YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3049, grapes wrote:Oh you already did. Lol. So you did know what I was talking about.

Only because i traced your post back and looked at posts right before it. But how does that rate as a scum slip to you?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3047, T S O wrote:
In post 3044, YT2980 wrote:
In post 3043, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:
In post 3039, YT2980 wrote:The first 7 so far... I'm working on it as a side project, slowly but surely. I'm also trying to keep up with the thread.

First 7, starting from where?

The very beginning, in light of aafter being scum, as well as dwlee, titus, and varsoon being town.

Are these the pages where you garnered your pisskop townread, then?

No. It's his recent posts.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Mimi's logic on the YT "scumslip" is obviously flawed because scum also wouldn't target YT for a cross-kill as the most inexperienced player in the game and a potential mislynch. The whole case for it being a slip is that town-YT wouldn't expect to be killed. Well, scum-YT wouldn't either. QED
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by grapes »

Basically the way you omgus'd there isn't how I'd expect town to.

I don't get why you felt the need to run down the scenario of mimi being scum and knowing it's multiball and thus she's actively looking for slips like that because you already know that you're town so that wouldn't hold weight anyway.

Essentially I'd expect town to just shrug it off differently.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

Oh. Sorry, wires crossed.

In post 3037, YT2980 wrote:
Unvote: pisskop

His recent posts are giving me more of a town vibe, and given that he is town it'd be better to vote out the 1-s gladiator. I'm not voting yet b/c I'm pretty sure that would be L-1.

What prompted the reread that led to this, and which parts of the thread were included in that reread?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Whatever, there is honestly no need for me to be explaining myself, nor no motivation. Save it for another day phase in which I am lynchable...

I will say nicole: town typically neglects things and go based off their memory, so I'm just trying a new strategy now knowing some of the flips.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Umm, what the fuck?

I'm just asking you which of pisskop's/wgeurts' posts, or what general part of the thread, you reread that led you to change your opinion. It isn't obvious what caused it, and I'd like to evaluate it.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:07 pm

In post 3055, YT2980 wrote:Whatever, there is honestly no need for me to be explaining myself, nor no motivation. Save it for another day phase in which I am lynchable...

I'm asking *now* because nonzero chance I'll be dead on N2 and I won't be able to then, duh. Please just answer me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3055, YT2980 wrote:Whatever, there is honestly no need for me to be explaining myself, nor no motivation. Save it for another day phase in which I am lynchable...
I do not understand this. There are many reasons that I think you should explain yourself regardless of whether or not you can be lynched. This role off of, is like saying, you do not have to tell us things. Keeping us out and instead choosing to not say anything is scummy. In mafia, one does justify themself.

Catchup coming. Stopped to notice something in my read of the most recent page.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by grapes »

^insert bullets here folks
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3059, grapes wrote:

Cool. Can I shoot you with them?

@nicole: I'll quote them in a minute.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:21 pm

No need to give an in-depth explanation or anything, just which posts (+ a brief explanation if you wish) should be fine enough for fact-checking purposes.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 2836, Maxous wrote:Or we don't lynch wguerts at all unless he pulls this stunt again?
So you are currently standing on the wguerts side of the debate. What is your opinion of the gamestate. I see very few posts from you involving it.
Share where you stand with things now.
post 2976
1) pisskop is starting to look town and has an active night action as compared to a negative utility gladiate.

2) wguerts has multiple times indicated he wants to use the Gladiator AGAIN in the future. the threat of a PL isn't stopping him[/quote] This is the most recent kind of gamestate post I can see from you. However, it is just a justification of what is going on rather than a look on how you feel about it. In this post though you state that pisskop looks town so the post must have changed over the state of the game. However, I had to go into your ISO to find it. I think you should make yourself a little more known in this game.

In post 2874, pisskop wrote:what part of your role indicates we have the option to NL?

vote No Lynch

Dig the sauce, its stronger than youll ever have. vc show us nl
A No lynch at this point would be of little help to us. The day has already been disrupted I am not certain that we can go for a complete wash and lose it. There are still important opinions that people have posted it would destructive to the town to go no lynch now.

In post 2898, PeregrineV wrote:Where did you get this aspect of the claim?
I corrected it within like three posts and I linked back to the original to keep others from doing the same. I question how you missed that are instead went for the mistake post but, its a big game.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3059, grapes wrote:

Much better places for said bullets right now. That can come later.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Elyse »

Here are my reads.

02 Rob13 - Town
03 Nicole Mimi Tithel - Scum
05 beeboy - Unsure. There are so many things that make him scummy but then a few things make me go "there's no way that could be scum"
06 YT2980 - Scum lean. He's seemed to fade into the background whilst not lurking or anything...I'm keeping my eye out here.
07 I_Am_Not_Varsoon* - Null
08 T S O - Scum
09 PeregrineV - Town
11 Suzune - Town
12 Maxous - Scum
13 CooLDoG - Town lean
14 Flubbernugget - Town lean
15 Venmar - Probably town
16 grapes - Town
17 wgeurts - Scum
18 Almost50 - Scum
20 Nero Cain - Could be scum, he's not doing anything
21 Elyse
22 popsofctown - Scum
23 pisskop - Probably town
24 SirCakez - Town

That's probably too many scumreads but it's how I feel.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3034, Elyse wrote:
The two protective roles being gladiator and JK/Doc?

No, JK/Doc + the compulsive bodyguard from the flipped scum. I'd agree that gladiator isn't really protective.
In post 3034, Elyse wrote:
In post 2987, popsofctown wrote:because the worst designed role in mafia got a guilty

What?

Cop is the worst designed role in mafia, because it's the on that does what a VT is trying to by clicking a button.

Now you know.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Damn I completely forgot about Nero. Yeah he needs to get in here and start doing stuff. I can't remember any of his posts.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Is your scumread on me contingent on wguerts flipping scum, Elyse?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yes mostly
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3064, Elyse wrote:05 beeboy - Unsure. There are so many things that make him scummy but then a few things make me go "there's no way that could be scum"

What are the things that make you go "no way he could be scum"?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3061, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:No need to give an in-depth explanation or anything, just which posts (+ a brief explanation if you wish) should be fine enough for fact-checking purposes.

Well it was in specific, it just gave me a general town vibe. Sorry if that explanation isn't good enough. I'm so out-of-it at the moment, like I tried to analyze too much and now I can't think properly, ugh. It's better I refrain from going in-depth with stuff right now because it's only gonna be more detrimental in the long run, especially if y'all decide to go after me next time around.

@elyse: I took a complete break this morning. I think that's worth noting.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 2957, wgeurts wrote:
Yeah I did.

My answer was because I really didn't think this through.
Well this is probably the most honest thing I read today in the whole back and forth between pisskop and wguerts. Seriously, you had to have some kind of motivation, some angle you thought to exploit.

In post 2958, wgeurts wrote:Hell Pisskop. You were against the cop guilty I believe.
This thought I do not get. You use it like a defense or something. No, it is not one. Yes there was some kind of cop guilty today. But it became irreverent when you pulled this little scheme because it invalidated that and forced us to look elsewhere. Do not use it as some kind of attacking defense.

In post 2975, T S O wrote:Why are you listening to Nicole at all?
Are you suggesting that her opinion is not worth hearing? Is this in direct relation to Rob's guilty or because you do not like what she has to say? If it is in relation to rob's guilty, then you are siding with that cop result?

In post 3034, Elyse wrote:I'm trusting Rob on this. For example, if he was a cop that got back Mimi was scum and he was bus driven, the PM would have to say "Result: Scum" or something. It couldn't say "Nicole Mimi Tithel is scum" because that would be a direct lie.
Honestly I did not consider that fact. I went based on my assumptions of a previous game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Suzune, do you have an non-English first language and if so do you care to share which one it is?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by T S O »

I think I've been quite resolute in siding with Rob on this one, yes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by T S O »

I was typing out a post to Elyse asking her to explain why she thinks I'd defend my scumpartner wguerts after such an idiotic play like that, but I'm sure she could fake something decent if she's scum and I don't even think wguerts will flip scum anyway so the point is moot.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”