Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Sorry for lack of investment but this game's just not interesting me much at all

I'll force myself to take this seriously if I'm around for a few more day phases.

-Gurgurant
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by KainTepes »

in response to DAVES post on page 12, I think EAGLE is genuinely upset,, he probably is not acting, it doesnt seem like ACTING!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by KainTepes »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7689105#p7689105]post 399[/url], Mad King Ashnard wrote:I want to policy lynch KT at this point.

WHY? YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME JUST BECAUSE I VOTED YOU????

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

I think aneinenininennnein is probably town.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:12 am

King help me lynch kop?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:19 am

Post by KainTepes »

Kop's DETAILED POSTS look like town, why do you want to vote him???

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:58 am

In post 406, KainTepes wrote:Kop's DETAILED POSTS look like town, why do you want to vote him???

:/

Are you saying he's probably town because he posts a lot of words?

And on another note, please stop posting like that.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:25 am

@kop
1. If I'm scum I'm more likely to vote someone named "town" :p that one was a joke, sorry
2. Debatable. Faking means your hiding something or lying about something to me, but I guess it could be said person is trying something new? I guess I'll give you that one, it doesn't look good in light of your other posts, though.
3. Voting is a stance regardless of whether or not you're reacting to it. You can read into why he's voting and such by reading context on the vote.

I'm not misrepping you by saying votes mean something, I'm not pretending to rep you there at all. I'm saying what you were saying was wrong. Misrepping is what you just did with me, taking my words and presenting them as if I was misrepping you when I wasn't.
4. That's not aggression in the scope of the game, you're literally taking passive aggressive behavior and calling it aggression. It is, I guess, aggression, but not really in the sense that I wasn't pushing for reads, etc. I wasn't being aggressive as far getting people lynched. I was reacting, flailing, at an attack made against me. This is borderline misrepping because as far as the game was concerned, I wasn't being aggressive at all.
And you did avoid KT here who HAS been more aggressive than me at least at the start of the game and he was aggressive in terms of the game.
5. Yes. I would like you to vote kt because then there wouldn't be a huge inconsistency between the words you say and the things you Do. You time and time again brought up points on which he was suspicious and then backed off at the end of the post. And since KT is one of the big players you've been focused on all game, your interaction with him is super important as far as reading.
6. Playstyle coaching is what I and several other players have done. Reaction coaching is what you did there. Play style coaching isn't alignment indicative, it's an attempt to help someone get better. Reaction coaching is hinting at how you think said player should react so that they will do the right thing in the right place. THAT IS alignment indicative because it helps the alignment of the player you alter the content of.

The post I quoted there is super scummy because you literally suspect him but instead of pushing him you ask him to turn on his wagon.
7. Yep. You wanted him to attack his wagon. The words you used were dismantle, but that can mean more than one thing. You didn't say dismantle the arguments against him. You said dismantle the wagon. Either way you want him to turn on them.
8. That's not a policy lynch. A policy lynch is lynching someone for a less than town play. But it's good to know that all I have to do to avoid getting pushed by you is stop defending myself.
8. - whatever. This I won't argue atm
9. See above
10. So?
11. No. People do replace in for those reasons expecting something and don't get what they want so they don't play. You can't say that's wrong, because it's not. It happens. I don't get what you don't get here.
12. You voted him but you're not trying to paint him as scum? K?
13. Yes. But suspecting that I would try to buddy and me actually buddying people are TWO COMPLETELY different things. I didn't buddy them there and its misrepping to say I did.
14. It's a scummy push because you already said you won't push someone who can't defend themselves and yet here you are voting a freaking LURKER of all things. I'm sorry? I've seen town do it to. It's kind of like the tunneling point. You seem to use the logic most beneficial to you at the time of posting. That's a scum thing to do.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:26 am

VOTE: kop
Emphasis vote.
"@EE
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by acryon »

Going to be honest I am having a hard time with these walls. Only have so much time to play mafia so the walling makes that difficult.

I generally am not on board with policy lynches, but if the day gets closer to the end and I still don't like any of our suspects as much, I would support a KT lynch. KT is, at best, making it harder for town to find scum by being so noisy.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 396, KainTepes wrote:I am just a VERY SEXUAL player??? i dont understand....

anyway i will read more and get THOUGHTS...

It's a game I'm playing with myself because of how often and fervently you describe yourself as aggressive. It's actually hilarious.

And people don't want to lynch you because you vote them. You yell. You're extremely abrasive and you act immaturely. People want to vote you and remove you for that reason.

And to be honest, I'm beginning to warm up to that idea, even though I hate policy lynches.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm starting to post my reads. (By ISO-ing, which may change some of my previous reads.)

Acryon
– he hasn't done too many things, but as far as I remember; he's usually a slow-starter. His interactions feel natural. My intuition says nothing wrong about him.
Lean town

Almost50
– It's strange that he wanted to sort RC out first , his was empty. His later posts, on the other hand, are better, showing interactions and original thoughts. I don't know what to think.
Unsorted

BurningCrystal
– I find it very strange that a hydra containing Titus has so few posts. (Knowing Titus, I don't think it's an alignment tell.) They started out good, but their later absense is a bit concerning. However, it may be because of IRL things.
Lean town
. (More precisely, a unique category: they're not a priority now, because I expect more content later from them.)

Davesaz
– I know plenty of others have been coaching KainThraddash, but Davesaz's words were different. There are other things too. Eg. he misrepresented me in , and generally speaking, he's simply going with the flow, waiting for an easy wagon to hop on.
Scum

Eagle
– It's hard to say anything. He has different gamestyles, yes, but in this particular game many of his earlier posts resulted a null both on him and on others. His later pushes are mysteries for me.
Unsorted

Firestarter
– This one is a biased-read. I don't think any scum player would have replaced out at the time and in the way Persivul did. The one relevant post Firestarter has made seems to be okay, but I need more to solidify my read in either way.
Lean town

The other half of the players are coming later.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:12 am

Post by acryon »

Although EE is actually giving KT a run for his money. Both with over twice as many posts as anyone else in the game. I'm not going to discourage activity, but at the same time, you make enough noise and people lose interest because it's so difficult to find scum. It also lets scum skate by without needing to contribute much.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:25 am

Post by acryon »

Anen inspired me to look at Almost50.

Spoiler:
In post 266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:Welcome 50. I owe you a not-lynching on D1. You replaced a scummy slot however, so you're going to need you to do something town.

*LOL*
You owe me nothing, mate. It's all cool. You played to your win condition on that game.

Now speaking of my slot, I don't really mind being the D1 lynch IF it should help the town win. However, I think it's a bit too early to walk down that path now.

This is a very weird thing to say. What are you talking about here?

Spoiler:
In post 266, Almost50 wrote:Yours is a null slot for me too. I just thought I'd start with RC (the one I played more games with than anyone else on this play list), and I was -simultaneously- going to keep an eye on Persy (too bad he decided to leave the game).

I player with you twice before I think, but still have no clue on how to read you, and I'm not sure I have enough tells on either Titus or davesaz (one finished game with each).

TBH, I didn't like either of Kain or Eagle posts much, but then I didn't want to add oil to the flames, so I steered clear for my 1st post. I will be sure to revisit both slots later on.

One thing to note: The "would newbie scum do this?" doesn't fly with me. I've seen some total noobs (playing literally their very first game) misleading the whole town and actually winning the game single handedly. Anything that is speculating what a "new player" would do is not a valid argument in my book.

Now I want Sunset to add some more stuff. Most of my town leans are based on people posting "normal" stuff, but given that nobody has yet touched on anything solid that would be the case for either alignment.

Anyway, I don't particularly find Aneninen scummy, but I did find the vote/unvote in the same post a bit intriguing. I don't mind applying some pressure there, and especially so with me currently not voting, so..

VOTE: Aneninen

Honestly, this entire post pings me. There is so much overexplaining and no real content.

Spoiler:
In post 280, Almost50 wrote:
In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

I would like more on this. WHY do you like Burning Crystal and/or acryon for town?
Also, when you're done catching up I would appreciate your thoughts on a couple other players (with short reasoning, if possible). I'll let you pick the said couple of players (bc I obviously don't know what you might see that I didn't and vise versa).

Suffice it to say I need more than "I like X for town & suspect Y to be scum".

These kinds of posts always give me weird feelings. There is a prodding for information, but it doesn't seem to have a real purpose other than to get EE to explain better. Again more overexplaining, especially in the 2nd and 3rd sentence.

was good in the beginning, but I do take issue with the the last few paragraphs, which include more overexplaining, but this time it's to show us how town he is. I think my problem is so much of these posts feel so forced, like he is trying to prove to explain everything beforehand so we can't question him.

The question on Sunset Illusions in sucks. Someone doesnt post for just over 24 hours and he's suspicious?

Over and over he keeps asking for more information from people without providing really any of his own. Faux-activity.

VOTE: Almost50
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.11

aneninen
- (3) Acryon, xtoxm, Mad King Ashnard
Sunset Illusions
- (2) Almost50, kop
Extrapolated Eagle
- (2) Fire Starter, Burning Crystal
kop
- (2) Sunset Illusions, Extrapolated Eagle
davesaz
- (1) Aneninen
KainTepes
- (1) davesaz
Burning Crystal
- (1) KuroiXHF
Mad King Ashnard
- (1) Kain Tepes

Not Voting
-

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-01 09:00:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Wall posts that take up multiple PC monitor's worth of space should not be 80% quotes. Please tone it down
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Seeking Replacement for Sunset Illusions
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

More reads.

KainTepes
– I only can say, his newbie-ness prevents me to form a firm read on him. He was on another forum before and I can imagine this was the default behaviour there. I don't have time for that right now, but, here's something. If he's scum, I bet at least one buddy of him has coached him so far. If so, there may be a change in his posts
after
the coaching. (I know I said Davesaz had sounded like that, but what if that's not the only possibility?) If there's
no
change, he must be town. Considering everything
lean town
(as I have time I'll check the thing I've just said. Or anyone can feel free to do so.)

Kop
– Despite his latest walls I still don't think he could be scum. His scum-play was very different. Also, most of the things he's saying make sense.
Town

KuroiXHF
– Plenty of small things. He reacted to my but said nothing about Mad King's similar post. I said Davesaz had been moving with the crowd all the time, but Kuroi's doing the same and he does that much more times. His could be either way – it may mean genuine effort but may have come from a scum too. (I've already done something similar before and I have seen scums doing the same). But! Actually I opened some of the posts he quoted only to see... how shallow that long quote-list is.
Scum

Mad King Hydra
– I don't think they read this game a lot. When they voted for me their vote had already been on... me. This is the most blatant example that confirms my thoughts.
Unsorted

Sunset Illusions
– Three f-cking posts from that slot. How on Gods' Green Earth should I get a read on that?
Unsorted
(If he flips town later, on the other hand, we should examine those who started wagoning him!)

Xtoxm
– Actually that doesn't look good at all, but as scum he could have gone after much easier wagons. Not too much content, intuition says he's not scum.
Lean town
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We're getting close to deadline, we need to get a decent strength wagon going so we have time to bumrush elsewhere if needed.

I have a good number of people I'm not interested in wagoning but I can go anywhere else. More when I get to my pc.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:49 am

Post by acryon »

In post 419, Xtoxm wrote:We're getting close to deadline, we need to get a decent strength wagon going so we have time to bumrush elsewhere if needed.

I have a good number of people I'm not interested in wagoning but I can go anywhere else. More when I get to my pc.

Join me on Almost50. It feels really good to me.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

I am reading up now. I apologize I have had on and off flu symptoms that have made posting difficult.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am scumreading both owners of that slot, but I did promise to go easy on 50. If it takes off, I'll help.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:55 am

In post 399, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I want to policy lynch KT at this point.

I am willing to join that if it becomes a thing.
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:58 am

God just so many readwalls and jockeying.

Xtoxm is right though.

Xtoxm, I think you're town but I think Anen is too. Can we meet in the middle?
Titus / tn5421

Return to “Completed Open Games”