KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:37 am

Post by KainTepes »

people can be wrong but it feels like he is lying just to come up with a reason to vote me

i dont know how to explain it but it STRONGLY feels like that

many others voted me but I didnt feel the way like it did with dave
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 271, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 268, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Later. Titus you need to push in places that aren't places you shouldn't be pushing.

Where should I be pushing?

This post just screams anyone but you and KT, which makes me only want to dig in more.

I mean you can push me but I haven't had a chance to catch up all the way so I don't know you'll get very far until tonight or tomorrow.

You can push kt more too but that doesn't look like it's getting very far.

50 and pb might be good places but I haven't caught up all the way yet so I only know I don't like 50
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Like from here it looks like you're trying to push over a bunch of rocks that are already on their side. I.e. you're not doing much. I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, KainTepes wrote:He voted for me for a stupid reason like "he is not actually aggressive he is just telling us he is aggressive"

Which is true, tbh. Your play is least aggressive if aggressive is the word you want to call it. Yours is more OMGUSy, per se. (You seem to scum read those who scum read you, vote you or try to criticize your play). You cannot be both aggressive AND defensive. "Aggressive defensiveness" is a sign of nervousness usually associated to scum players.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 275, KainTepes wrote:people can be wrong but it feels like he is lying just to come up with a reason to vote me

You don't get to call him lying unless you can prove he thought otherwise. Now, can you actually prove davesaz' thoughts contradict his stated reasoning for voting you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

I would like more on this. WHY do you like Burning Crystal and/or acryon for town?
Also, when you're done catching up I would appreciate your thoughts on a couple other players (with short reasoning, if possible). I'll let you pick the said couple of players (bc I obviously don't know what you might see that I didn't and vise versa).

Suffice it to say I need more than "I like X for town & suspect Y to be scum".
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:10 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 275, KainTepes wrote:people can be wrong but it feels like he is lying just to come up with a reason to vote me

i dont know how to explain it but it STRONGLY feels like that

many others voted me but I didnt feel the way like it did with dave

You are lampshading, but not following through. Saying you are going to scumhunt, but doing nothing to actually hunt scum. This is a scumtell, I have caught both new and experienced players that way. It isn't lying on my part to point this out. I'm not misrepresenting your actions either. You're saying that aggressive people are town, and you're aggressive. But it is all bark and no bite. You don't seem to be examining players actions from a point of view of figuring out their alignment.

It is possible I'm wrong about your alignment. The best way to convince me, and others, is to actually do the things you're saying town should do.
What do you think about the people who replaced out?
Do you think Extrapolated Eagle was truly upset, or was it an act to derail the suspicion on him?
Eagle said he was upset with Acryon, not Aneninen. Did you see Acryon do anything to justify that position?
Do you have any opinion about the people who seem to have quick reads on others they have past experience with? Especially the ones who claim to get a read off just a couple posts?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:
I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads.

I'd be interested to hear what you mean by this. Is it based more on initial content that people post, or on the responses? Or something else you're seeing or not seeing?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:

My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Do you have other examples? Did you look at timing of the post that caused Anen to unvote?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 255, acryon wrote:
Dave's jump on Kain is bad.

Bad in what way? Context leads me to believe you mean "incorrect" here but it would be good for you to clarify what you really mean.

Who are you scum reading and why?
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

More like this. There's no whining. You're lying out how you feel, which posts make you feel like that, and stating that you don't know why.

I don't agree with this post, but I can meet you half way and give you some time. If you go back to yelling and screaming and whining, I will vote you.

VOTE: EE
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

Lying out = laying out

Autocorrect is evil.
Titus / tn5421
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:13 am

Post by davesaz »

Any thoughts on KT's supporters? Not looking for associations, more just your thoughts on whether any of them seem more or less genuine.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Kop »

Well we are finally seeing something from KT. Let's see how he progresses after this.

UNVOTE: EE
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 261, Aneninen wrote:
In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

When will the more info come?

In post 245, Xtoxm wrote:Current preferred lynches would be Smudger/Anen/Mad King. There are others I could compromise on, and others i'd be less enthusiastic to. I won't go into my town reads right now.

Where did those name come from?

In post 246, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.

Then let's leave this story where it belongs to. In the past.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

Fzzzzzzzrt.
(1) It might have meant the worst day of flu.
(2) Some people can have flu quickly and dreadfully. It lasts for only a couple of days, 2 or so, but those days are horrible.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)
The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?

They may have left it there from RVS. Actually I left my vote there from RVS, because I'm another player who simply can't find too much useful content.
I mean, most of the things happening have been about a couple of players, whereas apart from those things... nothing.

In post 254, Almost50 wrote:OK. I'm all caught up. There are more irrelevant posts in this thread than there are actually relevant ones. If I disregard the posts that are irritating in an irrelevant-to-game way I'd say Persy is the one standing out as a slight scum lean.

However, I need to sort out RC first. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rasko before, so I would certainly appreciate it if you guys signed your posts for me to tell who's actually doing the post.

Why is it more urgent to sort RC out first than anyone else?

In post 256, Persivul wrote:You're putting us in a bad position here. I don't want to see someone get RL pissed off over this, but I've posted similar stuff in the past, and only when I was scum. It was partially true and partially strategic. When I'm town and I think I'm misunderstood or treated badly, I don't threaten to replace out, because I'm satisfied that my lynch is going to give town good info, and particularly on D1 when there's usually a mislynch anyway. All I see from you is concern about your personal survival. I don't see concern for town. Some people do get overly concerned with personal survival as town, but in general it's more often a scum trait, because scum have smaller teams and the loss of one has much greater impact than loss of a single town.

Erm... I can't explain it, why, but this is scum.
I often do such kind of appeasing posts or what-should-I-call-them, both as town as scum, and even if it can't be noticed (or at least, it has not been yet), I know my town-calm-down posts are different to my scum-calm-down posts.
I know it's weak but right now, better than nothing.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Persivul

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

Shyt.
UNVOTE:
I simply can't imagine a scum replacing out in this very situation.

________

Frankly, everyone!
Can't we just play? Like in all the other games?
Pisskop deserves a better playlist than we are, including me.

And I f-cking don't care if you think that's my scum-appeasing post, actually it's not, but even my lynch would be more contribution to this game than everything has happened so far.
Actually Persivul was posting something similar, wasn't he? And he got a scumread from me.
Good.
I'm an idiot.

*hitting a tin bucket with a rusty hammer, which sounds terribly*

I'm also interested in why the vote, then quote his wanting replacing post to unvote.

I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Kop »

I haven't properly caught up and I'm about to hit the hay, so I will catch up properly tomorrow afternoon at some point.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Your logic is wrong, but whatever.

Actually that vote/unvote was the result of my catching-up method. I saw Percivul's post which I found scummy and I saw him replacing out
after
I hit the Preview and I added that part next.
Obviously, I know it's only my words but that's all I can tell.

This part above goes for everyone.

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:Anyway, I don't particularly find Aneninen scummy, but I did find the vote/unvote in the same post a bit intriguing. I don't mind applying some pressure there, and especially so with me currently not voting, so..
VOTE: Aneninen

*shrug*
I don't really care. If my lynch helps improve the atmosphere of the game, go ahead. At least, after that there will be
real
things to talk about.

In post 273, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Adenine

Pigeon boy saying some weird things.

:facepalm:
Aaaaaaaand yet another pearl of hydra incostistency. You'd already been voting for me.

In post 281, davesaz wrote:It is possible I'm wrong about your alignment. The best way to convince me, and others, is to actually do the things you're saying town should do.
What do you think about the people who replaced out?
Do you think Extrapolated Eagle was truly upset, or was it an act to derail the suspicion on him?
Eagle said he was upset with Acryon, not Aneninen. Did you see Acryon do anything to justify that position?
Do you have any opinion about the people who seem to have quick reads on others they have past experience with? Especially the ones who claim to get a read off just a couple posts?

Erm... I assume there's no Mafia Daytalk. Or at least, it's not written on the Wiki.
This sounded like a kind of couching.
VOTE: Davesaz

In post 290, Kop wrote:I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.

In Zar's I was the SK. ^_^
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by davesaz »

Nah, if he's town I don't want to waste time on him. Someone's in need of an IC, I have no qualms about helping move things along.
And if he's scum, then how better to find that out than to hand him a little rope.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:35 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 286, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

More like this. There's no whining. You're lying out how you feel, which posts make you feel like that, and stating that you don't know why.

I don't agree with this post, but I can meet you half way and give you some time. If you go back to yelling and screaming and whining, I will vote you.

Also Anen, you're being a bit selective.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Fire Starter Replaces Persivul
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.09

aneninen
- (4) Acryon, xtoxm, Almost50, Mad King Ashnard
Extrapolated Eagle
- (2) Fire Starter, Burning Crystal
davesaz
- (2) Kain Tepes, Aneninen
kop
- (1) Sunset Illusions
KainTepes
- (1) davesaz

Not Voting
- Extrapolated Eagle, KuroiXHF, Kop

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-01 09:00:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 273, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Adenine

Pigeon boy saying some weird things.

:igmeou: This is close to not being a vote
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Yeah he's still new.

Getting a bit better though.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard