Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not a town leader at all. My reads have been trash which is precisely why I'm trying to let someone else decide the lynch.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Viva is definitely town. Rude town perhaps, but town nonetheless.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah I agree and you agree which is why I'm inclined to vote Titus here. The only reason I haven't already is because people were shooting me down for saying I would hammer early despite the fact we need this Titus lynch to progress the game.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I think it is best to think everything through carefully. The probability of Titus being scum is high, but we cannot permit any more mistakes. Next mislynch brings us to lylo.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

Sorry about the rudeness as well EE. It wasn't called for.
I'm just super frustrated about how hard this Titus lynch has been to get.
Here's a proper readslist at any rate, if only to help you guys out if I get night killed.

Town:
AlwaysInnocent
: Always felt really on the same page with him, a lot of shared reads, I've felt that he never took any of the townreads on him or took any of his townreads for granted, and that paranoia seems very town. He's also stuck his neck out defending town in very non-white knighty ways that could have easily come back to bite him and that I don't think he would have done as scum. Very much went against the crowd and in town's interests when town was doing stupid crap. I'm legit surprised neither he nor I were NKed by this point.

ExtrapolatedEagle
: I've wavered on this but I don't think that EE would defend his partner this hard without slipping up and looking a ton more scummy than he is. The only thing I really want to hold against him is his incessant Titus WKing but he's town here regardless of the Titus flip. And if he really is scum with Titus we'll figure it out by lynching their other partner; I don't want to touch him this game. Also the arguing that we've had has felt really since from his PoV which makes me feel that he genuinely feels wronged in a way that I don't think that he would as scum.

Probtown:
The_Cow
: This is an iffy read but I feel like scum have not been bussing this game and basically everyone that I'm not townreading is all over him. Again, even if scum are trying to pull off an elaborate bus here (or even are trying to get Titus lynched to clear Cow), this isn't a slot I'd want to be lynching in for the rest of the game. Plus, there's just way too many people scumreading him and most of the people are scumreading him for reasons that are NAI from my meta dive.

Null:
Pistachi0n
: Like she's been objectively really just bad (not like scummy bad but just ugh.) but she's also been one of the people consistently voting scum and VCA paints her really well.
I'm inclined to just pencil her in as weak town because I like most of her positions overall I just think she should like put more effort. Why play this game if you're going to basically lurk and not push any of your reads, idk. but probably town.

Maybe scum-
Cerberus
: I really hated how on D1 he started pointing out the flaws in Titus's push, part of what led me on that path, but then when I mentioned it he completely 180d and denied having anything to do with it. I also get the feeling that a lot of the questions that he's been asking me have been entirely pointless; like I haven't answered the majority of what he's asked me and nothing. He also does a lot of just declaring things without really following up on it and I have never gotten the impression that he's actually trying to solve the game. Cow push sucks as well. If 1 of my 3 scumreads is actually town this is probably the fourth.

Scum-
Karnage
: A lot of this is based off of associatives with the Titus slot and Titus's scumflip makes this an instant lynch tomorrow but I could make a strong case independently even; there's the day one shit where they had like this mini distancing session and Titus randomly came out with a weird ass townread. I really hated the 'oh let's see how far you are willing to bus him Cakez' thing from yesterday; that looks like scum distancing with an out after Firebringer flips town. His reads are weak and feel like they're just following crowd mentality, both Karnage and Yonom have been part of the scum voting block (and her positions have been just as weak!) and have possibly the worst substantiation. Like, let's help Cakez bus? what the fuck. no.
Sircakez
: Slimy as fuck. Been on every town wagon, and SS's wagon that took off way too fast could easily have gained support as a counter wagon for Scum!Cakez. I really don't like how he agreed to lynch Titus and now is like digging for every excuse to not vote Titus and making other people take responsibility for his votes. His 'oh my reads are bad so I sheep' claim doesn't really mesh with the way he's playing; he's pushing for literally every wagon that's not Titus right now and I'm pretty sure he's actually just hoping that one of them takes off. Don't think he's town here. If he's town, he deserves like an award for most pro-scum play.

Confirmed scum-
Titus
: I feel like I've said enough here? She's jumping from easy scumread to easy scumread (cow now), she's been strongarming lynches while refusing to give reasons and then making really crappy analogies for why she shouldn't be held responsible for unexplained lynches that hit town. Even after the disaster SS lynch (which I tried several times to get her to substantiate on and she refused) she did the same fucking shit with Firebringer; barely explained wagon on an easily lynched player with the same crappy votes on it, hits town, doesn't really say anything about it at all. Her attempt now to try to smooth things over with me after she has refused to talk with me at all this entire game just feels so dirty and scummy; I wouldn't expect town to wait until she's absolutely forced to engage with me to do so. Particularly considering that I was generally townread and she had tried to vote me a few times; that's something that I think that Town!Titus would have tried to get things going on but she never did. Always felt like she was content just being lazy and going for easy wagons (Cow again!) and she's been just pushing wagons through in a really dirty way. Like, she is trying today to get a Cow speedlynch going under the pretensees that it's to 'clarify that there's scum in her townblock', like what the fuck? Like, no. She has to go today.

In terms of the likely teams I've been looking at, in sets of 2:

Extremely likely
Titus/Sircakez (Poorly supported townread on Sircakez from Titus, Sircakez saying he's ok to lynch her but pushing every other wagon)
Sircakez/Karnage (Let's help Cakez bus from Karnage, pushing for a Karnage lynch without actually pushing for it from Cakez)
Karnage/Titus (All that crap from Yonom, poorly clarified position from Karnage, extremely stale and unexplained townread from Titus)

for my Karnage/Sircakez/Titus working theory.

The one thing I don't like about putting Karnage and Sircakez together is that Sircakez has been pushing for a Karnage lynch but I think that it's a distancing attempt and that scum were expecting to have to bus one of their own if the Cow lynch didn't go through. I also get the impression that Sircakez isn't *actually* trying to get the wagon shifted, he's just trying to make a show of it, whereas with other things such as Cow I feel like he was genuinely trying to make something happen.

Other possibilities include:
Cerb/Titus (Associatives are horrible)
Pist/Sircakez (The only person Sircakez hasn't tried to pin the lynch on that's scummy is Pist. All he's done is call her null and ignore her)
Cow/Pist (Long shot but if Titus was town this would sort of make sense, with Pist pushing Titus as a chainsaw)
EE/Titus (long shot, and still best not to lynch EE. If EE were part of the scumteam with someone else who wasn't already a likely lynch contender I'm positive that they would have come into today or yesterday with a speedbus on Titus.)
Cerb/Pist (Maybe? they don't really have positions on each other)

Anyway, that's where I'm at. Sorry if you felt that I was tunneling but I've been paying attention to everyone, believe me; I just feel like we have to lynch Titus or she might never get lynched.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

Viva should I just quick hammer Titus now? That's what you're implying. I would have voted her already but she's at L-1.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

No quickhammer. I want clarification on what some people are thinking before we go to night.

I'm probably the NK since my death no longer points to anyone in particular so.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

OK so stop yelling at me for not getting in the Titus wagon. I'll hammer it, don't worry.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

'stop yelling at you'? Titus isn't even at L-1.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

:facepalm:
gg
VOTE: Titus
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1882, Drixx wrote:
Vote Count 3.2AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {0} -
Extrapolated Eagle
Titus

pistachi0n {0} -
SirCakez {0} -
Extrapolated Eagle

TheCow {1} -
Titus
, Karnage
Titus {3} - Viva La Gloria, TheCow, pistachi0n,
AlwaysInnocent

Extrapolated Eagle {0} -
Karnage {1} - SirCakez,
Extrapolated Eagle

Not Voting (4): AlwaysInnocent, Cerberus v666, Extrapolated Eagle, Titus

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-25 14:30:00) from now, or February 25th at 2:30 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A

Spoiler: No Strikethrough VC
Vote Count 3.2AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {0} -
pistachi0n {0} -
SirCakez {0} -
TheCow {1} - Karnage
Titus {3} - Viva La Gloria, TheCow, pistachi0n
Extrapolated Eagle {0} -
Karnage {1} - SirCakez

Not Voting (4): AlwaysInnocent, Cerberus v666, Extrapolated Eagle, Titus

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-25 14:30:00) from now, or February 25th at 2:30 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A

Now titus has {4} votes and is at L-1.
But, okay.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

Can I just say that Viva's reads and my own are in direct opposition but for AI and EE. Karnage is likely town. Cakes too but I am starting to waiver there.

Viva continues to lie and state my scumreads are unsupported and it's pissing me off.

@Viva, Both your townreads have no desire to lynch me. Your probtown read is OMGUSing my slot. How does this make you feel?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

No, it's ok. we'll lynch cow who you said would flip town to prove that one of your townreads is scum.

that's happening.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1912, Viva La Gloria wrote:No, it's ok. we'll lynch cow who you said would flip town to prove that one of your townreads is scum.

that's happening.

:igmeou: I never said cow would flip town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1790, Titus wrote:Nevermind, missed that SirCakez. I have a bit of a cold.

SirCakez, Karnage, EE, Cerb and I agree on the cow.
A wagon cannot go through on town without scum at this point I believe. I would like all of us to vote cow. If I am therefore wrong about cow, scum have to be on his wagon, thus proving scum in my townreads. Then y'all go fight each other.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

Right. That says I scumread cow but provides a failsafe if I am wrong.

That's not saying I townread cow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Semi VLA not feeling well and work is piling up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

Umm, failsafe? what?
Like, I'd instavote you in LyLo.
I mean I would already but even moreso after you pushed another wagon that hit town.
Failsafe means jack shit. You talked more about the results to appear town, but since you knew he was flipping town you talked about his townflip.
Like, I'm still instavoting you in LyLo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, how about you try reading my posts if you're town rather than trying to fit them into a scum box.

You still didn't answer 1911.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1918, Titus wrote:Yeah, how about you try reading my posts if you're town rather than trying to fit them into a scum box.

You still didn't answer 1911.

I don't have to put you in a scum box, you were born there.
Oh, and the answer is I don't care.

AI is happy to lynch you, for one.
EE doesn't support your lynch yeah but he clearly idolizes you so I don't think he's objective here.
OMGUSing is not scummy. It's at worst bad play, but I don't think anyone here thinks that Cow is the pinnacle of town prowess?

Your scumreads WERE supported by jack shit. Your 'case' on SS was complete garbage and I explained to you why on day 1; you ignored me. Your 'case' on Firebringer I don't even remember anything about besides that you were pushing him with minimal reasoning besides meta and saying that it was bad gut. So yeah, pretty fucking shitty scumreads. Now you're onto Cow, easy lynch #3. Not happening while I'm alive.

Like, you must realize at this point that if you flipped town I and every other smart town player would systematically ignore all your reads. If you were town you've been utterly wrong all game and have tried to lead this game off of a fucking cliff for 3 days running. Lynching you is the best thing for town, period. And that's the most I'm saying about the possibility that you're town, because if you're actually town here I will have a fuckton to say to you in post game.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:27 am

Post by TheCow »

I can't be scum with Titus. Not sure why Cerb is parking his vote on me.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1920, TheCow wrote:I can't be scum with Titus. Not sure why Cerb is parking his vote on me.

Who said you were scum with Titus? And of course you can't be scum with her, because she's town. And my vote is parked on you for reasons I have given previously in the thread.
Speaking of which, wtf guys? Why are we sitting here and letting fucking thecow lurk through another day?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1921, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1920, TheCow wrote:I can't be scum with Titus. Not sure why Cerb is parking his vote on me.

Who said you were scum with Titus? And of course you can't be scum with her, because she's town. And my vote is parked on you for reasons I have given previously in the thread.
Speaking of which, wtf guys? Why are we sitting here and letting fucking thecow lurk through another day?
I want to lynch you more every time I see you post. Either you're scum buddies with Titus or you're buddying her.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1922, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1921, Cerberus v666 wrote:

I want to lynch you more every time I see you post. Either you're scum buddies with Titus or you're buddying her.

They could be buddies, yeah. I might be wrong about Karnage or Cakez.
We're lynching Titus today though, period.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

I don't idolize Titus. I've explained my town read on her. Your scum read reasoning amounts to: "she was wrong" my town read amounts to "her play is closer to optimal town than optimal scum," please tell me which of these is more reason based?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)

Return to “Completed Open Games”