NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Oh, well I was just about to vote pisskop so that Almost could hammer (that IS what you're waiting on, right Almost? The L-1?) and we could just move on to the next day.

But not now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 4124, Masquerade wrote:UNVOTE:

Really confused right now.

Keep your vote down. he's scum.

I'm just looking for more townreads before we hammer. Not sharing them obvsly.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Why start sharing things now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

This whole day has been people shuffling votes around to find the easiest wagon, and RCs refusal to actually play the game has turned out to be it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Masque, would you care to list your reads. Nothing fancy, but if we are going to all come to a lynch based on ingame scummy content we need a consenus.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Masquerade »

RC and Almost are town. I think Xk is probably town as well, just stubborn and agressive. I have mixed feelings about Pisskop, Robster and AJ. I have reason to think Cobbler is probably town, besides everybody wanting to vote him today. So my best guess is the last scum is in Pisskop-Robster-AJ.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Masquerade »

AJ with Robster/Pisskop I think.
Can we just vote AJ?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Oh wait AJ is pushing Robsters lynch. Bah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youve isoed robster then? and aj?

Even if aj is scum we're going right back to this right here tomorrow again. Id prefer rob.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

So everyone is just willing to risk that this 4 player town block is legit?

Because if it isn't, we have already lost.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

That question is specifically to everyone in that 4 player block.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Masquerade »

That question is so obsolete, I just named Robster in my scumpool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

You arent a part of that townbloc. There isnt a townbloc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Townblocs are like fight club

you dont talk about townbloc it gets you killed
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know what townblock you're even talking about.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4136, Masquerade wrote:That question is so obsolete, I just named Robster in my scumpool.

Fair enough, but pisskop is also pushing for Robster's lynch, so you still seem to be confused.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Rule 2 is you must punch yourself in the face.

man, even a movie as decent as that was worse than the book. Or novella, at least.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

@pisskop people say I could be scum but it's 100% from the person before me. Honestly, they haven't been able to push anything since because there's nothing to push. The traction they're failing to get is there is 0 case on me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I am because by PoE and how AJ and Pisskop don't want to vote each other they are scum together, but that only works if there are 2 scum left which we don't know.
But they are also pushing the same target and that's something I don't expect buddies to do at this point.
And my scumpool is Robster-Pisskop-AJ, 2 are pushing the 3rd. So yeah, I'm confused.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

So if rob flips town you lynch us?

I guess it works in reverse to but if we were scum together we wouldnt need to talk here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

The thing that more ocncerns me is that no matter what rob flips or who dies, AJ or I remain plausibly lynchable.

With the three musketeers over there its significantly less likely that Rob can be roped if one of us flip
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4143, Masquerade wrote:I am because by PoE and how AJ and Pisskop don't want to vote each other they are scum together, but that only works if there are 2 scum left which we don't know.
But they are also pushing the same target and that's something I don't expect buddies to do at this point.
And my scumpool is Robster-Pisskop-AJ, 2 are pushing the 3rd. So yeah, I'm confused.

I think we all agree that there are at least 2 scum left. A starting scum group of 3, with 2 flipped goons already, is just way too weak.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4142, Aj The Epic wrote:@pisskop people say I could be scum but it's 100% from the person before me. Honestly, they haven't been able to push anything since because there's nothing to push. The traction they're failing to get is there is 0 case on me.

For the record, I think you're probably town.

However, the problem with that logic is that it's completely possible for someone to pull that off as scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4145, pisskop wrote:The thing that more ocncerns me is that no matter what rob flips or who dies, AJ or I remain plausibly lynchable.

With the three musketeers over there its significantly less likely that Rob can be roped if one of us flip

So it is you and AJ?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, its me and AJ.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”