FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: KainTepes for voting one of the few people that bother phonetically pronouncing my name and actually understanding it :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 72, iraonavp wrote:
In post 71, Performer wrote:Hmm. It appears I forgot about iraonavp. :facepalm:
I looked him up and fortunately there's meta on him as well as other players in that game, who're in this game:
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64581

Indeed so. This is why I strongly believe that Soapbar is town-aligned in this game.

As you seemed to have ignored Soap for challenging this I would also like an answer. I don't see how you can possibly call anyone town aligned at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 42, Performer wrote:
In post 39, KainTepes wrote:So you are all trying to lynch me now?? But I am town,

There are only 3 people on you right now...so I wouldn't say all of us are trying to lynch you .

Oh and FA, what's up dude! It's been awhile since I've seen you in that 2-man scum game as well as the themed game we won as town, where I was a Mailman LOL.

Lapsa I haven't forgotten your atrocious gambit that got me killed. I can't recall any games where I was PR and a town member got me killed like that. :evil:
I 've got my eye on you.

Do not speak of that 2 man scum game - got my ass handed to me in that one and I should not have :(

Anyway - nice to have you in another game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 52, KainTepes wrote:L-1 is one vote before LYNCHING??

Yup.

Here, we do not turbo lynch very often. Once you are L-1 that is when your 'defensive' phase starts. It really is not an official phase here as once another vote is in that ends the day and starts twilight but most players will give you the chance to present your case at that time. When there are players that do not it is generally known and then town will only run people up to L-2 before asking for claims.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

When you are L-1 as has already been pointed out. That does not mean you are 'in turbo lynch.' That is just a phrase I used to mean that someone comes in and lynches you before you get the chance to defend yourself. Honestly I really should not have used that exact phrase as "quick hammer" is more accurate. How this usually works here is people will present a case on a player that they think is scum and convince others to join the "wagon" (vote that player). Once that player reaches "L-1" (requires one more player to be lynched) they will normally claim or someone will ask for a "claim" (reveal their role and any information that they might have garnered from it). Before casting the last vote that will lynch a player the person casting it will "announce intent to hammer within XX hours" (meaning they will cast the last vote that results in a lynch - normally 24 hours from intent). Then that player will have one last chance to defend themselves. Once the time is up the final vote is cast and the player is lynched. This is a typical course of events here however, as already stated, it is not a hard set of rules and sometimes someone will quick hammer and end the day prematurely. That is not all that common though because it is normally punished here by lynching the quick hammer vote the next day. It is anti town to hammer before the rest of town is ready for it.

@MOD With all this voting can we get a quick VC

Even then you only reveal your role IF you think that it is beneficial for town. This is not always the case.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

You know, I have seen that exact avatar used on another account Tepes. I just cannot place it...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:54 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 135, Lapsa wrote:@kain vote is sufficient and you are ignoring me

No it really is not. You are asking questions but not a whole lot of actual input and posting VC's. Looks like a tryhard.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 169, Boonskiies wrote:I transitioned. I always inherently find you scum and vote you early. I don't like Irao's vibe. The posts seem like a 'trying to post-trying not to take a side' kind of deal, which is enforced by him voting Mario who is like the easiest person to vote for no reason on this entire site.

I find this rather disingenuous as it really does not fit at all. It does, however, fit lapsa who you have declared 'aggressive' town. I don't see his posting as aggressive at all either.

VOTE: Boonskiies
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:04 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 177, KainTepes wrote:Hello, why voting Boonskiies, also I dont understand why Lapsa is aggressive town he is not answering my questions,,

In post 175, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 169, Boonskiies wrote:I transitioned. I always inherently find you scum and vote you early. I don't like Irao's vibe. The posts seem like a 'trying to post-trying not to take a side' kind of deal, which is enforced by him voting Mario who is like the easiest person to vote for no reason on this entire site.

I find this rather disingenuous as it really does not fit at all. It does, however, fit lapsa who you have declared 'aggressive' town. I don't see his posting as aggressive at all either.

VOTE: Boonskiies

The reasoning is right there.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 208, KainTepes wrote:Performer is not very suspcious to me,,

Why?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 176, Boonskiies wrote:Okay.

That is not a reply.

In post 147, FA_Q2 wrote:

No it really is not. You are asking questions but not a whole lot of actual input and posting VC's. Looks like a tryhard.

and you avoided this entirely.

^ both scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 248, Garmr wrote:
In post 247, KainTepes wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

VOTE: RadiantCowbaells

Kain can you tell me how rc is helping scum by doing what he is doing?

Seriously?

Is it not blatantly obvious?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 293, Not_Mafia wrote:Naked voting? Awful

And yet 277 - your vote - is essentially a naked vote. Quote walls without comment are jsut as naked as this garbage vote you pointed to.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 303, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 301, FA_Q2 wrote:

And yet 277 - your vote - is essentially a naked vote. Quote walls without comment are jsut as naked as this garbage vote you pointed to.

Jokes jokes

deflection deflection.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 321, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: IL

Scum vote.

And why is that? Because he voted you?

It certainly does not seem as though that would be a wise move for scum in this situation.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 329, Not_Mafia wrote:FA_Q2's last few posts are awful

Why is that? Because they pointed out your posts were garbage.

Nothing more than OMGUS.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 334, iraonavp wrote:

I agree.

Again, because?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I note that my posts are *bad* but NM is somehow just fine as my last post was calling out bullshit from that slot and the one before that from RC. No explanation at all as to why they were bad - just fishing.

Fuck it VOTE: not_mafia
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 341, iraonavp wrote:
In post 336, FA_Q2 wrote:

I agree.

Again, because?

They're awful posts.

Shall I repeat myself or are you lost on the English language.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 353, Not_Mafia wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 239, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 176, Boonskiies wrote:Okay.

That is not a reply.

In post 147, FA_Q2 wrote:

and you avoided this entirely.

^ both scum.

In post 261, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 248, Garmr wrote:
In post 247, KainTepes wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

VOTE: RadiantCowbaells

Kain can you tell me how rc is helping scum by doing what he is doing?

Seriously?

Is it not blatantly obvious?

In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 303, Not_Mafia wrote:

Jokes jokes

deflection deflection.

In post 322, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 321, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: IL

Scum vote.

And why is that? Because he voted you?

It certainly does not seem as though that would be a wise move for scum in this situation.

In post 330, FA_Q2 wrote:

Why is that? Because they pointed out your posts were garbage.

Nothing more than OMGUS.

I agree.

Again, because?

In post 337, FA_Q2 wrote:I note that my posts are *bad* but NM is somehow just fine as my last post was calling out bullshit from that slot and the one before that from RC. No explanation at all as to why they were bad - just fishing.

Fuck it VOTE: not_mafia

In post 346, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 341, iraonavp wrote:

I agree.

Again, because?

They're awful posts.

Shall I repeat myself or are you lost on the English language.

This should be lynched

In post 352, RadiantCowbells wrote:nothing's happening.

VOTE: FA_Q2

This is fairly likely to be scum. let's do it.

And yet I have asked for why several times and neither of you can make any statement whatsoever.

IOW, all you have is bullshit. Carry on. Apparently trying to find out motivations for idiotic votes is scummy these days.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

^ other game drama does not belong here. No one is getting PL for another games shenanigans. RC has asked for replacement so that really should be the end of it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 435, Ircher wrote:Not quite finished.
Spoiler: Notes
1. KainTepes is the first to start the RVS wagons of D1.

2. In , RC votes Boon. --
I know I replaced RC, but I'm commenting on everything I see. Now, I have a pretty good idea of why RC voted Boon then: "supposedly", Boon completely messed RC up in Mini 1755, and RC has been angry ever since.

3. Kein uses all caps in and . -
Apparently, he doesn't understand that yelling should be reserved for extreme cases. So far, not liking this slot.

4. Kein claims to "played 1000 games on TOS" in . -
Keep this in mind for later. Also, what in the world does TOS stand for, last time I checked, it stood for Terms of Service.

5. just kills me. Kein thinks everyone is trying to lynch him. -
For one who claims to have played a 1000 games of FM, he seems rather noobish. I mean, even if mechanics were different elsewhere, why in the world do you think everyone is trying to lynch you barely 24 hrs(?) into the day? At the least, I can make this assumption: Kein is not reading: if he read how long we have til deadline and the fact that no one has even provided any real evidence for their votes yet, he would realize that no one is trying to lynch him, yet. Also, lynching a person then giving defense, then choosing inno/guilty seems rather inefficient. Wouldn't you at least wait a bit before ending the day (presuming the day ends after that).

6. In , Iran thinks MM's case was too forceful. -
Don't like the vibe of this post. Seems like scum trying to get towncred off Kein. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

7. FA calls Lapsa out in -
Kinda want to agree with him here. I haven't really seen much from Lapsa to this point, and posting VC, while a useful service, is not going to get you townread. -
Scum-Indicative for Lapsa

8. In by Lapsa, he claims Perf is trying to buddy Soap. -
I don't see it that way. Looks more like scum keen on trying to get a Perf mislynch in. -
Scum-Indicative

9. I agree with by FA -- Lapsa hasn't been aggressive at all. -
For a guy who literally scumread me the entire game until D4 in Mini 1755, I'm gonna err on the side of caution and say this is -
Null-Scum Indicative for Boon

10. Katsuki and his all caps + "THIS BOONSKIIES" crap is annoying the heck out of me. He gives a practically naked vote on Performer in -
Explain to me why you suddenly vote Perf. here. -
Null-Scun-Indicative

11. Katsuki claims and are scum posts in -
I can see 146 to some extent, but 144 looks perfectly natural to me; def. nothing scummy looking about it. I think you're part of the scumteam. -
Null-Scum Indicative

12. Soap states "their all cult" in -
First of all, where did the idea of cult come from? Secondly, this game is a normal game. Cult is specifically blacklisted. As far as motive goes though, I think this was a joke type post, so
Null-Indicative

13. by Garm seems well thought out. -
I disagree with the Perf. point, but you actually seem to have come up with reasonable evidence to back your vote --
Town-Indicative

14. Lapsa decides to fencesit Perf. on -
Normally, wouldn't strike me as scummy. But, combined with Lapsa's behavior so far, I kinda do. Seems the motive is not confusion/weak reads, but rather, scum trying to conform and who knows Perf. is town, so is trying to distance himself from the wagon. -
Very Scum-Indicative

15. In by RC, RC claims he'll keep his vote parked until one of 'em dies. -
This is normal RC behavior.

It's official, Kein is an obvious Village Idiot. I am quite serious -- while not urgent right now -- he better be lynched before LyLo or we might as well say town has lost if he's town. @Kein --> Srry, but just strikes me as beyond the noob level ---> It strikes me as the VI level. I think you need to read the wiki a lot more and def. play a newbie game. We all make mistakes and do stupid stuff, but this... this is just unnerving...... Don't take it personally.....

17. In by Iran, Iran finds Garn scummy for making posts that feel "forced and scummy". He goes on to question Gamr's strong townread of Kein, saying it is poorly backed up & overall, attempt to get towncred by buddying. -
I completely disagree. Quite the opposite of forced, Garn's posts have seen thought out and logical this game, even if I don't always concur with them. Furthermore, your argument about Kein and buddying is rather invalid. While Kein could be very clever scum, it's way more likely he's noobtown or even VI town. He is engaged and trying to solve the game; while he can be obnoxious with his caps at times, I no longer get scum vibes from his posts. Kein is the kind of person who'll prob. last to LyLo cuz of his inexperience at mafiascum. While he seems a bit of a VI as I stated earlier, we are in no rush to "policy" lynch him yet (so we have better shots at LyLo); I could be wrong --> We may see his potential later. Anyway, back on topic, there are quite a few good reasons to think Kein istown by this point, so it seems it's you who is trying to mislead players. -
Very Scum Indicative

18. In response to -
It's RC

19. Lapsa had a problem with RC's dayvigging. -
Don't you know anything about RC? This is standard RC fakeclaiming, but in an RVS form which is why it's a dayvig. See no problems here; maybe opportunistic? -
Null-Indicative

20. Mario is doing a lot of lurking, is that prt of his meta? I have a feeling it is. Anyway, in , Mario says he's against the Perf wagon and against all the wagons in general. He also says he'll just crit. wagons til he or someone else finds something scummy. -
This post strikes me in a way, but I'm not sure if I think town or I think scum with this post. I think I'll go with town -- he's right, most of the wagons, esp. the Perf wagon have been pretty poorly supported. -
Null-Town-Indicative

21. Not Mafia does a quote wall vote of Lemon in -
Not quite sure what the issue. I can see it has to do with the Kein scumread, but could you elaborate?
;
Addendum --> You subsequently voted Lemon a total of 3 times without a vote in between --> why?

22. Lapsa naked votes Not Mafia in -
Does it have to do with the Lemon voting? I really hate naked votes, though I use them occasionally.

23. Lemon presents a case against Lapsa in -
I much concur with this case -- Bonus points for Lemon! -- seriously though, makes me scumread Lapsa even more.

I agree that the performer wagon is rather garbage. Bad day 1 lynch. You point out Lapsa several times but have your vote on ira. Both are better alternatives to performer but I think Lapsa is a better lynch at this point. That slot has not really contributed anything but random voting. What makes you think Ira is a better lynch?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Because?

Or are you leaning town on lapsa?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 456, iraonavp wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

As soon as you get some pressure you jump right over to to a new wagon. It would have been a little better had you bothered to give a reason rather than just naked voting me.

VOTE: iraonavp
This is a good lynch. FAR better than the performer wagon.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

4 hours left...

A no-lynch is not a viable option. I don't see another viable wagon other than ira either. We need to do something.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 520, Ircher wrote:I feel like I'm being ignored.....

The deadline damn near passed and ira was the only lynch possible at this point baring a flash wagon which certainly would not have been better. I seems very odd that you are upset boon hammers within 3 hours of going into a no lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”