Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 63, mn wrote:He will understand. I Know you will not, but Slandaar will.

Of course I understand. I'm intelligent.

:]
In post 69, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 67, mn wrote:VOTE: Phoenix Wright

Okay, I'll bite. Why'd you vote me?

I assume you know why I voted you though, eh?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 165, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 134, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 121, Slandaar wrote:I assume you know why I voted you though, eh?

For the hell of it? It was the only vote on me and also your first post, so I just assumed it was your RVS vote. But since you're asking this now, I guess you have some other reason. Mind sharing it with us?

@Slandaar, @Phoenix Wright

Is anything going to transpire after this exchange?
It's just hanging there...
are they just words, or are these actually questions that require answers?

Perhaps. It's only 'hanging there' because I have not been around to respond to it. I don't really see why you have decided to highlight an exchange when the person (me) who's 'turn' it is to respond has not posted since the post was made.

I didn't intend for my vote to be taken as RVS - I found it odd he didn't ask me about it but asked mn about his hence the original question and then his response makes sense.

Do you feel Phoenix's question requires an answer or is it just words?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 152, KainTepes wrote:TRUE... now that I think about it...
SCUM would want not so good players to be alive as LONG as possible
so they can trick them later when people are fewer... bad town players want policy lynches...

So mn is not scum...

UNVOTE: mn

my tummy still HURTS... will think more when it STOPS HURTING...

All seriousness - We are talking about policy lynching keyser here who, might not be the best (I don't know), but he doesn't come across as bad. I don't really think changing a read based on the idea scum wouldn't want to lynch keyser because he isn't a great player is very town-like shall we say.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

(I also think Kain is scum)

I am thinking about your post Keyser, at work, will be back later. I am not impressed with it though.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Robster are you an alt?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't feel your thoughts on Kain are worth discussing Keyser. It's just a lot of waffle. If you ignore, as you should, what should be playstyle related things you can then look at actual alignment indicative things ie my argument (perhaps TTH's argument(s)? -I didn't read that post)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK I have quickly read that TTH post. It's similar to what I said at least the main argument there is focused on the same exchange.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 172, Keyser Söze wrote:
I "decided to highlight" it because when I ask questions (to help me sort players) I expect an answer. I don't post futile/aimless/directionless questions when I am scum-hunting. If they are rhetorical/non-scumhunting questions, then fairplay.

Why so defensive? It was a simple question
Mr.Beetlejuice
. :giggle:

It was a simple question in essence but the problem is that it seems a strange simple question to ask. And, now, you have not actually tackled the issue I raised and instead have accused me of being defensive.
In post 168, Slandaar wrote:I didn't intend for my vote to be taken as RVS - I found it odd he didn't ask me about it but asked mn about his hence the original question and then his response makes sense.

...so, are you going to answer his question: "Mind sharing it with us?" - why is Phoenix Wright scum?

I didn't answer because I wanted to make the response I made. I may answer the question in a bit. You are now asking the exact question he asked me.

You previously said this:
In post 165, Keyser Söze wrote:are they just words, or are these actually questions that require answers?

I don't post futile/aimless/directionless questions when I am scum-hunting. If they are rhetorical/non-scumhunting questions, then fairplay.

Why then were you asking if they are actually questions which require answers? You must already think it does as you, yourself, are now asking me the EXACT same question. Your question is beginning to look rather aimless/directionless is it not?
In post 168, Slandaar wrote:Do you feel Phoenix's question requires an answer or is it just words?

Yup, that's why I called it
"just hanging there"
-
I wanted a conclusion from your exchange.

If this is the case then as said - I had not been around to post. The exchange would resolve itself in good time. The way you have phrased the question is not the greatest if this was indeed what you wanted.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 228, KainTepes wrote:I voted PHOENIX because my vote needed to go SOMEWHERE,, and PHOENIX seemed unvoted for, want to hear his OPINION!!!

I want to vote for SLANDAAR now because he was very OMGUS like with PHOENIX WRIGHT, VOTE: SLANDAAR

At least you showed some kind of attention to the game here.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I, also, have not been active enough. Will do my best to rectify this.

A little content for now and then I will be back in a bit: I am pretty confident TTH is town. I wouldn't bother questioning her alignment - use your time more wisely.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 234, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 229, Slandaar wrote:It was a simple question in essence but the problem is that it seems a strange simple question to ask. And, now, you have not actually tackled the issue I raised and instead have accused me of being defensive.

From my perspective there were questions questions questions infront of me, no answers. I mention your name, you beetlejuice in within minutes. You are now pro-actively scum-hunting/putting players under pressure. Good good good.

There was only one question still unanswered and it wasn't like I had gone missing for 48 hours. It just so happens when you said my name I was coming online. If you look at my join date I do know how beetlejuicing can be perceived. I probably wouldn't do it if I were scum but then maybe I would knowing... etc etc. Not even worth thinking about.
In post 234, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 229, Slandaar wrote:Your question is beginning to look rather aimless/directionless is it not?

My question was not aimless/directionless - it made both you and Phoenix Wright ACT. I wanted answers, I wanted connections. I didn't want it to hang hang hang.

No, it didn't, the exchange is still 'hanging'. I find it strange you feel the opposite. The exchange would have resolved without you bringing it up thus your question was completely pointless.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 235, Keyser Söze wrote:However, yes, there is a "reluctance" as you say: after looking further at your ISO this morning, I saw no-scum motivation in the way you are playing (playstyle).
Scum do not talk themselves into a lynch
(unless setting they are setting up a bus gambit).

Yeah, you are doing it again.

Why exactly would he play this way as town and then as scum would play sensible? kind of breaks his meta...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

Kain, You are loveable but its obvious you know what you're doing.
In post 304, KainTepes wrote:
I dont think scum is STUPID ENOUGH to lynch me so that is why I think scum must have taken teh OPPORTUNITY to get on my wagon

Contradicts itself. Could be a typo but...
In post 304, KainTepes wrote:I STRONGLY SUSPECT scum is TAKING ADVANTAGE of that fact to lynch me,

It's not.

You seemed much more sensible in your completed town game also. Is there a reason for this?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

Maybe.

I will think on you a bit more.

Phoenix what is your opinion on Kain?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

You change your reads too much so no-one listens as they expect you to change again in 2 posts time.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

Alright, lets say you suspected her from the start, still, you kept changing targets and not bringing attention to her. You didn't emphasise the read enough. Switching votes every 2 posts does not give people confidence that you have confidence in your reads. Thats enough about that though.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 113, Phoenix Wright wrote:Actually, I think he might be town now. Like I said before he wants to get reactions out of people

Could you go through your thought process from 113 to now please
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 337, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 336, Slandaar wrote:

In post 113, Phoenix Wright wrote:Actually, I think he might be town now. Like I said before he wants to get reactions out of people

Could you go through your thought process from 113 to now please

That was about mn, not kain

My mistake.

Do you not think that the same argument could be applied to Kain?
In post 357, popsofctown wrote:
In post 341, Golden Robster wrote:I'm waiting on a university offer right now so yeah, I'm slightly pre-occupied.

Waiting on a university offer requires literally 3 minutes a day to check the mail.

I considered saying something similar but decided to let it slide.
In post 368, popsofctown wrote:town-Kain is suspicious of everyone, even people not trying to mislynch him and Phoenix Wrought. It's very healthy mistrust.

I assume then, in saying this, you have seen scum kain?
In post 389, popsofctown wrote:And iirc someone said he's played more chillaxedly in a different game where he was town, and he's even less concerned with keeping a low profile this game. Assuming this game is the one where he's drawn scum would be a Too Scummy To Be Scum argument.

He seemed more serious. He was still loud but seemed to stick to the same few people in terms of voting. Not all over the place.
In post 394, Aquanim wrote:in which he never got wagoned, which is what's driven him to his higher-profile activity this game.

Perhaps, yes. I have been pondering that he did it as a distraction tactic.
In post 422, TellTaleHeart wrote:And I'm still wondering how you're holding onto this "VI" assumption for Kain because I don't buy it for a minute. I think he's shown in a couple places he's pretty savvy and is completely capable of just saying things that people want to hear.

Yes.
In post 444, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Disagree, should Kain be town he is obvious lynch bait. Scum don't even need to entertain this wagon, they can let town do the pushing for them.

I would suggest you can argue things both ways quite sensibly it depends on who is scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 286, Keyser Söze wrote:
As I said before, I wanted answers. Unanswered questions make me uncomfortable.

The only reason it was unanswered was because I was not around to respond. You felt uncomfortable that a question was not answered because someone was not around to answer?
So please connect the dots (...and tbh the low activity/apathetic vibe from the thread was making me frustrated).

I can accept this.
I would need to dig deeper into his site-meta - ie.
does he get results/reactions from said playstyle?

You are missing the point. Chances are he won't play incredibly differently as scum and town if he posts some random stuff he has to do it as both alignments or his meta is broken.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

I will tell you the main thing I disliked about Phoenix's posting when I voted:
In post 54, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 51, TellTaleHeart wrote:
You're trying to be cute and funny with remarks like these and I'm not sure what for. There are a lot of interpretations for it, depending on how cynical you are. My first impression was "scum trying to be cute and funny" but that's just me. I have trust issues. :S

He has a Deadpool avatar, so by law he has to act witty.

I hate this soft defence of you, keyser.

I hate how you have intervened into my conversation with him.

Coincidence perhaps.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 452, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Slandaar, help me lynch Keyser.

Maybe. I am happy just talking for now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Slandaar »

A lot of replacements... Will try my best to be on later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 468, KainTepes wrote:KeySER POST LONG POSTS WITH NO SUBSTANCE

In post 482, Boonskiies wrote:It's annoying to deal with.

I feel like this has been repeated ad infinitum too.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

I have a feeling Robster (slot) is town. Maybe. Anyways...

Keyser what is your feeling on the slot?
In post 497, Keyser Söze wrote:owever, I would not respect Slandaar as a player if he blindly sheeps you - I think Slandaar wouldn't respect me if I did the same.

I don't think sheeping should reduce your respect of a player. If you think it's the best decision to make for the town then you should do it. (if you're town of course). It's nice you are concerned about my respect for you as a player though :]
In post 567, KainTepes wrote:hello, i have been depressed lately so i wont post as much........... sorry..... i will replace out if i cannot get myself up to do anything.....

Keep your head up Kain. I enjoy your posts :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 579, Thor665 wrote:Your wagons are small compared to others - what makes them worth existing at this stage?

It makes me happy.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 574, Keyser Söze wrote:To me, this is a slot that never got started. I cannot see no real drive/earnest endeavor to sort people.

Why this slot and not Phoenix?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am glad I amused you. Until I decide who I want lynched today I don't really see any need to move it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 584, Thor665 wrote:So in 20+ pages you literally have no real preference of who is lynched?

That seems unlikely or screwed up.

Clarify?

Preference and decision are not the same thing. I have preferences but have not decided.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 592, Thor665 wrote:So your strongest preference is a single vote wagon that you are not actively pushing?

:neutral:

I did not say my preferences are super strong hence I am deciding and not really trying to lynch someone yet.
In post 592, Thor665 wrote:
As long as your vote is doing nothing - do you have a *disagreement* with pushing a wagon to L-2/-1 to generate discourse and stronger reactions?
If no, sheep me.
If yes...could you point the way to someone you'd *like* to push to L-2/-1 to generate discourse and state your reasons for that and maybe I'll sheep you?

You are saying the same thing here. If I have a disagreement with doing X then I should suggest someone to do X to?

Thorsie :]

I said I have not decided.
In post 592, Thor665 wrote:
The current sideline play from you is abhorrent to me.

It's pretty standard from me on D1.

I understand you are trying to engage in the game but maybe try reading the thread and then we can have a discussion about something more meaningful.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 599, Thor665 wrote:
You are not expressing a disagreement with my push nor clarifying a reason for your push.

Keyser is one of my preferences so I am not going to disagree on the target and really I don't care on the reasoning as it is just you trying to become the leader. 'My Push' is simply 1. The highlighted post a while back 2. Phoenix did literally nothing 3. Boon has ignored me completely since entering the game which seems strange to me.
Slandaarina :{

Not this again Thorsie Worsie
Does that make it good play, or just consistent play?

Both.

You can either wagon a bunch of people and decide who to lynch while also getting lots of claims or you can think about things and lynch the best target I prefer the latter.
Like what?

You tell me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 607, Keyser Söze wrote:I was doing a Masquerade ISO. I will discuss Phoenix Wright later.

I see that.

You would have made me much happier had you done Phoenix first.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 714, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 481, Boonskiies wrote:
On a side note of that, holy Keyscum Soze.

Would you like to explain that read?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 760, Thor665 wrote:I would guardedly lynch Slandaar.

That is not very nice Thorzan :(

I can't be bothered arguing theory with you so I am just not going to.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 741, Boonskiies wrote:Also, this is Town BBT....he's just not active. Like holy fuck.

Why are you so sure this is town BBT?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

You know I shall respond to you Thor.
In post 745, Thor665 wrote:For #2 - do you think Pheonix as town always "does something" and, I would add, slots that replace out generally do nothing before they replace out - generally that's why they need replacement.
#3 - Is there meta attached to this, like, when scum he ignores you?

2. He did not replace for activity reasons. I would like to think he does something as town.
3. I see no town reason for it. I see some reasons for scum to.

Point 1 was the best though I assume you found said post and agree?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 800, Boonskiies wrote:Kain's posts actually make me avoid reading his posts. Except when I do, I imagine his voice high pitch, whiny, and the capped words he adds a grunty squeal to it.

You said you find his posts annoying already no need to keep on. Post content instead... You seem to be struggling on that front?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched. I dislike your whole stance around Kain. The infamous waffle post seemed like some kind of VI defence of a buddy but we can ignore that for now. That said, Kain also likes to hop around on you, it's intriguing anyways...

I also feel initially when you interjected yourself into my conversation with Phoenix you were trying to twist things on me.

I have the cases in my head on the three of you (Boon). Maybe I shall post one later.
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
What I'm saying is,
you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone.
You're the person who's late to every single party.

Show me YOU presenting an original thought or scum-case before accusing me of "flipping a round" people.
Thanks.

In post 183, Phoenix Wright wrote:
Acuses me of sheeping others. Turns around and sheeps others in his next post. Seems legit.

In post 184, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you agree or disagree with their points? This isn't about me.

Plus, you haven't been sheeping, you've been scavenging on scraps - but I don't think that behaviour is alignment indicative.

In post 189, Phoenix Wright wrote:I don't have a problem with you voting him, I just think it's hypocritical for you to say I was just picking up scraps when you did the exact same thing. If you really think that I'm scavenging for scraps it's because nothing has really happened in this game yet.

In post 190, Keyser Söze wrote:Try not to discuss other ongoing games mate (only completed games). It's a site rule thing.

In post 191, Phoenix Wright wrote:Okay, sorry.

I love this conversation. Truly. I do.

The original point still holds btw.
In post 727, Keyser Söze wrote:Null on his first 11 posts.
It was at this point where I was wondering why Phoenix Wright still had his vote on mn. Phoenix Wright unvotes: (post 113). I could see the cogs moving during this change of read. Nothing scummy there.
Phoenix Wright reads Slandaar's vote wrongly (?) as RVS. No coffee spilt.

This is your later analysis of the situation.

You didn't even have mild suspicion when as you say the chap was doing nothing or;
"you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone. You're the person who's late to every single party."

Seems wrong to me. Seems like you defaulted back to the safe null stance as he hadn't done much.

I will leave it at that for now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 805, Keyser Söze wrote:This was me not wishing for Phoenix Wright to be mod-killled. I have seen it happen before. This was non-alignment-indicative. This was not me defending Phoenix Wright.

The point was how you both accuse each other of things and the conversation ends so meakly.
In post 805, Keyser Söze wrote:
Yes, I was attacking his playstyle (I called him a scavenger) - I read null on this, that early in the game. Therefore, I believe my "safe null stance" is fair.

Nah, there is something odd about it, I don't like how you emphasise it using bold as if you are making a point but the point is that he is doing something completely null?

Let me show the post in it's entirety:
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:Me "flipping a round"?

I've been looking at your scum-hunting style for while now wondering if it was alignment indicative...

mn under focus. You throw down a vote and scum-read. (post 36)

OceanWind under focus. You jump in with a question. (post 64)

BlueBloodedToffee under focus. You throw down suspicion (post 158, post 176)

I'm under focus. You throw down suspicion (post 176).

What I'm saying is, you're never the first person to engage anything/anyone. You're the person who's late to every single party.

Show me YOU presenting an original thought or scum-case before accusing me of "flipping a round" people.
Thanks.

You posted all this to say he is doing something null? It doesn't read that way. I think you were making a decent point here. Perhaps the best point you have made all game.

Phoenix is clearly being accusatory towards you. You respond in what reads as an accusatory tone and nothing happens. You both go on your merry way.
In post 581, Slandaar wrote:
In post 574, Keyser Söze wrote:To me, this is a slot that never got started. I cannot see no real drive/earnest endeavor to sort people.

Why this slot and not Phoenix?

Did you see this in Phoenix? Boon?
In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
Most of your conclusions are heavy pre-flip-associations:

Keysor-KainTepes
Keysor-Phoenix Wright

Why aren't you voting the common theme? :lol: That is why this logic fails <<<<< [keep this comment in mind for later]

I somewhat prefer Boon or Kain. Both have done things I find very suspicious ignoring associations. I had been waiting to see how Boon does in the slot but he is just being terrible plus I like Kain too much so my vote is...

Magics.

In post 568, Slandaar wrote:
In post 468, KainTepes wrote:KeySER POST LONG POSTS WITH NO SUBSTANCE

This post, I feel, is underrated greatly.

Kain is repeating an argument made against you Keyser. The type of argument being made by Kain here is so different to his normal arguments. To me it feels like he is parroting it. It especially goes against his 'scum are quiet' argument.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 813, Thor665 wrote:
So, for all you know, he's a weak player who often does nothing as town? That weakens the potential thrust of your case quite a bit to an outsider, I would note.

I don't see how it weakens anything. That could be how he plays normally but you can say that about anything without extensive meta which clearly isn't always feasible.
I haven't tried to interact with Titus yet, and neither have you - I also bet I could come up with a couple slots you haven't interacted with yet this game.
Does that make you scum?

It's all about context.
Didn't even look.

You are putting effort into finding scum I see.
In post 814, Keyser Söze wrote:As I and other people have stated, KainTepes makes a habit of making unsupported/unexplained reads/opinions. This behaviour is very frustrating. However, if you are portraying it as a KeysorSoze-KainTepes scum team I sadly cannot see it. Again, heavy dependance on pre-flip associations. I.e KainTepes "parroting" a read does not make his target scum. This is short-sighted reasoning. I would only engage this line of thought, if KainTepes flips red, then I will discuss it further and I will analyse associations.

It is an individual argument against Kain. Nothing to do with association. Just so happened the argument is against you. He could be throwing you in the list because he sees you as a mislynch too...

Strange you didn't view it that way.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

(no time to respond to the rest)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

Not sure how it indicates you are buddies. The argument is purely against Kain. He could just be scum trying to mislynch you and copied others reasoning.

I am intrigued now though. Lets assume you are town. You don't find it suspicious that he posted what he did, when he did?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 931, Ircher wrote:Perhaps we should lynch GF today -- I think
you
(collectively) need another day to sort out Keyser.

I hate the use of you here.

You are not a part of the collective?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 939, Thor665 wrote:associative soaked case

If you are referring to me my cases are not posted.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 890, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not town reading Guy off of his own actions. He's a scum fuck. But Day 1 it's really easy to seem like a scum fuck. He's not someone I'd like to Day 1 lynch; no info really comes from that in the chance he wouldn't flip scum. Keyser has a good chance of flipping scum, and if he flipped town, there are loads of info tells.

I don't remember you being an info lynch guy. My memory is bad sometimes though.

Show me a game where you have used info lynch as part of your reasoning as town to choose one target over another.

I suggest everyone makes sure he does this.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 828, Keyser Söze wrote:Look at my extensive ISO on KainTepes.

If it isn't on there we can add it now.

"Unsupported/unexplained scum read #35"

I find your scumhunting lacklustre. I make an insanely strong point and you don't seem to realize.

You may think Kain's reasoning isn't good but most of his arguments (all -1) are his. Thus this argument stands out.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 944, Thor665 wrote:Done.
Have you ever played with Boon before?
He comments about info all the time.

Sorry I am picky. Get another one where he is choosing scum over scum.

PL is different.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't want to lynch Blue.

Am off for a bit.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

No Thor.

I want a similar situation to here. Boon choosing one scumread over another to push BECAUSE of info gained by lynching one over the other.

Simple.

I am glad you volounteered to find it for me. :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 970, Thor665 wrote:Tell you what - find him using that as an excuse when scum and I'll find it as town.
This is dumb meta.

It's not dumb at all.

If I ever say I want to lynch someone because there is more info lynching them over another player you can guarantee I am scum.

So, no, you are wrong.

Come on Thor, metasearcher, find me my quote as Boon always comments about info.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

I post great content Thor which is how you should read me. Won't be around much as it's my birthday this weekend. Sorry if you are town Keyser I gave you all the time to convince me but you didn't.
VOTE: keyser
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well I am here you will be happy to know.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

So, on a brief read - Titus and Guy effectively claimed masons and you lynched guy? good job.

Everyone sheeps me tomorrow.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

We will see. My interpretation is what it is. No reason for Titus to post as she did in any other scenario.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1373, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1368, Slandaar wrote:Everyone sheeps me tomorrow.

:lol:

What is so amusing?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1376, Ircher wrote:Guy Town = Slandaar Re-analysis tomorrow alongside Pops

Doesn't make any sense. Why exactly does it mean that?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

I didn't use the present tense. (this means I didn't ask to be sheeped today because I understand).

Good Job.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”