beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2563, T S O wrote:I do not buy that you submitted a poor night action, intended to submit a better one, and did not. You are attempting to sell yourself as an awful player and it's not true. Even if you are useless lurking town, you would
still
have submitted the protect on Rob, on Titus, on Cakez. You would not have submitted it on a player that was never ever going to die.

Also it is stupid for you to be so confident on thinking Rob is town when he "forgot" to check his role pm to see if he found scum while also not believing someone would forget to change there night action. You are either bad scum trying to be consistent or town that has major double standards.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

From Pisskop's play so far honestly submitting a protect on YT then forgetting to change it wouldn't surprise me at all. His claim is not the reason to be scumreading him here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

ohs? TSO has more logic that doesnt make fucking sense?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2549, T S O wrote:So let me get this straight. My push on Dwlee was "awful" , yet the entire game agreed it was legitimate, and you yourself offered almost no resistance to the Dwlee wagon before hammering it yourself.

Are you reading what you're posting, no?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2573, T S O wrote:There have been so many times where I have been responding to beeboy where I have had to bite my tongue because the guy sucks at Mafia and I was trying to be nice this game. But you call my posts shitty one liners? Are you serious? I am rarely stunned in Mafia, but this is definitely one of those times.

Yes I don't think your posts drive the game forward and that makes you scum. It doesn't matter if my posts are correct or good in your eyes since you are scum and it also doesn't change the fact I want to find scum and actually impact this game while you just make random statements to look town.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm getting drawn into the mud into you and it's not helping me at all. You, on the other hand, would love to roll in the mud with me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2578, T S O wrote:
In post 2549, T S O wrote:So let me get this straight. My push on Dwlee was "awful" , yet the entire game agreed it was legitimate, and you yourself offered almost no resistance to the Dwlee wagon before hammering it yourself.

Are you reading what you're posting, no?

You didn't push Dwlee you pointed it was mainly Varsoon and Rob who got the lynch through. It isn't that you have done 1 thing all game it is that you have 200 posts and there is very few points in the game where I can say hey TSO was really trying to impact the game here.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by grapes »

Not sure which dick measuring contest was worse.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Wait. Is it possible wgeurts set us up and targeted him because of this:

In post 1737, pisskop wrote:
In post 1736, Flubbernugget wrote:Rob You've already claimed cop, do you think you're surviving the night?

I'm really against lynching your claim on policy but it really sucks right now

Im a doctor.

Scum would want to rid the game of a doctor.

The problem is, neither wgeurts or pisskop have played a very town game, and I can't discern whether both of them, none of them, or one of them is scum... It's that damn difficult.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Beeboy quote TSO's bad/fluffy posts please and actually back up what you're saying.
P-Edit: That's completely false, TSO was a driving force on the Dwlee lynch.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm sorry, guys. Engaging with beeboy isn't going to be any good for me; it'll just lead to me getting angry. To be honest, it already has.
-Marquis
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2583, YT2980 wrote:Wait. Is it possible wgeurts set us up and targeted him because of this:

In post 1737, pisskop wrote:
In post 1736, Flubbernugget wrote:Rob You've already claimed cop, do you think you're surviving the night?

I'm really against lynching your claim on policy but it really sucks right now

Im a doctor.

Scum would want to rid the game of a doctor.

The problem is, neither wgeurts or pisskop have played a very town game, and I can't discern whether both of them, none of them, or one of them is scum... It's that damn difficult.

They could both be scum, it would actually make a lot of sense. But the Wgeurts flip tells us a lot more from associatives from the gladiate timing and all that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

Someone posted something about wguerts earlier. I'll look through that.
-Marquis
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2530, SirCakez wrote:How is him claiming going to fix anything Nicole? If something fucked with the result then it would be an outside role, not Rob's role.

It could be a scum role, yes. If he full claims and that's the only reasonable explanation, and I'm not lucky enough for the corresponding role to flip tonight, I'll give up as by that point it's completely unverifiable. I don't think it is, and he doesn't either.

His role apparently has a lot of gates/restrictions in place, and it's clearly more nuanced than "guilty lel". Depending on how many moving parts there were to this, there can be a myriad of potential cases to consider (i.e. there could be multiples of his role, and the setup was designed around it/scum having a way to fuck with it as a central mechanic; there could be some other role reason. It is kind of difficult for me to figure it out for myself when ... he hasn't fullclaimed ...).

There could have been something else that could have caused it entirely. I still doesn't believe Rob actually checked everything even though he claimed he did. Human error has a tendency to happen when dealing with situations like this (i.e. one obvious case could be that his definition of "bastard" isn't the widely accepted definition, or that he missed a possibility).

Key point is can't possibly list off all the possibilities , but it definitely wouldn't just be a scum role that could have caused it.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2584, SirCakez wrote:Beeboy quote TSO's bad/fluffy posts please and actually back up what you're saying.
P-Edit: That's completely false, TSO was a driving force on the Dwlee lynch.

Still waiting on your case on me so this is a major double standard.

If someone wants to find the posts where TSO is being useful outside his minor interaction with me on day 1 and his Dwlee push be my guest I could easily be wrong here.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Rob - can you explain what scum-wguerts who is partners with Nicole was thinking? I don't see how his thought process comes from scum.
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2585, T S O wrote:I'm sorry, guys. Engaging with beeboy isn't going to be any good for me; it'll just lead to me getting angry. To be honest, it already has.

Spoiler: =D
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 2590, T S O wrote:Rob - can you explain what scum-wguerts who is partners with Nicole was thinking? I don't see how his thought process comes from scum.

Unless a). he wants to lynch a doctor, or b). he wants to lynch a player from the opposing scum team to get town cred.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2590, T S O wrote:Rob - can you explain what scum-wguerts who is partners with Nicole was thinking? I don't see how his thought process comes from scum.

TSO pointing out the conclusion which obviously makes the most sense.

Which no one else so much as thought of because they're death-tunneling hard enough to think wgeurts would do something so blatantly obvious in order to save me for ... DERP
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Beeboy - I'm holding the full case on you until a day when we can actually get you lynched. The short summary is white knighting Dwlee for a whike then jumping on the wagon way too easily, and bad pushes throughout the game like this one for "fluff" on TSO, pushing I_Am_Not for only having three posts when he clearly stated he couldn't keep up and pushing Rob for missing his night result PM when it would make absolutely no sense for scum to claim a guilty there.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Also voting Nicole before they had even made one post was awful as well.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by T S O »

He knew that Nicole was going to get lynched today, so he Gladiates pisskop to prevent that. This was obviously a questionable play which had a not significant chance of him getting lynched.

If he does get lynched, then Nicole is still dead by the end of d3, so he has completely fucked up.
If he gets pisskop lynched then Nicole is still dead by the end of d3. If pisskop is town, then he'll almost certainly be lynched, vigged or investigated following her flip. He has still fucked up.

The play doesn't have any benefit for wguerts as scum unless he is absolutely sure that pisskop will flip scum
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2594, SirCakez wrote:Beeboy - I'm holding the full case on you until a day when we can actually get you lynched. The short summary is white knighting Dwlee for a whike then jumping on the wagon way too easily, and bad pushes throughout the game like this one for "fluff" on TSO, pushing I_Am_Not for only having three posts when he clearly stated he couldn't keep up and pushing Rob for missing his night result PM when it would make absolutely no sense for scum to claim a guilty there.

Yawn, then stop complaining I am not receiving enough pressure.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2595, SirCakez wrote:Also voting Nicole before they had even made one post was awful as well.

That is a terrible reason to read me as scum. What in particular makes that vote scummy?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by T S O »

So either wguerts is town and pisskop is ???, or they're both scum. In the latter case pisskop is still a better lynch, because we know wguerts is a scum-Gladiator, but we don't know what pisskop is.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”