NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3049, RadiantCowbells wrote:I claim adorable cop.
I can check a person and get the result adorable or not adorable.
I checked Annie and can confirm that she is in fact adorable.

Ok so, I remember this crumb, and saw it as such. I not to comment on it at the time in an attempt to not draw undue attention to it, hoping it would become clearer as the game progresses. Unfortunately though, it hasn't, even now.

Is adorable vs not adorable the same as guilty vs not guilty?

And who is Annie?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Which crumb?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1468, RadiantCowbells wrote:Annie.

Annie?

Annie!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

This too, but I missed this one the first time through.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Those are the name of the avatar.

'adorable cop' is a claim that often comes from RC.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I put as much stock into it as I do that people who wear Federal Boobie Inspector shirts are actually FBI
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3054, pisskop wrote:Those are the name of the avatar.

'adorable cop' is a claim that often comes from RC.

In post 3055, pisskop wrote:I put as much stock into it as I do that people who wear Federal Boobie Inspector shirts are actually FBI

You're saying that that's not a serious claim then? Or am I just confused?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Then, I still want answers from RC to my original questions.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:14 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'm so confused.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Here's my thoughts.

AJ's entrace was aggressive but not overly defensive. I can sympathize to some exgtent with his feelz wrt previous players in the slot making it hard. But he's not really been an active presence either.

RC's slot would be suspicious if he hadnt basically made the srmp wagon happen. He was amajor pusher on it, and would mean he was hrd bussing him. Maybe he knew srmp was going to drop off the face of the game, but youd have to show that I think.

I still dont like nero or almost Nero's lurking could be apathy, or it could be him letting us pit each other out.
Almost's play today has really shattered my nulltown read on him. It feels so alien.

SS is the vig. So theres that.

xk seems to b e using questions to prop himself up, but there are far bigger fish Id like to fry.

cobble is almsot a nonentity. Keysor was too. I dont particularly like it. Keysors response to pressure was to vote me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:26 am

RC's slot would be suspicious if he hadnt basically made the srmp wagon happen. He was amajor pusher on it, and would mean he was hrd bussing him. Maybe he knew srmp was going to drop off the face of the game, but youd have to show that I think.

THIS IS SO TERRIBLE.
YOU KNOW THAT I HARD BUS RELENTLESSLY.
WHY ARE YOU WRITING ME OFF FOR HARD BUSSING.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

No RC, I frankly dont. Ive seen 1 game we can talk about. I dont know what you do as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

erm 2 games now.

You bussed up dave and let titus run you down. But titus is frankyl pretty obvscum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

So are you town for catching scum or town for getting mad that I dont think you bussed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

RC, why did you hop off him at the last moment? What were you going to do, with so little time left?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 am

In post 3065, pisskop wrote:RC, why did you hop off him at the last moment? What were you going to do, with so little time left?

I was making a protest vote so people wouldn't forget about him.
Are you suggesting that I, as scum, drove my partner into the ground then abandoned the wagon to vote town after they made 0 effort to survive?
That's absolute hogwash.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

wholy hell you get made when I townread you you get mad when I dont.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

So are you a hardcore busser or not?

Because, you know, one thing I do know scum you does is contrarian things for later wifom.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

RC, will you give serious answers for my previous two questions please?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:46 am

In post 3068, pisskop wrote:So are you a hardcore busser or not?

Because, you know, one thing I do know scum you does is contrarian things for later wifom.

definitely am!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, I'm feeling bored and I decided to do some ISOing. Going through the Silver/ABR/PK slot one more time I came across this:

On #559 Xk asks ABR about what happens if ika + Silver find they're on opposite factions, to whick ABR responds in #560 suggesting they'd replace out. At face value we could assume the slot is confirmed scum based on the ika slot seer flip. HOWEVER, a second look actually should clear this slot as well. If ABR knew he was scum AND suggested ika + Silver replaced out for being on opposite factions this would be a right in your face scum claim. It thus follows they're town & suspected ika's seer claim to be fake. But then ABR himself replaced out, thus one can assume he realized his mistake.

Now I would appreciate some help from others to decide if this is/was an unintended scum claim by ABR, or if we can assume he replaced out for another reason (and thus PK becomes conf. town)??
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Sorting out the PK slot is now of much importance to me, bc it will help me improve my reads on many other slots.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Wow. That is some ridiculously invalid logic.

However, I'm having trouble deciding whether you're genuinely trying to "clear" your buddy, or just trying to make it look like that, in the event that you're lynched.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

ITT we all scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”