Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

Has anybody yet entertained the possibility of a masonry somewhere in the the game? Or is this too far fetched?
Can anybody tell me why the possibility of 2 masons; one of which is an investigative PR cannot be the case here? If indded one exists, why is it not the case that the investigative PR got a guilty on Pisskop, but didn't want to out themselves just yet, so they passed the info to wgeurts and he made the push while the PR stayed low and undetected?

P.S. I said "stayed low", so I'm NOT hinting myself AT ALL. I'm one of the most obvious pushers for a PK lynch, so I CANNOT and AM NOT wgeurts' mason partner; if a masonry did exist at all.

Signed: The man thinking outside the box and often getting lynched for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

wow. out-bloody-standing.

wgeurts is a mason gladiator. clapclapclap
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^god, we need to kill almost at some point.

I mean, if he gladiates again we will have another shot at killing him.
@wrgurts, will you use your gladiate tomorrow? If he doesn't then I am pretty sure a pisskop lynch is the better play... idk, this game is quickly becoming a mind fuck where we don't have enough lynches to do what we want to do.
after a wank.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

you cant keep him alive on the prediliction that he pinky pronise not to fuck up. its a precident youre setting.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

Almost what are you on? Do you realize how astronomically unlikely that is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

and suprise - hes already done more damage to the game than most scum could ever in one day.

You have no reason to take the road

'well we know wgeurts is fuckawful town but maybe theres a 1 in 10 chance pk is scum because hes not begging us to live'

it amounts to wifom and paranoia
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2855, pisskop wrote:and suprise - hes already done more damage to the game than most scum could ever in one day.

You have no reason to take the road

'well we know wgeurts is fuckawful town but maybe theres a 1 in 10 chance pk is scum because hes not begging us to live'

this is ironically your best argument yet.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2395, popsofctown wrote:I've seen a townie pardon obvscum. Twice in the game iirc. There's a difference in the matter-of-fact de-facto anti-town impact of an action and determining whether you think it's a plausible course of action that player might take as town (and players have egos, and can be more worried about what they're doing than what else is going on.).

Pisskop's play lately has been dramatically better. But he was so deep in scumminess that that doesn't bring him anywhere near a player with a decent post history that used an obscure town power role incorrectly.

I want to point out that lesbian power bomber is an awful claim.

1. We have a commuter, which already thwarts kills.
2. It encourages massclaim, and the goal of all good setup design is to discourage massclaims (if skullduggery has a rep for designing shitty setups or if lesbian power bomber has been a common role around here lately regardless of that obvious flaw that might mitigate that, this is my first game in at least six months if not a year)
3. Homosexual characters tend to be unnamed nameless background characters in the more recent edition of Borderlands (my knowledge is limited though, I haven't played the first one nor some of the DLC on the second. The game seemed to go out of its way to share anecdotes involving homosexuals in some tapes you pick up in the Wilderness reserve and meet its "quota" without actually introducing a major homosexual character.) (Tannis tries to get into the pants of any character you play, so she's bi) (and a paedophile since DLC added an adolescent character) (let's not get into that)
4. Doctors tend to play a little more defensive and focus on townreads, the most charitable interpretations of pisskop's play have him as a player who is not afraid to risk his neck to piss people off and try to get a scummy reaction.
5. I think he would have targetted Titus (and succeeded) as lesbian power bomber.

pisskop's claim adds little value and he definitely doesn't become the more desirable lynch target by virtue of how he's played. Giving him a pass for this power role claim is extremely lazy mafia play. And if he's going to use it to protect people like YT in what may be a multiball I'm not sure the claim even suggests he's more useful than a VT.

Vote: pisskop

You seem to be speaking as if lesbian power bomber is an actual role. A quick glance at the Wiki turns up nothing, so what is your source for the role?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

except not?

this is more or less an apoeal to rational, a restated 'im the better mechanical role/player'

i mean, all the points are the same, i just didnt call my audiance idiots :/

which makes the irony of you not seeing that all the sweeter maxi
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2854, SirCakez wrote:Almost what are you on? Do you realize how astronomically unlikely that is?

No. I don't know how probable this might be, so that's why I'm asking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

time and time again those on my lynch have forewarded bad logic and improbable magic as their case.

they have made no comnent on wagon composition, oddly enough. they keep lining up lynches and preflip assocations however
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2829, T S O wrote:
In post 2700, Rob14 wrote:Not even a bullshit stunt. I don't care if it's the person we had planned to lynch anyway. I don't trust him to use another shot if he has one, and I want an agreement from a good deal of players that him using another shot is an insta-lynch if it happens if I'm going to go after pisskop.

Yes. I will agree to this. I'm sure almost every player in the game will.

I would rather have someone get driven to L-1, have someone promise to hammer the claimed target, then force wgeurts to exhaust his second shot of gladiation on that person.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:47 am

Post by wgeurts »

I find it hard to believe Pisskop wouldn't vote no lynch if he were town as he claims he thinks I'm town.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by wgeurts »

CoolDog, of cause I'm not going to flipping Gladiate tomorrow. That would be like hiring a hitman to murder myself.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:52 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also almost I can confirm I am not a fudge mason gladiator.
I wish.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2857, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2395, popsofctown wrote:I've seen a townie pardon obvscum. Twice in the game iirc. There's a difference in the matter-of-fact de-facto anti-town impact of an action and determining whether you think it's a plausible course of action that player might take as town (and players have egos, and can be more worried about what they're doing than what else is going on.).

Pisskop's play lately has been dramatically better. But he was so deep in scumminess that that doesn't bring him anywhere near a player with a decent post history that used an obscure town power role incorrectly.

I want to point out that lesbian power bomber is an awful claim.

1. We have a commuter, which already thwarts kills.
2. It encourages massclaim, and the goal of all good setup design is to discourage massclaims (if skullduggery has a rep for designing shitty setups or if lesbian power bomber has been a common role around here lately regardless of that obvious flaw that might mitigate that, this is my first game in at least six months if not a year)
3. Homosexual characters tend to be unnamed nameless background characters in the more recent edition of Borderlands (my knowledge is limited though, I haven't played the first one nor some of the DLC on the second. The game seemed to go out of its way to share anecdotes involving homosexuals in some tapes you pick up in the Wilderness reserve and meet its "quota" without actually introducing a major homosexual character.) (Tannis tries to get into the pants of any character you play, so she's bi) (and a paedophile since DLC added an adolescent character) (let's not get into that)
4. Doctors tend to play a little more defensive and focus on townreads, the most charitable interpretations of pisskop's play have him as a player who is not afraid to risk his neck to piss people off and try to get a scummy reaction.
5. I think he would have targetted Titus (and succeeded) as lesbian power bomber.

pisskop's claim adds little value and he definitely doesn't become the more desirable lynch target by virtue of how he's played. Giving him a pass for this power role claim is extremely lazy mafia play. And if he's going to use it to protect people like YT in what may be a multiball I'm not sure the claim even suggests he's more useful than a VT.

Vote: pisskop

You seem to be speaking as if lesbian power bomber is an actual role. A quick glance at the Wiki turns up nothing, so what is your source for the role?

just the way pisskop described it

I was open to it being a common role i hadn't heard of, since this is the first game I have ever heard of a gladiator either
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 am

Post by wgeurts »

Now are you really going to lynch the person who is being called town but still they push him over the player that has genuinely done some scummy crap and continues to play awfully?
Do I need to start copying Pisskop and call you all morons?

Whatever my play sucked in your opinion blah blah and yes I get the picture it wasn't well thought out. That doesn't mean you should lynch town though.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

Let us weigh the fudge options here:

There's me who mad a brash impulsive play to get one of my scum reads lynched. It's been established that I wouldn't do this as scum and people continue to push me despite saying I'm town. If that doesn't set off alarm bells you need to go back to Mafia Discussion and start reading again. You don't lynch people you say is town, period.

Then we have had Pisskop who blatantly set himself up to join the Dwlee wagon. He even showed in his posts that he seemed to know that Dwlee was going to flip town and even started lining up lynched for "when he flipped town" (literally quoting him). Then he hammers the person he is town reading for no apparent reason. That is opportunism my friends. But it gets better. He even then tries to gain town credit from that wagon saying he never liked it despite what he showed in all his posts seeming to contradict that.
He has claimed a limited doctor that would make no sense as town. The role would only work after a mass-claim if town. However as scum it can be used to protect members from the cross-fire. We then also have the fact he claims to have protected a fudge scum read he starts pushing straight after the night he protected him!
He continues to shrug off all those that push him or suspect him by calling them idiots or similar things. He avoids actually responding to any points aimed at him however. This is called disrepping and is a scum tactic.

What the hell is so hard here?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:09 am

Post by wgeurts »

I will fudge Gladiate myself tomorrow if he flips town.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

Can you gladiate me instead? I want to feel special.
"Well, I..."
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

Don't push it.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anyone on me that doesn't justify their reasons to be a better lynch than Pisskop is a fool.
This is a game of rhetoric. Let's get some voices talking.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

Even the people who I vote along with hate me.

I love this game.
"Well, I..."
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:21 am

Post by wgeurts »

Don't hate you. ;)
(I'm trying to look intimidating to see if people will then pull the carrots out of their ears and listen)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

what part of your role indicates we have the option to NL?

vote No Lynch

Dig the sauce, its stronger than youll ever have. vc show us nl

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”