Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Kain's posts actually make me avoid reading his posts. Except when I do, I imagine his voice high pitch, whiny, and the capped words he adds a grunty squeal to it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Y'all have bigger egos than me.

That is all.

Three popular wagons.

TTH, where are you in this?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 800, Boonskiies wrote:Kain's posts actually make me avoid reading his posts. Except when I do, I imagine his voice high pitch, whiny, and the capped words he adds a grunty squeal to it.

You said you find his posts annoying already no need to keep on. Post content instead... You seem to be struggling on that front?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Slandaar - what's your position on the BBT/Keyser slots?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched. I dislike your whole stance around Kain. The infamous waffle post seemed like some kind of VI defence of a buddy but we can ignore that for now. That said, Kain also likes to hop around on you, it's intriguing anyways...

I also feel initially when you interjected yourself into my conversation with Phoenix you were trying to twist things on me.

I have the cases in my head on the three of you (Boon). Maybe I shall post one later.
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
What I'm saying is,
you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone.
You're the person who's late to every single party.

Show me YOU presenting an original thought or scum-case before accusing me of "flipping a round" people.
Thanks.

In post 183, Phoenix Wright wrote:
Acuses me of sheeping others. Turns around and sheeps others in his next post. Seems legit.

In post 184, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you agree or disagree with their points? This isn't about me.

Plus, you haven't been sheeping, you've been scavenging on scraps - but I don't think that behaviour is alignment indicative.

In post 189, Phoenix Wright wrote:I don't have a problem with you voting him, I just think it's hypocritical for you to say I was just picking up scraps when you did the exact same thing. If you really think that I'm scavenging for scraps it's because nothing has really happened in this game yet.

In post 190, Keyser Söze wrote:Try not to discuss other ongoing games mate (only completed games). It's a site rule thing.

In post 191, Phoenix Wright wrote:Okay, sorry.

I love this conversation. Truly. I do.

The original point still holds btw.
In post 727, Keyser Söze wrote:Null on his first 11 posts.
It was at this point where I was wondering why Phoenix Wright still had his vote on mn. Phoenix Wright unvotes: (post 113). I could see the cogs moving during this change of read. Nothing scummy there.
Phoenix Wright reads Slandaar's vote wrongly (?) as RVS. No coffee spilt.

This is your later analysis of the situation.

You didn't even have mild suspicion when as you say the chap was doing nothing or;
"you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone. You're the person who's late to every single party."

Seems wrong to me. Seems like you defaulted back to the safe null stance as he hadn't done much.

I will leave it at that for now.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 804, Slandaar wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched. I dislike your whole stance around Kain. The infamous waffle post seemed like some kind of VI defence of a buddy but we can ignore that for now. That said, Kain also likes to hop around on you, it's intriguing anyways...

This sounds like heavy-confirmation bias on pre-flip associations but I can see how you would conclude on a KainTepes-Keysor Soze scum-team (due to my dramatic change of read and inability to read his slot with conviction).

In post 804, Slandaar wrote:I also feel initially when you interjected yourself into my conversation with Phoenix you were trying to twist things on me.

It is my observation that you are a very slow player (in terms of getting out your position). It was not 'twisting', it was me being impatient over yours and Phoenix Wright's interactions. I still need to keep prodding you to get a position/opinion out of you. We need more posts like this one from you where you throw your thoughts onto the page. Everything is in your head, which I do not like.

In post 804, Slandaar wrote:
In post 190, Keyser Söze wrote:Try not to discuss other ongoing games mate (only completed games). It's a site rule thing.

This was me not wishing for Phoenix Wright to be mod-killled. I have seen it happen before. This was non-alignment-indicative. This was not me defending Phoenix Wright.

In post 804, Slandaar wrote:You didn't even have mild suspicion when as you say the chap was doing nothing or;
"you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone. You're the person who's late to every single party."

Seems wrong to me. Seems like you defaulted back to the safe null stance as he hadn't done much.

Yes, I was attacking his playstyle (I called him a scavenger) - I read null on this, that early in the game. Therefore, I believe my "safe null stance" is fair.

Most of your conclusions are heavy pre-flip-associations:

Keysor
-KainTepes
Keysor
-Phoenix Wright

Why aren't you voting the common theme? :lol:
That is why this logic fails
<<<<< [keep this comment in mind for later]
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

What is your position on BBT?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Aquanim »

@popsofctown
: If you want the Golden Robster slot lynched, convince me.

I don't think more of Golden for the replace out but I don't think it's alignment indicative.

In post 554, popsofctown wrote:...All the opportunism and questionable pushing of the BBT slot...

The only instance of this I see is #132, which doesn't look like Golden is trying to get all that much mileage out of it.

I didn't agree with a fair few of the positions Golden purported to feel strongly about (e.g. the scumread on Oceanwind and TTH, the townread on Kain) but I got the feeling that Golden's forcefulness was intended to provoke reactions/get information out of other people. I'd be much more confident in that read if I'd gotten to see Golden's conclusions, but I'm not seeing your reasons for thinking that Golden/Titus is the best lynch today.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:36 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 800, Boonskiies wrote:Kain's posts actually make me avoid reading his posts. Except when I do, I imagine his voice high pitch, whiny, and the capped words he adds a grunty squeal to it.

CAN YOU NOT BE RUDE.............

I HAVE A NORMAL VOICE JUST LIKE ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF HUMANITY
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hi KainTepes, while you are online, answer my query:-
In post 552, KainTepes wrote:Keyser and TELLTALEHEART is because TELLTALE keeps defending Keyser,,

Mafia likely will defend other mafia, because fewer mafia means mafia is more likely to lose,,

Here your position is that TellTaleHeart is scum for defending your scum-read (me). Do you still hold this position?

Do you think any other players-defending-players is scum-indicative? (or was it purely based on the association with my slot?)

I.e we have seen Ircher, popsofctown, Aquanim all oppose my lynch (defend) - are they scum too?
We have seen Thor665, popsofctown and Boonskiies oppose BlueBloodedToffee's lynch too - do you believe scum lay in those defensive-interactions?

I want to gauge the strength and understanding of your
"Mafia likely will defend other mafia, because fewer mafia means mafia is more likely to lose"
belief.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 805, Keyser Söze wrote:This was me not wishing for Phoenix Wright to be mod-killled. I have seen it happen before. This was non-alignment-indicative. This was not me defending Phoenix Wright.

The point was how you both accuse each other of things and the conversation ends so meakly.
In post 805, Keyser Söze wrote:
Yes, I was attacking his playstyle (I called him a scavenger) - I read null on this, that early in the game. Therefore, I believe my "safe null stance" is fair.

Nah, there is something odd about it, I don't like how you emphasise it using bold as if you are making a point but the point is that he is doing something completely null?

Let me show the post in it's entirety:
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:Me "flipping a round"?

I've been looking at your scum-hunting style for while now wondering if it was alignment indicative...

mn under focus. You throw down a vote and scum-read. (post 36)

OceanWind under focus. You jump in with a question. (post 64)

BlueBloodedToffee under focus. You throw down suspicion (post 158, post 176)

I'm under focus. You throw down suspicion (post 176).

What I'm saying is, you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone. You're the person who's late to every single party.

Show me YOU presenting an original thought or scum-case before accusing me of "flipping a round" people.
Thanks.

You posted all this to say he is doing something null? It doesn't read that way. I think you were making a decent point here. Perhaps the best point you have made all game.

Phoenix is clearly being accusatory towards you. You respond in what reads as an accusatory tone and nothing happens. You both go on your merry way.
In post 581, Slandaar wrote:
In post 574, Keyser Söze wrote:To me, this is a slot that never got started. I cannot see no real drive/earnest endeavor to sort people.

Why this slot and not Phoenix?

Did you see this in Phoenix? Boon?
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
Most of your conclusions are heavy pre-flip-associations:

Keysor-KainTepes
Keysor-Phoenix Wright

Why aren't you voting the common theme? :lol: That is why this logic fails <<<<< [keep this comment in mind for later]

I somewhat prefer Boon or Kain. Both have done things I find very suspicious ignoring associations. I had been waiting to see how Boon does in the slot but he is just being terrible plus I like Kain too much so my vote is...

Magics.

In post 568, Slandaar wrote:
In post 468, KainTepes wrote:KeySER POST LONG POSTS WITH NO SUBSTANCE

:]

This post, I feel, is underrated greatly.

Kain is repeating an argument made against you Keyser. The type of argument being made by Kain here is so different to his normal arguments. To me it feels like he is parroting it. It especially goes against his 'scum are quiet' argument.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 769, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 644, Thor665 wrote:BBT came across as a
strong townread
this page

BBT didn't post on that page.
In post 702, Thor665 wrote:He makes multiple comments about multiple players and expresses many views that seem open minded and built to generate discussion. Not only is this the opposite of tunneling (and shows that his focus is healthy, and not blind in any way) it also looks
immensely town

This is a reference to the above read - so runs into the same problem.

In post 769, Keyser Söze wrote:This doesn't look like a null or scum read to me.

Why didn't you notice where my error was pointed out - I agreed it was an error and corrected it, and the two times I specifically asked you if you had noticed my error correction?

In post 786, Aquanim wrote:Boonskiies' alignment isn't relevant to anything I've said about BBT, why do you think it is?

In retrospect, I'm not sure - maybe I was thinking he had been a replacement for Fawkes or something?
The core point holds with the one body though - your case is really a Kain case foremost, to my perception.

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:2. He did not replace for activity reasons. I would like to think he does something as town.

So, for all you know, he's a weak player who often does nothing as town? That weakens the potential thrust of your case quite a bit to an outsider, I would note.

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:3. I see no town reason for it. I see some reasons for scum to.

I haven't tried to interact with Titus yet, and neither have you - I also bet I could come up with a couple slots you haven't interacted with yet this game.
Does that make you scum?

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:Point 1 was the best though I assume you found said post and agree?
[/quote]
Didn't even look.

You should hop on Keyser now, 3 days left y'know...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, that's terrible - I will fix.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 644, Thor665 wrote:BBT came across as a
strong townread
this page

BBT didn't post on that page.

In post 702, Thor665 wrote:He makes multiple comments about multiple players and expresses many views that seem open minded and built to generate discussion. Not only is this the opposite of tunneling (and shows that his focus is healthy, and not blind in any way) it also looks
immensely town

In post 769, Keyser Söze wrote:This doesn't look like a null or scum read to me.

Why didn't you notice where my error was pointed out - I agreed it was an error and corrected it, and the two times I specifically asked you if you had noticed my error correction?

In post 786, Aquanim wrote:Boonskiies' alignment isn't relevant to anything I've said about BBT, why do you think it is?

In retrospect, I'm not sure - maybe I was thinking he had been a replacement for Fawkes or something?
The core point holds with the one body though - your case is really a Kain case foremost, to my perception.

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:2. He did not replace for activity reasons. I would like to think he does something as town.

So, for all you know, he's a weak player who often does nothing as town? That weakens the potential thrust of your case quite a bit to an outsider, I would note.

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:3. I see no town reason for it. I see some reasons for scum to.

I haven't tried to interact with Titus yet, and neither have you - I also bet I could come up with a couple slots you haven't interacted with yet this game.
Does that make you scum?

In post 787, Slandaar wrote:Point 1 was the best though I assume you found said post and agree?

Didn't even look.

You should hop on Keyser now, 3 days left y'know...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:The point was how you both accuse each other of things and the conversation ends so meakly.

I was attacking Phoenix Wright's playstyle. If I thought it was scum-alignment indicative I would have followed it up with pressure/vote.

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:I don't like how you emphasise it using bold

When I use capitals, underlining or bold it does not mean I am highlighting scum-alignment indicative points.

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:I think you were making a decent point here. Perhaps the best point you have made all game.

No one else thought so. Everyone read it as null alignment indicative like me. Players 'scavenge' on the littlest of scraps during early D1 play. It's pretty null.
However, I would scum-read opportunistic sheeping behaviour when more meat is on the table
. I.e over 30 pages in. I hope this illustation helps you understand my position.

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:Phoenix is clearly being accusatory towards you. You respond in what reads as an accusatory tone and nothing happens. You both go on your merry way.

Again, this sounds like you're scum-reading on heavy pre-flip associations.
Why are you not voting me if you believe this?

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:Did you see this in Phoenix? Boon?

Again - I was performing an ISO analysis on the Masquerade slot. This is NOT me ignoring Boonskiies/Phoenix Wright. They are different players, and do not share the same posting behaviour/playstyle. I have already posted my ISO re-read of the Boonskiies slot (post 727, post 728). Again, let me repeat, what I see in Masquerade I see in Masquerade. What I see in Boonskiies I see in Boonskiies. I do not see Masquerade in Boonskiies, and vice versa.

In post 810, Slandaar wrote:Kain is repeating an argument made against you Keyser. The type of argument being made by Kain here is so different to his normal arguments. To me it feels like he is parroting it. It especially goes against his 'scum are quiet' argument.

As I and other people have stated, KainTepes makes a habit of making unsupported/unexplained reads/opinions. This behaviour is very frustrating. However, if you are portraying it as a KeysorSoze-KainTepes scum team I sadly cannot see it. Again, heavy dependance on pre-flip associations. I.e KainTepes "parroting" a read does not make his target scum. This is short-sighted reasoning. I would only engage this line of thought, if KainTepes flips red, then I will discuss it further and I will analyse associations.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 813, Thor665 wrote:BBT didn't post on that page.

Well please move on from your bloody errors and corrections and state your fucking
current read of BBT and said reasons
. I don't want to waste time cleaning up your shit and wiping your ass thank you.

A) Do you have a 'strong'/moderate/weak town read of BBT?
B) Tell me why you have that read of BBT.

I believe Boonskiies' strong town-read of BBT is based on town-meta.
popsofctown's town-read of BBT is based on BBT possessing a mix of "protown posts and scummy posts"
Your reasons are hidden amidst cloud of game-theory vomit and errors. I want clarity. Simple English will do.

Show me "obvious"/strong" town-BBT and I will unvote.
It's as simple as that. I don't want to argue over fucking words.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 813, Thor665 wrote:You should hop on Keyser now, 3 days left y'know...

^
This.

In post 814, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 810, Slandaar wrote:Phoenix is clearly being accusatory towards you. You respond in what reads as an accusatory tone and nothing happens. You both go on your merry way.

Again, this sounds like you're scum-reading on heavy pre-flip associations.
Why are you not voting me if you believe this?

Slandaar, if you're going to commit to your scum-team theory/pre-flip associations, you have to vote the player glueing it all together.

Or..
you can scum-read players on an individual basis.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:47 am

Post by massive »

In post 792, Aquanim wrote:
@Massive and Titus
: your thoughts on BBT?

BBT is easy to sort once he starts posting. Activity is not alignment-indicative, no matter what anyone says, so why are you trying to push it as such? If you're trying to sell scum-BBT because of a throwaway magical townread, why isn't Ircher getting the same attention?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 807, Aquanim wrote:

In post 554, popsofctown wrote:...All the opportunism and questionable pushing of the BBT slot...

The only instance of this I see is #132, which doesn't look like Golden is trying to get all that much mileage out of it.

"of" was meant to mean "like", so you misunderstood my post. Like "Kain Tepes had all the rage and thrashing of a bull" wouldn't mean Kain thrashed a bull.

Poorly written sentence on my part. I was saying Golden was opportunistic and pushed aggressively even to the point where it was questionable, but when BBT does the same shit I get more of a feel he's trying to find scum with it.

Your claim that you need his conclusions to make a judgment is.. poor mafia play. Conclusions don't matter. No future point can really matter when any previous thing was scummy, because scum are constantly manufacturing their actions and will always do their best to retroactively make their play fit the way it needs to.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 813, Thor665 wrote:

I don't see how it weakens anything. That could be how he plays normally but you can say that about anything without extensive meta which clearly isn't always feasible.
Does that make you scum?

It's all about context.
Didn't even look.

You are putting effort into finding scum I see.
In post 814, Keyser Söze wrote:As I and other people have stated, KainTepes makes a habit of making unsupported/unexplained reads/opinions. This behaviour is very frustrating. However, if you are portraying it as a KeysorSoze-KainTepes scum team I sadly cannot see it. Again, heavy dependance on pre-flip associations. I.e KainTepes "parroting" a read does not make his target scum. This is short-sighted reasoning. I would only engage this line of thought, if KainTepes flips red, then I will discuss it further and I will analyse associations.

It is an individual argument against Kain. Nothing to do with association. Just so happened the argument is against you. He could be throwing you in the list because he sees you as a mislynch too...

Strange you didn't view it that way.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

(no time to respond to the rest)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

It seems like keyser is the only one enjoying this game. I kinda wonder if I should pick him for scum just based on the one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other angle
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 821, popsofctown wrote:It seems like keyser is the only one enjoying this game. I kinda wonder if I should pick him for scum just based on the one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other angle

You have now made the two best posts of this game so far :D

I'll dig out the other one in a sec...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 558, popsofctown wrote:@mod replacing out, I need to wash my hair and my dog ate my homework.

This :lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 819, Slandaar wrote:Strange you didn't view it that way.

Not strange, I saw my name and KainTepes' name in the same sentence and I am damn sure you weren't presenting a pre-flip association town tell argument. I.e you were scum reading me via my associations/interactions with KainTepes/Boonskiies/Phoenix. Correct?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”