204, Yosarian2 wrote:Sky, since we are apparently not lynching you right now, we are going to need you to demonstrate your role tonight to prove you have a temp hatred and roleblock. Do not target anyone who already has a hatred or fire vote on them though.

Who do you all want me to target?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Fluminator »

How was ABR not voting sky. *sigh*
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Fluminator »

You got really lucky sky.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8201, Lowkey wrote:ABR is already at L-4 (L-2 really since votes are double votes rn) so yes, now I see what Drixx is saying. The fire vote on him counts as a double vote even though it's only a single vote on Yos and Zulfy (?????). Yos, if there's a good reason to be rushing a lynch based on what Drixx says in PT, then yeah, let me know. Otherwise I'm waiting on everyone.

Zulfy isn't even emotional, he just made a hasty decision and used all these abilities out of nowhere because he thought there was a hammer and didn't even read the whole thread to see what happened. This is a shitshow.

hindu :(

I disagree cos he was. I have seen him do it several times before. he baits pple and then if rise to it he tries to either bully them or get them removed from the game via the mod or a lynch. you said "mollie no1 hates you" and I showed you where he said exactly that.

I don't think he is the same player you used to know. he has gotten mean and he knows what he is doing.

I am not happy with the situ either it is distracting me from the very important task of running the computerized survivor game simulator of all the pple on the commune and I have to keep trying until I beat reck so I can IM him and say TAKE THAT!

http://brantsteele.net/survivor/cagayan ... c=RpJLzKTu
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Not me, it would be useless. DGB would be optimal, except they claimed ascetic.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8208, Skybird wrote:
In post 8204, Yosarian2 wrote:Sky, since we are apparently not lynching you right now, we are going to need you to demonstrate your role tonight to prove you have a temp hatred and roleblock. Do not target anyone who already has a hatred or fire vote on them though.

Who do you all want me to target?

If you are town, don't announce your roleblock target in thread. If you announce it you have zero chance of stopping the scumkill. Plus scum could screw with you in other ways if you do.

Just use your best judgement and try not to screw up lol.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK. I was just trying to show that I am willing to do what I can to show I'm town.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7924, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
Removing our passive DOES remove our bp. That's bad for us, but it might be good for town overall. I hope you can all see why.

-Cerb

I think I should spell this out and make this as explicit as possible. (After all, this is why I asked Zulfy to take away your passive.)

IF THERE IS A TOWN VIG LEFT ALIVE, NOTE THIS: TCC, THE GUY WHO HAS CLAIMED HE HAS TO KILL YOU IN ORDER TO WIN, IS NOT GOING TO HAVE HIS BULLETPROOF PROTECTION TONIGHT. THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY SHOT TO VIG HIM.

TCC, if you are still alive in the morning, then you will know, for a FACT, that there are no town vigs left, which means that maybe I will be able to trust you to work with us at lynching scum instead of trying to hunt for town vigs.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 pm

ImageImageImage
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:39 pm

ftr, it isn't what he is saying cos I agree with him its cos he used the shouty font.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8217, Drunken Pirates wrote:ftr, it isn't what he is saying cos I agree with him its cos he used the shouty font.

This thread moves fast and it's easy to miss stuff. I just want to make sure there is absolutely no doubt that everyone saw it.

After all, this gambit only works if it is absolutely, 100% certain and clear to everyone, especially TCC, know for a fact that that any town vigs who might still be alive know that

THE COOL CUCUMBERS, THE GUY WHO HAS CLAIMED HE HAS TO KILL ALL TOWN VIGS YOU IN ORDER TO WIN, IS NOT GOING TO HAVE HIS BULLETPROOF PROTECTION TONIGHT, AND THAT THIS WILL BE THEIR ONLY CHANCE TO VIG HIM.

So I wanted to make sure that nobody missed that.

You think people will get the message?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7871, Shiro wrote:
In post 7844, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I love Shiro
. He thinks I'm town too. There's no OMGUS.

Aw

But yea, it is probably as far away from omgus as possible.

@Kling I don't get the give 24 hours or so thing at all. You do realise I have been here from start of the game right? Half of the post of R&L were mine (Well less than half since after a point FA started posting a lot but yea a fair amount )

Let's call it a reset or cool-down period. A step back and take a fresh look kind of thing.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Fuck off Yosarian2. We were never going to shoot without towns approval and you KNOW it, because you should know by now that we're not idiots.

How many vigs may be left was fucking immaterial, there was never going to be a time when taking a shot and hoping to hit one of them would exist (without us gaining further powers so as to make two shots in one night), because there would still be fucking scum alive and so we'd be lynched for doing it the next day. If there were no scum, the game would already be over and we would have fucking lost.

Let me remind you fuckers that if you lynch zulfy today, we are EASILY the best way you have to deal with DP if they become a problem and don't conftown, or the fluminator/lowkey issue.

That as actually the reason why I was considering a no lynch as potentially the strongest path to take today, even if zulfy has played terribly and deserves to be lynched for it.

Do whatever the fuck you want. If we live until tomorrow so be it.

And, Yosarian: if you're not scum, and that was motivated by the best interests of town, know that you're just removing a threat to scum for them, that they wouldn't have ever wanted to spend a shot on because we're a spare mislynch for them.

Town shooting us is a result scum would be perfectly happy with.

-Cerb
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7876, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We need to mass claim for real.

Do you really think the Scums and PRs will do that?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Not to mention the fact that if we catch just one more scum, it becomes impossible for scum to win unless they can get through our bulletproof or get us lynched. They fucking need us dead, but they absolutely don't want to spend a shit on us.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8021, Fluminator wrote:Because the paranoia on me is stupid and keeping me away from cool powers.

For the record, I wasn't paranoid about you until you took Bester as your avatar. ;)
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Hmm. Shit should be shot in that last post. :p

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”