beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1970, Rob14 wrote:On who? Mimi's a hard scum read if you haven't guessed.

Just your scum reads as a whole. I am having trouble finding your stance on this game.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Venmar »

Sigh what
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1972, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:No. Quit fucking making plans that basically go, "powerlynch Rob if Mimi flips town", and actually explain WTF scum-Rob would have to gain by fake claiming the result. I actually am town, and I have a preeeetty decent town read on Rob. Pushing that will entirely fuck us over. I don't really care if the way he claimed was "sketch" or whatever, it's not.

From my POV, I'm town, and I'm certain Rob is town and somehow managed to get a result that was manipulated in some way. It doesn't make any sense to do it the way he did unless he's just town. And yes, if you all promise not to lynch Rob after me, I'll accept me being lynched but not a second before I'm current, I post my final catchup posts/reads, and have at least had some chance to ask/clarify w/e outstanding questions I have.

Based on the way my result is worded, you cannot be town. So sorry. Unless the mod slipped in a bastard aspect to the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1968, YT2980 wrote:I'm convinced pisskop and starbucks are scum partners.

I think its customary for new players to play in newbie games first before omgusing people to death
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Mimi are you advocating your own lynch? If so, what is stopping you from full-claiming?

I know I keep asking this but I want to catch you in a p-edit
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1972, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:No. Quit fucking making plans that basically go, "powerlynch Rob if Mimi flips town", and actually explain WTF scum-Rob would have to gain by fake claiming the result. I actually am town, and I have a preeeetty decent town read on Rob. Pushing that will entirely fuck us over. I don't really care if the way he claimed was "sketch" or whatever, it's not.

From my POV, I'm town, and I'm certain Rob is town and somehow managed to get a result that was manipulated in some way. It doesn't make any sense to do it the way he did unless he's just town. And yes, if you all promise not to lynch Rob after me, I'll accept me being lynched but not a second before I'm current, I post my final catchup posts/reads, and have at least had some chance to ask/clarify w/e outstanding questions I have.

I don't buy this at all, Rob literally pointed out how it would not be possible for there to be a redirect. I don't understand how you can town read Rob and not actually agree with any of the claims he is making.
I just realized even if it is multi ball the other scum team will just kill rob if he is a scum investigator anyway so.

VOTE: Mimi
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by beeboy »

L-1 if anyone cares
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 1974, Rob14 wrote:I'm tired of the attitude that people are taking attacking the claimed investigative PR instead of voting their target for easy confirmation of my role. It's just bullshit. Like, two votes would confirm that I'm a legit investigative role, because mimi is about to flip scum.

Also you better not fucking ignore my final reads once I do post them because "hurrdurr she's flipping scum and I don't care about her posts".

Please make at least some effort to talk to me about/understand what my final reads are once I'm current, and WHY. If I flip scum (I won't), best case you can just completely forget it after I flip.

In post 1979, Flubbernugget wrote:Mimi are you advocating your own lynch? If so, what is stopping you from full-claiming?

I know I keep asking this but I want to catch you in a p-edit

I did as soon as Rob claimed.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm

ANY HAMMER BEFORE I POST MY FINAL READS LIST = SCUMCLAIM

Just so we're clear.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Beeboy is waffling more then actual waffles. Second time now he's heavily whiteknighted someone then turned around and voted them.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:17 pm

I'll probably permanently blacklist anyone who hammers prematurely, actually, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. And maybe policy lynch them after I flip.

And just so there is no accusation of "stalling", I _will_ finish within 24 hours.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just so we're clear.

I didnt want dwlee lynched. I give no cares one way or another wrt mime. Its a mechanical guilty. That completely discounts other 3rd party mechanics. and was rushed even though people are still talking.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1984, SirCakez wrote:Beeboy is waffling more then actual waffles. Second time now he's heavily whiteknighted someone then turned around and voted them.

I never said Mimi was town lol this is a major strawman. I just said I think Rob is scum which I am not flip flopping on and why would I trust a guilty from a scum? Also I never said I think Rob was town even at this point I just think scum will kill him regardless or his alignment since everyone is saying multi ball. If you don't like my play and strawman me so much why don't you try and push me for a change?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scumkop would have been all over that guilty if it is (a)real and (b) my P and (c)I didnt claim to have townread them hard yet.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1985, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I'll probably permanently blacklist anyone who hammers prematurely, actually, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. And maybe policy lynch them after I flip.

And just so there is no accusation of "stalling", I _will_ finish within 24 hours.

What? Since they hammered you as scum?

Vote: Mimi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ YT has hammered 2ce now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id be interested in anyone who has shiny links on him
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1975, beeboy wrote:
In post 1970, Rob14 wrote:On who? Mimi's a hard scum read if you haven't guessed.

Just your scum reads as a whole. I am having trouble finding your stance on this game.

My reads are somewhat subject to change because I haven't really analyzed the NKs from Night 1 much, since the guilty thing came up.

But I expect to find scum within {Mimi, beeboy, Venmar, wguerts, Almost50, pops, pisskop}.

I consider these people town and would not lynch from within them for the foreseeable future: {YT, Suzune, Cooldog, grapes, SirCakez, Elyse, PeregrineV, T S O}

Which leaves {Not Varsoon, BRantz, Flubbernugget, Nero Cain} somewhere in the middle.

That's separating into very broad categories - townish, pure null, and scumish. Not going to be more specific on who's toward the null side of town/scum, because I don't want to make obvious who my target tonight will be, on the off chance I live.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1989, YT2980 wrote:What? Since they hammered you as scum?

Vote: Mimi

Actually? Wouldn't the associations at least have been nice?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ok so YT is scum cool.
Side note: I'm pretty sure this will be one of the fastest large themes of all time lol.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Rob14 »

The associations at this point would all have been shitty WIFOM, so I'm actually not upset by that hammer.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

YT don't fuck around like that, I don't appreciate it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ugh we haven't even heard from CoolDog and BRantz yet. And wgeurts never dropped his bomb post.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1992, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1975, beeboy wrote:

My reads are somewhat subject to change because I haven't really analyzed the NKs from Night 1 much, since the guilty thing came up.

But I expect to find scum within {Mimi, beeboy, Venmar, wguerts, Almost50, pops, pisskop}.

I consider these people town and would not lynch from within them for the foreseeable future: {YT, Suzune, Cooldog, grapes, SirCakez, Elyse, PeregrineV, T S O}

Which leaves {Not Varsoon, BRantz, Flubbernugget, Nero Cain} somewhere in the middle.

That's separating into very broad categories - townish, pure null, and scumish. Not going to be more specific on who's toward the null side of town/scum, because I don't want to make obvious who my target tonight will be, on the off chance I live.

Even after the second hammer you think YT is town? Other than that I am starting to buy you aren't tunneling and have more thoughts than what I would have otherwise thought.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

You might want to hurry up with that reasoning on reads rob we're in twilight :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”