RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:17 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

<~>
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 am

Post by KainTepes »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7680589#p7680589]post 248[/url], Garmr wrote:
In post 247, KainTepes wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

VOTE: RadiantCowbaells

Kain can you tell me how rc is helping scum by doing what he is doing?

Easy,, he could just pretend to be stubborn and keep his vote on Lapsa,, so if anyone ever questions him on his vote he can just say OH IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I SWORE TO VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO VOTED ME!!!!!

That means he doesnt have to put in ANY effort into pretending to look town,, which is good for scum!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:27 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 248, Garmr wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

RADIANTCOWBALLS IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM,, EVERYONE MUST VOTE FOR HIM!!!!! HE IS JUST TRYING TO CONTIRBUTE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE WHICH IS A SCUM SIGN
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

We met at a meet up in Sacramento a while ago. Titus hosted.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Referring to how I know Katsuki. ^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Soapbar
Soapbar
Goon
Soapbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Soapbar »

this includes lylo.

understand understand
understand understand the concept of love

understand understand
understand understand
understand understand the concept of love
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 255, Soapbar wrote:understand understand the concept of love

abcedminded
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 251, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7680589#p7680589]post 248[/url], Garmr wrote:

this includes lylo.

Easy,, he could just pretend to be stubborn and keep his vote on Lapsa,, so if anyone ever questions him on his vote he can just say OH IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I SWORE TO VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO VOTED ME!!!!!

That means he doesnt have to put in ANY effort into pretending to look town,, which is good for scum!!

I doubt that's what RC would do RC has been here long enough to know that shit gets him flack and besides his just as likely to fuck around as town as scum. But it seems to me rc hasn't got passed the random voting stage yet and is drawing it out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:07 pm

I don't at all like the way that Lapsa backed off from me because of this.

I think he was trying to look bold but is now trying to get the pressure away.

Could use more votes on him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Not_Mafia replaces TOWNIE247.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 226, Garmr wrote:
In post 212, Lapsa wrote:
In post 201, Performer wrote:I guess we'll just agree to disagree as clearly you believe fake claims are an oh-so-fabulous strategy for us to win against scum.

i don't believe that. town fake claims are dangerous. it didn't work out well

but i disagree that it was a total failure and that it was all my fault

Depends on the claim tbh I can see a bullet proof claim as not that bad if they are widely town read/confirmed town if they are vanilla.

Honestly don't have much on a scum read but I have a strong feeling kain is town. His acting how you would in a tos game in a tos game claiming allows you to win faster since there is no vanilla town. Everything he says comes along as honest and not understanding. The fact he is eager to claim now probably indicates he is town and scum I think he would be very hesitant to do so according to tos meta.

I think boon is acting weird his says he finds me inherently scummy yet he votes me and says he doesn't find me scummy after a couple of post when I pretty much did jack shit between that transition. It's not really scummy just weird.

Performer comes off as incredibly scummy. What I noticed is his habit to push his own version into things. Like my original vote on lapsa he was saying was that because of last game. Then 146 was him trying to put anyone on the same wagon after him in a bad light even through it was rvs. I think his going for low hanging fruit with his vote on kain and boon.

VOTE: Performer

That's a silly reason to suspect Boonskiies, I think he probably read the thread between those posts, or he just changed his mind. I don't see why that's more likely to come from a scum-aligned player.

I don't get the Performer wagon in general, I think Performer is okay. But meh.

In general, this post feels forced and scummy. Most of your posts do really. I think that your strong town-aligned read on KainTepes is poorly backed up and you're just throwing town-aligned reads on town-aligned players who play strangely. I've done this before when I was scum-aligned. You can say "oh kain is town, performer is scum for pushing obvtown kain". I personally wasn't sure what alignment KainTepes is and I think most of his behavior is null. But when you flip scum-aligned, I'll be sure that KainTepes is town-aligned.

VOTE: Garmr
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

this includes lylo.

Seriously?

Is it not blatantly obvious?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 261, FA_Q2 wrote:

this includes lylo.

Seriously?

Is it not blatantly obvious?

I expect this behavior from rc any alignment. I personally don't think it's to bad because rc gets better once the game goes on normally.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, iraonavp wrote:
In post 226, Garmr wrote:
In post 212, Lapsa wrote:
In post 201, Performer wrote:I guess we'll just agree to disagree as clearly you believe fake claims are an oh-so-fabulous strategy for us to win against scum.

i don't believe that. town fake claims are dangerous. it didn't work out well

but i disagree that it was a total failure and that it was all my fault

Depends on the claim tbh I can see a bullet proof claim as not that bad if they are widely town read/confirmed town if they are vanilla.

Honestly don't have much on a scum read but I have a strong feeling kain is town. His acting how you would in a tos game in a tos game claiming allows you to win faster since there is no vanilla town. Everything he says comes along as honest and not understanding. The fact he is eager to claim now probably indicates he is town and scum I think he would be very hesitant to do so according to tos meta.

I think boon is acting weird his says he finds me inherently scummy yet he votes me and says he doesn't find me scummy after a couple of post when I pretty much did jack shit between that transition. It's not really scummy just weird.

Performer comes off as incredibly scummy. What I noticed is his habit to push his own version into things. Like my original vote on lapsa he was saying was that because of last game. Then 146 was him trying to put anyone on the same wagon after him in a bad light even through it was rvs. I think his going for low hanging fruit with his vote on kain and boon.

VOTE: Performer

That's a silly reason to suspect Boonskiies, I think he probably read the thread between those posts, or he just changed his mind. I don't see why that's more likely to come from a scum-aligned player.

I don't get the Performer wagon in general, I think Performer is okay. But meh.

In general, this post feels forced and scummy. Most of your posts do really. I think that your strong town-aligned read on KainTepes is poorly backed up and you're just throwing town-aligned reads on town-aligned players who play strangely. I've done this before when I was scum-aligned. You can say "oh kain is town, performer is scum for pushing obvtown kain". I personally wasn't sure what alignment KainTepes is and I think most of his behavior is null. But when you flip scum-aligned, I'll be sure that KainTepes is town-aligned.

VOTE: Garmr

Was waiting for the oh look his buddying kain town. I think my town read on kain is actually pretty well backed up and just because you would do something as scum doesn't mean I would.

But look at performers reasoning and votes he votes both boon and kain lets look at the reasoning
In post 145, Performer wrote:
In post 114, Garmr wrote:
In post 113, KainTepes wrote:But I am good at it, I won 700+ games and only lost less than 300

A vast majority of the players don't think things through while here every action gets criticized. People think things out here. Set up spec is unknown so fake claims become viable here and scum can always claim vanilla town and no one will question it because it's a legit possibility that all that are left is vanilla. In town of salem you can just all claim roles day 1 and lynch the people that conflict have conflicting roles you can break it in 100s of way as town. Tbh the reason town doesn't win so much is the amount of stupidity on there.

Thanks for expounding on ToS - very enlightening.

VOTE: Kain

his d1 vote on Soap for no valid reason, was scummy
Mario's analysis on him sounded reasonable

Tos logic that would be a valid vote also we are still transiting out of rvs at that time. It's just as weak reasoning to vote him in attempt to make it look like his adding new to the case and not just sheeping mario hell I would have a better read if he just admitted that he likes mario case and not try to put his own point at the end.

In post 203, Performer wrote:RC began the wagon on me, then Kat joined in on because he thought my & were "scummy." And then Boon joins on to "add pressure."

Weird? Yes, to say the least.
Scummy? Just might be, considering how RC & Boon's votes have 0 good reason.

This boonskiies still would rather go Iaor, but Performer pressure is nice.

Your vote on me is pointless. What're you trying to achieve?
VOTE: Boonskies
------
@ Kat what's "scummy" about my 144 & 145?

This is a horrible response as it comes off as omgusy and pushes the wagon of someone who can easily rack up votes despite him pushing his so called stronger scum reads more earlier. It comes off as more a tactical survival move. look through his iso the boon vote comes out of no where. If you can't see that you are blind as a fucking mole (bats at least have good site.)

One of the original reason I jumped on feels a bit redundant now I think about and the games gone on (the one where he talks about my lapsa vote) But this one doesn't

In post 146, Performer wrote:Thoughts on the people on the Lapsa wagon:
Garmr voted him for RVS, I did it to demonstrate an example to KT at the time, RC hopped on that wagon, Kat addressed me in and voted Lapsa.

None had any good reason but the latter two's actions were most questionable.

this is wtf. It was still in a rvs stage people are obviously going to fuck around like that. But anyone voting after him is scummy. He is twisting the events to try and make 2 people look scummy in a scummy as fuck way.

Also me watching boon closely is justified as I found it strange yet not enough to vote him when he backed off from me pushing why he jumped in like that. The fact you are trying to give meaning to that and not let boon answer for himself makes you a fuck ton more scummy.

You are on my scum list now under performer.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 258, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't at all like the way that Lapsa backed off from me because of this.

I think he was trying to look bold but is now trying to get the pressure away.

here's a problem:
by saying factually incorrect allegations and making it seem as if that's intentional you are taking no responsibility over whatsoever

in this case - i haven't backed off from you

and i do agree with Kain on #251

another example:
your bullshit about dayvigging (#150, #154, #156) can be interpreted as vig crumb.
i can see that as asking for immunity over nothing as scum fake claiming vig is fairly easy to pull off

@rc is that bold enough?
abcedminded
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

I have found one thing that gives me concern from rc but I want to see how that plays out since no one really mentioned it.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:55 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 266, Garmr wrote:I have found one thing that gives me concern from rc but I want to see how that plays out since no one really mentioned it.

If you wanted to let it play out before acting on it, why would you even bring it up?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 267, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 266, Garmr wrote:I have found one thing that gives me concern from rc but I want to see how that plays out since no one really mentioned it.

If you wanted to let it play out before acting on it, why would you even bring it up?

Why not it's not like i said what it is and it will put pressure on him if his scum. If his town he will just shrug it off.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:03 am

I don't know that that's true. I think he's likely to take a look back to try and see what you were talking about, and as a result may play more carefully than he otherwise would have.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 269, InsidiousLemons wrote:I don't know that that's true. I think he's likely to take a look back to try and see what you were talking about, and as a result may play more carefully than he otherwise would have.
Well I can argue with that all day but no fruits would come out of it.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:51 am

Fair enough. I look forward to whatever this slip/mistake/oddity allegedly was.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 am

Why not it's not like i said what it is and it will put pressure on him if his scum. If his town he will just shrug it off.

If you think that scum!RC reacts worse to pressure than town!RC you have something else coming.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 am

Post by iraonavp »

So I'm moving onto your scum list, but I should still vote Performer? Strange how I can be both scum-aligned and town-aligned at the same time.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 273, iraonavp wrote:So I'm moving onto your scum list, but I should still vote Performer?
Strange how I can be both scum-aligned and town-aligned at the same time.

^ i'm not seeing that
abcedminded

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”