NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you suggesting SS is a joat?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3150, pisskop wrote:Are you suggesting SS is a joat?

I wasn't suggesting it, but I have definitely been considering it. Though, I hadn't thought about the points that you and RC have brought up about Normalcy and swinginess, but I think I agree.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

stop this.

we lynch AJ.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

I def want to hear from AJ.

Hes got a day left before prods
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3152, RadiantCowbells wrote:stop this.

we lynch AJ.

I mean, I don't hate the Aj lynch. He's definitely right back in my scum pile if Almost flips town, but probably only if Almost flips town.

I still think Almost is the correct lynch.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Alright I finally have time after getting off work and taking care of some things. Anyways I do have a few reads I think.

Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.

Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys

Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

We now know that TheBlueRose was scum, and that JarJar and ika were town.

Discuss, or don't. I'm fine either way.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Masquerade:

First this (a while back):
In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm also townleaning Nero. His push eventually made ika claim, I don't believe it was Nero's intention to make ika that emotional though so I don't see how that was scummy (no postlinks needed here right?) I feel Nero is posting his thoughts without a filter, meaning that he isn't considering how it makes him look when he posts what he posts.

Now this:
In post 3119, Masquerade wrote:Here are all the posts by Nero right around/after ika's claim that I have problems with:
Spoiler:
In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I CC now fucking die scum.

In post 303, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

this is p much why I'm ok with getting rid of Ika. Like me being voteless (wich is now proven false) is no way alignment indicative. I mean I am P SURE that the only reason he's calling me scum is b/c he's mad I called him out but if he's not going to play then he offers no benifit whatsoever to town.

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not a seer btw, just fed up with Ika. Though it is odd that there's barely a wagon on him and he's wigging out...

In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:I think he's prob scum trying to out the real seer.

In post 319, Nero Cain wrote:also silver can die after he flips scum.

In post 323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 322, ika wrote:i mean i cna link you back to metal gear again

TBF, its hard to find scum when half the town plays like shit but I mean ok...like the whole being immature and taking pot shots at me only makes me want to kill you more.

In post 336, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I'm a bit torn on Ika's seer claim. I'll post more about this later but just in case there IS a real seer out there dO NOT CC ika.

In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:ika flips scum, who do you want dead Ric?

In post 360, Nero Cain wrote:fuck you Ika. Like honestly bro? If all you are going to do is sit there and whine about how "bad" I am then I don't even give a shit if you are town.

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:You should help me lynch Ika unless you'd like to be lynched today.

In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 373, BlackStar wrote:I already voted for him.

good

my vote is not moving from Ika. Though I'd also be up for a force replace.

In post 393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 389, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think Blackstar's scum, I think Blackstar's scum, y don't u do something on that front instead of pressuring a heavy PR claim.

b/c I don't want Ika here if all he's going to do is sit there and fuss about how "bad" my play is. Also I don't really buy his claim.

but he's not gonna get quicklynched in 6 hours so like WTF?

In post 402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming that if Ika claimed seer he's at L-1 or at least L-2 so everyone can chill their frigid butts. we're not lynching seer claim.

Ika had 4 votes on him. My worry is that he realized the heat on him was growing and fakeclaimed seer to out the real seer.

In post 473, Nero Cain wrote:also
unvote:ika

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't lynching any of Ika or Almost today: Its ABR or Ric.

With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

In post 575, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 325, JarJarDrinks wrote:He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?

I think I have an ok bead on Ika's meta. I know I know. "META CAN BE MESSED WITH!"

but

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

and

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61893

is what I associate with a scum Ika.

As for his claim-I think there is some possibility that he fakeclaims seer to out any real seer but I'm willing to sit on it for a day or two. If he IS a seer then there's gonna be scum on his wagon.

It seems that you were leaning town on Nero for the exact same reasons that you are now reading him as scum.

Now, I'm fully aware that reads will change (sometimes very rapidly), throughout the course of the game. However, the actual things that people find scummy/townie usually tend to stay fairly static. So, this really concerns me.

Can you explain why Nero's actions revolving around ika's Seer claim made you think he was town before, but now they make you sure he's scum?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:57 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: xkfyu
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3157, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: xkfyu

That actually doesn't surprise me at all.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3157, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: xkfyu

I'm pretty sure I already know the reasoning behind this, but I'll be asking everyone on my wagon, just in case I am lynched.

What makes you think I'm scum? And who do think my buddy/buddies are?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3089, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3086, Xkfyu wrote:Would you vote for Robster?

In light of my most recent post demonstrating you clearly trying desperately to earn town creds that ain't yours, the answer to your question is now a redundant: NOT WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE. NO.

My voting pool has just been shrunk to Nero & Xf. MAGIC.

So, is it fair to assume that Nero is the only person that you are willing to vote while I'm alive, then?

If so, then what makes you want to lynch Nero so badly? I mean, you seem to REALLY want me lynched, but you aren't even voting for me right now. What has Nero done that has convinced you that he is scum?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xf: RTBT
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3161, Almost50 wrote:@Xf: RTBT

Resonant Tunneling Bipolar Transistor?

I don't know, that's what Google said that was when I looked it up. I'm not familiar with that acronym.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I don't use the F word much, so I used the British version ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Ohhh

read the bloddy thread. jaa
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3164, pisskop wrote:Ohhh

read the bloddy thread. jaa

Oh lol. Thanks for that. I still didn't get it, even after he explained it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3161, Almost50 wrote:@Xf: RTBT

(Now that I know what this means)

See, that's the thing. I do read the bloody thread. Multiple times, usually. However, this is all I can find.
In post 2997, Almost50 wrote:Also Nero + PK are both scum. Nero's theatrical push on PK is just an excuse for him to cover his lack of scum hunting anywhere else. He randomly does bring up something on someone and actually vote them but will always return to PK.

PK I have shown through JJD's ISO why he is scum. The thing between them is a distancing scheme to make one look very townish if the other flips.

P-edit: Thank you PK for proving my points.

My lynch pool is: Xkfyu, PK & Nero (in that particular order).

Now here, Nero is your third choice for a lynch. But then, here
In post 3078, Almost50 wrote:OK, let me try to clear one more of my scum buddies.

VOTE: Nero

THIS, ladies & gentlemen is me trying to prove Nero is the TOWN GF who paid his taxes regularly and then contributed 50% of his annual net profits for charity.

you switch to Nero. You didn't really mention Nero (except to ask pisskop and I to vote him), between those posts. So, how did Nero go from third to first on your lynch pool between those posts, especially considering how bad you want me lynched?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see Masquerade is still avoiding my questions.

In post 3104, Xkfyu wrote:Ok, could everyone take a look at this exchange, and give their opinion on it?

I think it makes Robster look bad so I'm not sure why you are gungho about lynching Almost.

I am tentatively buying all the claims so I deff think that scum is in

2. AJ The Epic
3. Cobblerfone
5. Masquerade
7 Xkfyu
9. Golden Robster
0. pisskop

I know that's kinda a big pool but that's where I'm at.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

as long as it isnt you nero, hunh?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3167, Nero Cain wrote:I see Masquerade is still avoiding my questions.

In post 3104, Xkfyu wrote:Ok, could everyone take a look at this exchange, and give their opinion on it?

I think it makes Robster look bad so I'm not sure why you are gungho about lynching Almost.

I am tentatively buying all the claims so I deff think that scum is in

2. AJ The Epic
3. Cobblerfone
5. Masquerade
7 Xkfyu
9. Golden Robster
0. pisskop

I know that's kinda a big pool but that's where I'm at.

You think that one exchange makes Robster look worse than Almost?

Also, it looks like your pool is in order of the player list. Would you mind putting them in order?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3156, Xkfyu wrote:@Masquerade:

First this (a while back):
In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm also townleaning Nero. His push eventually made ika claim, I don't believe it was Nero's intention to make ika that emotional though so I don't see how that was scummy (no postlinks needed here right?) I feel Nero is posting his thoughts without a filter, meaning that he isn't considering how it makes him look when he posts what he posts.

Now this:
In post 3119, Masquerade wrote:Here are all the posts by Nero right around/after ika's claim that I have problems with:
Spoiler:
*cut for readability*

It seems that you were leaning town on Nero for the exact same reasons that you are now reading him as scum.

Now, I'm fully aware that reads will change (sometimes very rapidly), throughout the course of the game. However, the actual things that people find scummy/townie usually tend to stay fairly static. So, this really concerns me.

Can you explain why Nero's actions revolving around ika's Seer claim made you think he was town before, but now they make you sure he's scum?

The thing you quoted was my 5th post that game and it was Day 1. That was way before ika flipped and at the time I didn't really know how to feel about it. Because of ongoing reasons I can't discuss it, but lets keep it at I've seen Silver and ika play and that, plus ika's flip later on, made me look at Day 1 differently.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really don't see how Ika's flip would change what you thought of my actions.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As far as I'm concerned I'm the only townie here and the rest just happen to have a town pm.

Like I've explained what what makes me think AJ is scummy. I didn't like Zulfy, I thought his play was very similar to his scum game in AP's game. AJ's not doing alot of scumhunting and is rather inactive.

Then there's Cobbler who, and I'm agreeing with you here, is a non entity. Scum sitting back? That whole thing about me asking Zulfy what his stances were and Cobbler saying that its me asking town to coach my scumbuddy...like what? And his vote on me is essentially a chainsaw of Masquerade. Does this mean its a Masquerade/Cobbler team? Is Cobbler defending Masquerade for town cred?

I'm not sure why no one thinks its important that Masquerade was scum reading my slot for something Keysor did but isn't scumreading Cobbler for the same thing. This comes off as selective and I think selective scumhunting often comes from scum. Sure I've seen it from bad town so is that the theory we are going with? That this is so bad that scum wouldn't do it? Add in his flip floppy stance on SRMP...he votes the guy and claimed it was a placeholder vote then when he gets called on his reasoning/lack of reasoning he IMMEDIATELY caves. And then when he gets called again on a bandwagony type vote he HANDWAVES that he had already voted for him and he shouldn't be suspected. And of course he won't respond to this.

My big hang up with Xkfyu is that I'm worried that they know I'm going to flip town so they are defending me for the town cred but its weak so giving them the flexibility to hop on my if need be. The whole starting counterwagons to try to save SRMP is a thing too.

GR is basically gut but I could see
In post 123, Golden Robster wrote:Why would a third party scum do that?

as a slip.

So how do you propose we sort these slot? What are your reads on these slots and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^@ piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3169, Xkfyu wrote:Also, it looks like your pool is in order of the player list. Would you mind putting them in order?

prob something like

pisskop
Masquerade
AJ The Epic
Cobblerfone
Xkfyu
Golden Robster

What are your reads on piss, cobbler and GR?

Why do you think Masquerade is scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”