NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: rob

xf is still town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 4348, pisskop wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:stahp this shit.

all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

Black might be a better choice than others, but Id prefer the on we have now.

Well no. I was THE major component. You fled off like you do

In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

^
scum whining about his mislynches going away.

In post 2681, pisskop wrote:Like wat? How is he townread by you guys?

There is no reason for me to rerail this wagon that you fled if I were scum.

Uh, yes there fucking is. He claimed tracker and refused to claim a result.

Obviously he's getting bussed into the fucking floor, particularly when YOU believed that I was CCing him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Sure RC. Theres just no point somebody can bring foreward that doesnt have some kind of wifomy retort from you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 am

because you played a scummy ass game.

you want me not to vote you, vote AJ.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont see any -
any
- case on him from you. I dont see any interaction between you two.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:50 am

ok.

that doesn't mean you can't share your own position on AJ!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

what a shit arguement.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:53 am

well no my argument is that you're his scumbuddy because you guys are avoiding pushing each other like the fucking plague while not claiming a read on each other.

you refusing to share your own position on him strongly supports this theory.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not doing this with you. You have no basis for this. You have no valid points on me, and sofar as I can tell youre simply trying to jockey a lynch on another player instead of MAKING A FUCKING CASE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Just

Make a case.

and get him lynched without my help.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is it so hard for you to actually do things the right way?

people have already told you you wont be bullying them. But here you are.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

So you go take that gavel you fancy is in your hand and cram it up your ass.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're avoiding talking about AJ.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

aj is a weak player whose contribuitions to the game fit my impression of him being town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

why dont YOU go lynch him if youre that concerned about it? idk why any one would believe scum would hardbuddy like this though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

isnt that the crux of RCs case though. That Im ajs buddy for unspecified reasons.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4347, Masquerade wrote:It's funny how Zulfy/AJ keeps being a nulltown read for you throughout the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I literally am all out of fucks. I just cannot care enough. do you have a point?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Masquerade »

There's no interaction between you two, besides 2 or 3 things that read more like you two trust each other a lot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cool.

So now that weve got RC hyping you about preflp associations what do you want from me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC has unironically said he believes there to be 1 scum left, and now you choose the time to believe in something he says thats contrarian to his general posturing?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4346, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why is it that every time I try to push you Aj doesn't commit to a read and instead says 'Oh hey look at that juicy distraction over there.'
and vice versa?
Just wondering. I have seen a general scumread on him from you but you have never voted him and are in fact criticizing me for pushing for you to vote him.

you tried to characterize yourself as having been a major proponent of the SRMP lynch. I proved you wrong.

I committed PK to being a town read a while ago. Of course I'm not going to vote him. Stop being bad.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Nah not entirely. SRMP flipped, part of the read is based on how you was with that (you tried to rerail it but not that much) and how Zulfy and SRMP talked to each other, the way they both dropped that makes me think it was actually SvS. Especially when later
In post 2161, Zulfy wrote:Then vote nero what r u doin

after Snarky voted SRMP and said that he wanted Nero lynched as well.
And right after Zulfy replaced out. AJ never voted SRMP but did post a few times during that phase.
And today everyone has scumread everyone to some extent except you and AJ.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

As I stated that day, I would vote SRMP if it came to it but had two issues: RC's read changes from d2 to d3 and my need for time to catch up. It makes sense for me to not have voted that day.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

So vote us.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”