NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2808, RadiantCowbells wrote:In post 2804, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2800, RadiantCowbells wrote:
lol at asking for proof.

Well, if you're gonna claim that his reads are shit, then there must be some kind of proof, right? Otherwise, you're just talking out your ass. As far as I can tell, at worst, his reads are 50%, which are pretty damn good, and that's not even including his town read on me, which I know to be correct.

I was right on SRMP.
Peregrine was wrong on SRMP.

I will continue carrying on like I've been carrying on.

Yep, he's was wrong about SRMP and right about BS. That's 50%, and is pretty solid.

In post 2808, RadiantCowbells wrote:Now why the hell would I be worried about that?

Because you're a little scumbutt!

Then please, go ahead and make your fake guilty claim. Be my guest. It's the only chance you have at lynching me today, and since there's no way we're in a MyLo situation, I know you won't, regardless of your alignment.

If you claim a fake guilty on me, it will definetely lead to your lynch in D5.

If you're scum, you know all of this already and getting rid of me won't be worth losing another scum player. You can't keep trading 1 for 1 like this.

If you're town, then you're not so sure that I'm scum to fake a guilty on me because lynching me, another town NK, and then your lynch in D5, followed by another town NK will likely end the game in a Mafia win. And as arrogant as you are, you aren't stupid enough to take that chance.

So go ahead with you're fake guilty claim. I'll gladly be lynched to catch 1 scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 am

Post by pisskop »

The most interesting ones to me at a glance are
Spoiler: .
ricastle (9) - thebluerose, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Aj The Epic , Some Random Mafia Player, ricastle, Blackstar
pisskop (3)- Nero Cain, PeregrineV, Cobblerfone
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman,
thebluerose (1) - firebringer
SnarkySnowman (1) - Golden Robster
Blackstar (1) - JarJarDrinks

TheBlueRose (8) - Firebringer, pisskop, Some Random Mafia Player, Aj The Epic , Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, Blackstar, SnarkySnowman
Not Voting (7) - Cobblerfone, Nero Cain, Masquerade, PeregrineV, Xkfyu, TheBlueRose, Golden Robster

SnarkySnowman (5) - Masquerade, PeregrineV, Blackstar, Some Random Mafia Player, Golden Robster
Blackstar (4) - Aj The Epic , Nero Cain, Almost50, Cobblerfone
Nero Cain (2) - pisskop, SnarkySnowman
Golden Robster (1) - Xkfyu
Not Voting (1) - RadiantCowbells

Some Random Mafia Player (5) - RadiantCowbells, Golden Robster, Blackstar, Cobblerfone, SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman (3) - Masquerade, PeregrineV, Some Random Mafia Player
Blackstar (2) - Aj The Epic , Almost50
Nero Cain (1) - pisskop
Aj The Epic (1)- Nero Cain

Some Random Mafia Player (6) - Golden Robster, pisskop. Cobblerfone, Blackstar , Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells
SnarkySnowman (2) - PeregrineV, Some Random Mafia Player
Blackstar (2) - AJ Is Epic, Almost50
Nero (1)- Masquerade
AJ The Epic (1) - Xkfyu
Not Voting (1) - SnarkySnowman

Some Random Mafia Player (7) - Golden Robster, pisskop. Cobblerfone, Blackstar , Nero Cain, Xkfyu, Almost50
SnarkySnowman (2) - PeregrineV, Some Random Mafia Player
Blackstar (2) - AJ Is Epic, RadiantCowbells
Nero (1)- Masquerade
Not Voting (1) - SnarkySnowman

Essentially the 2 lynches, the suddenly swap from SS to SRMP, and the last 2 vcs of the day.

And yea, I noticed that aj seems to be voting with srmp a lot. Ill wait for him to come in. obvs bad play seems obvs
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

SnarkySnowman (5) - Masquerade, PeregrineV, Blackstar, Some Random Mafia Player, Golden Robster
Blackstar (4) - Aj The Epic , Nero Cain, Almost50, Cobblerfone
Nero Cain (2) - pisskop, SnarkySnowman
Not Voting (1) - RadiantCowbells

Some Random Mafia Player (5) - RadiantCowbells, Golden Robster, Blackstar, Cobblerfone, SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman (3) - Masquerade, PeregrineV, Some Random Mafia Player
Blackstar (2) - Aj The Epic , Almost50
Nero Cain (1) - pisskop
Aj The Epic (1)- Nero Cain

since we know that an unCCed vig is probs town, barring buggery with SK, then we know that most likely these players are town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

So, whenever I get to it we can look at the other miniflashwagons.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2816, pisskop wrote:
In post 2801, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2796, pisskop wrote:Because there's no reason to vote yet. Im not pressuring people with my vote, Im letting the be free to make their plays.

A cynic might say that that sounds a lot like "trying to get a feel for how the votes are gonna so you can decide on which mislynch wagon to jump on board."

Well no. Since you like to split hairs so much, a traditional cynic would argue that its just as plausible that people would react to my lack of voting with th knowledge that I could vote them.

Don't be ridiculous. They would still have the knowledge that you could vote them even if you were already voting someone else. PLUS, you'd have the added benefit of applying pressure to the person you're already voting. It's a win-win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Post by pisskop »

whatever floats your boat. Good theory talk
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2827, pisskop wrote:since we know that an unCCed vig is probs town, barring buggery with SK, then we know that most likely these players are town.

I'm not sure how popular they are on this sight, but SS could still be a scum JOAT, or what would be the equivalent of a scum 1-Shot Vig. I've seen those on the other site that I play on at times.

Of course, the BS kill does make a lot more sense coming from a Town Vig than an additional scum kill. Scum would likely want to keep BS alive for another mislynch possibility. So, I'm definitely agree with you that SS is now more than likely town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol site*
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2810, Golden Robster wrote:Actually fuck that, what does everybody think about PK?

Answered here:
In post 2742, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2741, pisskop wrote:Sit down with me and explain me why youll share a fair portion of reads but always keep me on the table

Honestly, I have no problems saying that you haven't really done anything extremely scummy, and it has a lot to do with gaining information, my gut, and what I saw from SilverWolf before you replaced her.

She had no reason to outright believe ika on his Seer claim as easily as she did, and I think the only reason she did is because ika had a town read on her and she figured ika wouldn't investigate her. So, there was no reason for her to really be concerned about it. So, she probably thought it was better in the long run to just believe him.

Now, my read on Aj wouldn't change based solely on your flip (I think he's scum, regardless), but if you were to flip scum, I'd likely be right back to Almost being scum.

So really, I'm leaning towards two almost completely different scum groups. I think it's either {RC, Aj, and SS} or {Aj, pisskop, and Almost50}. So, I'm fine with the lynches of any of those.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2819, Masquerade wrote:I want to believe RC is town (as opposed to bussing their scumbuddies and making a scene whenever someone tries to accuse them of it) I think you are town, AJ has a fair chance of being scum, so does Nero (still his response to ika's seerclaim was bad) and after SRMP flipped I like Xk a lot less.

In post 2750, Xkfyu wrote:So, I guess you believe that I first made a point to say that I was going to bed and that I wouldn't be back online before the deadline. THEN, I came back online right before deadline and saved us from no lynching by bussing my buddy, when I could very easily have just stayed out of the thread for another 25 minutes, and thus ensuring the no lynch without any suspicion on me whatsoever.

Seriously? That's what you're going with?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@PK: Re your #

1.00 I was 4th to vote JJD (9 needed for lynch).
1.04, 1.06, 1.07, 1.09 & 1.12 I was the one and only voter of SRMP
1.15 I became 3rd to vote Ricastle (9 needed for lynch) and I stayed on it.

D2 I voted a guilty read. Doesn't matter when I joined, bc I didn't get that he was saying he got a guilty (and I asked him: "why didn't you say so?")

3.00 & 3.02 FIRST to vote BS
3.04, 3.05, 3.06 & 3.07 FIRST to vote BeBop/Peregrine
3.08, 3.09, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13 & 3.15 rejoined BS wagon which I personally had started at the start of the day.

3.16 Finally decided to hammer SRMP bc we were running out of time.

Again, where did I seem like joining the largest wagon? OR ARE YOU PISSED I SLAM DUNKED YOUR SCUM PARTNER less than 15 minutes away from a no lynch as you would have hoped??
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 4.1

SnarkySnowman (1) - Almost50
Radiant Cowbells (1) - Xkfyu
Almost50 (1) - Cobblerfone
Xkfyu (1) - RadiantCowbells
AJ The Epic (1) - Golden Robster

Not Voting (5) - AJ The Epic, Nero Cain, Masquerade, SnarkySnowman, pisskop

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is March 4th, 2016 at 7:50 AM EST.
Last edited by Fraggernaut on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2835, Almost50 wrote:Again, where did I seem like joining the largest wagon? OR ARE YOU PISSED I SLAM DUNKED YOUR SCUM PARTNER less than 15 minutes away from a no lynch as you would have hoped??

wat?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:20 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Why does it take 7 to lynch with 10 alive, @Fraggernaut VOTE: Fraggernaut

Fo reals though I'm just bad at forum tagging or whatever it is.

I read pisskop and RC as town I think,
Masq, Xykfu and Cobblerfone as town lean,
Almost and AJ the Epic as scumlean
Nero Cain and Golden Robster as scum

Thoughts? I'm fine lynching any of my scum/scumlean reads.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2838, SnarkySnowman wrote:Why does it take 7 to lynch with 10 alive, @Fraggernaut VOTE: Fraggernaut

I'm curious. Why didn't you just shoot me or Nero. Instead, you chose Blackstar.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:23 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Scumread for me and some good associations to come from it. Plus the even number of those alive favors town somewhat.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2838, SnarkySnowman wrote:Why does it take 7 to lynch with 10 alive, @Fraggernaut VOTE: Fraggernaut

First of all, I'd like to have an answer to this please.
In post 2765, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2763, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm VT now, but I had the one shot vig kill that went to blackstar. I'm gonna re read and figure out some stuff based on that but I think him being VT implicates RC and Almost as scum.

Interesting. What made you decide to use it in N3?

Secondly, can you give some kind of explanation on your reads on your reads that aren't leans (pisskop, RC, Nero Cain, and Robster)?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:27 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

pisskop has been on the same line of thought as me => I think he shares my alignment. RC I like as town (for now) because of how he was towards SRMP. Nero Cain and Robster because they're scummy af on almost all the wagons they've been on. Robster isn't scumhunting and Nero is going on about nonsense. I was strongly considering using my shot on him then.

And I used my shot N3 and not earlier because A) I didn't have a good idea of who I wanted dead earlier on, and B) I didn't want to wait too long to use it when it could be possibly game-losing.

That's all. The serial killer nonsense, by the way, is nonsense given this was the only night with more than one kill.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2841, Xkfyu wrote:

I read pisskop and
RC as town
I think,

First of all, I'd like to have an answer to this please.
In post 2765, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2763, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm VT now, but I had the one shot vig kill that went to blackstar. I'm gonna re read and figure out some stuff based on that but I think him
being VT implicates RC and Almost as scum

Interesting. What made you decide to use it in N3?

Secondly, can you give some kind of explanation on your reads on your reads that aren't leans (pisskop, RC, Nero Cain, and Robster)?

Don't those two posts contradict slightly.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 0, Fraggernaut wrote:Image

Welcome to Werewolf Mania! A full moon is out & the predators are ready to hunt their prey! Can the village survive the onslaught of the Werewolves? Or will the Werewolves make the town submit to their power?

Moderator:
Fraggernaut
Back Up Moderator:
Cheery Dog

Game Activity

Playerlist:

Veegee
Radiant Cowbells
Zulfy **
Aj The Epic
Keyser Söze *
Cobblerfone
4. Nero Cain *
I Am Innocent *
Some Random Mafia Player *
Scarycereal
PhantomCobalt *
Masquerade
7. SnarkySnowman **
BeBopReBop RhubarbPie *
PeregrineV
9. JarJarDrinks *
0. Ricastle *
1. Xkfyu
2. TheBlueRose *
3. Almost50
4. Golden Robster ***
5. Blackstar
ika
Firebringer *
SilverWolf
Albert B. Rampage
pisskop

* Indicates a Prod

Spoiler: Alive
1. Radiant Cowbells
2. AJ The Epic
3. Cobblerfone
4. Nero Cain
5. Masquerade
6. SnarkySnowman
7 Xkfyu
8. Almost50
9. Golden Robster
0. pisskop

Spoiler: Dead
Ricastle (
Vanilla Town
) Lynched Day One
JarJarDrinks
(Vanilla Town
) Killed Night One
TheBlueRose (
Werewolf
) Lynched Day Two
Firebringer (
Seer
) Killed Night Two
Some Random Mafia Player (
Werewolf
) Lynched Day Three
PeregrineV (
Vanilla Town
) Killed Night Three
Blackstar (
Vanilla Town
) Killed Night Three

Spoiler: Mod Killed
No One :)

Spoiler: Events
Day One:

Radiant Cowbells replaces Veegee
PhantomCobalt replaces Scarycereal
Albert B. Rampage replaces SilverWolf
Firebringer replaces ika
pisskop replaces Albert B. Rampage
Masquerade replaces PhantomCobalt
Some Random Mafia Player replaces I Am Innocent
Ricastle (
Vanilla Town
) Lynched Day One

Night One:

JarJarDrinks (
Vanilla Town
) is Killed

Day Two:

TheBlueRose (
Werewolf
) Lynched Day Two

Night Two:

Firebringer (
Seer
) is Killed.

Day Three:

PeregrineV replaces BeBopAReBopRhubarbPie
Cobblerfone replaces Keyser Soze
Aj The Epic replaces Zulfy.
Some Random Mafia Player (
Werewolf
) Lynched Day Three

Night Three

PeregrineV (
Vanilla Town
) is Killed
Blackstar (
Vanilla Town
) is Killed

I'm gonna re read and figure out some stuff based on that but I think him being VT implicates RC and Almost as scum.

I'm gonna re read and figure out some stuff based on that

I'm gonna re read

re read
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Golden Robster »

POINT TAKEN
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Not sure why the first post got quoted in there but I guess that's karma for being a tool, huh?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:31 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Also sorry for being a tool :P
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I don't get the joke...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:34 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Tentatively think that Cobbler would be town because I was townreading Keyser.

I'm in the middle of doing my rereading though.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”