grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by grapes »

I cannot type today.

First line should read "pad to your bs case" the rest is arguably english enough to understand.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1734, pisskop wrote:As long as were clear youre still pushing it as a mechanical guilty.

You mean this pisskop? What does this mean?

@Almost
What do you think about Rob's guilty?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

It means Ima let others do their thing and observe.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1737, pisskop wrote:Im a doctor.

No comment. :roll:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1774, popsofctown wrote:Mm I'm not open to lynching Mimi unless she stops linking cool music.

Priorities.

I AGREE WITH THIS POST

POST THE JAMS OR DIE MIMI
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont relish the idea of everyone jumping onto mini without talk or needing their own reason so early in the day.

If it is multiball we need to look for SvS action, and think.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1777, pisskop wrote:It means Ima let others do their thing and observe.

I'm asking you what your thoughts on the guilty are.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1780, pisskop wrote:I dont relish the idea of everyone jumping onto mini without talk or needing their own reason so early in the day.

Can't think of anything better to lynch atm can you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I disapprove on outing it so early, I dislike that they are explicitly claiming 'not cop', and I dont like how they are hedging their bets.

That said Im always open to lynching based on claimed guilties. Those are usually wins. But multiballs. They complicate things like that.

I dont think I could make it any clearer that I havent read 90% of the game, so I have no explicit opinion on the D1 play of either. I dont like TSO and AI pings me in a way he has failed to in the handful of other games Ive seen him in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1782, grapes wrote:
In post 1780, pisskop wrote:I dont relish the idea of everyone jumping onto mini without talk or needing their own reason so early in the day.

That doesnt mean I cant watch you all ignore/react to it. What does my vote or lack thereof mean?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1742, Rob14 wrote:Also, redirectors are very unlikely in a multiball setup. Things get weird fast when you can redirect kills.

I'm not sure if this relevant, but in this game we actually not one, but TWO BusDrivers in a town-WWs-Mafia setup.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1744, Rob14 wrote:It's probably ok for me to say that I'm not a cop. I'm something else that is investigative in nature. That's pretty much why I wanted a replacement. My power is definitely not 100% in catching a scum I target, but it shouldn't produce false positives, and definitely not given the claim of Mimi.

ALRIGHT. Will you please stop it at that?

VOTE: Mimi for now. Let's see how her posts actually look like though.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1784, pisskop wrote:
In post 1782, grapes wrote:

That doesnt mean I cant watch you all ignore/react to it. What does my vote or lack thereof mean?

This is quite the change of tune from your "wow you guys were really gonna let this game get to 100 pages" thing you were all about yesterday but meh.

I agree we should have everyone check in first.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1783, pisskop wrote:I disapprove on outing it so early, I dislike that they are explicitly claiming 'not cop', and I dont like how they are hedging their bets.

That said Im always open to lynching based on claimed guilties. Those are usually wins. But multiballs. They complicate things like that.

I dont think I could make it any clearer that I havent read 90% of the game, so I have no explicit opinion on the D1 play of either. I dont like TSO and AI pings me in a way he has failed to in the handful of other games Ive seen him in.

Cool. I agree with this.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 240, T S O wrote:Actually, I'm afraid that's a lie. You have seen a fake dayvig gambit before, because RC used one on you in this game, at post #124. At post #152, you specifically note its usage.

VOTE: Dwlee99

My initial reaction to this was "what the fuck is this shit" but actually after checking a few things I wanna say it's fine.

This is a kind of push I would usually be all over and derailing because I basically never see things like this yielding scum, and I usually expect scum to _always_ be careful enough to not lie about things that are easily fact checkable, but I think I buy someone thinking dwlee would be bad enough to think he'd get away with it. Sooo I'm going to pay extra attention to people who were opposing/dodging the wagon in this case.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1750, Elyse wrote:Why are you ignoring Rob?

I'm not and wasn't. I'm just a slow reader and even more so a typist, and I'm still a page behind as of now. I will finish catching up & sign off, but I have by now voted Mimi.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1790, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1750, Elyse wrote:Why are you ignoring Rob?

I'm not and wasn't. I'm just a slow reader and even more so a typist, and I'm still a page behind as of now. I will finish catching up & sign off, but I have by now voted Mimi.

OK
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1776, Elyse wrote:@Almost

Elyse, I did vote her when I got to that part. You can see where I'm at by the quotes I respond to. If I'm responding to post #1000 (say) it means I've only read to that one, and have yet to read post #1001
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|

I ever mention elly was nommed for a scummy in one of my games w/her? for best scum? she put in more effort than most town, and her cases were built out of mediocre discussion.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1792, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1776, Elyse wrote:@Almost

Elyse, I did vote her when I got to that part. You can see where I'm at by the quotes I respond to. If I'm responding to post #1000 (say) it means I've only read to that one, and have yet to read post #1001

I said ok.

I was serious.
pisskop wrote::|

I ever mention elly was nommed for a scummy in one of my games w/her? for best scum? she put in more effort than most town, and her cases were built out of mediocre discussion.

Are you trying to scumread me for putting in effort?
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:25 pm

In post 308, Almost50 wrote:Hi; all.

Sorry for the late entry. I've tried to do a quick read though, and one thing caught my eye:

In post 201, T S O wrote:I don't particularly feel like voting pops right now. I'm not really scumreading anyone who has posted much. There are a ton of people who need to start playing, however.

Now I do like to keep track of my games on a text file, with remarks and pointers for reference. By the time this post was made a total of 21 players had already checked in. Only Starbuck (still hasn't), Peregrine (did later on), and myself (here I am) had yet to post.

But maybe TSO meant to include those who only posted once or twice which he considered to be "of no content"? *Shrug*

OK, now I see there's a party going at Dwlee's place. My previous experience with him is limited to a still ongoing game, so I'm probably of not much use, but I could still contribute two points:

1.a. On the + side, I would've thought that "may" have been a real DayVig action myself, although I've seen it being used as a "joke" more than once before.

1.b. Still I would've had doubts, bc -to my knowledge- DayVigging does not require confirmation. In other words, the "real" DayVigs I've seen before were unannounced and simply done by submitting a PM to the Mod.

2. It is indeed strange to say one never saw something when they actually did. I don't see how one would forget something done to them by "Welp! I'm RC" in particular.

FoS on Dwlee, not doubt.. but I feel it's too early into the day to push his wagon further.

Now let me go back & read more to see if I can find anything I might've missed on my first read.

In post 453, Almost50 wrote:1st (@SirCakez): NO. I did NOT read between Ranger's where she said posted a "needs to post" on top of 2 dices and where I said she meant we should not hammer. The post(s) where you refer to a player who is not in game I did NOT read.

The thing is whenever I try to post there's always some new posts, and if I read them first then some more will be posted, and so on. So, I just read up to some point and start typing and when I submit I do not read the new posts.. I just confirm my post to be submitted anyway. (This is a temporary situation and should not last long).

2nd: I have decided Dwlee to be 3rd party but NOT a member of the main mafia group. There's NO WAY 12 or even 10 townies will agree on a lynch in the opening 24-48 hours. So it follows that 3-4 mafia are on that wagon, if not even all of them. TSO voted him then Titus (who is town to me) joined in and everybody started piling up line ants on sugar.
He did make a slip (Dwlee; that is) that I can't see as an "innocent" one, but still doesn't justify the pile up on him like there was a "be won Dwlee's wagon" kind of win-con in their role PMs.

So, not town (bc he did tell a lie) and not mafia (bc they're voting him) = self-aligned 3rd party. Remains to be seen whether he is likely harmful, bc .. YES .. I have seen town-aligned 3rd party players (ex: Survivour Doctor). They may turn against the time in later stages of the game if needs be, but at the start of the game chances are they want the town to win fast so they can also win.

These posts read entirely as a hedge rather than a legit mindset, and are prompting me to do a meta-dive of A50 to see if he's this ridiculously overcautious in his town games. I've checked 2 games so far and no, he sure as fuck is capable of forming stances he has some belief in when he's town, even when he's behind with the game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=65041&f=110
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65087 (where it appeared he was behind/pushed for "lurking", and still at least did stuff)

Probably gonna put this on hold for now until I've finished reading the game since I wanna get back to reading the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1794, Elyse wrote:Are you trying to scumread me for putting in effort?

Im trying to scumread you for asking questions and then agreeing with every answer.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1796, pisskop wrote:
In post 1794, Elyse wrote:Are you trying to scumread me for putting in effort?

Im trying to scumread you for asking questions and then agreeing with every answer.

1) where have I done this besides your assessment of the guilty
2) why is that scummy
3) what does that have to do with my past scumgame
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:04 pm

In post 754, beeboy wrote:
In post 750, Varsoon wrote:BECAUSE HUMAN ERROR IS A FUCKING GARBAGE DEFENSE MADE BY WEAK PLAYERS, BEEBOY.
IF YOU LET EVERY SINGLE PERSON OFF ON THE 'HUMAN ERROR' DEFENSE, YOU'LL NEVER CATCH SCUM.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN HE FLIPS TOWN.
WHY WOULD SCUM LIE ABOUT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE WHEN SOMEONE WAS IN THE GAME WHERE SOMEONE FAKE VIG CLAIMED. THE RISK VERSUS REWARD SITUATION MAKES NO SENSE IT IS LIKE 95% RISK AND THE REWARD IS PEOPLE STILL DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND PUSH YOU ANYWAY.

This is town as fuck, I've liked his defense up to here but this post is the most obviously genuine one and it's mostly well-reasoned too. The only reason I disregarded this line of thought when I first saw the dwlee push is because Titus was a replacement in dwlee's previous game, way after the fake dayvig on dwlee in that game occurred.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

As of that post, I want to purge the entire group of {A50, pisskop, Suzune, YT2980} with hellfire, irrespective of multiball.

Spoiler:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”