NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4324, Cobblerfone wrote:@Xkfyu: You really think that in a large game, town would only have two power roles?

You say that as if there is a big difference between a setup with a seer, a vig, and a 1-shot BP and a setup with just a seer and a vig.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 4325, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4324, Cobblerfone wrote:@Xkfyu: You really think that in a large game, town would only have two power roles?

You say that as if there is a big difference between a setup with a seer, a vig, and a 1-shot BP and a setup with just a seer and a vig.

It's one less away from four, what I think would be the typical number of power roles in a 15+ game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

there's 1 huge difference.

bp brings the game back to odds.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4326, Cobblerfone wrote:

It's one less away from four, what I think would be the typical number of power roles in a 15+ game.

Is this some kind of standard, or is it more of a guess? I've never heard of a game having a suggested number of town power roles.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4327, RadiantCowbells wrote:

there's 1 huge difference.

bp brings the game back to odds.

As in, it brings the number of players back to an odd number, or do you just mean that it balances the game?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk, EVERYONE is telling you RC is town plainly because of bal;ance. Why can you not just accept that and move on?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

And there is plenty on the wiki on balance and modding and stuff so go look it up there instead of asking us to write a paper on it :/
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: OK

Can we please get this game done with?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: PK

Sorry

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not going to sheep RC because he thinks he can bully me into it. I'm not. He can properly discuss Pisskop with me if he wants to convince me the slot is scum. I've been posting points that make me think he's not scum so there is stuff RC can actually respond to. Instead he chooses to bully and push everyone to sheep him and that's not how I play.
So I won't vote anyone until everyone here can play adecent game. And that also means Xk stopping with his insane tunnel on RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 am

OK Masquerade.

Why do you think that PK is town?

One time only. one post. I will address all your concerns.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok.
First, easiest, and not necessarily true, but scum voted Pisskop when he didn't really need to so that points to Pisskop being town. You already addressed this but I feel like you're basing townreads on pushes from scum so a scumread on Pisskop doesn't fit and when you responded to it, it kind of felt like you were brushing it off.

I was planning on quoting some posts from Pisskop but there are many I think are townposts that quoting them would get overwhelming. Pisskop has posted reads regularly, he's been poking at people, asking questions and giving his opinion. I believe that all came from a town-mindset.
Now with regard to Pisskop being late to understand you expect a tracker to cc a seer; I can see how his move looks suspicious, just not suspicious enough for me to think he's scum. Mostly because I didn't think of the lack of cc myself until you brought it up.
However, I do feel Pisskop was rather defensive when it came to lynching SRMP, he didn't really seem to want to until it became clear it was unavoidable. That's what convinced me for a little while that Pisskop is scum, and it still gives me doubt. But not enough to want to lynch him.

The NKs you think are all because Pisskop thought you were a hider, I have my own thoughts on why they were made:
N1 JarJar: Jarjar was very suspicious of Blackstar and didn't join the wagon on Ric. I think it's possible scum killed him to set Blackstar up to be misslynched.
N2 Firebringer: With such a big playerlist I would certainly consider all my options Night 1 and not necessarily go for a claimed PR. Letting that live might make town want to misslynch it and if not there's always N2.
N3 Peregrine: Both SRMP and Bluerose had voted for the slot, it makes perfect sense scum wanted to kill him.
N4 Snarky: claimed vig, no doubt why he was killed.

In post 3678, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyway, I switched focus to BlackStar, both of them died, PK acts confused about why I'm still alive and pushes a massclaim, and we have right now.

All Pisskop said was 'wat?' How do you get to him being confused about you still being alive from that?

I think this is all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:06 am

First off, you're overestimating my commitment to the hider narrative.

It's just one explanation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:06 am

The rest will come today.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 4328, Xkfyu wrote:

Is this some kind of standard, or is it more of a guess? I've never heard of a game having a suggested number of town power roles.

I don't know if it's a standard now, but it always seemed standard to have 4 scum in a game that was about 16 players with an equal number of power roles. I remember a few of the old large opens that were that way.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4339, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 4328, Xkfyu wrote:

I don't know if it's a standard now, but it always seemed standard to have 4 scum in a game that was about 16 players with an equal number of power roles. I remember a few of the old large opens that were that way.

Ok. I can see that as a thing. Obviously, the number of scum is directly related to the number of players. I've just never heard of the number of PRs being directly related to the number of scum. It makes more sense to me for the number of town PRs to be directly related to the number/strength of scum PRs. And since we have seen nothing but goons flip, and no apparent evidence of any other PRs, I don't think it's reasonable to be able to predict exactly how many town PRs there are.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

I did skim through Rcs cases an do you know wy he asks people to hop on wagons without ample evidence? its so he can pull out the quotes later and poush with them.

RCs full of a lot of shit a lot of the time, and if people want to take their time and assess the situation thats their right.

compare the push of RC on aj to srmp. he wants me on aj too.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 am

yes, this was all fucking planned so I could do this push on you.

stop talking like Ika. you can spell properly, thanks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 am

Post by pisskop »

It may not be planned, but that doesnt make it reasonable or viable
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:32 am

Why is it that every time I try to push you Aj doesn't commit to a read and instead says 'Oh hey look at that juicy distraction over there.'
and vice versa?
Just wondering. I have seen a general scumread on him from you but you have never voted him and are in fact criticizing me for pushing for you to vote him.

you tried to characterize yourself as having been a major proponent of the SRMP lynch. I proved you wrong.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

It's funny how Zulfy/AJ keeps being a nulltown read for you throughout the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2674, pisskop wrote:stahp this shit.

all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

Black might be a better choice than others, but Id prefer the on we have now.

Well no. I was THE major component. You fled off like you do

In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

^
scum whining about his mislynches going away.

In post 2681, pisskop wrote:Like wat? How is he townread by you guys?

There is no reason for me to rerail this wagon that you fled if I were scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

When RC talks all that suddenly goes out the window and the only who gets credit for lynching scum is him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”