Elyse
(2)
popsofctown -- Venmar, Elyse
(3)
pisskop -- YT2980, Flubbernugget, Almost50
(0)
SirCakez

Not Voting:
Nicole Mimi Tithel, T S O, PeregrineV, BRantz, CooLDoG, wgeurts, Nero Cain, popsofctown

With 20 votes available, it takes 11 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Will End on Monday, February 29th, at 8 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-02-29 20:00:00)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1590, grapes wrote:I kinda wanna wagon 50.

:lol:
Oh, I'm so sorry I've hurt your delicate feelings by stating you weren't on top of my schedule. I promise to give you proper attention when I'm less occupied trying to get obv!scum lynched. You see, when I see scum I tend to try to lynch them rather than keep it to myself and try to engage with someone else who could potentially mess up with my mind. Your case though will become more apparent towards the middle of the day, so I will -by then- decide on whether you're still a suspect worth inspecting or have actually lift up yourself towards the more secure slots. Until then, feel free to do whatever makes you happy. BEST OF LUCK.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1620, Suzune wrote:Beeboy, I would rather hear about who you think is scum? Care you share? Yesterday you did not care what the train was as long as it was not Dwlee

I have a lot of people I haven't sorted out but people I would want to lynch right now based on what I have read would be.
Scum {Sircakes, YT, Rob, TSO}

TSO - When I went through Titus's ISO I really agreed with her post here. Along with the case I already made even if I did say I reconsidered it, I was lying and was just too lazy to push TSO since everyone was town reading him.

YT - Consensus lynched just force a lynch pool decided by 1 player and this early in the game where not all information has been pointed out yet it is very bad.

Rob - I don't like his push on me and has been tunneling hard all game (can anyone confirm this is what Rob is usually like)

Sircakes - Mr. BrokenRecord, telling people to vote me without actually having much to add himself, basically he has been durdling around most of the game as far as I can see.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1626, Almost50 wrote:Oh, I'm so sorry I've hurt your delicate feelings by stating you weren't on top of my schedule. I promise to give you proper attention when I'm less occupied trying to get obv!scum lynched. You see, when I see scum I tend to try to lynch them rather than keep it to myself and try to engage with someone else who could potentially mess up with my mind. Your case though will become more apparent towards the middle of the day, so I will -by then- decide on whether you're still a suspect worth inspecting or have actually lift up yourself towards the more secure slots. Until then, feel free to do whatever makes you happy. BEST OF LUCK.

ewww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1626, Almost50 wrote:

Oh, I'm so sorry I've hurt your delicate feelings by stating you weren't on top of my schedule. I promise to give you proper attention when I'm less occupied trying to get obv!scum lynched. You see, when I see scum I tend to try to lynch them rather than keep it to myself and try to engage with someone else who could potentially mess up with my mind. Your case though will become more apparent towards the middle of the day, so I will -by then- decide on whether you're still a suspect worth inspecting or have actually lift up yourself towards the more secure slots. Until then, feel free to do whatever makes you happy. BEST OF LUCK.

eww
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by grapes »

Ughgghhhhh

are you guys seeing how shameless the cheekiness of this scum is?

How's about you answer my questions man.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Almost50

worstpost2015
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1627, beeboy wrote:
In post 1620, Suzune wrote:Beeboy, I would rather hear about who you think is scum? Care you share? Yesterday you did not care what the train was as long as it was not Dwlee

YT - Consensus lynched just force a lynch pool decided by 1 player and this early in the game where not all information has been pointed out yet it is very bad.

This isn't very coherent at all. Come again?

Are you referring to the 1, 2, 3 point system?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1595, YT2980 wrote:Pisskop - 3
Popsofcptown - 2
Beeboy - 1

Yay, and the above quoted order is even correct in my case. PK is my top priority of the 3, followed by pops then beeboy.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1632, YT2980 wrote:This isn't very coherent at all. Come again?

Are you referring to the 1, 2, 3 point system?

Yes. The consensus lynch system seems very anti-town. Also informs scum what the safest wagon to hop onto is.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1629, pisskop wrote:

eww

ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

Points for the strangest post I have yet to read...
VOTE: Almost50

Almost seems tongue in cheek and patronizing. Way to jump to the head of my interest in lynching list...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

:v
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

What a gross post. This is getting wagoned at some point.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by grapes »

yesssss

VOTE: almost50

honk honk
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by YT2980 »

So which one of pisskop or almost is scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im scum
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Vote: pisskop
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1640, YT2980 wrote:So which one of pisskop or almost is scum?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

OPEN THE HATCHET HERE COMES THE DEATH MACHINE
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1641, pisskop wrote:Im scum

ewwwwwwwww

Your lucky almost50 is even worse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

honk honk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant fix stupid.

So why is nobody talking about TSO as the scumbag he is?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Pisskop, what's your scum role? :P
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lesbian Power Bomber
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sry Macho Power Bomber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”