NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive got no desire to logic this out any more.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

And, for the record, I dont think I ev er gave serious scumreads on xk or you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Well you voted Xk and you did a lot of work to try and convince me you're town.

But yeah, I'm getting tired of this too and I just want it to end.

Intent to hammer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

teehee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dont fucking derp around at least
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah I dunno what I'm waiting for here, we did the claim-thing so whatever.

VOTE: Pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. You all have my reads so whenever thge real hammerer comes by have fun in this shitfest with RC. Nice to know that RCs one true talent is fistfucking me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fucking every game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey PK.

If you're town and AJ's scum, all your crying holds no water.

Just FYI.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Pisskop, I checked, that was hammer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4383, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey PK.

If you're town and AJ's scum, all your crying holds no water.

Just FYI.

RC, when I say I dont want to play with you, Im asking you politely to stay out of future games with me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I hsouldnt have a list you you voting me in lylo just because itd break your little heart to lose to me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Stop fighting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Shut up/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

This goes well beyond this one game.

Youve only validated his narcisism with your vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Stop this ATE.

There's absolutely 0 emotional involvement in my push on you.

My push on you is based off of several clear cases that I can put into words.

1) You indirectly defended SRMP, doubtcasted my push, and then later claimed to have been a major proponent of it.
2) You were the first one to remember that Firebringer actualy had a guilty. That leans scum because I'd expect scum to be thinking about it more.
3) My primary scumread outside of you? AJ. Who have you got fucking insane associatives with, dating back to Zulfy replacing out when ABR replaced in? AJ.
4) I'm 100% sure Silverwolf and Ika communicated outside of game in ASOIAF mafia. They were the same alignment, they didn't replace out. Why did they replace out here?
5) I asked you to make a case for Almost50. You said you were scumreading him. I have not heard any such case.
6) You've basically jumped on every available wagon besides for Aj. I can't think of anyone that you've expressed a lack of willingness to vote besides AJ and myself.
7) PoE. I'm fairly sure that Xkyfu and Almost50 are town. I'm reasonably sure that Masquerade is town. I have a slight townread on Cobbler because he replaced the Keyster slot and because of how he reacted to my pressure regarding his A50 vote. That leaves PK/Aj/Robster, and since Robter doesn't make much sense with either of you, well, here we are.

This goes well beyond this one game.

Youve only validated his narcisism with your vote.

I have no issues losing to you if you're scum.
I do have an issue with thinking that you're not scum based on all of the above and many more factors.

Even your AtE here feels forced. You're blatantly misrepresenting my push on you.
You haven't even answered my point about you. You're flying out with really big words of AtE that don't really seem to fit your style and feel like you trying to emulate FA and AtE into submission. You just drag what's going on back to past games and act like I'm scumreading you on some personal vendetta when in fact I like you as a player. And I have a fuckton of reasons to think that you're scum here. None of which you've answered without misrepresenting the fuck out of everything.

Like if you're legitimately town and want to leave this game with an 'I hate RC for lynching me here' chip on your back, feel free but it's not backed up by reality.
I will happily not join any of your future games.

All I see is you attempting to discredit my reads. This fits perfectly into my PK/Aj narrative since you'd know full well that I'm not night killable and knocking off my armor wouldn't protect me from lynching the other tomorrow, so you'd sort of need a lynch on anyone but us.
And you are! You've voted, IIRC, Robster, Almost, Xk, and Cobbler today. That leaves only AJ, myself who is obvious town, and masquerade who is towning it the fuck up today.

So, if the shoe fits...?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre on my ignore list.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Like I even have difficulty believing you could possibly think this push is based off of emotionality.
I was in hell when Radjapocalypse ended. That's changed in the interim. Things were perfectly fine for the vast majority of this game.
You've seen the fact that I'm pretty fucking accurate in most of my games. I'm accurate because I reevaluate my reads.

Your AtE doesn't feel genuine and doesn't give me cause to reevaluate. If you want me to reevaluate, give me a reason to. Right now this just feels like PK being salty because RC caught him even though everyone else townread him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh no im scum, but this shit happens every game.

you didnt have halfway decent points until the very end.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

This whole thing. Do you see what the town became to satisfy YOUR ego?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im done. I may not be able to ignore you in games, but dont expect to be hearing from me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: psskop

lets just make sure this stays this way
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:05 pm

And you're well aware that this is exactly how I play.
Most of our previous fights happened because personality clashes ended with us fighting the entire game.
Or because of OMGUS or because you were crumbing a vig shot onto the cop.

There was absolutely zero fighting between us this game and you didn't vote or push me, so none of your reasons for me being emotionally compromised apply.
Why am I wrong?

Man, fuck my ego. I'm trying to lynch scum.
Remember when you didn't get massive lynched because you didn't make it happen? That's a mistake that I am not willing to make.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:06 pm

No, this didn't happen ever ygame.

Remember 1755 when I townread you and I fucking crumbed my PR to you in a way that I thought you would understand?

In post 1584, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey I'm not particularly happy about my current situation either.

Something something Annie again.

Comprende?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Find a point in 1755 after I read where I was anything but 100% convinced that you were town.

Go on, I'll wait.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”