NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I need to sleep on all this.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3775, Masquerade wrote:I need to sleep on all this.

Please don't miss my .
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3767, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3742, Xkfyu wrote:RC, why didn't you just claim VT?

Actually, you know what? I'm not going to wait. I'm just going to go ahead and prove that RC isn't thinking with a town mindset.

RC has claimed 1-Shot Bulletproof. If this is true, then scum are obviously not going to target him for the NK.

However, if RC is actually the BP, then he would WANT scum to target him for the NK. In fact, that's exactly what he's claiming to have been doing this entire time. So, if he did actually want scum to target him, and he really is as good as he claims, then a simple VT claim, in the midst of all these other VT claims, would increase the chances of scum targeting him significantly.

So you see, the worst possible claim for a Town BP would be a real claim, because it basically guarantees that he won't be able to take advantage of his passive ability. However, like I said before(in ), the 1-Shot BP is an extremely convenient claim for scum.

Now, I thought about this, and since RC claims to be "way, way, way better at this game" than me, it stands to reason that he should have thought about this as well.

So to me, this confirms that RC is scum.

Because PK had obviously seen right through the claim and it was pointless to.

And hey, wasn't there a reason I wasn't claiming? ;)
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id lynch almost, but rc is likely town.

ScumC doesnt blow their load tryign to lynch people.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Scum!PK doesn't do any of this.

Bye bye.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

VC coming once I arrive home.

Also keep posts game related. No more shit posting.

This has been your warning .
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Xk: It's a lot more convenient to claim BP after no-killing. I have no reason to doubt RC's claim since he could provide evidence of himself trying to bait the kill. I also get his fixation on Pisskpop. I still don't believe Pisskop is scum and if RC can't come up with anything besides speculation on what scumPisskop would do, I will not believe him. But I don't believe RC is scum.
Also, as you might remember, RC did not want to claim. Which would have been the best play. Yeah they could have claimed vt but what would we have done then? Comment on how he was crumbing a PR and now claiming to be a vt? That's just asking to be lynched. He could have also kept us thinking he was a monk or neighbourizer instead, it already made a lot of sense to us so if he was scum why would he go through the trouble of claiming something entirely different?

I think we should refocus on Cobbler, AJ and Robster, they were not around during this claim and I want their thoughts on it. And Cobblers finished reads as well.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 5.5

pisskop (2) -Almost50, Golden Robster
Almost50 (1) - pisskop
RadiantCowbells (1) - Xkfyu
Xkfyu (1) - RadiantCowbells

Not Voting (3) - AJ The Epic, Masquerade, Cobblerfone

With 8 Alive it Takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is March 11th, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3777, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3767, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3742, Xkfyu wrote:RC, why didn't you just claim VT?

Actually, you know what? I'm not going to wait. I'm just going to go ahead and prove that RC isn't thinking with a town mindset.

RC has claimed 1-Shot Bulletproof. If this is true, then scum are obviously not going to target him for the NK.

However, if RC is actually the BP, then he would WANT scum to target him for the NK. In fact, that's exactly what he's claiming to have been doing this entire time. So, if he did actually want scum to target him, and he really is as good as he claims, then a simple VT claim, in the midst of all these other VT claims, would increase the chances of scum targeting him significantly.

So you see, the worst possible claim for a Town BP would be a real claim, because it basically guarantees that he won't be able to take advantage of his passive ability. However, like I said before(in ), the 1-Shot BP is an extremely convenient claim for scum.

Now, I thought about this, and since RC claims to be "way, way, way better at this game" than me, it stands to reason that he should have thought about this as well.

So to me, this confirms that RC is scum.

Because PK had obviously seen right through the claim and it was pointless to.

And hey, wasn't there a reason I wasn't claiming? ;)

I'm sure that pisskop is a more than competent scum player, but the way you are saying that he has been/would be able to see through all your claims and false information, and figure everything out about you, is just way too far-fetched.

And yes, there was a reason you weren't claiming. Actually, they were excuses, and there were multiple of them. But I don't remember what the last excuse was that you gave.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3781, Masquerade wrote:@Xk: It's a lot more convenient to claim BP after no-killing. I have no reason to doubt RC's claim since he could provide evidence of himself trying to bait the kill. I also get his fixation on Pisskpop. I still don't believe Pisskop is scum and if RC can't come up with anything besides speculation on what scumPisskop would do, I will not believe him. But I don't believe RC is scum.
Also, as you might remember, RC did not want to claim. Which would have been the best play. Yeah they could have claimed vt but what would we have done then? Comment on how he was crumbing a PR and now claiming to be a vt? That's just asking to be lynched. He could have also kept us thinking he was a monk or neighbourizer instead, it already made a lot of sense to us so if he was scum why would he go through the trouble of claiming something entirely different?

I think we should refocus on Cobbler, AJ and Robster, they were not around during this claim and I want their thoughts on it. And Cobblers finished reads as well.

Don't you get it? He HAS claimed VT, essentially. The ONLY difference is that now he has a way to "prove" that he is town.

Continuing with the Monk claim would have been suicide, unless that's what they actually are. It would have been very easy to figure out that that was a lie after N5. If neither of them is Nked, then we lynch one. And claiming neighborizer wouldn't have done a bit of good. Neighborhoods can have scum in them as well.

I'm pretty sure that Cobbler is town, at this point. There were just too many people willing to lynch him. However, I do still want his claim and reads.

Aj and Robster are equally suspicious to me, but nothing like RC and Almost.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH, SS.. WHY OH WHY did you shoot BS? You would've probably been named the saint of this game if you shot "someone else"

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3702, Xkfyu wrote:Ok now, Almost, what was all that talk earlier about RC's role?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3784, Xkfyu wrote:Don't you get it? He HAS claimed VT, essentially. The ONLY difference is that now he has a way to "prove" that he is town.

Continuing with the Monk claim would have been suicide, unless that's what they actually are. It would have been very easy to figure out that that was a lie after N5. If neither of them is Nked, then we lynch one. And claiming neighborizer wouldn't have done a bit of good. Neighborhoods can have scum in them as well.

I'm pretty sure that Cobbler is town, at this point. There were just too many people willing to lynch him. However, I do still want his claim and reads.

That's not a response to the point that I was making. What would your reaction have been if RC had claimed vt instead of BP or whatever else he or anyone else was hinting at?

I don't want to talk about Cobbler at this time, I first want him and AJ and Robster to post.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3787, Masquerade wrote:That's not a response to the point that I was making. What would your reaction have been if RC had claimed vt instead of BP or whatever else he or anyone else was hinting at?

I probably still would have ended up thinking he's scum, because after claiming that he had an investigative PR for so long, it's essentially the same claim. But a simple VT claim would have been slightly more believable because there wouldn't be the added scum motivation that I see behind the BP claim.

And I have already explained what I thought about claiming Monks or Neighborizers.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3784, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3781, Masquerade wrote:@Xk: It's a lot more convenient to claim BP after no-killing. I have no reason to doubt RC's claim since he could provide evidence of himself trying to bait the kill. I also get his fixation on Pisskpop. I still don't believe Pisskop is scum and if RC can't come up with anything besides speculation on what scumPisskop would do, I will not believe him. But I don't believe RC is scum.

Don't you get it? He HAS claimed VT, essentially. The ONLY difference is that now he has a way to "prove" that he is town.

Yes, people want to vote Cobbler which is why he has a wagon size of 0.

Or 1:

VOTE: Cobbler[/v]

The lipservice people are giving Cobbler without any real effort suggests to me he is scum but scum doesn't want to sacrifice him. Also I'm glad I'm suspicious to you now, making 6 total suspects from you today, even after you were pretty sure 3 of those were solidly town yesterday.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:55 am

We're lynching PK today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

robster sounds like he should explain his vote/scumread, actually
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3789, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 3784, Xkfyu wrote:

Yes, people want to vote Cobbler which is why he has a wagon size of 0.

Or 1:

VOTE: Cobbler[/v]

The lipservice people are giving Cobbler without any real effort suggests to me he is scum but scum doesn't want to sacrifice him. Also I'm glad I'm suspicious to you now, making 6 total suspects from you today, even after you were pretty sure 3 of those were solidly town yesterday.

Actually, I'm suspicious of all 7 players who are alive, and who aren't me, and you're only about 4th or so on that list, so your overreaction to my "equally suspicious" remark is noted.

And the only reason I was solidly town on you and Almost was because I thought you had an innocent result on Almost.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

The fact that PK is static on 3 votes for so long suggests 1 of the following:

1- There are 3 scum left in game and he IS one of them.
2- There are only 2 scum left in the game regardless.

I'm 95% sure RC, Xf &
Masquerade
are town. The fact that GRob is on PK makes me think they're town as well. This leaves me with Cobbler, PK & Aj as the remaining suspects.

P.S. @Xf: Notice how I put Masquerade as town? Now's your chance to go dig up some post dating back to January where I said they were one of my top suspects to start a meaningless argument. Also, what was that question again?? :P

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3793, Almost50 wrote:Also, what was that question again??

In post 3702, Xkfyu wrote:Ok now, Almost, what was all that talk earlier about RC's role?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

youre gonna need to pressure him to get him to stop shitposting
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3793, Almost50 wrote:@Xf: Notice how I put Masquerade as town? Now's your chance to go dig up some post dating back to January where I said they were one of my top suspects to start a meaningless argument.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3793, Almost50 wrote:The fact that PK is static on 3 votes for so long suggests 1 of the following:

1- There are 3 scum left in game and he IS one of them.
2- There are only 2 scum left in the game regardless.

I'm 95% sure RC, Xf &
Masquerade
are town. The fact that GRob is on PK makes me think they're town as well. This leaves me with Cobbler, PK & Aj as the remaining suspects.

P.S. @Xf: Notice how I put Masquerade as town? Now's your chance to go dig up some post dating back to January where I said they were one of my top suspects to start a meaningless argument. Also, what was that question again?? :P

Y? couldnt 3 scum already be on me?

Or 2 scum?

Nothing youve said at all has made sense, let alone been convincing.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3792, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, I'm suspicious of all 7 players who are alive, and who aren't me, and you're only about 4th or so on that list, so your overreaction to my "equally suspicious" remark is noted.

Overreaction? Says the one who is throwing suspicions around to cover his own ass to the point where you aren't able to give a town read.

also correcting VOTE: cobbler
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

AJ, why didn't you vote earlier? Why vote now?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”